PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Downgraded! It begins!

pollycy
09-18-2012, 09:46 AM
The United States has been downgraded again! Thanks to Ben "Bailout" Bernanke and his idiotic QE ad-infinitum....

This is just the beginning!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/09/14/fearing-qe3-egan-jones-downgrades-us-again/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/12873-us-credit-rating-downgraded

DonGlock26
09-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Way to go Team Obama!!

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 10:09 AM
May Day
May Day .
Soon they will be swapping you for a bunch of bananas . How frightfully Gay !!

P.S. Even though your head is harder than WT7 , try getting a four word post right .
The causes of your bankruptcy stretch back to 2001-- 4 . Economics and stats have never been your best subjects . What happened to your interest in the prospective pandemic of Black violence against whites and others of any shape and colour ? You were good at that , in a compulsively obsessed sort of way .

coolwalker
09-18-2012, 11:53 AM
May Day
May Day .

P.S. Even though your head is harder than WT7 , try getting a four word post right .
The causes of your bankruptcy stretch back to 2001-- 4 . Economics and stats have never been your best subjects . What happened to your interest in the prospective pandemic of Black violence against whites and others of any shape and colour ? You were good at that , in a compulsively obsessed sort of way .

One thing is for sure, you know all about Gay don't you!

Smartmouthwoman
09-18-2012, 11:54 AM

British... gay... there's a difference?

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 12:02 PM

You aren't half witty . Is that what you Virginians call slick banter ? Did you train in master repartee? Are you a sworn in member of the , Old jokes are the Worst , brigade ?
What is it about Gays that makes you think the word , gay , could be a trigger for laughter or even meaning ?
Have you a problem that is niggling you deep down ? Do you protest so much that we are forced to draw conclusions?
Are you still half stuck in the closet , you poor dear ?
Just come out honestly with your lovely big stick and tell Uncle Cary why you love cucumber sandwiches so much .
The other boys and girls will not call you Coolwanker . I promise .

Calypso Jones
09-18-2012, 12:05 PM
You aren't half witty . Is that what you Virginians call slick banter ? Did you train in master repartee? Are you a sworn in member of the , Old jokes are the Worst , brigade ?
What is it about Gays that makes you think the word , gay , could be a trigger for laughter or even meaning ?
Have you a problem that is niggling you deep down ? Do you protest so much that we are forced to draw conclusions?
Just come out honestly with your lovely big stick and tell Uncle Cary why you love cucumber sandwiches so much .

what do brits know about humor anyway.

coolwalker
09-18-2012, 12:06 PM

What a sad man you are. Then again were I you I'd probably slice my wrists. A bit too much Gin and Tonic I fear.

Chris
09-18-2012, 02:05 PM
May Day
May Day .

If all your histrionics are removed, we're left with...

The causes of your bankruptcy stretch back to 2001-- 4 . ...What happened to your interest in the prospective pandemic of Black violence against whites and others of any shape and colour ?

And that doesn't make a lick of sense historically.

pollycy
09-19-2012, 07:28 AM

The purpose of this desultory deflection from the topic of the thread is what? To give us cozy insights into your incisive wit...?

Gentlemen, our "Rome" is burning to the ground, and Ben "Bailout" Bernanke is running amuck with a flamethrower! Have we nothing more substantive to talk about than cucumber sandwiches?

Parenthetically, you in Great Britain should be grateful that you weren't sucked into the big Euro "euphoria" when it enslaved Germany. Be vigilant that your Bank of England doesn't lash you to the mast of the Euro's sinking ship by buying Euro-denominated toxic debt like our own Federal Reserve crime syndicate has already done....

DonGlock26
09-19-2012, 07:37 AM
The purpose of this desultory deflection from the topic of the thread is what? To give us cozy insights into your incisive wit...?

Gentlemen, our "Rome" is burning to the ground, and Ben "Bailout" Bernanke is running amuck with a flamethrower! Have we nothing more substantive to talk about than cucumber sandwiches?

Parenthetically, you in Great Britain should be grateful that you weren't sucked into the big Euro "euphoria" when it enslaved Germany. Be vigilant that your Bank of England doesn't lash you to the mast of the Euro's sinking ship by buying Euro-denominated toxic debt like our own Federal Reserve crime syndicate has already done....

I think he's about as English as Johnny Depp is French. He really contributes nothing intellectually to the forum.

I don't know why the mods keep him around other than a sense of abject pity. It's kinda like a company unwilling to call the police on the homeless drunk living in the back parking lot wooded area. He's not really hurting anyone and it's so sad.....