PDA

View Full Version : tPF Waco Massacre - What happens if you try to create your own state in USA

SemiteArt
04-05-2016, 07:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdM

hanger4
04-05-2016, 08:49 AM
David Koresh and the Branch Davidians were setting up their own state ??

Private Pickle
04-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Oh man... I think this is an attempt to convince us Americans that the United States is just like....Turkey...

Crepitus
04-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Not a clue do you. Ya gotta do more than just look at the pretty pictures Hun.

FindersKeepers
04-05-2016, 11:00 AM
The Branch Dividians were NOT interested in setting up their own state. Someone's pulling your leg.

hanger4
04-05-2016, 11:35 AM
The Branch Dividians were NOT interested in setting up their own state. Someone's pulling your leg.

Seems SemiteArt is breaking her own rules again by lying or spouting conspiracy theories. I guess she needs to ban herself.

Standing Wolf
04-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Oh man... I think this is an attempt to convince us Americans that the United States is just like....Turkey...

Some of Art's other threads/posts have given me the same impression.

Ethereal
04-05-2016, 11:44 AM

The US government and the Turkish government do have a lot in common insofar as they both tyrannize anyone who tries to live independently of them.

Really, Semite Art is only proving my point about how tyrannical the Turkish government is by comparing it to the US government.

Tahuyaman
04-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Waco Massacre - What happens if you try to create your own state in USA
where did this silly idea cone from?

Ethereal
04-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Semite, you're trying to say, "Look, the US government does bad things, so it's okay if the Turkish government does bad things." And, of course, you will get plenty of Americans who try to claim there is a big difference between the two. But at a fundamental level, there is little difference. Both governments are authoritarian institutions that use coercion to maintain a stranglehold on power. Effectively, there is little difference between how these institutions operate and how a mafia operates, except the mafia doesn't pretend to be anything other than violent criminals.

SemiteArt
04-05-2016, 11:50 AM
LoL I can only see the post of Standing Wolf and there is written "This message is hidden because xxxxxx is on your ignore list (http://thepoliticalforums.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist)." for all the others. Love it. I would like to be able to ban them from my topic but moderation team think I abuse its purpose and they ban me of banning people except some specific things, such as "personal attack" but they also has an interesting understanding of personal attack. They thinks personal attack is just to swear at someone. Feel free and enjoy your trollings, trolls.

Private Pickle
04-05-2016, 11:53 AM
lol

Ethereal
04-05-2016, 11:54 AM
What were you hoping to prove with this thread, Semite?

Tahuyaman
04-05-2016, 11:59 AM
LoL I can only see the post of Standing Wolf and there is written "This message is hidden because xxxxxx is on your ignore list (http://thepoliticalforums.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist)." for all the others. Love it. I would like to be able to ban them from my topic but moderation team think I abuse its purpose and they ban me of banning people except some specific things, such as "personal attack" but they also has an interesting understanding of personal attack. They thinks personal attack is just to swear at someone. Feel free and enjoy your trollings, trolls.

Thats so funny it has to be intentional.

Ethereal
04-05-2016, 11:59 AM

Makes me wonder why you even post here if all you're going to do is ignore everyone and ban them from your threads. Seems like a waste of time. Don't you have anything better to do?

sachem
04-05-2016, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsDBAixXJdMThe Feds will not allow it.

FindersKeepers
04-05-2016, 01:37 PM

It seems as though you've put everyone but Standing Wolf on "ignore."

Suit yourself, but we're all enjoying reading and commenting on one another's posts.

Standing Wolf
04-05-2016, 01:43 PM
The other day, I attempted to respond - in the open of course - to one of SemiteArt's posts by quoting it, and when I attempted to post what I'd written, I got a message saying that I wasn't allowed to send him/her a PM - which made no sense because I was trying to post in the open. Wait a minute, let me try again.

Okay, it worked that time. I was able to quote him and then post, but then I deleted my post so as not to clutter up the thread.

Apparently Art considers somebody disagreeing with his equating of the U.S. and Turkey, in terms of - whatever - as having attacked him. As for what he considers to be trolling...yeah, that's pretty funny.

hanger4
04-05-2016, 02:11 PM
The other day, I attempted to respond - in the open of course - to one of SemiteArt's posts by quoting it, and when I attempted to post what I'd written, I got a message saying that I wasn't allowed to send him/her a PM - which made no sense because I was trying to post in the open. Wait a minute, let me try again.

Okay, it worked that time. I was able to quote him and then post, but then I deleted my post so as not to clutter up the thread.

Apparently Art considers somebody disagreeing with his equating of the U.S. and Turkey, in terms of - whatever - as having attacked him. As for what he considers to be trolling...yeah, that's pretty funny.

I get that too, but SemiteArt wants no more PM's from me. I simply asked why I was TB. The only answer I got was I lied but she wouldn't tell me what the lie was.

Private Pickle
04-05-2016, 02:16 PM
lol

SemiteArt
04-05-2016, 02:40 PM

You cant send me a PM, I closed this feature. If you want to tell me something you can tell in front of public. Now, please stay in topic context. Tell us, if you have anything to say about OP and just leave the topic if you dont have anything to say related with OP. Thanks.

Peter1469
04-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Some of Art's other threads/posts have given me the same impression.

Can you see me now?

Standing Wolf
04-05-2016, 05:29 PM
You cant send me a PM, I closed this feature. If you want to tell me something you can tell in front of public. Now, please stay in topic context. Tell us, if you have anything to say about OP and just leave the topic if you dont have anything to say related with OP. Thanks.

I wasn't trying to PM you - I was simply attempting to respond to one of your posts. Don't know what the glitch was, but I assumed it was something weird that you had done with your account.

Bo-4
04-05-2016, 08:08 PM
That would be the State of Pedophile Nutcase with a Jesus Complex?

Dr. Who
04-05-2016, 09:24 PM
SemiteArt, the Branch Davidians were not trying to create their own state - they were a religious cult that worshiped a false profit, that pretty much terrorized their membership and forced women and teenage girls to sleep with men with whom they had no interest. It was an organization for the feeble minded who required a strong authoritarian figure to give meaning to their lives because they had lost their own. Their leader, David Koresh, was a psychopath.

Peter1469
04-05-2016, 09:45 PM
@SemiteArt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1230), the Branch Davidians were not trying to create their own state - they were a religious cult that worshiped a false profit, that pretty much terrorized their membership and forced women and teenage girls to sleep with men with whom they had no interest. It was an organization for the feeble minded who required a strong authoritarian figure to give meaning to their lives because they had lost their own. Their leader, David Koresh, was a psychopath.

Allah was their god, right?

Dr. Who
04-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Allah was their god, right?
I think that they worshipped Koresh, truth be told.

Peter1469
04-05-2016, 09:58 PM
I think that they worshipped Koresh, truth be told.

When you mentioned the men with little girls I figured it was Allah and Mohamed. That was their thing too.

Dr. Who
04-05-2016, 10:00 PM
When you mentioned the men with little girls I figured it was Allah and Mohamed. That was their thing too.
No, I'm afraid no culture or religion owns that shame.

Peter1469
04-05-2016, 10:11 PM
No, I'm afraid no culture or religion owns that shame.

Exclusively no.

SemiteArt
04-06-2016, 05:21 AM
@SemiteArt (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1230), the Branch Davidians were not trying to create their own state - they were a religious cult that worshiped a false profit, that pretty much terrorized their membership and forced women and teenage girls to sleep with men with whom they had no interest. It was an organization for the feeble minded who required a strong authoritarian figure to give meaning to their lives because they had lost their own. Their leader, David Koresh, was a psychopath.

No stories fabricated to legalize your terrorism is really going to legalize your terrorism. You massacred about 70 persons there.

Cletus
04-06-2016, 06:41 AM

Sounds like the DNC.

donttread
04-06-2016, 07:42 AM

State? All Randy Weaver wanted was to live alone with his family at Ruby Ridge and the feds killed some of his family just for that

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 04:16 PM
No stories fabricated to legalize your terrorism is really going to legalize your terrorism. You massacred about 70 persons there.
That was the FBI - they did not handle that matter very well at all.