PDA

View Full Version : No license needed to carry handguns in Oklahoma under bill

Captain Obvious
04-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Isn't this already a freedom protected under the Constitution?

Where do we need a license to possess firearms?

http://www.koco.com/news/No-license-needed-to-carry-handguns-in-Oklahoma-under-bill/38897008?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) —Oklahomans would be allowed to openly carry firearms without a license, training or background checks under a bill that has easily cleared a Senate committee.

The Senate Rules Committee voted 10-3 for the bill by Broken Arrow Republican Sen. Nathan Dahm that has been referred to as a "constitutional-carry" proposal. The bill now heads to the full Senate.

The bill would allow anyone over the age of 21 to carry a firearm openly, unless they have been convicted of a felony.

A license would still be needed to carry a firearm concealed.

Quicksilver
04-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Note to self... "stay the hell out of Oklahoma"

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Open carry should never be a problem in general.

MisterVeritis
04-06-2016, 07:45 PM

Given the gay marriage decision once this is law anywhere it should become the law everywhere.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Most of the gays that I knew in New Orleans were cool with the 2nd Amendment.

AZ Jim
04-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Guns need not be registered and you can carry concealed in my state without a permit.
Idiotic but true.

hanger4
04-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Soon to be some of the safest banks in the country.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2016, 08:07 PM

Exactly.

It's unconstitutional otherwise, no?

I've seen folks here in MO with holsters in public, at the grocery store.

del
04-06-2016, 08:09 PM

someone should have told ronnie

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Guns need not be registered and you can carry concealed in my state without a permit.
Idiotic but true.

That would be fine in a culture where fathers taught their children gun safety. But if you locale has devolved into a liberal diaspora that is a dangerous law.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:10 PM
someone should have told ronnie

Saint Ronnie to you. :wink:

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:11 PM
Exactly.

I've seen folks here in MO with holsters in public, at the grocery store.

We have no definition SCOTUS decision on that.

del
04-06-2016, 08:14 PM
That would be fine in a culture where fathers taught their children gun safety. But if you locale has devolved into a liberal diaspora that is a dangerous law.

the only meme more tired than hillary's going to jail is that liberals don't own guns.

i imagine, no, i know, i was using firearms while you were still shitting in your diaper.

carry on

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:20 PM
the only meme more tired than hillary's going to jail is that liberals don't own guns.

i imagine, no, i know, i was using firearms while you were still shitting in your diaper.

carry on

Oh, we all know liberals own guns. That is why the gun grabbers have zero political influence in the US. Americans say "we want our guns" :smiley:

Our gun grabbers here stomp their feet and make noise. I laugh at them. You go girl!

del
04-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Oh, we all know liberals own guns. That is why the gun grabbers have zero political influence in the US. Americans say "we want our guns" :smiley:

Our gun grabbers here stomp their feet and make noise. I laugh at them. You go girl!

then why do you lie about it?

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:23 PM
then why do you lie about it?

about...?

Crepitus
04-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Soon to be some of the safest banks in the country.lol!

Been legal here forever and just last year became legal to conceal and carry with no permit.

Google Kansas bank robberies.

del
04-06-2016, 08:25 PM
about...?

about liberals and guns

about liberals and anything for that matter

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 08:28 PM
about liberals and guns

about liberals and anything for that matter

Well, if I overstepped my bounds regarding guns in this thread that was a mistake. But I consistently acknowledge that many liberals are pro-2nd Amendment.

hanger4
04-06-2016, 08:34 PM
lol!

Been legal here forever and just last year became legal to conceal and carry with no permit.

Google Kansas bank robberies.

How many of these banks were robbed at gun point and did those robbed allow open carry ??

Doublejack
04-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Up here in 'liberal' WA state we've had open carry and shall-issue CCP since I can remember.

Heck we can even own silencers and mp5's (permitted).

Cletus
04-06-2016, 08:40 PM

I am sure they will miss you terribly.

By the way, of you are going to adopt that policy for every state that permits its citizenry to carry firearms in accordance with the Constitution, you are going to run out of places to go real quick.

Crepitus
04-06-2016, 08:43 PM
How many of these banks were robbed at gun point and did those robbed allow open carry ??
No banks allow open carry, or concealed for that matter. The Oklahoma banks won't either, all they have to do is post a sign and you can bet they will.

Cletus
04-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Idiotic but true.

Why is it idiotic?

Cletus
04-06-2016, 08:49 PM
No banks allow open carry, or concealed for that matter. The Oklahoma banks won't either, all they have to do is post a sign and you can bet they will.

That isn't true, at all. The part about the sign is accurate, but it is not accurate to say that no banks permit patrons to carry firearms. I only know of one bank in my entire town that prohibits them and they didn't do so until some clown robbed them with a shotgun, not a handgun and was subsequently killed right outside the bank. As it turned out, that was his intent... suicide by cop.

hanger4
04-06-2016, 08:50 PM

Oh well they had/have their chance.

Don
04-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Idiotic but true.

Since they passed that law the whole state has just collapsed into horror and gone straight down the drain. :shocked: If you really think about it and are really honest you have to say it was idiotic before they changed the law and that's the truth.

Crepitus
04-06-2016, 08:55 PM
That isn't true, at all. The part about the sign is accurate, but it is not accurate to say that no banks permit patrons to carry firearms. I only know of one bank in my entire town that prohibits them and they didn't do so until some clown robbed them with a shotgun, not a handgun and was subsequently killed right outside the bank. As it turned out, that was his intent... suicide by cop.
Huh. Here some of them installed metal detectors and remote controlled doors.

Cletus
04-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Huh. Here some of them installed metal detectors and remote controlled doors.

They would not get my business.

Cletus
04-06-2016, 09:07 PM

What is really funny about this is that you probably encounter 10 or so people a day who are carrying guns and you don't even know it. :grin:

Don
04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
What is really funny about this is that you probably encounter 10 or so people a day who are carrying guns and you don't even know it. :grin:

And a lot of them could be criminals who don't care about gun laws.

domer76
04-06-2016, 10:05 PM

No. They are easily recognizable. They have thick brows and breathe through their mouth.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:06 PM
lol

the hard left shits their pants when they see guns.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2016, 10:16 PM
lol

Yup

They're more worried about keeping guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens than keeping them out of the hands of thugs who are committing the vast majority of gun crimes.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Exactly.

I've seen folks here in MO with holsters in public, at the grocery store.For me, seeing people open carry just makes me nervous. It's like the time that I went to the Dominican Republic right after a contentious election and there were armed soldiers everywhere. I didn't feel safer, I felt less safe. The idea that shooting could break out anywhere was unsettling.

domer76
04-06-2016, 10:20 PM
lol

Actually, we shake our heads in laughingly disbelief at the poor fuck that thinks he needs to pack his Glock to pick up milk. What kind of paranoia is that?

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Actually, we shake our heads in laughingly disbelief at the poor fuck that thinks he needs to pack his Glock to pick up milk. What kind of paranoia is that?

You don't think deep enough for that.

Pavlov's dog is more like it. At the bottom of the pic add a gun on the left and a dog turd on the right.

http://www.simplypsychology.org/Pavlov2.jpg

domer76
04-06-2016, 10:31 PM
You don't think deep enough for that.

Pavlov's dog is more like it. At the bottom of the pic add a gun on the left and a dog turd on the right.

http://www.simplypsychology.org/Pavlov2.jpg

We had one of your mouth-breathers walk into my establishment the other day. Packing his surrogate dick on his side. We collectively laughed at him after he left. Any one of the staff could have smacked him, taken away his peashooter, and finished him with his own popgun.

It was a giggle for us the rest of the day.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2016, 10:34 PM
We had one of your mouth-breathers walk into my establishment the other day. Packing his surrogate dick on his side. We collectively laughed at him after he left. Any one of the staff could have smacked him, taken away his peashooter, and finished him with his own popgun.

Testosterone is prescribable

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:35 PM

Do you imagine that I am a mouth breather?

Tool. LoL.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:35 PM
Testosterone is prescribable

That one seems high on estrogen. Not sure if their is any help for it.

domer76
04-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Do you imagine that I am a mouth breather?

Tool. LoL.

Do you pack 24/7?

Doublejack
04-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Open carry up here in WA is so rare I can't remember the last time I saw someone do it. Occasionally in small towns out in the sticks, but even that's super rare. It's to the point that when I do see someone open carry I do a double take and assess the persons threat level.

I suppose it's pretty redundant though with shall-issue ccp. I rather like the idea that you just never know who is carrying so you just mind your business and don't mess with anyone.

domer76
04-06-2016, 10:43 PM

It's the pussies who carry. Not the reverse.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 10:43 PM
That sounds disturbingly like a slight against women.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Do you pack 24/7?

Almost never. Twice in the last 10 years. Only when necessary.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:45 PM

Not at all. Women are supposed to have more estrogen.

It is a slight against men with too much estrogen. Like, well....

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:46 PM
It's the pussies who carry. Not the reverse.

Incorrect fem. I tell you what. I will let you know when you can talk.

Go clean something.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Not at all. Women are supposed to have more estrogen.

It is a slight against men with too much estrogen. Like, well....
Like testosterone and pissing contests are superior? The history of war, violence, imperialism and inequality is down to testosterone. If it were not for males marking and continually expanding their territory the world would be a more peaceful place. In fact, if it were not for men, no one would need a gun.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Like testosterone and pissing contests are superior? The history of war, violence, imperialism and inequality is down to testosterone. If it were not for males marking and continually expanding their territory the world would be a more peaceful place. In fact, if it were not for men, no one would need a gun.

We would have very clean caves. :wink:

Crepitus
04-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Pete seems to be progressively unraveling. The name calling and insults are a fairly recent development but they seem to be getting worse fast.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:03 PM
We would have very clean caves. :wink:
Better than pits full of corpses and rampant paranoia.

Safety
04-06-2016, 11:05 PM

War on women.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 11:09 PM

Sounds good until I think about the women I've known.

domer76
04-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Almost never. Twice in the last 10 years. Only when necessary.

Odd. After almost 62 years, I've never found it necessary. The guy in my establishment the other day? He was more vulnerable than if he wasn't packing

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Sounds good until I think about the women I've known.
I don't know the women you have known, but women don't generally expand their territory, they just fight to maintain what's their's. In that respect women can be truly vicious.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 11:18 PM
I don't know the women you have known, but women don't generally expand their territory, they just fight to maintain what's their's. In that respect women can be truly vicious.

Women gossip and spread rumors and play politics with each other all the time with the sole purpose of expanding their influence and if they think their men can help they drag them into it too and aren't particular about how the men settle things.

Your problem here is that every guy on the planet has met women.

AZ Jim
04-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Why is it idiotic?If I need to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 11:24 PM

Human conflict is the cause of human achievement.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Odd. After almost 62 years, I've never found it necessary. The guy in my establishment the other day? He was more vulnerable than if he wasn't packing

Dismissed. I will let you know if you have anything useful to say.

Fem.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Human conflict is the cause of human achievement.
Some not all, or even the bulk of it. Plenty of research science is co-opted by the Military, not necessarily instigated by same.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Disagree. Without conflict humans wouldn't have gotten past the hunter-gatherer stage. There would be no organization worth discussing. No towns, much less cities. It would be a stone age life.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Women gossip and spread rumors and play politics with each other all the time with the sole purpose of expanding their influence and if they think their men can help they drag them into it too and aren't particular about how the men settle things.

Your problem here is that every guy on the planet has met women.
I'm not suggesting that women are perfect - far from it. It's just that women are less inherently lethal. With women destroying another's reputation may be enough. Shooting her between the eyes is for the most part unnecessary. That doesn't mean that some women are not truly nuts.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm not suggesting that women are perfect - far from it. It's just that women are less inherently lethal. With women destroying another's reputation may be enough. Shooting her between the eyes is for the most part unnecessary. That doesn't mean that some women are not truly nuts.

Without men around to be the pawns women would have nuked each other already. We're on to you, we know your game. ;)

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Disagree. Without conflict humans wouldn't have gotten past the hunter-gatherer stage. There would be no organization worth discussing. No towns, much less cities. It would be a stone age life.
Disagree, population pressures would have nevertheless caused change. Wars were just as often responsible for the loss of progress, reverting the population to more primitive circumstances.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Women are each others worse enemy. If the chicks could work together they would have been in charge for centuries.

Dr. Who
04-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Without men around to be the pawns women would have nuked each other already. We're on to you, we know your game. ;)
I know women and they are manipulative, especially of men, but they are really not generally as violent as men. TBH, I am one of those women that rarely has female friends - most of my friends are male. Women tend to drive me nuts. I like to be a logical person and histrionic behavior makes me crazy. So, since I was a kid, my friends were basically 80% male. No, I'm not gay.

michiganFats
04-06-2016, 11:55 PM
I know women and they are manipulative, especially of men, but they are really not generally as violent as men. TBH, I am one of those women that rarely has female friends - most of my friends are male. Women tend to drive me nuts. I like to be a logical person and histrionic behavior makes me crazy. So, since I was a kid, my friends were basically 80% male. No, I'm not gay.

The worst fight I ever saw, and I've seen some bad ones, was two girls in middle school fighting over something one of them said after weeks of them baiting each other. One of them lost an eye and there were no weapons involved. It was almost the most vicious thing I've ever seen including my time in the Army.

Peter1469
04-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Disagree, population pressures would have nevertheless caused change. Wars were just as often responsible for the loss of progress, reverting the population to more primitive circumstances.

Incorrect. Without competition nothing gets done. Dr Robert Zurbin's book about the need to colonize Mars goes into a lot of detail about the various ages of exploration- what worked and what didn't work. And what didn't work were the mega-government funded projects that got bogged down in their own weight.

Doublejack
04-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - Theirs a reason this phrase was coined.

I've been in fist fights with dudes and ended up going back in the bar to buy each other drinks.

Women just don't like to get dirty. If they could make someone die with their eyes they would melt the world.

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 12:59 AM

Actually, Banks are not on the lists of places that you can't carry in many states. It would be stupid to have them on that list

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:07 AM

If that was the case? why didn't you pussies laugh at him why he was there???

The truth is liberals won't act on their own, and the reason that they want the government to disarm the people that opposes is because they like all liberals eventually want those that don't think like them murdered by the government

I wish some belling crawling liberals would try and disarm, me? great time to cleanse the gene pool

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:10 AM

Of course a belly crawling liberal would see this as a war on women? How could we have missed it.

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Pete seems to be progressively unraveling. The name calling and insults are a fairly recent development but they seem to be getting worse fast.

Or maybe he is just sick and tired of being called names by the fucking liberal scum. Racist, Sexist "mouth breathers" I think you need to cowboy up because I too am sick of liberals, it is time we let them live in their liberal utopia. I encourage all employers to set those people that bitch about the rich not paying their fair share free, and give them more time to protest. No since burdening them with a Job, when they can get free stuff from their beloved government.

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:18 AM

Actually, I think that you need to break it down to liberals and conservatives, when you do I think that you will find that the pits of graves, are largely caused by liberals that will not tolerate those that don't think like they do.

Since the beginning of time, Those that were able to project strength were able to live in peace. If you want to see what the world looks like with out a true super power? Look at the world since the pussy Obama took office? Is it a safer or more dangerous place.

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:19 AM
war on women.

^^^ war on thinking^^^

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:21 AM

And yet you and the other swine were to scared to make fun of him to his face? why was that?

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:24 AM

And yet the fastest growing group of gun owners and ccw permit holders are women.

And they are far more lethal. Men are stupid and talk, women just get the job done.

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Women are each others worse enemy. If the chicks could work together they would have been in charge for centuries.

I don't know about you, but in my house? There is a women in charge :)

Cletus
04-07-2016, 06:11 AM
If I need to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

So, you can't explain it.

Okay. I didn't think you could.

Safety
04-07-2016, 06:21 AM
^^^ war on thinking^^^

^^^Don't be France^^^

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 06:24 AM
France?

Cool place.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Actually, Banks are not on the lists of places that you can't carry in many states. It would be stupid to have them on that list
Banks are just like any other business: all they have to do is post a sign.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 07:27 AM
Or maybe he is just sick and tired of being called names by the fucking liberal scum. Racist, Sexist "mouth breathers" I think you need to cowboy up because I too am sick of liberals, it is time we let them live in their liberal utopia. I encourage all employers to set those people that bitch about the rich not paying their fair share free, and give them more time to protest. No since burdening them with a Job, when they can get free stuff from their beloved government.
Zelmo is apparently on the same downward slide as Pete.

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Zelmo is apparently on the same downward slide as Pete.

The slide of not suffering fools? :wink:

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 07:41 AM
The slide of not suffering fools? :wink:
What's that word for people who say how much they hate something, but then they act like the something they claim to hate?

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 07:45 AM
What's that word for people who say how much they hate something, but then they act like the something they claim to hate?

Ask someone who does that.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 07:53 AM
Ask someone who does that.
I was actually asking the forum at large.

Did you think I was asking you because you do things like that?

Guilty conscience huh?

Cigar
04-07-2016, 07:55 AM

http://www.koco.com/news/No-license-needed-to-carry-handguns-in-Oklahoma-under-bill/38897008?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Great place for Chicago to ship their Gang Bangers and Drug Dealers

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 08:22 AM

Guilty conscience huh?

Not at all. Ankle bitters are always a mild distraction. But largely irrelevant.

domer76
04-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Dismissed. I will let you know if you have anything useful to say.

Fem.

Thanks for the laugh

domer76
04-07-2016, 10:00 AM
If that was the case? why didn't you pussies laugh at him why he was there???

The truth is liberals won't act on their own, and the reason that they want the government to disarm the people that opposes is because they like all liberals eventually want those that don't think like them murdered by the government

I wish some belling crawling liberals would try and disarm, me? great time to cleanse the gene pool

Why? Because he was a customer and we serve everyone, no matter how fucked up they are.

The point being, that peashooter put him at greater risk, not less. I'm not sure what point he was trying to make, other than thinking it made him look like John Wayne.

Disarm a punk like you? Easy. Just as easy as it would have been with this Rambo wannabe.

domer76
04-07-2016, 10:01 AM
And yet you and the other swine were to scared to make fun of him to his face? why was that?

lol

Cletus
04-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Why? Because he was a customer and we serve everyone, no matter how fucked up they are.

The point being, that peashooter put him at greater risk, not less. I'm not sure what point he was trying to make, other than thinking it made him look like John Wayne.

Disarm a punk like you? Easy. Just as easy as it would have been with this Rambo wannabe.

I am not a big proponent of open carry. I would prefer my assailant not know I have a firearm until he sees the muzzle flash. That said, I do understand why some people choose to open carry and contrary to your punkish comments, it is seldom because they think it makes them look like John Wayne.

I seriously doubt you could disarm any even semiskilled pistolero. You talk too much shit to be any kind of a real threat.

Explain to me why you think this person having a firearm places him at greater risk than if he didn't have one.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 10:29 AM
I am not a big proponent of open carry. I would prefer my assailant not know I have a firearm until he sees the muzzle flash. That said, I do understand why some people choose to open carry and contrary to your punkish comments, it is seldom because they think it makes them look like John Wayne.

I seriously doubt you could disarm any even semiskilled pistolero. You talk too much shit to be any kind of a real threat.

Explain to me why you think this person having a firearm places him at greater risk than if he didn't have one.
Sadly every fool I know who open carries does so at least in part because they think it looks cool.

Cletus
04-07-2016, 10:36 AM
Sadly every fool I know who open carries does so at least in part because they think it looks cool.

I know a guy who open carries because he suffers from Leukemia and if someone were to hit him, it would probably kill him. The exposed firearm serves as a deterrent.

I don't know many people who open carry. I don't believe I know of anyone who does it to look cool. They may strap up because they are going hunting or to the range or some similar purpose.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Not at all. Ankle bitters are always a mild distraction. But largely irrelevant.
I am beginning to understand that, I just never thought I'd be including you in the category.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 10:45 AM
I know a guy who open carries because he suffers from Leukemia and if someone were to hit him, it would probably kill him. The exposed firearm serves as a deterrent.

I don't know many people who open carry. I don't believe I know of anyone who does it to look cool. They may strap up because they are going hunting or to the range or some similar purpose.
Only know 2 people who do so on a regular basis, and they would never admit that it is part of the equation, but all you gotta do is look at them to see it. They have a harder time walking past a mirror than a teenaged girl.

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 11:01 AM

I suspect you would struggle with a wet paper bag.

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 11:02 AM
I am beginning to understand that, I just never thought I'd be including you in the category.

You are entitled to be wrong.

But your desire to protect ankle biters seems noble. Just misplaced.

Do as you wish.

domer76
04-07-2016, 12:05 PM

Cletus
04-07-2016, 12:17 PM
That is probably the best post you have ever made.

domer76
04-07-2016, 12:35 PM

I thought I explained it as simply as I could. Apparently, it wasn't simple enough.

A simple slap up the side of this idiot's head and removal of his peashooter and he's done.

Cletus
04-07-2016, 12:42 PM
I thought I explained it as simply as I could. Apparently, it wasn't simple enough.

A simple slap up the side of this idiot's head and removal of his peashooter and he's done.

Yeah, okay. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/roflmao.gif

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 01:01 PM

You would shit your pants just thinking about doing that. Stop boasting.

Private Pickle
04-07-2016, 01:02 PM

Someone has watched Tombstone one too many times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_trUrPQbI

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 01:06 PM
That's domer.

domer76
04-07-2016, 02:16 PM
You would shit your pants just thinking about doing that. Stop boasting.

lol

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 03:59 PM
You are entitled to be wrong.

But your desire to protect ankle biters seems noble. Just misplaced.

Do as you wish.
Just because I usually take it easy on you doesn't mean I'm trying to protect you Pete. Just means that I think you are usually an alright guy who must be going through some stuff right now.

birddog
04-07-2016, 04:50 PM

"simple" accurately describes your approach to most posts, and I don't mean in a positive way.

It's true anyone can be ambushed by a coward with perhaps a tire tool, but a regular slap to the head of most of us old boys would not be highly productive.

domer76
04-07-2016, 05:16 PM
"simple" accurately describes your approach to most posts, and I don't mean in a positive way.

It's true anyone can be ambushed by a coward with perhaps a tire tool, but a regular slap to the head of most of us old boys would not be highly productive.

He was an easy mark for anyone. I suppose the hog leg on his hip made him feel like he had a bigger dick.

Cletus
04-07-2016, 05:17 PM
He was an easy mark for anyone. I suppose the hog leg on his hip made him feel like he had a bigger dick.

Or maybe it just made you realize how small yours is.

domer76
04-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Or maybe it just made you realize how small yours is.

Unlike you, I don't need a surrogate dick on my hip to make me feel brave.

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Just because I usually take it easy on you doesn't mean I'm trying to protect you Pete. Just means that I think you are usually an alright guy who must be going through some stuff right now.

You got that all mixed up. That is OK though.

Cletus
04-07-2016, 06:12 PM

You try so hard to come across as some kind of hard ass. You just can't quite manage to pull it off. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ethereal
04-07-2016, 06:16 PM

Why are you so obsessed with penises?

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 06:18 PM

gay?

Ethereal
04-07-2016, 06:21 PM

Make sure you avoid Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, too.

domer76
04-07-2016, 06:23 PM
You try so hard to come across as some kind of hard ass. You just can't quite manage to pull it off. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

funny little guy you are

domer76
04-07-2016, 06:23 PM

You drive a big pickup, don't you?

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 06:57 PM
You got that all mixed up. That is OK though.

Sadly I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who's confused, but you go one thinking that if it makes you feel better.

Peter1469
04-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Sadly I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who's confused, but you go one thinking that if it makes you feel better.

When you cease being childish I will pay attention to you again.

Until then- don't drool all over yourself. It is embarrassing.

del
04-07-2016, 08:01 PM
pitiful

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 08:38 PM

Liberal

zelmo1234
04-07-2016, 08:39 PM

Guilty conscience huh?

Could I interest you in a mirror. It should help you find the guilty party.

Crepitus
04-07-2016, 08:39 PM
When you cease being childish I will pay attention to you again.

Until then- don't drool all over yourself. It is embarrassing.

Hahahaha. That's a good one. Look in a mirror sir. You started all this nonsense.

Cthulhu
04-11-2016, 07:18 AM

Works great in movies.

Real life? Not so much. Unless the guy wielding the weapon has next to zero training.

It is nigh impossible to take a weapon from someone who applies good weapon retention skills. You'll get shot 99% of the time of you try.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Cthulhu
04-11-2016, 07:21 AM
It's not about bravery. It's about security and practicality. There are Street fighters tougher and more skilled than me. I have no doubts about this.

They are not tougher than .45 slug though.

Cthulhu
04-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Make sure you avoid Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, too.
Idaho too. They just passed a pretty decent concealed bill negating the need for residents to have a permit.