PDA

View Full Version : Banned Documentaries - Episode 1: The Hillary Files

Dr. Who
04-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Some of this is shamelessly partisan, but the history discussed is verifiable. It's rather long - an hour and a half, but if you are considering voting for Hillary, you should really know for whom you are voting.

http://www.anonews.co/heres-the-video-that-will-finally-derail-hillary-clinton/

PolWatch
04-08-2016, 05:17 PM
I saw a clip from an interview with Sanders where he was kinda called to task for saying Hillary was not qualified to be president. He was explaining he meant based on her record of bad decisions. He did admit that he also had done things that he regretted....but he suspected he had fewer regrets than Hillary. I had not realized he has such a dry sense of humor.

Captain Obvious
04-08-2016, 07:11 PM
This is true for every candidate.

Unfortunately the vast majority of voters just peruse the label or vote for their team jersey.

Tahuyaman
04-08-2016, 11:23 PM
Some of this is shamelessly partisan, but the history discussed is verifiable. It's rather long - an hour and a half, but if you are considering voting for Hillary, you should really know for whom you are voting.

http://www.anonews.co/heres-the-video-that-will-finally-derail-hillary-clinton/

whew..... Not a flattering picture.

Dr. Who
04-08-2016, 11:32 PM
whew..... Not a flattering picture.
Yup. For those who are left leaning and worried about Bernie, Hillary's legacy is an eye opener.

Tahuyaman
04-09-2016, 09:38 AM
I suspect that this documentary will be dismissed by the Hillary supporters as nothing but partisan motivated fiction.

onecut
04-09-2016, 11:02 AM
I suspect that this documentary will be dismissed by the Hillary supporters as nothing but partisan motivated fiction.

A mountain of bullshit based on a kernel of corn

Tahuyaman
04-09-2016, 11:25 AM

A mountain of bull$#@! based on a kernel of corn

Or that.

They don't care about her history of deceit and dishonesty.