PDA

View Full Version : Mutt being trussed like a Turkey ( Dog0 by one revelation after another .

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Looks like the President's friends are slowly bringing out the big guns to sink the man without charisma and a sensible thing to say -- Mutt Romberg .
Oh dear or dear , Mister Mutt . A President needs Gravitas .
Now he has upset Team GB , Poland , Israel , Egypt , half of the American electorate who are victims and NOW Palestine .
At the current rate of clangers and expose , will Mutt record the lowest number of votes ever for a Presidential candidate .
Things are looking hairy for this Mutt and ." down boy" seems to capture things exactly .

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/201291812354473418.html

Mutt ( Romney ) thinks Middle East peace 'unthinkable"
There's a statesman like proposition .
That looks good for making friends .
Let the US broker peace negotiations . Not .
Is he a President or twerp ?
Whose side is he on -- twenty guesses .
Is there a country remaining that wants him visit ?
Romberg is falling into little pieces .

Peter1469
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Aljazzera actually has some good reporting when it doesn't concern the Middle East.

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Agree , but this report has nothing to do with the ME unless it stands for Mutt's Endgame .

A future possible President says Middle East peace is "unthinkable " , because ( unsaid implication ) , the Palestinians are stupid / cretins / warmongers /untrustworthy and not to be believed or respected . Nice One Mutt .
What do you think about Oow Flung Dung , the Chinese Premier , Mutt ?
6/4 he says he never believes what slit eyed Commies think and say .

Get ready to duck .

GrumpyDog
09-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Agree , but this report has nothing to do with the ME unless it stands for Mutt's Endgame .

A future possible President says Middle East peace is "unthinkable " , because ( unsaid implication ) , the Palestinians are stupid / cretins / warmongers /untrustworthy and not to be believed or respected . Nice One Mutt .

Get ready to duck .

He, Romney, needs some street experience. Would you Brits mind letting him pretend he is a royal guard or something like this:

http://monograms.com/common/images/destinations/british_guard.jpg

patrickt
09-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Does someone think Hamas wants peace? I suspect Hamas prefers President Obama since he hates Israel, too, but they still hate President Obama. They just hate him a little less than they hate Americans.

Carygrant
09-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Does someone think Hamas wants peace? I suspect Hamas prefers President Obama since he hates Israel, too, but they still hate President Obama. They just hate him a little less than they hate Americans.

Never met him .

How can I respond sensibly when you produce arbitrary bilge like , " ---- President Obama hates Israel ------ "
The one time you produce slap stick comedy is the one time you are being serious .

Hamas will want peace at some time in the future . They all do , finally . It's the middle bit where you have to play them as fish , that is the tricky part .

respectfulguest
09-18-2012, 06:16 PM

Get ready to duck .

peace and prosperity is within grasp in the Middle East, one can just feel the love.

and the Palestinians those stinkers.., they have been just like a 2nd brother a true ally that has completely earned our respect over the years.

and as for our homey's our Chinese brethren, what a partner, let's tell them our inner most secrets over a yoohoo and some cashews, they too have earned our unconditional trust.

Mitt sure has some crazy ideas.

Taxcutter
09-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Mutt, eh?

I suppose you have no problem with Hussein Obama, then.

shaarona
09-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Looks like the President's friends are slowly bringing out the big guns to sink the man without charisma and a sensible thing to say -- Mutt Romberg .
Oh dear or dear , Mister Mutt . A President needs Gravitas .
Now he has upset Team GB , Poland , Israel , Egypt , half of the American electorate who are victims and NOW Palestine .
At the current rate of clangers and expose , will Mutt record the lowest number of votes ever for a Presidential candidate .
Things are looking hairy for this Mutt and ." down boy" seems to capture things exactly .

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/201291812354473418.html

Mutt ( Romney ) thinks Middle East peace 'unthinkable"
There's a statesman like proposition .
That looks good for making friends .
Let the US broker peace negotiations . Not .
Is he a President or twerp ?
Whose side is he on -- twenty guesses .
Is there a country remaining that wants him visit ?
Romberg is falling into little pieces .

Does Mitt ever think? I see no evidence that he does.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Mutt, eh?

I suppose you have no problem with Hussein Obama, then.

You don't have to mutter just because the real Mutt thinks it is cool to copy Clump the Dump .

Mister D
09-19-2012, 09:56 AM
You don't have to mutter just because the real Mutt thinks it is cool to copy Clump the Dump .

What? lol

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 09:59 AM
What? lol

Sorry , Mister Clump the Dump Eastwood , aka The Magnum Mutterer .

Mister D
09-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Sorry , Mister Clump the Dump Eastwood , aka The Biretta Mutterer .

What? lol Cary, you wouldn't have been funny 100 years ago. Your prose and your humor are just awful.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Listen weirdo . I think I am hilarious and that's just great by me .

Mister D
09-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Listen weirdo . I think I am hilarious and that's just great by me .

Yeah, we noticed you think very highly of yourself. I'm just letting you know that no one else does. :smiley:

coolwalker
09-19-2012, 02:31 PM

Get ready to duck .

Something I have not been able to fathom about you is why you even care about our leaders. You are English. We could care less here if you have a Prime MInister or don't have one, or who he or she is or what they do in their spare time...but you appear to be overly concerned with our presidential race. Something is wrong here; it is none of your business just as it is none of our business who you elect as Prime Minister. Why don't you go find a nice little pub and have a pint, or four, then waddle home to the misses and see if you can get lucky. If she is sober, you may be out of luck.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah, we noticed you think very highly of yourself. I'm just letting you know that no one else does. :smiley:

Wrong again . Come over and I will give you free tickets . Brighton Festival , May 2013 .
I am retired but I do benefits -- America next year probs .

Mister D
09-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Wrong again . Come over and I will give you free tickets . Brighton Festival , May 2013 .
I am retired but I do benefits -- America next year probs .

Cary, I will not be coming to one of those "benefits" where you run amok with your manboobs bouncing about. No thanks.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Something I have not been able to fathom about you is why you even care about our leaders. You are English. We could care less here if you have a Prime MInister or don't have one, or who he or she is or what they do in their spare time...but you appear to be overly concerned with our presidential race. Something is wrong here; it is none of your business just as it is none of our business who you elect as Prime Minister. Why don't you go find a nice little pub and have a pint, or four, then waddle home to the misses and see if you can get lucky. If she is sober, you may be out of luck.

Cool water ,
You are just a soppy mountain man underneath your bluster .
I drink the best already but I intend to start home brewing when I get married again ---prob'y Spring .

Mister D
09-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Cool water ,
You are just a soppy mountain man underneath your bluster .
I drink the best alreaey but I intend to start home brewing when I get married again ---prob'y Spring .

Didn't you say earlier that you were married to some Ukrainian? Did she dump you for a man with bigger boobs?

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Didn't you say earlier that you were married to some Ukrainian? Did she dump you for a man with bigger boobs?

I will overlook your short term attention span for tonight.
She is from Ukraine and twenty years younger -- she is 87 .
Speaks fluent English , unlike you , and spent a disastrous three years in Hilly Billy land .
Always wanted to marry an International figure with inter cultural knowledge and talents , who hated Americans . So the cow is marrying the guy next door .
You are gullible and believe anything . But she is special .

Jack Fate
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Speaks fluent English , unlike you , and spent a disastrous three years in Hilly Billy land .
Always wanted to marry an International figure with inter cultural knowledge and talents , who hated Americans . So the cow is marrying the guy next door .

I once knew a guy named Ahab. He was always quite the ladies man, and he liked 'em fat. Last I heard he was stuck on a real whale from South Carolina.

Mister D
09-20-2012, 07:53 AM

She must be special. I doubt many women could stand their husbands wearing their bras. Buy your own!