PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Sanders Wins Wyoming by 12 Points But

hanger4
04-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Hillary collects 11 delegates to Sanders 7.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/wyoming

The will of the primary voters thwarted yet again.

The DNC and their superdelegate rules plus those that defend such rules have no credibility concerning "the will of the people".

Amazing :grin:

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 09:33 AM
Those are the DNC rules... decided upon long ago and everyone knows them.. Go worry about the clusterfu@k going on over at the RNC. They plan on taking away the nomination from the front runner altogether. So much for the will of the people.... lol!

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Those are the DNC rules... decided upon long ago and everyone knows them.. Go worry about the clusterfu@k going on over at the RNC. They plan on taking away the nomination from the front runner altogether. So much for the will of the people.... lol!

The same Establishment controls both parties. It is utterly corrupt.

maineman
04-10-2016, 09:37 AM
http://www.wyodems.org/frequently-asked-questions

hanger4
04-10-2016, 09:44 AM
I know those are the rules Quicksilver it's just interesting to watch you attempt to defend the thwarting of Democratic Party primary voters.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 09:53 AM
http://www.wyodems.org/frequently-asked-questions

Your link means nothing maineman. DNC superdelegates in Wyoming still thwarted the will of their primary voters.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Both parties will not suffer the voters choosing incorrectly.

This election cycle perfectly demonstrates this.

maineman
04-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Your link means nothing maineman. DNC superdelegates in Wyoming still thwarted the will of their primary voters.

what you mean to say is that the super delegates did not agree with a portion of the caucus attendees. Nothing in the system requires that they do. Clearly, they agreed with many of them. The mere fact that you call them "primary voters" indicates that YOU don't know very much about the process, that's quite clear.

Subdermal
04-10-2016, 10:01 AM
what you mean to say is that the super delegates did not agree with a portion of the caucus attendees. Nothing in the system requires that they do. Clearly, they agreed with many of them. The mere fact that you call them "primary voters" indicates that YOU don't know very much about the process, that's quite clear.

Did anyone expect this poster to criticize a process which takes the choice from the people and put it in the hands of the corrupt party?

The structure of the Dem nomination process is more corrupt than the GOP process - but they're both corrupt.

maineman
04-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Did anyone expect this poster to criticize a process which takes the choice from the people and put it in the hands of the corrupt party?

The structure of the Dem nomination process is more corrupt than the GOP process - but they're both corrupt.

there is nothing "corrupt" about the democratic process whatsoever. Bernie got every delegate in Wyoming that he earned. So did Hillary.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 10:26 AM

Exactly maineman, the DNC superdelegates thwarted the will of the primary voters. Sanders won the state by 12 points and recieved less delegates.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 10:30 AM
I know those are the rules @Quicksilver (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1900) it's just interesting to watch you attempt to defend the thwarting of Democratic Party primary voters.

Why not... I'm for Hillary 100%... I think Sanders is a nice old man.. but will not be an effectual President. I'm GLAD those are the rules.. there are fools in the Democratic Party too... as in the Republican party.. You are forgetting that only about 20% of registered voters vote in the primary.. and those are the most radical on both sides. This is hardly a majority.. and I really wish the turnout were higher and more people voted. but that's not the case.. In both these cases the national parties will have to save the voters from themselves..

The Xl
04-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Lol at people defending this whole process.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 10:49 AM
there is nothing "corrupt" about the democratic process whatsoever. Bernie got every delegate in Wyoming that he earned. So did Hillary.

Except the 4 superdelegates already endorsing Clinton. Will of the primary voters and all that.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Why not... I'm for Hillary 100%... I think Sanders is a nice old man.. but will not be an effectual President. I'm GLAD those are the rules.. there are fools in the Democratic Party too... as in the Republican party.. You are forgetting that only about 20% of registered voters vote in the primary.. and those are the most radical on both sides. This is hardly a majority.. and I really wish the turnout were higher and more people voted. but that's not the case.. In both these cases the national parties will have to save the voters from themselves..

And I thank you for admitting that the will of Democratic primary voters means nothing. After all whomever the DNC determines as "fool's" should have their votes disenfranchised or suppressed right ??

FindersKeepers
04-10-2016, 11:35 AM
In both these cases the national parties will have to save the voters from themselves..

That's the same reason our Founders did not permit women or minorities to vote -- they felt as though those persons could not make an intelligent election choice.

That's the exact same thing today -- while every person might have a chance to vote -- those votes don't really count.

History repeats itself -- under a different banner. :grin:

MisterVeritis
04-10-2016, 11:39 AM
. . .the national parties will have to save the voters from themselves..
You have the heart of a totalitarian statist.

donttread
04-10-2016, 11:40 AM

The DNC and their superdelegate rules plus those that defend such rules have no credibility concerning "the will of the people".

Amazing :grin:

Seriously how does anyone support a party that limits the people's say in such dramatic fashion? They are subverting the very basis of American politics just to get their candidate nominated , how fast and loose will they play with the rules one in office?

hanger4
04-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Seriously how does anyone support a party that limits the people's say in such dramatic fashion? They are subverting the very basis of American politics just to get their candidate nominated , how fast and loose will they play with the rules one in office?

Look toward Obama.

Just sayin

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Lol at people defending this whole process.

If the voters screw up, the parties will pick. lol

AZ Jim
04-10-2016, 12:13 PM

Amazing :grin: You being a repub need not concern yourself with our primary. Seems to me you have plenty to worry about on the GOP ticket.

maineman
04-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Exactly maineman, the DNC superdelegates thwarted the will of the primary voters. Sanders won the state by 12 points and recieved less delegates.

again... he got just as many delegates as he deserved... and they weren't primary voters, they were caucus attendees. Speak with precision, s'il vous plait

He got his share of regular delegates and Hillary got her share. How the super delegates align themselves has nothing to do with how the caucus attendees align themselves.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 12:49 PM
again... he got just as many delegates as he deserved... and they weren't primary voters, they were caucus attendees. Speak with precision, s'il vous plait

He got his share of regular delegates and Hillary got her share. How the super delegates align themselves has nothing to do with how the caucus attendees align themselves.

Translation: democrats will vote for the correct candidate, or the party will fix it for them.

maineman
04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Translation: democrats will vote for the correct candidate, or the party will fix it for them.

I really don't need anyone translating my posts. I write in easily understood English. Both parties have members who are much more actively involved in the workings of their organization than young first time voters. We believe that their experience gives them the right to have a greater voice in the direction in which the party goes than occasional voters with little invested in it. If the democrats in Wyoming had overwhelmingly voted for Bernie, he would have earned a majority of the delegates. They did not, however vote for him in overwhelming numbers.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 02:07 PM
I really don't need anyone translating my posts. I write in easily understood English. Both parties have members who are much more actively involved in the workings of their organization than young first time voters. We believe that their experience gives them the right to have a greater voice in the direction in which the party goes than occasional voters with little invested in it. If the democrats in Wyoming had overwhelmingly voted for Bernie, he would have earned a majority of the delegates. They did not, however vote for him in overwhelming numbers.

Both parties do the same thing.

Vote correctly or the party will fix it.

:wink:

hanger4
04-10-2016, 02:22 PM

You're right the DNC via superdelegates isn't interested in the will of the voters. Quicksilver got it right go thank her (I think) post and own up.

Your first paragraph is just maineman semantics to be ignored.

maineman
04-10-2016, 04:05 PM
You're right the DNC via superdelegates isn't interested in the will of the voters. Quicksilver got it right go thank her (I think) post and own up.

Of course they care about the will of the voters. If they didn't, they'd just have state conventions and not bother with primaries or caucuses.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Of course they care about the will of the voters. If they didn't, they'd just have state conventions and not bother with primaries or caucuses.

lol

If the voters chose poorly the parties will fix it.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 04:38 PM

Why do you keep sayint "Democrats"? Do you not see the RNC about to dis Trump AND Cruz in favor of a more acceptable candidate? So tell me... How much do the voters matter to the RNC?

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Why do you keep sayint "Democrats"? Do you not see the RNC about to dis Trump AND Cruz in favor of a more acceptable candidate? So tell me... How much do the voters matter to the RNC?

Same thing for the GOP. The Dems and GOPs lick the boots of the same master.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 05:21 PM

About to is a maybe. The DNC is doing it as we watch. Own it.

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 05:50 PM
IMHO, the primary/caucus race has been rendered moot. The DNC will nominate who they want, fuck the voters.

The RNC will do exactly the same thing BTW.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 06:03 PM
The RNC will do exactly the same thing BTW.

Maybe. I believe if Trump has the 50% + 1 before the convention the RNC keeps their hands off. Only time will tell.

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Maybe. I believe if Trump has the 50% + 1 before the convention the RNC keeps their hands off. Only time will tell.
But he won't, they are doing everything possible to prevent that so they don't have to.

JVV
04-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Democrats need to change their name.

They're not democratic.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Democrats need to change their name.

They're not democratic.
Neither is the GOP.

We have devolved into an oligarchy with international bankers pulling the strings.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 06:41 PM
But he won't, they are doing everything possible to prevent that so they don't have to.
Well ....... their sho-not thwarting the will of the primary voters.

At this time.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 06:53 PM

yep, justify and condone the corruption because "those are the DNC rules". You're a freaking hack.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 06:55 PM
yep, justify and condone the corruption because "those are the DNC rules". You're a freaking hack.

You could have added unintelligent just before hack.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Neither is the GOP.

We have devolved into an oligarchy with international bankers pulling the strings.

actually, the DNC is demonstrating their corruption through their actions.

People are accusing the RNC of the same type of corruption because of what they speculate they may do.

At least Kaisich is wishing they would do the same thing.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 06:56 PM
You could have added unintelligent just before hack.

Only one's vocabulary could limit the words I could have chosen.

Peter1469
04-10-2016, 07:00 PM
actually, the DNC is demonstrating their corruption through their actions.

People are accusing the RNC of the same type of corruption because of what they speculate they may do.

At least Kaisich is wishing they would do the same thing.

Agree

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 07:02 PM

At this time.

As far as we know. Here it is prettywell accepted tat the republicans altered the last few votes so who knows?

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Watching people justify and defend the corruption is hilarious. It's shameless.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 07:07 PM
As far as we know. Here it is prettywell accepted tat the republicans altered the last few votes so who knows?

Don't try to ignore the corruption or change the subject by inserting the proverbial strawman.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 07:41 PM
It's easy to expose the partisan hacks. They either justify and condone the corruption of their side, or they claim the other side is worse. For whatever reason, their side is always justified.

The party is holy.

The Xl
04-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Why the fuck are their primaries when the popular vote and the rightly won delegates mean shit?

The democratic and republican nominee shouldn't even be on the ballot in the general election.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 08:09 PM
About to is a maybe. The DNC is doing it as we watch. Own it.

Own what? Am I responsible for the rules of the DNC? I'm just glad they are working in favor of the candidate I am supporting... AND I personally don't give a $hit what you think.... How's that.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 08:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA... You say "freaking hack" like that's a bad thing.. or in insult.. I'm not denying it.. I am partisan...and mighty PROUD of it.(not exactly sure what a hack is though) anyway.. I'm not about to apologize for it either. I would NEVER... vote for a Republican.. I don't agree with one single item on their platform.

Mister D
04-10-2016, 08:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA... You say "freaking hack" like that's a bad thing.. or in insult.. I'm not denying it.. I am partisan...and mighty PROUD of it.(not exactly sure what a hack is though) anyway.. I'm not about to apologize for it either. I would NEVER... vote for a Republican.. I don't agree with one single item on their platform.

lol

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Why the $#@! are their primaries when the popular vote and the rightly won delegates mean $#@!?

The democratic and republican nominee shouldn't even be on the ballot in the general election.

I would agree with you if Kaisich becomes the Republican candidate. The party establishment would need to pull some shenanigans to give him The nomination. The RNC's sabbotage of the Trump campaign is just speculation. I don't believe there's any case where Trump has won the primary, but the party awarded the loser more delegates. They may pull the rug out from under him, but so far that hasn't happened. Time will tell. I certainly would not be shocked f they did.

The DNC has been doing everything they can to openly assist the Clinton campaign. The odd thing is that if they would let things play out honestly, she probably would win on her own. Even if she didnt, the party loyalists who support her would gladly fall in behind Sanders.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 08:21 PM
lol

But I have a pretty good idea...

hanger4
04-10-2016, 08:23 PM
Own what? Am I responsible for the rules of the DNC? I'm just glad they are working in favor of the candidate I am supporting... AND I personally don't give a $hit what you think.... How's that.

Your defence of the DNC's superdelegates makes you a co-conspirator.

Own it. :grin:

hanger4
04-10-2016, 08:23 PM

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 08:24 PM

Right. Its easier than thinking for yourself.

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Don't try to ignore the corruption or change the subject by inserting the proverbial strawman.

Not a straw man. Investigations are ongoing.

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 08:26 PM

You're full of $hit.... OWN it... :rollseyes:

Quicksilver
04-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Right. Its easier than thinking for yourself.

Not thinking for myself?.... I have read every single word in the GOP platform... HAVE YOU? AND I don't agree with any of it.. I do a lot of thinking for myself.. and I make no secret what I think of the Republican party..

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Not a straw man. Investigations are ongoing.

She's going to be facing that before her campaign ends.

hanger4
04-10-2016, 08:39 PM
You're full of $hit.... OWN it... :rollseyes:

My my how soon we forget.

The Xl
04-10-2016, 09:27 PM
I would agree with you if Kaisich becomes the Republican candidate. The party establishment would need to pull some shenanigans to give him The nomination. The RNC's sabbotage of the Trump campaign is just speculation. I don't believe there's any case where Trump has won the primary, but the party awarded the loser more delegates. They may pull the rug out from under him, but so far that hasn't happened. Time will tell. I certainly would not be shocked f they did.

The DNC has been doing everything they can to openly assist the Clinton campaign. The odd thing is that if they would let things play out honestly, she probably would win on her own. Even if she didnt, the party loyalists who support her would gladly fall in behind Sanders.

If anyone other than who the people chose is the nominee, it's a farce. And that includes Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination without surpassing Donald Trump.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 09:37 PM
If anyone other than who the people chose is the nominee, it's a farce. And that includes Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination without surpassing Donald Trump.

So far, Trump is the leading Republican candidate and coincidently, he's garnered the most votes. I believe it's the same with the Democrats front runner as well.

I won't vote for either of them.

Hal Jordan
04-10-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm just sitting back watching both parties tear themselves apart, bourbon in hand.

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 09:52 PM
She's going to be facing that before her campaign ends.
Not a Hillary supporter.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Not a Hillary supporter.

I didn't say you were. I was just commenting on the investigation of her activity you referred to earlier.

Crepitus
04-10-2016, 10:00 PM
I didn't say you were. I was just commenting on the investigation of her activity you referred to earlier.
Wasn't about her.

Tahuyaman
04-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Wasn't about her.

That's the most prominent and relevant investigation I've heard of lately. What were you talking about?

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 04:27 AM
My my how soon we forget.

Forget what? You are really a strange one Hanger... and you make no sense... If you are trying to catch me or whatever the Hell you are doing.. FAIL... All you do is make a fool of yourself.. Being too cute by half is not your strong suit.

FindersKeepers
04-11-2016, 04:42 AM
All you do is make a fool of yourself.. Being too cute by half is not your strong suit.

http://images.zgallerie.com/is/image/ZGallerie/hero/miranda-hand-mirror-182534573.jpg

hanger4
04-11-2016, 06:02 AM
Forget what? You are really a strange one Hanger... and you make no sense... If you are trying to catch me or whatever the Hell you are doing.. FAIL... All you do is make a fool of yourself.. Being too cute by half is not your strong suit.

Too funny. You defend the DNC's use of superdelegates and when called on it you get your panties in a wad. I laughed.

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 07:43 AM
That's the most prominent and relevant investigation I've heard of lately. What were you talking about?
Dude, if you aren't gonna bother to read the thread why do you take the time to respond?

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 07:59 AM

At this time.

Well, now they are.

The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28700919/) reported Aug. 25: “The GOP executive committee has voted to cancel the traditional presidential preference poll after the national party changed its rules to require a state’s delegates to support the candidate that wins the caucus vote.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-erupts-as-cruz-sweeps-colorado-without-votes/

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Too funny. You defend the DNC's use of superdelegates and when called on it you get your panties in a wad. I laughed.

So where do you get the idea that I'm defending them? Did I say that? What I said was.. those are the rules.. and have been for a long time.. and in this case.. I'm glad, because they favor the candidate I support, and I make no apology for that. If I were a Sanders supporter, I may feel differently. So you didn't "call me out" on one damn thing sweetie.. and YOU really need to take a reading comprehension course.

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 08:08 AM
hanger4 here's another case:

Donald Trump (http://topics.wsj.com/person/T/Donald-Trump/159) beat Sen. Ted Cruz earlier this month in Louisiana’s Republican presidential primary by 3.6 percentage points, but the Texan may wind up with as many as 10 more delegates from the state than the businessman.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ted-cruz-gains-in-louisiana-after-loss-there-to-donald-trump-1458861959

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 08:33 AM
I think what everyone is forgetting is that both the DNC and the RNC are private entities and have sole control over who their nominee will be.

Primaries elections with popular vote didn't come to be until 1910 when Oregon held the first one. Until then, each party put up their nominee via the convention.

FTR... not defending or complaining.. just stating facts.

Read it in wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_primary

Tahuyaman
04-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Dude, if you aren't gonna bother to read the thread why do you take the time to respond?

You desperately need to get laid.

Please keep the discussion civil. Belittling of members is considered bad faith posting. TB's to follow

hanger4
04-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Well, now they are.

[/FONT]http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-erupts-as-cruz-sweeps-colorado-without-votes/

Actually that's just Colorado not the national RNC, but yes Colorado says their caucus delegates are unpledged regardless.

hanger4
04-11-2016, 10:14 AM
So where do you get the idea that I'm defending them? Did I say that? What I said was.. those are the rules.. and have been for a long time.. and in this case.. I'm glad, because they favor the candidate I support, and I make no apology for that. If I were a Sanders supporter, I may feel differently. So you didn't "call me out" on one damn thing sweetie.. and YOU really need to take a reading comprehension course.

You answered your own question.

and in this case.. I'm glad

Thanks

BTW my reading comprehension seems to be just fine.

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 10:14 AM
You desperately need to get laid.
LMAO. I do! Haven't had sex since Friday damnit!

hanger4
04-11-2016, 10:18 AM
hanger4 here's another case:

[/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.wsj.com/articles/ted-cruz-gains-in-louisiana-after-loss-there-to-donald-trump-1458861959

What little I could read (subscription site) this is a maybe.

Tahuyaman
04-11-2016, 10:23 AM
LMAO. I do! Haven't had sex since Friday damnit!Friday? Of what year?

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 10:26 AM
What little I could read (subscription site) this is a maybe.
Sorry, better link:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/cruz-gains-delegates-in-key-convention-posts/

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Friday? Of what year?
HA Ha. This year. Jealous? You sound that way at least.

Tahuyaman
04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
HA Ha. This year. Jealous? You sound that way at least.

The reason you haven't had sex since then is because the pages are stuck together.

Please stay on topic...Take personal insults to the PM function

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
You answered your own question.

Thanks

BTW my reading comprehension seems to be just fine.

You must be brain dead then... I am not defending anything... only stating a fact... You really are a strange one aren't you..

JVV
04-11-2016, 10:42 AM
I think what everyone is forgetting is that both the DNC and the RNC are private entities and have sole control over who their nominee will be.

Primaries elections with popular vote didn't come to be until 1910 when Oregon held the first one. Until then, each party put up their nominee via the convention.

FTR... not defending or complaining.. just stating facts.

Read it in wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_primary

It is the Democrats' right not to be democratic.

I just don't think it's very smart.

Democrats have the best ideas on paper. However they need to do something to expand their party beyond the 30% who are willing to call themselves Democrats, and they need to do something to get people to come out and vote for them in midterms.

So that they can regain Democratic majorities in the legislature, and so that the next time they gain majorities they don't squander them like they did in 2009-2010.

The way they are choosing to run their primaries is symbolic of why they aren't able to expand their party, and shows why they don't deserve the name "Democrat".

Sure, their choice. But not a smart choice.

Crepitus
04-11-2016, 10:44 AM
The reason you haven't had sex since then is because the pages are stuck together.
Just because that is your personal experience doesn't mean it goes that way for most people.

hanger4
04-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Sorry, better link:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/cruz-gains-delegates-in-key-convention-posts/

Thanks for the link.

Seems Cruz is preparing for a contested convention if Trump doesn't get to 1237 delegates before time.

hanger4
04-11-2016, 11:05 AM
You must be brain dead then... I am not defending anything... only stating a fact... You really are a strange one aren't you..

Your words Quicksilver;

What I said was.. those are the rules.. and have been for a long time.. and in this case.. I'm glad, because they favor the candidate I support, and I make no apology for that.

If you can't or don't understand what you write I can't help ya none.

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Your words @Quicksilver (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1900);

If you can't or don't understand what you write I can't help ya none.

Whatever you say..... you win.... you are right.... it's apparently a whole lot more important to you than it is to me...

hanger4
04-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Whatever you say..... you win.... you are right.... it's apparently a whole lot more important to you than it is to me...

Tain't gots nutin to do with what I said. Dem thars your words Quicksilver.

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Tain't gots nutin to do with what I said. Dem thars your words Quicksilver.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14512&stc=1

hanger4
04-11-2016, 12:24 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14512&stc=1

Aaaaaaaah yes, ye ol butt-hurt cartoon. :grin:

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Aaaaaaaah yes, ye ol butt-hurt cartoon. :grin:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14513&stc=1

hanger4
04-11-2016, 12:36 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14513&stc=1

Oooooooooh two of them. Must really hurt. :grin:

JVV
04-11-2016, 12:43 PM
I can't see the image(s).

I get a broken image icon.

What am I missing?

Green Arrow
04-11-2016, 12:45 PM
The blatant corruption of the DNC strikes again.

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Oooooooooh two of them. Must really hurt. :grin:

Not as much as what a BM must, as it passes your brain on the way out.. hahahahahahahaha

hanger4
04-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Not as much as what a BM must, as it passes your brain on the way out.. hahahahahahahaha

Oh my that really pwnd me. I guess you didn't say what you said. Must have been a net hacker changing your posted words after you pushed the 'post reply' button. My bad.

This is too funny.

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Oh my that really pwnd me. I guess you didn't say what you said. Must have been a net hacker changing your posted words after you pushed the 'post reply' button. My bad.

This is too funny.

Good F'ing grief Peter... when did I deny saying it? I said it.. and I meant it... I'm not defending it.. I'm just glad it's working in Clinton's favor. How many times do I have to explain it to you... OH... it must be that "Private school" brain damage showing through. we all know what those prep school boys do.. the brain takes a beating I hear..

hanger4
04-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Good F'ing grief Peter... when did I deny saying it? I said it.. and I meant it... I'm not defending it.. I'm just glad it's working in Clinton's favor. How many times do I have to explain it to you... OH... it must be that "Private school" brain damage showing through. we all know what those prep school boys do.. the brain takes a beating I hear..

I'm not Peter, and I'm glad it's working in your favor yet you're not defending it. Too funny. And I didn't go to a prep school. Don't know if peter did or didn't.

Quicksilver
04-11-2016, 01:52 PM
ok... then hanging peter?