PDA

View Full Version : Another (R) hand in the cookie Jar.....

AZ Jim
04-12-2016, 01:21 PM
BUSTED! Of course it was a "mistake"....*hahahahahahaha

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-representative-reimburses-12-000-in-campaign-money-for-payments-to-oral-surgeon-kids-scho-20160411-story.html

Quicksilver
04-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Ooops

hanger4
04-12-2016, 01:27 PM
And in other news no politician has ever been caught with their hand/s in a cookie jar.

Subdermal
04-12-2016, 01:38 PM
I have no problem shining a light on 'liberties' politicians take with their slush funds.

What I have an issue with is what I perceive is a slanted desire to investigate Republicans and not Democrats. This, after all, was prompted by an investigation by the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Any guesses whether or not this is a liberal paper? You don't have to answer; we know the answer.

It's like you leftists need to hear bad things about Republican politicians in order to continue to buttress your addled notion that leftists = good; right = bad...when anyone with a brain stem can figure out that incidents like this are nearly certainly equally spread between parties.

Derp pile fodder.

AZ Jim
04-12-2016, 01:45 PM
I have no problem shining a light on 'liberties' politicians take with their slush funds.

What I have an issue with is what I perceive is a slanted desire to investigate Republicans and not Democrats. This, after all, was prompted by an investigation by the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Any guesses whether or not this is a liberal paper? You don't have to answer; we know the answer.

It's like you leftists need to hear bad things about Republican politicians in order to continue to buttress your addled notion that leftists = good; right = bad.

Derp pile fodder.Copley Press (Union-Tribune) is and was all the years I lived in San Diego (over 55), a REPUBLICAN newspaper. It has always endorsed R candidates. Nice try though.

Subdermal
04-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Copley Press (Union-Tribune) is and was all the years I lived in San Diego (over 55), a REPUBLICAN newspaper. It has always endorsed R candidates. Nice try though.

The Copleys no longer own the U-T. The vast majority of the U-T's reporting are AP wire reports, AZ. My commentary is a general one about reporting - and because U-T does very little of it on its own, the political affiliations of its heads is of little consequence to its content.

My point still remains: political reporting of this type is slanted. It's why thousands of reporters descended upon Wasilla, AK, to find any little thing, but didn't do likewise with leftists like Hillary.

AZ Jim
04-12-2016, 03:32 PM
The Copleys no longer own the U-T. The vast majority of the U-T's reporting are AP wire reports, AZ. My commentary is a general one about reporting - and because U-T does very little of it on its own, the political affiliations of its heads is of little consequence to its content.

My point still remains: political reporting of this type is slanted. It's why thousands of reporters descended upon Wasilla, AK, to find any little thing, but didn't do likewise with leftists like Hillary.Meaningless babble, double talk, razzle dazzle.

Tahuyaman
04-12-2016, 06:28 PM
The Democrat party hacks are all wetting their pants over this, but their choice for president has accrued an insane amount of wealth illegally and dishonestly.

Captain Obvious
04-12-2016, 07:52 PM
When guys like this step up and point out the fraud and waste done on all sides of the aisle then I'll pay attention to them.

This is why democracy failed.

Subdermal
04-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Meaningless babble, double talk, razzle dazzle.

No wonder your posts regularly sound dumb. Intelligent posts draw out the dolt in you.

Mac-7
04-13-2016, 10:11 AM
BUSTED! Of course it was a "mistake"....*hahahahahahaha

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-representative-reimburses-12-000-in-campaign-money-for-payments-to-oral-surgeon-kids-scho-20160411-story.html

It was not a mistake.

Human nature is basically selfish and greedy.

Aka sinful.

I dont know if term limits are the answer but the shelf life of a conservative in congress appears to be about 12 years.

They come to washington with the best inrentions but at some point they all go native.

Democrats in my opinion are no better since politically they have their heads screwed on wrong from Day One.

but clearly this guy was caught violating the campaign finance laws

birddog
04-13-2016, 02:34 PM
And in other news no politician has ever been caught with their hand/s in a cookie jar.

We have Hillary's stealing essentially. Big money paid to the Clinton Foundation for favors to Iran and wherever. I guess stuff like that is not as important to the libs. :rollseyes: