PDA

View Full Version : New Topic: Thurston Howell Romney - New Topic:

Cigar
09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Personally, I think he’s a kind, decent man who says stupid things because he is pretending to be something he is not — some sort of cartoonish government-hater. But it scarcely matters. He’s running a depressingly inept presidential campaign. Mr. Romney, your entitlement reform ideas are essential, but when will the incompetence stop?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/18/opinion/brooks-thurston-howell-romney.html?_r=0

Calypso Jones
09-18-2012, 08:49 PM
the 'New Topic' thing is getting old guy. It's annoying. Stop it. Everybody knows what you're doing.

Calypso Jones
09-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Suppression. WHAT suppression are you getting. Seems to me you act like you own the place. And what does MMC have to do with this. Are you saying he's suppressing you??

Cigar
09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
the 'New Topic' thing is getting old guy. It's annoying. Stop it. Everybody knows what you're doing.

Am I annoying you ... really ... no way. :)

Is this upsetting the group love?

Well ... it is a New Topic.

It's not like we can discuss the the same think in different Threads.

I mean .. that never happens ... right?

Cigar
09-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Suppression. WHAT suppression are you getting. Seems to me you act like you own the place. And what does MMC have to do with this. Are you saying he's suppressing you??

Try to stay on topic sport.

Calypso Jones
09-18-2012, 08:59 PM
You want to talk about it otherwise you wouldn't have placed it in your sigline.

Cigar
09-18-2012, 09:05 PM
You want to talk about it otherwise you wouldn't have placed it in your sigline.

I also have this ... Republicans will do anything to prevent a VOTE on "their" Ideas.

Care to talk about that? :)

patrickt
09-18-2012, 11:07 PM
I've never seen Cigar with a new topic. Disgustingly predictable.

Carygrant
09-19-2012, 02:41 AM
I've never seen Cigar with a new topic. Disgustingly predictable.

If it works . Don't mess about with it .

Wednesday is ever predictable -- comes after Tuesday . Is that also disgusting ?
Your posts always follow mine . Does that make you disgusting ?

Cigar
09-19-2012, 07:36 AM
I wonder what Mitt's going to step into today? :)

Taxcutter
09-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Does that make Hussein Obama the new Gilligan?

The skinny guy with big ears that fouls everything up just as the castaways are about to be rescued.

Wasn't the Minnow based in Hawaii?

Cigar
09-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Does that make Hussein Obama the new Gilligan?

The skinny guy with big ears that fouls everything up just as the castaways are about to be rescued.

Wasn't the Minnow based in Hawaii?

Sure, if that;s how you see him, then Vote for Mitt :)

Smartmouthwoman
09-19-2012, 07:50 AM
You would think with such a wonderful candidate as Barack Obama, these guys would start threads telling us about all the great things he's doing for our country.

Obviously, all they can do is whine about his opponent.

Sure sign they're campaigning for their own version of Gilligan.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIOdE3z9PU_zmvtqvOK9N9VsiX_tGlA MDcFfx-lH15ymPbjCGH

Smartmouthwoman
09-19-2012, 07:50 AM
does that make hussein obama the new gilligan?

Wasn't the minnow based in hawaii?

lol, gmta. ;)

coolwalker
09-19-2012, 09:26 AM
I wonder what Mitt's going to step into today? :)

That depends on what the media wants to twist.

Cigar
09-19-2012, 10:18 AM
That depends on what the media wants to twist.

Oh I see ... Mitt doesn't have a mind of his own.

Wow ... how special your candidate is.

coolwalker
09-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Oh I see ... Mitt doesn't have a mind of his own.

Wow ... how special your candidate is.

Your thought process is like a flashlight in the dark...the problem is you forgot to put in batteries.

Cigar
09-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Your thought process is like a flashlight in the dark...the problem is you forgot to put in batteries.

Get's a response out though :)