PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Vs. Republicans: Still No Contest

Cigar
04-13-2016, 01:45 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160413-democrats-vs-republicans-still-no-contest_zpstbloqjv2.jpg

McAuliffe just issued more vetoes than any Virginia governor since 1998. Here’s why.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/why-mcauliffes-liberal-use-of-veto-pen-surprises-no-one/2016/04/11/0d9ab1ce-fda7-11e5-886f-a037dba38301_story.html

RICHMOND — Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) has vetoed more legislation than any governor since Jim Gilmore in 1998, and Democrats have a simple response: We told you so.

The governor with liberal bonafides promised to nix any bills that he believed would erode gay rights, block women’s access to health care or otherwise fly in the face of Democratic principles.

“Unfortunately they sent those bills to me and I vetoed them. No surprise,” McAuliffe told reporters Monday.

The governor vetoed 32 of the 811 bills that lawmakers sent to his desk for action by midnight Sunday.

JVV
04-13-2016, 02:59 PM
"Still not as bad as Republicans"

Catchy slogan. I can't imagine why it's not getting more leftwingers out for non-presidential elections.

texan
04-13-2016, 03:43 PM
No contest?

Not following.

Is it a problem making men pee in the mens room?

I hope this becomes a campaign issue, talk about people crossing over. This is the stupid Terry M kind of crap people will cross over for and Terry..............Virginia will be a red state in 2016.

Cigar
04-14-2016, 07:19 AM
No contest?

Not following.

Is it a problem making men pee in the mens room?

I hope this becomes a campaign issue, talk about people crossing over. This is the stupid Terry M kind of crap people will cross over for and Terry..............Virginia will be a red state in 2016.

texan this is a total and complete non-issue for me.

In ALL of my 50 YEARS, I have never once had ANY problem with ANYONE, MAN, WOMAN or CHILD in a Public Restroom.

There are REAL ISSUES in this world, this isn't even in the Top 100

texan
04-14-2016, 08:15 AM
Doesn't matter if its problem 101 or problem 1 it is wrong and shouldn't be END OF STORY.

Sometimes you are just wrong Cigar and you are here. I don't give a damn what you think you are in the 5% of people who are not getting this you politically correct kiss ass.

Run this out there in the presidential race and see what happens.

PS: get married, adopt children do whatever they decide you can do, fine with me. But men stay in the men's room and women stay in the women's room. I don't care if you are confused about your gender that day or not! Such BS.

Bo-4
04-14-2016, 11:23 AM
One would think that they'd cool it with the social issue crap eventually.

But there's something about a wacko rightist that makes it bang its head against the wall ...

Repeatedly

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: