PDA

View Full Version : Romney Apologizes To Nation's 150 Million 'Starving, Filthy Beggars'

Conley
09-18-2012, 10:24 PM
“First and foremost, I would like to offer a heartfelt apology to all the whores, junkies, bums, and grime-covered derelicts out there who make up nearly half our nation,” a visibly contrite and solemn Romney said outside a campaign stop at a local high school. “Let me assure you that I in no way meant to offend any of the putrid-smelling, barefoot masses out there. My campaign is not about dividing this nation, but about bringing all sides together—the rich, elegant members of the upper class, as well as the 47 percent who are covered in flies and eat directly from back-alley dumpsters.”

“I am fully committed to building a better future for every American,” Romney continued, “and that means ensuring all 150 million grease-and-urine-soaked members of our society get a fair shake.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-apologizes-to-nations-150-million-starving,29603/

Deadwood
09-18-2012, 10:27 PM
“First and foremost, I would like to offer a heartfelt apology to all the whores, junkies, bums, and grime-covered derelicts out there who make up nearly half our nation,” a visibly contrite and solemn Romney said outside a campaign stop at a local high school. “Let me assure you that I in no way meant to offend any of the putrid-smelling, barefoot masses out there. My campaign is not about dividing this nation, but about bringing all sides together—the rich, elegant members of the upper class, as well as the 47 percent who are covered in flies and eat directly from back-alley dumpsters.”

“I am fully committed to building a better future for every American,” Romney continued, “and that means ensuring all 150 million grease-and-urine-soaked members of our society get a fair shake.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-apologizes-to-nations-150-million-starving,29603/

The Onion?

Oh, my brother, that's borderline baiting...

Incredibly FUNNY baiting....but you know some right wingers are going to set their hair on fire!

Goldie Locks
09-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Yeah, the onion can be funny, but you posted it. Did you do so just to be funny or to trash Romney?

Goldie Locks
09-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Can you post one about Ubama??? Or is that not your cup of tea?

Deadwood
09-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Can you post one about Ubama??? Or is that not your cup of tea?

About nine months ago, The Onion ran a piece saying they would not run anything on Obama. They did not cover a vacuum.

Conley
09-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Goldie, it's just a joke. I don't take this stuff as seriously as you. Anyway, you know I'm not a fan of either Romney or Obama so...hope that makes you feel better :)

Goldie Locks
09-18-2012, 10:41 PM
OK

roadmaster
09-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Their are many people who want jobs that can't find them. I don't consider them lazy or living off the government willingly. It's the ones that don't look and think people should pay for them not to and the illegals not paying taxes and taking the jobs we have upsetting.

He is right about some but our government has let many jobs go overseas and bailed them out for them to do so. Liberals want you to think illegals only go for jobs people here don't want but we know that's not true anymore. Construction, painting, cooks, and the list goes on. Now they want to educate them for free too. I didn't get a free education. I worked and went to school. Mrs. Prudue here in NC said they would be the last but if you look at the Tech colleges for the nursing program, most are illegals while others have been waiting on long list just to get in the program.

Cigar
09-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah, the onion can be funny, but you posted it. Did you do so just to be funny or to trash Romney?

Remember ... Romney was telling the Truth ... so how can it be trashing?

Unless you're calling him a liar.

Mainecoons
09-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Relax Cigar, it is a joke. I know you thought it was real because you are such a sucker for DNC propaganda, but really, it is only a joke.

Like you. :rofl:

Cedric
09-19-2012, 07:45 AM
Now that's funny . . . and I don't care what side of the political aisle one inhabits! :smiley_bar: