PDA

View Full Version : Delegates face death threats from Trump supporters.

Cigar
04-22-2016, 11:28 AM
Subtitle: At the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting, delegates describe vicious missives demanding they support the GOP front-runner.

First it was an email warning Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, to hide his family members and “pray you make it to Cleveland.” Then there was the angry man who called his cell phone and told him to put a gun down his throat.
“He said, ‘I’ll call back in two minutes and if you’re still there, I’ll come over and help you’,” House recalled.
>snip<

In hotel hallways and across dinner tables, many party leaders attending this week’s meetings shared similar stories. One party chair says a Trump supporter recently got in his face and promised “bloodshed” if he didn’t win the GOP nomination. An Indiana delegate who criticized Trump received a note warning against “traditional burial” that ended with, “We are watching you.”
>snip<

"A Trump supporter recently got in my face and threatened ‘bloodshed’ at the national convention and said he would ‘meet me at the barricades’ if Trump isn't the nominee,” said one party chairman, who spoke on condition of anonymity. .... Several delegates and party leaders told POLITICO that the rising atmosphere of fear has silenced some critics and led party leaders to eye extra security for state conventions and local gatherings where Trump supporters might take exception to the results.
>snip<

Amid conversations about convention security, Trump’s detractors face one harrowing fact: the fear wrought by threats and intimidation could be affecting convention rules — and, potentially, the GOP nomination fight itself — to Trump’s benefit.
>snip<

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/delegates-face-death-threats-from-trump-supporters-222302

:laugh: This guy will be back on The Apprentice in January

The Xl
04-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Sounds like nonsense.

Cigar
04-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Sounds like nonsense.

Well they are Trump Supporters :laugh:

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Didn't that cop in L.A. that killed a bunch of other cops and civilians support Obama?

Point being: So?

Mark III
04-22-2016, 11:48 AM
The delegates should like at the bright side. Most death threats are not serious.

Cigar
04-22-2016, 11:59 AM
The delegates should like at the bright side. Most death threats are not serious.

Big Difference between a Threat and Followthrough :wink:

donttread
04-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Subtitle: At the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting, delegates describe vicious missives demanding they support the GOP front-runner.

First it was an email warning Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, to hide his family members and “pray you make it to Cleveland.” Then there was the angry man who called his cell phone and told him to put a gun down his throat.
“He said, ‘I’ll call back in two minutes and if you’re still there, I’ll come over and help you’,” House recalled.
>snip<

In hotel hallways and across dinner tables, many party leaders attending this week’s meetings shared similar stories. One party chair says a Trump supporter recently got in his face and promised “bloodshed” if he didn’t win the GOP nomination. An Indiana delegate who criticized Trump received a note warning against “traditional burial” that ended with, “We are watching you.”
>snip<

"A Trump supporter recently got in my face and threatened ‘bloodshed’ at the national convention and said he would ‘meet me at the barricades’ if Trump isn't the nominee,” said one party chairman, who spoke on condition of anonymity. .... Several delegates and party leaders told POLITICO that the rising atmosphere of fear has silenced some critics and led party leaders to eye extra security for state conventions and local gatherings where Trump supporters might take exception to the results.
>snip<

Amid conversations about convention security, Trump’s detractors face one harrowing fact: the fear wrought by threats and intimidation could be affecting convention rules — and, potentially, the GOP nomination fight itself — to Trump’s benefit.
>snip<

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/delegates-face-death-threats-from-trump-supporters-222302

:laugh: This guy will be back on The Apprentice in January

Are there arrest associated with this? Or names?