PDA

View Full Version : Girls Killing Girls: Beatdown in the School Bathroom

FindersKeepers
04-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Is it just me? Or, are young girls a LOT more violent and vicious than they used to be?

Several students from a Wilmington high school are being questioned by Delaware police after a 16-year-old girl was beaten to death in the school’s bathroom Thursday morning.

Amy Inita Joyner-Francis was attacked by her peers in the bathroom at Howard High School of Technology about 8 a.m. Thursday. About a half-hour later, the sophomore was flown to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, where she was pronounced dead, The News Journal reported (http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/04/21/howard-hs-student-seriously-assaulted-flown-childrens-hospital/32588433/).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/22/amy-joyner-16-beaten-to-death-by-students-in-high-/

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 01:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBtCRQ

leekohler2
04-22-2016, 01:28 PM
WTF kind of school is that?

Cigar
04-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Is it just me? Or, are young girls a LOT more violent and vicious than they used to be?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/22/amy-joyner-16-beaten-to-death-by-students-in-high-/

Yea ...

Or the Boys are more like Puzzies :laugh:

Common Sense
04-22-2016, 01:34 PM
Horrible...

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 01:34 PM
The dead girl is a minority.

chances are her killers are minorities.

it would be interesting to know how many are involved with the welfare system.

And how many think obumer is a good president.

FindersKeepers
04-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Yea ...

Maybe we're evolving into a narrow behavioral pattern for both sexes instead of one for each sex...because, as you say, the flip side of the coin also seems to be happening.

Ransom
04-22-2016, 01:39 PM
She wasn't killed by a white police officer, this will be swept under the rug. No weapon used, no racism to be reported on. This says more about our culture and children.....more importantly...it says much about parenting......so we won't go there.

This life won't matter and everyone of you hacks knows it.

FindersKeepers
04-22-2016, 01:40 PM

While I don't care for Obama, this girl-violence thing has been building for awhile now. And in white communities, too. I'm not sure what's causing it but girls are getting downright vicious.

Poverty might be a contributing factor, but I think a lot of it is not having good parental guidance in the home. Parents are leaving the schools to raise their kids and that's never a good thing.

Mister D
04-22-2016, 01:40 PM
She wasn't killed by a white police officer, this will be swept under the rug. No weapon used, no racism to be reported on. This says more about our culture and children.....more importantly...it says much about parenting......so we won't go there.

Quoted for truth.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2016, 01:46 PM
Its because of the steroids in our milk and beef supplies. Both boys and girls are becoming more violent. Society's insistence that there is no difference between male and female and you are whatever you want to be adds to this as well.

nathanbforrest45
04-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Yea ...

Only the ones from Chicago

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 04:34 PM

LOL And Prince was a godless heathen! You are like a cartoon character...

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
Its because of the steroids in our milk and beef supplies. Both boys and girls are becoming more violent. Society's insistence that there is no difference between male and female and you are whatever you want to be adds to this as well.

LOL Yeah humans have never been violent until steroids in our beef and milk...

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 05:45 PM
While I don't care for Obama, this girl-violence thing has been building for awhile now. And in white communities, too. I'm not sure what's causing it but girls are getting downright vicious.

Poverty might be a contributing factor, but I think a lot of it is not having good parental guidance in the home. Parents are leaving the schools to raise their kids and that's never a good thing.

Growing up in section 8 housing and eating food provided by the government contributes to the cesspool of violence among poor prople.

The modern liberal culture promotes violence also.

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 05:47 PM
LOL And Prince was a godless heathen! You are like a cartoon character...

I never said prince was a godless lib only that he might be since so many on the left and in hollywood are that way.

Im happy that he was the exception.

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 05:48 PM
I never said prince was a godless lib only that he might be since so many on the left and in hollywood are that way.

Im happy that he was the exception.

You assumed he was. You were wrong. It was hilarious.

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 06:23 PM
You assumed he was. You were wrong. It was hilarious.

I said he was unlikely to be a Christian.

Heaven?

I seriously doubt the guy even believed in God much less accepted Christ.

The Xl
04-22-2016, 07:32 PM
Sad and disgusting.

exotix
04-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Did someone check to see if they were girls in the girls bathroom ?

Safety
04-22-2016, 07:36 PM

Let it be clear about who introduces race into a thread. Cletus.

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Did someone check to see if they were girls in the girls bathroom ?

Good point.

what if she was beaten to death by a latent homosexual male who thinks he's a girl?

Mac-7
04-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Let it be clear about who introduces race into a thread. @Cletus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1708).

Race is introduced all the time by liberals when it suits them.

any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play.

exotix
04-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Good point.

what if she was beaten to death by a latent homosexual male who thinks he's a girl?We need to get some of the GOP pervs to check their panties ... could be a lez trans-gendered into a homo ... LOL

Mister D
04-22-2016, 08:57 PM

Sad but true.

Private Pickle
04-22-2016, 09:15 PM
I said he was unlikely to be a Christian.

Yeah. And you were wrong. Hilarious given your propensity to assume on stereotypes instead of taking the very little time it takes to actually know someone before you pass judgement.

Wasn't Jesus big on judgement?

Cletus
04-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Let it be clear about who introduces race into a thread. @Cletus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1708).

The fact that someone else doesn't it doesn't mean you should follow suit.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2016, 09:26 PM

^^This

@Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) - if you want to know why white people are becoming increasingly pissed, this is why.

It's against PC rules to identify assailants as black but if they're white, reporters are demanded to identify them as such.

Cletus
04-22-2016, 09:27 PM
It is most unfortunate, but true that youth violence, and I mean extreme violence is on the rise. It doesn't seem to be gender specific or race specific.

Our society has grown sick.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2016, 09:37 PM
It is most unfortunate, but true that youth violence, and I mean extreme violence is on the rise. It doesn't seem to be gender specific or race specific.

I've said this many times before, we're becoming an increasingly bored and violent society.

The establishment doesn't give a fuck about that, as long as we keep them in power. And we do.

Another failure of democracy.

exotix
04-22-2016, 10:10 PM

I've said this many times before, we're becoming an increasingly bored and violent society.

The establishment doesn't give a $#@! about that, as long as we keep them in power. And we do.

Another failure of democracy.Obamas' Fault ... http://i67.tinypic.com/xm23ac.gif

Captain Obvious
04-22-2016, 10:11 PM
Obamas' Fault ... http://i67.tinypic.com/xm23ac.gif

He's a significant contributor.

exotix
04-22-2016, 10:13 PM
He's a significant contributor.Yes because this kind of vague generalization is significant ... *snicker*

Safety
04-22-2016, 10:29 PM
^^This

@Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) - if you want to know why white people are becoming increasingly pissed, this is why.

It's against PC rules to identify assailants as black but if they're white, reporters are demanded to identify them as such.

No, not white people, white conservatives. Better yet, white social conservatives.

Just like social cons like to highlight the black in stories, social liberals like to highlight the white in stories. To pretend only liberals are racist or dividing this country is pretty intelligently dishonest.

Safety
04-22-2016, 10:31 PM
The fact that someone else doesn't it doesn't mean you should follow suit.

Just keep that in the back of your mind the next time a comment about who focuses on race needs to be said.

Captain Obvious
04-22-2016, 10:32 PM
No, not white people, white conservatives. Better yet, white social conservatives.

Just like social cons like to highlight the black in stories, social liberals like to highlight the white in stories. To pretend only liberals are racist or dividing this country is pretty intelligently dishonest.

I'm not suggesting that, I'm pointing out the racial divide that's broadening.

How has teh O'bama managed this? Answer this question Safety . How does progressive ideology bring this country together racially?

Safety
04-22-2016, 10:39 PM

LoL, liberals invented the game?

Ok.

Safety
04-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I'm not suggesting that, I'm pointing out the racial divide that's broadening.

How has teh O'bama managed this? Answer this question Safety . How does progressive ideology bring this country together racially?

Let's see...the progressive ideology comprises of every single racial group in America, with the majority being whites. Conservative ideology comprises of every single racial group with the majority being whites.

Why is the racial issue only from conservatives? Could it be they are the ones who want to divide the country by which citizens are worthy of being treated equally under the law vs the progressives?

Captain Obvious
04-22-2016, 10:50 PM
Let's see...the progressive ideology comprises of every single racial group in America, with the majority being whites. Conservative ideology comprises of every single racial group with the majority being whites.

Why is the racial issue only from conservatives? Could it be they are the ones who want to divide the country by which citizens are worthy of being treated equally under the law vs the progressives?

All (wait...) black lives matter

Dr. Who
04-22-2016, 10:54 PM

I think that it's a societal trend that seems to advocate violence as a way to deal with disputes. Women are now portrayed as fighters in video games and in the media. I think that is all influencing kids male and female.

Doublejack
04-22-2016, 10:55 PM
I totally read the title wrong.

Not a girls kissing girls in the bathroom thread :(

silvereyes
04-22-2016, 11:42 PM
I totally read the title wrong.

Not a girls kissing girls in the bathroom thread :(

Yah, no cherry chapstick in this one. :(

This is awful. How do things reach this level?

The Xl
04-22-2016, 11:59 PM
I'm tired of all the race baiting from like literally everyone, white people, black people, the media, everyone. Isn't there anyone that wants to live in peace and equality with honesty and integrity? Does it always have to come down to this sort of low level nonsense?

FindersKeepers
04-23-2016, 02:42 AM
I think that it's a societal trend that seems to advocate violence as a way to deal with disputes. Women are now portrayed as fighters in video games and in the media. I think that is all influencing kids male and female.

I think you're correct -- and, to be fair -- we're putting women on the front lines now, right? I mean, if we had any front lines.

This specific girl was a good kid from all accounts I've seen. They're not releasing the details of the event but she was a wrestling team captain and on the honor roll.

This girl appears to have been a true victim. Maybe the story will change, but it doesn't appear that she was complicit in her death.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/father-del-teen-killed-assault-school-speaks-article-1.2611694

And, that bothers me because these schools are funded with our taxes. Most parents don't or can't go the private or homeschool option so, at the very least, they should be able to send their children to school and not fear that other children will beat their child to death in a restroom. Dealing with the risk of an active shooter -- and now this.

FindersKeepers
04-23-2016, 02:53 AM
I'm tired of all the race baiting from like literally everyone, white people, black people, the media, everyone. Isn't there anyone that wants to live in peace and equality with honesty and integrity? Does it always have to come down to this sort of low level nonsense?

You're right.

This is a child -- and for all intents and purposes, a child that was on her way to a bright future.

We have a lot of problems in inner city schools that have nothing to do with race, but (in my opinion) just about everything to do with not disciplining students and the failure of our public school system.

We had a thread recently about a school officer that body-slammed a teen girl.

A lot of posters were outraged and wondered what real threat a teen girl could possibly present.

Well, now we see....

Mac-7
04-23-2016, 04:25 AM

Yes, guilt-ridden white liberals offer no challenge to the woe-is-me-nothing-is-our-fault black culture.

white liberals are docile and accomodating.

the guilt they feel over "white privilage" is genuine and they cant do enough for black people to make up for it.

White conservatives otoh dont give a shit about anyones feelings - black, white or pokadot.

You either pull your own weight in society or you dont.

And we dont want to hear your lame excuses based on stuff that happened long ago.

So we dont go along with liberal stupidity such as refusing to promote anyone in the New Haven Fire Dept because no black firefighters passed the promotion exam.

Safety
04-23-2016, 07:04 AM
Yes, guilt-ridden white liberals offer no challenge to the woe-is-me-nothing-is-our-fault black culture.

white liberals are docile and accomodating.

the guilt they feel over "white privilage" is genuine and they cant do enough for black people to make up for it.

White conservatives otoh dont give a shit about anyones feelings - black, white or pokadot.

You either pull your own weight in society or you dont.

And we dont want to hear your lame excuses based on stuff that happened long ago.

So we dont go along with liberal stupidity such as refusing to promote anyone in the New Haven Fire Dept because no black firefighters passed the promotion exam.

You mean they don't give a shit about anyone's feelings other than when it affects the status quo of white people. Nice try, but your comment is demonstratively wrong. Do I need to point out the give a shits when someone says Jesus or Santa isn't white? What about the crying over being called a racist when one says racist things? Did you forget the bed shitting because a mixed race girl was featured in a Cheerio's commercial? And let's not forget the blowing a gasket and saying whites are being targeted, because hollywood makes the black guy look confident, but the white guy is the goofy comedy relief.

Try again.

Safety
04-23-2016, 07:13 AM
All (wait...) black lives matter

All lives do matter, however, as evident as some comments made here, some lives are given more consideration than others. In fact, some can say a dog's life is given more outrage than some human lives are.

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:19 AM

Video games? Media? They are pushing for equality... The kind of equality that comes from forcing lower standards onto others... The U.S. Infantry comes to mind...

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:20 AM
All lives do matter, however, as evident as some comments made here, some lives are given more consideration than others. In fact, some can say a dog's life is given more outrage than some human lives are.

Yeah. Like black lives matter thus black lives are given more consideration than others.

Subdermal
04-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Yah, no cherry chapstick in this one. :(

This is awful. How do things reach this level?

You have supported the reasons we've achieved this level, and because you can't connect the dots, you ask this question.

Safety
04-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Yeah. Like black lives matter thus black lives are given more consideration than others.

You mean the threads about black lives taken by cops, or the attempt to marginalize those threads with comments about why we should worry about those lives when one weekend in Chicago is worse? Which consideration are you referring to?

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:33 AM
You mean the threads about black lives taken by cops, or the attempt to marginalize those threads with comments about why we should worry about those lives when one weekend in Chicago is worse? Which consideration are you referring to?

Nah I was talking about all those threads about white lives taken by cops....oh wait...

Safety
04-23-2016, 08:39 AM
Nah I was talking about all those threads about white lives taken by cops....oh wait...

Are you doing your part to bring those threads forward?

donttread
04-23-2016, 08:41 AM
Maybe we're evolving into a narrow behavioral pattern for both sexes instead of one for each sex...because, as you say, the flip side of the coin also seems to be happening.

Kids are going to fight from time to time. I got into a few fist fights in grade school and even one or two in high school. Won some, lost some, called a couple of them draws.
But I never had to go to an ER, nor did the other guy. There was never even the thought of putting boots to the guy when he was on the ground, much less to our heads. When it as clearly over, it was over, if someone was defenseless end of fight . These fights were also one on one, no group muggings. Granted this was in hicksville 40-45 years ago . As if today's kids don't have enough to worry about they get to walk around school thinking a fight might leave them hospitalized or dead or in jail.
It sounds odd , but many of you will remember growing up kinda like I did, and we had well... an unwritten code of honor I suppose. I know that sounds like a TV show, but there were "rules" which kept fights from sending people to hospitals, morgues and jails. It was not uncommon at all to shake hands and forget all with the other guy the next day.

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:44 AM
Are you doing your part to bring those threads forward?

I think so... I did post and advocate for my thread on the man that was murdered in Oregon during the occupation... Most of the same people that advocate for black lives matter were in that thread stating how the cops were justified and how he deserved to die...

Safety
04-23-2016, 08:49 AM
I think so... I did post and advocate for my thread on the man that was murdered in Oregon during the occupation... Most of the same people that advocate for black lives matter were in that thread stating how the cops were justified and how he deserved to die...

Yea, I can see how that can be used as a false equivalency, considering the threads about blacks getting killed by cops were about "unarmed" blacks getting gunned down. Too bad there were video evidence and prior comment Lavoy made about willing to die for this cause, then made that action come true by pulling a gun on agents.

On an aside, there were countless threads about blacks getting killed by cops way before the Lavoy event happened, yet, were you acknowledging them on face value, or were you trying to marginalize them because of the topic?

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 08:54 AM
Yea, I can see how that can be used as a false equivalency, considering the threads about blacks getting killed by cops were about "unarmed" blacks getting gunned down. Too bad there were video evidence and prior comment Lavoy made about willing to die for this cause, then made that action come true by pulling a gun on agents.

On an aside, there were countless threads about blacks getting killed by cops way before the Lavoy event happened, yet, were you acknowledging them on face value, or were you trying to marginalize them because of the topic?

No gun was pulled. No strong arm robbery was committed. No massive beating was deployed. He was gunned down and if he was black those same people would be singing a different tune.

On the aside it really depended on the situation. I am really more of a "what happened" guy rather than a "knee-jerk reaction based on my political and social leanings" guy....

Mac-7
04-23-2016, 08:58 AM
You mean they don't give a $#@! about anyone's feelings other than when it affects the status quo of white people. Nice try, but your comment is demonstratively wrong. Do I need to point out the give a $#@!s when someone says Jesus or Santa isn't white? What about the crying over being called a racist when one says racist things? Did you forget the bed $#@!ting because a mixed race girl was featured in a Cheerio's commercial? And let's not forget the blowing a gasket and saying whites are being targeted, because hollywood makes the black guy look confident, but the white guy is the goofy comedy relief.

Try again.

i think arguing over a black Santa - either for or against - is a little silly

but real harm was done to qualified white fire fighters who were denied promotion because black fire fighters could not meet the same standards

Safety
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
No gun was pulled. No strong arm robbery was committed. No massive beating was deployed. He was gunned down and if he was black those same people would be singing a different tune.

On the aside it really depended on the situation. I am really more of a "what happened" guy rather than a "knee-jerk reaction based on my political and social leanings" guy....

Evidently the video footage and FBI account disagreed with your assessment. But, on the flip side, even with video footage, how many here still claim the black person was in the wrong or caused their own demise?

BTW, strong arm robbery, and massive beating are the reasons lethal force was questioned in the first place. If you want to take the "strong arm robbery" as a precursor to Brown's character being a reason lethal force was justified, then the same can be said for Lavoy and his "I rather die than go to jail" comments.

Safety
04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
i think arguing over a black Santa - either for or against - is a little silly

but real harm was done to qualified white fire fighters who were denied promotion because black fire fighters could not meet the same standards

I really don't care what you think is silly or not, it was argued.

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Evidently the video footage and FBI account disagreed with your assessment. But, on the flip side, even with video footage, how many here still claim the black person was in the wrong or caused their own demise?

Actually the video proves me right. Which black person?

BTW, strong arm robbery, and massive beating are the reasons lethal force was questioned in the first place. If you want to take the "strong arm robbery" as a precursor to Brown's character being a reason lethal force was justified, then the same can be said for Lavoy and his "I rather die than go to jail" comments.

Since when have making comments been a felony? But regardless the reasoning lethal force was deployed on Brown wasn't because of his character rather his actions. Assaulting a cop and trying to get his gun is a far cry from what Lavoy did yet here we are...

Safety
04-23-2016, 09:11 AM
Actually the video proves me right. Which black person?

Pick a video and pick one that has been posted here.

Since when have making comments been a felony? But regardless the reasoning lethal force was deployed on Brown wasn't because of his character rather his actions. Assaulting a cop and trying to get his gun is a far cry from what Lavoy did yet here we are...

Because that was not caught on video, we are taking the officer's word as to that being the case, kinda like what you are advocating for the opposite in the Lavoy case, but the difference is, it was caught on video.

Private Pickle
04-23-2016, 09:12 AM
Pick a video and pick one that has been posted here.

Because that was not caught on video, we are taking the officer's word as to that being the case, kinda like what you are advocating for the opposite in the Lavoy case, but the difference is, it was caught on video.

Officer's word? No we aren't. The Grand Jury's word? Yes.

I'll pass on picking a video. I'll leave you to it...

Mac-7
04-23-2016, 09:12 AM
I really don't care what you think is silly or not, it was argued.

Argued by both sides presumably

but real harm was done to white firefighters so the attack on whites is real

Tahuyaman
04-23-2016, 09:23 AM
This is one of the consequences when a society condones the lowering of standards and fails to hold people accountable for their own conduct. Over time things like this become more common and less shocking.

donttread
04-23-2016, 09:30 AM
Why does such a blaming , sue happy society as ours continue to put up with the state forcing the countries children to be somewhere and then fail to protect them time after time. ?

Cthulhu
04-23-2016, 09:03 PM

Another commercial for homeschooling.

People keep saying that socialization is soooo important.

Uh huh... Keep riding that scooter.

Homeschooling for the win.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Cthulhu
04-23-2016, 09:04 PM

Ban fists.

FindersKeepers
04-24-2016, 05:54 AM
Another commercial for homeschooling.

People keep saying that socialization is soooo important.

Uh huh... Keep riding that scooter.

Homeschooling for the win.

Good point -- negative socialization isn't of benefit to any child.

Homeschooled kids (on average, there are always exceptions) tend to out-score public school kids on standard tests and in academic competitions. And, they're usually allowed (and recruited) to play on public and private school athletic teams, so they have that, too.

Private school kids do well, too.

And, to be fair, public schools where parents care enough to interact can be good.