PDA

View Full Version : 'A Protocol for Dying'

midcan5
04-23-2016, 07:59 PM
I agree and hope to know too. "I am so grateful not to have died suddenly. I'm so grateful I won't lose my mind."

"My dad chose this, and died on Easter Tuesday. Several of us his family were with him. It is a simple and peaceful process. One injection sent him to sleep, into a coma. The second stopped his heart. It was a good way to die, and though I didn't know I was sick then, one I already wanted.

I'm shocked that in 2016 few countries allow this, and enforce the barbaric torture of decay and failure. It's especially relevant for cancer, which is a primary cause of death. Find a moment in your own jurisdiction, if it bans euthanasia, to lobby for the right to die in dignity."

http://hintjens.com/blog:115

"I know only one thing when I sleep, I know no fear, no, trouble no bliss, blessing on him who invented sleep, the common coin that purchases all things, the balance that levels shepherd and king, fool and wise man. There is only one bad thing about sound sleep. They say it closely resembles death." Stanislaw Lem, Solaris

Peter1469
04-23-2016, 08:07 PM
Heirs get to life insurance and other assets much faster that way.... :shocked:

PolWatch
04-23-2016, 08:33 PM
Heirs get to life insurance and other assets much faster that way.... :shocked:

That is a problem....but if you have ever watched someone you love die slowly & in great pain, you wonder which is the greatest evil.

Peter1469
04-23-2016, 08:44 PM
That is a problem....but if you have ever watched someone you love die slowly & in great pain, you wonder which is the greatest evil.

That what was going though my mind when I had to tell the doc to pull the plug on my father. He was 63.

Cthulhu
04-23-2016, 08:51 PM
I agree and hope to know too. "I am so grateful not to have died suddenly. I'm so grateful I won't lose my mind."

"My dad chose this, and died on Easter Tuesday. Several of us his family were with him. It is a simple and peaceful process. One injection sent him to sleep, into a coma. The second stopped his heart. It was a good way to die, and though I didn't know I was sick then, one I already wanted.

I'm shocked that in 2016 few countries allow this, and enforce the barbaric torture of decay and failure. It's especially relevant for cancer, which is a primary cause of death. Find a moment in your own jurisdiction, if it bans euthanasia, to lobby for the right to die in dignity."

http://hintjens.com/blog:115

"I know only one thing when I sleep, I know no fear, no, trouble no bliss, blessing on him who invented sleep, the common coin that purchases all things, the balance that levels shepherd and king, fool and wise man. There is only one bad thing about sound sleep. They say it closely resembles death." Stanislaw Lem, Solaris
If optional, go for it. Don't care.

If forced in any way via the state, hunt them down and kill them slowly.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.