PDA

View Full Version : I am psychic . I can predict the future of the next administration

donttread
04-25-2016, 09:34 AM
Yes, it's true. Whether you elect a democrat or republican , or one of there cast offs pretending to be independent. Here's what will happen in the next four years

1) Spending records will be shattered
2) Debt records will be shattered.
3) War will be made , reasons will be given, but they will be hollow excuses.
4) State's rights will be ignored
5) Individual freedoms trampled
6) Manufacturing will remain off shore
7) The control code will remain in place
8) Wealth will continue to flow upward from the middle class to the super rich
9) We will approach, if not hit a point where half of the country requires government assistance just to get by.
10) Here's the stunner, nothing meaningful will be done about illegal immigration.

PolWatch
04-25-2016, 09:45 AM
The Oracle at Delphi has a rival! I suspect your predictions are spot-on! (got any hints for a lottery pick?)

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M368460aae6db01c94ff634fa282aff85H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Bo-4
04-25-2016, 09:50 AM
The Oracle at Delphi has a rival! I suspect your predictions are spot-on! (got any hints for a lottery pick?)

True story - I played the numbers from my fortune cookie a couple of months ago and won $500 on a $2 ticket. :)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/59/59123a30c3f345169e9f89aeb430ef612116485dced5659ba6 2b420dd85e14a5.jpg

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Yes, it's true. Whether you elect a democrat or republican , or one of there cast offs pretending to be independent. Here's what will happen in the next four years

10) Here's the stunner, nothing meaningful will be done about illegal immigration.

That depends on whether its trump or hillary.

I think the Donald means what he says.

Chris
04-25-2016, 10:12 AM

9) We will approach, if not hit a point where half of the country requires government assistance just to get by.

https://i.snag.gy/fWri8.jpg

(Is that image getting old? Or is what it say getting old?)

donttread
04-25-2016, 10:28 AM

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M368460aae6db01c94ff634fa282aff85H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

That's a little less predictable than our out of control government. But if I figure the lotto thing out I'll let you know on a brand new state of the art computer from my new winter mansion in Ocala , FL.

donttread
04-25-2016, 10:30 AM

Hold on to that dream .

Cigar
04-25-2016, 10:32 AM

yea ... I'd be really impressed

donttread
https://i.snag.gy/fWri8.jpg

(Is that image getting old? Or is what it say getting old?)

Voter approved tyranny that most deserve. The problem is they are inflicting such tyranny on those of us who do not support the donkephant and do not deserve it

Cigar

What day in what hour are you talking about?

Subdermal
04-25-2016, 10:33 AM

What the wealthy are doing is not taking wealth from the middle class; that's a strategic - and divisive - narrative. Saying that one class 'takes' from another assumes a fixed pie economic ideology, and that should roundly be dismissed.

Instead what is happening is that our economy is experiencing stratification and compartmentalization. In this environment, the already wealthy are finding it much easier to earn more money for several ingrained reasons:

1. More volatility in the stock market allows more gain for savvy system investors - and use of more aggressive vehicles, such as CDSs, options and futures.

2. Cronyism works for the uber wealthy - but this only directly to a very few, and indirectly to those who invest in companies positively affected.

3. Destructive tax and regulatory policy has accelerated the gap between production costs in the US, and overseas.

4. Destructive monetary policy has inflated our currency's value, also increasing the above gap.

5. 3rd world country's workers are coming online more quickly and with more incentive to be available due to the above factors.

6. Automation is likewise contributing, forcing today's workers to be more savvy, when their education levels imply that the opposite is taking place instead.

7. The dumbing down of America, and the subsequent loss of work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.

8. Cultural support of instant gratification.

These are the factors which are killing the middle class. The wealth class has always been an assistive force to the goals and plans of lower classes not because of conscious choices, but because our economy wasn't manipulated in such a way to incentivize their activity towards compartmentalized behavior and alternate risk choices.

The enemy is not the wealthy. The enemy is the manipulative behemoth which is Government, along with very particular global economic realities. The rest of your points are largely exactly correct, due to the cause being the same enemy.

PolWatch
04-25-2016, 10:41 AM
What will happen if Cruz or Trump is elected? Let's put magical thinking aside and look at reality.
Cruz is not liked by the establishment repubs. That is part of his appeal to some. What does that translate to? Cruz is best known for leading the shutdown in an effort to defund Obamacare. How well did that turn out? Members of his own party admitted there was no plan except to create a lot of noise. How well has his attempts to lead his fellow representatives gone over since then? Establishment repubs don't like Trump and are doing everything they can to stop him.....but how many of those same republication representatives have come out in support of Cruz? It seems Cruz inspires the same contempt that Trump does.

I think Trump has been discussed until everyone's brain is oatmeal. Most of the facts cited above about the lack of popularity for Cruz can be applied to Trump.

I suspect the coming election will set new lows in voter turnout for the repub party. They stand a chance of losing their current majority. If they keep the majority what are the chances the sitting repubs will support any policies proposed by either Trump or Cruz? If they lose the majority, guess what will be the result?

Either way, if the repub party nominates Cruz or Trump, they lose.....even if they win the Oval Office.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 10:50 AM
What will happen if Cruz or Trump is elected? Let's put magical thinking aside and look at reality.
Cruz is not liked by the establishment repubs. That is part of his appeal to some. What does that translate to? Cruz is best known for leading the shutdown in an effort to defund Obamacare. How well did that turn out? Members of his own party admitted there was no plan except to create a lot of noise. How well has his attempts to lead his fellow representatives gone over since then? Establishment repubs don't like Trump and are doing everything they can to stop him.....but how many of those same republication representatives have come out in support of Cruz? It seems Cruz inspires the same contempt that Trump does.

I think Trump has been discussed until everyone's brain is oatmeal. Most of the facts cited above about the lack of popularity for Cruz can be applied to Trump.

I suspect the coming election will set new lows in voter turnout for the repub party. They stand a chance of losing their current majority. If they keep the majority what are the chances the sitting repubs will support any policies proposed by either Trump or Cruz? If they lose the majority, guess what will be the result?

Either way, if the repub party nominates Cruz or Trump, they lose.....even if they win the Oval Office.

So whats your plan?

vote for hillary?

You say you arent a fan of hers but she is a liberal who would fully fund your beloved welfare state.

and she would do her best to get amnesty for illegals.

that fits you doesnt it?

donttread
04-25-2016, 11:01 AM
What the wealthy are doing is not taking wealth from the middle class; that's a strategic - and divisive - narrative. Saying that one class 'takes' from another assumes a fixed pie economic ideology, and that should roundly be dismissed.

Instead what is happening is that our economy is experiencing stratification and compartmentalization. In this environment, the already wealthy are finding it much easier to earn more money for several ingrained reasons:

1. More volatility in the stock market allows more gain for savvy system investors - and use of more aggressive vehicles, such as CDSs, options and futures.

2. Cronyism works for the uber wealthy - but this only directly to a very few, and indirectly to those who invest in companies positively affected.

3. Destructive tax and regulatory policy has accelerated the gap between production costs in the US, and overseas.

4. Destructive monetary policy has inflated our currency's value, also increasing the above gap.

5. 3rd world country's workers are coming online more quickly and with more incentive to be available due to the above factors.

6. Automation is likewise contributing, forcing today's workers to be more savvy, when their education levels imply that the opposite is taking place instead.

7. The dumbing down of America, and the subsequent loss of work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.

8. Cultural support of instant gratification.

These are the factors which are killing the middle class. The wealth class has always been an assistive force to the goals and plans of lower classes not because of conscious choices, but because our economy wasn't manipulated in such a way to incentivize their activity towards compartmentalized behavior and alternate risk choices.

The enemy is not the wealthy. The enemy is the manipulative behemoth which is Government, along with very particular global economic realities. The rest of your points are largely exactly correct, due to the cause being the same enemy.

Man you swallowed the propaganda deep. They cannot remove the hook you took it so deep, so they will have to keep you.
1) The pie is not fixed. But it's also not even close to infinite. At the base of the world's house of cards economy , is the "real economy". Namely, 7 billion people providing goods and services for 7 billion people. That base limits the size and makeup of the "fluff economy"
2) Look at the numbers if you compare the American pie ( yes pun intended) of thirty years ago to today's pie. And the rich own more of the pie now in comparison to the rest of us than they did then.
Real numbers vs. wall street babble meant to fool lambs

PolWatch
04-25-2016, 11:06 AM
So whats your plan?

vote for hillary?

You say you arent a fan of hers but she is a liberal who would fully fund your beloved welfare state.

that fits you doesnt it?

my plan? I'm tired of having to hold my nose to vote. I will either not vote at all or vote for a third party. Jill Stein would probably get my vote. Do I think she has a chance of winning? No....but I won't be disgusted with myself for accepting anything offered, even if all the choices are rotten. Someone is bound to get the hint if enough people continue to avoid the 2 major parties,.....eventually.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 11:08 AM
2) Look at the numbers if you compare the American pie ( yes pun intended) of thirty years ago to today's pie. And the rich own more of the pie now in comparison to the rest of us than they did then.

Thanks to free trade with china and open borders with mexico

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 11:10 AM
my plan? I'm tired of having to hold my nose to vote. I will either not vote at all or vote for a third party. Jill Stein would probably get my vote. Do I think she has a chance of winning? No....but I won't be disgusted with myself for accepting anything offered, even if all the choices are rotten. Someone is bound to get the hint if enough people continue to avoid the 2 major parties,.....eventually.

If hillary wins the election she will not care what you think about the current system.

PolWatch
04-25-2016, 11:15 AM
If hillary wins the election she will not care what you think about the current system.

do you think Trump or Cruz cares anymore than Clinton does? I don't. One size does not fit all, no matter what the repubs or dems want you to believe.

Ransom
04-25-2016, 11:19 AM
You misspelled psycho

Ransom
04-25-2016, 11:22 AM
So whats your plan?

vote for hillary?

that fits you doesnt it?

Please don't be confused, Mac. PolWatch is knocking the Hillary Clinton chad out come the first week in November.

All 3 of us know that.

AZ Jim
04-25-2016, 11:32 AM

"I am psychic" I believe you mean psycho!!

Chris
04-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Please don't be confused, Mac. PolWatch is knocking the Hillary Clinton chad out come the first week in November.

All 3 of us know that.

Having trouble counting? I count only one who thinks that, the one who made it up.

Safety
04-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Having trouble counting? I count only one who thinks that, the one who made it up.

Do voices in heads count?

donttread
04-25-2016, 02:00 PM

The lesser of two evils has led us to the cliff we're on.

donttread
04-25-2016, 02:02 PM
"I am psychic" I believe you mean psycho!!

Funny how other than one true believer in Trump none of you believe your politician will fix anything but you're in a headlong rush to vote donkephant anyway. Pol has the right idea.

AZ Jim
04-25-2016, 02:08 PM
Funny how other than one true believer in Trump none of you believe your politician will fix anything but you're in a headlong rush to vote donkephant anyway. Pol has the right idea.You misunderstand many of our motives. I am voting to make sure we (Democrats) are able to hold on to the gains under President Obama. If nothing else we will retain the veto.

SurelySimple
04-25-2016, 10:23 PM

I think it might be better off conjuring tomorrows Lotto numbers

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 01:01 AM

Sounds like you believe a representative of the political establishment will be our next president.

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 08:46 AM

I think if hillary wins many liberals who pretend to be independents - like Polewatch - will not mind.

what many people in America want is for government to take care of them and to punish the evil white Christians for their values and financial success.

Ransom
04-29-2016, 07:43 AM
11. Donttread will continue being the spoiled brat take it all for granted victim mentality member he's always been.

Quicksilver
04-29-2016, 08:06 AM

Trump can "Mean" what he says.... but if Congress obstructs it.. He can't do $hit. And they WILL.. Republicans only have a 4 seat lead in the Senate.. they have 24 seats to defend.. and even if by some miracle they keep the Senate majority.. Senate Democrats will filibuster any of his racist stupid $hit..

Safety
04-29-2016, 08:06 AM
I think if hillary wins many liberals who pretend to be independents - like Polewatch - will not mind.

what many people in America want is for government to take care of them and to punish the evil white Christians for their values and financial success.

11. Donttread will continue being the spoiled brat take it all for granted victim mentality member he's always been.

:rofl: