PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Just BLASTED Conservatives For Their Racist Lies About Our President

Cigar
04-25-2016, 12:37 PM
.... ...praising the President’s ability to “stay the course” no matter what “kind of ugliness is going on at any particular moment.” Then she dropped the hammer, condemning the right’s use of “hateful and divisive language” directed at her husband:

“Charges that he doesn’t love our country. The time he was called a liar in front of a Joint Session of Congress. The nonstop questions about his birth certificate and his belief in God.”

She urged the graduating class to follow her husband’s example and address such unabashed hatred with dignity:

“Are you going to get angry or lash out? Or are you going to take a deep breath, straighten your shoulders, lift up your head, and do what Barack Obama has always done — as he says, ‘When they go low, I go high.'”

“That’s the choice Barack and I have made. That’s what has kept us sane over the years. We simply do not allow space in our hearts, minds, or souls for darkness,” she said. ....

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/04/24/michelle-obama-just-blasted-conservatives-for-their-racist-lies-about-our-president-video/

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

The best way to get Even ... is to Go out and Kick that Ass - Twice, Back-2-Back :grin:

MisterVeritis
04-25-2016, 12:43 PM
[color=#000000][font=verdana].... ...praising the president...the best way to get even ... Is to go out and kick that ass - twice, back-2-back :grin:lol

leekohler2
04-25-2016, 12:45 PM
You go, girl! :D

Cigar
04-25-2016, 12:53 PM
You go, girl! :D

She don't take any sh!t off of anyone, that's why the Right can't stand her. :laugh:

leekohler2
04-25-2016, 01:07 PM
She don't take any sh!t off of anyone, that's why the Right can't stand her. :laugh:

What a lot of the right is bitter about is that they have lost nearly every demographic due to their policies. Bigotry has stopped working for them, so now people wonder just what they're exactly about. The answer is- not much.

hanger4
04-25-2016, 01:07 PM
.... ...praising the President’s ability to “stay the course” no matter what “kind of ugliness is going on at any particular moment.” Then she dropped the hammer, condemning the right’s use of “hateful and divisive language” directed at her husband:

“Charges that he doesn’t love our country. The time he was called a liar in front of a Joint Session of Congress. The nonstop questions about his birth certificate and his belief in God.”

She urged the graduating class to follow her husband’s example and address such unabashed hatred with dignity:

“Are you going to get angry or lash out? Or are you going to take a deep breath, straighten your shoulders, lift up your head, and do what Barack Obama has always done — as he says, ‘When they go low, I go high.'”

“That’s the choice Barack and I have made. That’s what has kept us sane over the years. We simply do not allow space in our hearts, minds, or souls for darkness,” she said. ....

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/04/24/michelle-obama-just-blasted-conservatives-for-their-racist-lies-about-our-president-video/

The best way to get Even ... is to Go out and Kick that Ass - Twice, Back-2-Back :grin:

Where are the "racist lies" ??

Or is it when you call out a black man or woman for lying it's racist ??

hanger4
04-25-2016, 01:13 PM
What a lot of the right is bitter about is that they have lost nearly every demographic due to their policies. Bigotry has stopped working for them, so now people wonder just what they're exactly about. The answer is- not much.

"Obama’s record for losses, at least through the 2014 midterms, is historically bad having overseen two horrible midterm elections for Democrats. Overall, Sabato wrote, Democrats during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, and 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/25/cokie-roberts/have-democrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/

What demographics would that be leekohler ??

Cigar
04-25-2016, 01:16 PM
44 4-Ever :afro:

AZ Jim
04-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Right on Michelle, you tell the redneck, racist, knuckle dragging, sister screwing freaks how it is!!

jimmyz
04-25-2016, 02:06 PM

I can't stand to look at her. Hideous is the word. Huge thighs, bubble-butt and pear-shaped also come to mind. With her money she couldn't get an orthodontist to help.

FindersKeepers
04-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Leave it to bitter MO to whine about her victimhood at a graduation speech that was supposed to be congratulating the students. LOL

You just can't make this stuff up. The woman is a legend in her own mind. :laugh:

Safety
04-25-2016, 03:12 PM
I can't stand to look at her. Hideous is the word. Huge thighs, bubble-butt and pear-shaped also come to mind. With her money she couldn't get an orthodontist to help.

Leave it to bitter MO to whine about her victimhood at a graduation speech that was supposed to be congratulating the students. LOL

You just can't make this stuff up. The woman is a legend in her own mind. :laugh:

.praising the President’s ability to “stay the course” no matter what “kind of ugliness is going on at any particular moment.” Then she dropped the hammer, condemning the right’s use of “hateful and divisive language” directed at her husband:

Michelle must be clairvoyant....

Cigar
04-25-2016, 03:19 PM

Trust me, MO as you say it, is no one Victim nor is she a whiner. She's "nothing" like Barack. Barack is a smooth operator, where are MO is a tell it like it is type. So if you like people who tell it like it is, say like Donald Tump, then you'll love the in-yo-face tell it like it is MO gives. :grin:

Haters are going to hate MO, because she couldn't give a f'ck what they think of her.

jimmyz
04-25-2016, 03:42 PM

I raise all-in with what the left has directed at sayyyyyyy Palin.

Big bottom chipmunk face has the nuts to preach eating nuts and twigs at the same time she serves BBQ to her pal Jay Z that evening.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 03:43 PM
I charge obumer and his big mouth consort with hating America.

since before he was sworn in this guy tefused to salute the flag and she admitted that up to that day she was never proud of her country.

just a couple of ungrateful quislings who hit the jackpot playing the lottery.

Safety
04-25-2016, 03:54 PM

Big bottom chipmunk face has the nuts to preach eating nuts and twigs at the same time she serves BBQ to her pal Jay Z that evening.

...um, ok?

birddog
04-25-2016, 04:07 PM

Obama DID lie to a joint session of congress, and to everyone else also!

Moochelle gives transgenders a bad name!

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Where are the "racist lies" ??

Or is it when you call out a black man or woman for lying it's racist ??

It's neither a lie or racist to acknowledge that he is possibly the most incompetent and indecisive president in US history.

silvereyes
04-25-2016, 04:15 PM

The Frozen Tundra Twit did that?

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Trust me, MO as you say it, is no one Victim nor is she a whiner. She's "nothing" like Barack. Barack is a smooth operator, where are MO is a tell it like it is type. So if you like people who tell it like it is, say like Donald Tump, then you'll love the in-yo-face tell it like it is MO gives. :grin:

Haters are going to hate MO, because she couldn't give a f'ck what they think of her.

Good gawd. The delusions are strong with this one.

silvereyes
04-25-2016, 04:17 PM
I charge obumer and his big mouth consort with hating America.

since before he was sworn in this guy tefused to salute the flag and she admitted that up to that day she was never proud of her country.

just a couple of ungrateful quislings who hit the jackpot playing the lottery.
Oh the drama! So now you are calling them traitors?

silvereyes
04-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Obama DID lie to a joint session of congress, and to everyone else also!

Moochelle gives transgenders a bad name!

Oh put a cork in it. You know damned good and well that she was born female.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 04:19 PM
What a lot of the right is bitter about is that they have lost nearly every demographic due to their policies.

Except that the last two mid term election results don't quite support that thought. But you don't much care about reality.

maineman
04-25-2016, 04:27 PM
How demographic groups vote in extremely low turnout midterms is not the same issue as how those same groups are trending philosophically.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 04:34 PM
The liberals are upset about the last two mid term election results.

maineman
04-25-2016, 05:26 PM
Upset?

That's the wrong word.

Disappointed, to be sure, at everyone who stayed home because they felt that midterms were not important enough, but not upset. They'll learn and we'll get incrementally better.... or they won't and we won't.

Our country has, correctly, imho, moved to the left fairly steadily over the past century, and will continue to do so. Will it be rapid enough for some? Probably not, but I don't believe it will ever reverse itself and undo all that progressive liberalism has accomplished thus far.

donttread
04-25-2016, 05:52 PM

Ahh is the tough guy president hiding behind his wife's skirt?

Safety
04-25-2016, 05:55 PM
The liberals are upset about the last two mid term election results.

gerrymandering has made sure to keep the local elections as they want them to be, national elections are a different animal altogether.

Don
04-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Right on Michelle, you tell the redneck, racist, knuckle dragging, sister screwing freaks how it is!!

That's right, go high like AZ Jim. :sad:

MisterVeritis
04-25-2016, 06:01 PM
LOL. I love your sense of humor. Mooch is the man in that family.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Except that the last two mid term election results don't quite support that thought. But you don't much care about reality.

How demographic groups vote in extremely low turnout midterms is not the same issue as how those same groups are trending philosophically.

Upset?

That's the wrong word.

Disappointed, to be sure, at everyone who stayed home because they felt that midterms were not important enough, but not upset. They'll learn and we'll get incrementally better.... or they won't and we won't.

Our country has, correctly, imho, moved to the left fairly steadily over the past century, and will continue to do so. Will it be rapid enough for some? Probably not, but I don't believe it will ever reverse itself and undo all that progressive liberalism has accomplished thus far.

gerrymandering has made sure to keep the local elections as they want them to be, national elections are a different animal altogether.

they are so upset about it that they make up silly stories to make themselves feel better about it.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 06:26 PM

That mainema..... Uh I mean AZ Jim is a real hoot, huh?

maineman
04-25-2016, 06:54 PM
they are so upset about it that they make up silly stories to make themselves feel better about it.
womens suffrage, progressive income tax, child labor laws, collective bargaining, minimum wage, social security, environmental protection, medicare, medicaid, civil rights, gay rights... all just silly stories made up by progressive liberalism.

:rofl:

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 07:13 PM
womens suffrage, progressive income tax, child labor laws, collective bargaining, minimum wage, social security, environmental protection, medicare, medicaid, civil rights, gay rights... all just silly stories made up by progressive liberalism.

You see? They can't seem to come to grips with the here and now.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Oh the drama! So now you are calling them traitors?

I call them less patriotic.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 07:19 PM

Dont forget addictive drugs, sexually transmitted disease and violent video games that are driving many kids nuts at a shocking rate

maineman
04-25-2016, 07:29 PM
You see? They can't seem to come to grips with the here and now.did you, yourself, not call them "silly stories"?

birddog
04-25-2016, 07:38 PM

No I don't, and neither do you! Her homosexual husband won't tell us.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 07:55 PM
did you, yourself, not call them "silly stories"?

I was talking about current events.

Tahuyaman
04-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Having a good grasp of history can be beneficial, but I tend to live in the here and now.

silvereyes
04-25-2016, 08:12 PM
I call them less patriotic.

So, you used a word that you Dont know what the definition is? Not wise.

silvereyes
04-25-2016, 08:13 PM

Go back to trinns playpen. You dont belong on this adult forum.

birddog
04-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Go back to trinns playpen. You dont belong on this adult forum.

When I start to take your advice, I will be in a sad state of affairs!

Fortunately, that's not the case. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from talking down to your betters! :grin:

Cletus
04-25-2016, 09:01 PM

So, how many of those were actually beneficial to the nation?

It looks like "child labor laws" is about it.

Mini Me
04-25-2016, 09:02 PM

You are fkn GOOFY!

Captain Obvious
04-25-2016, 09:04 PM
If the words "blasted" or "shocking" are in the headline then it's a garbage article.

zelmo1234
04-25-2016, 09:05 PM

Well I would agree that she has the balls in that family, that is for sure.

Mac-7
04-25-2016, 09:19 PM
So, you used a word that you Dont know what the definition is? Not wise.

I know who quisling was if thats what you mean.

And he was executed as a traitor to his country after wwII.

Is obumer and his baby momma actual traitors like bill and hillary?

maybe not but they sure dont love America like most American love America.

Dr. Who
04-25-2016, 09:37 PM
"Obama’s record for losses, at least through the 2014 midterms, is historically bad having overseen two horrible midterm elections for Democrats. Overall, Sabato wrote, Democrats during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, and 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers."

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/25/cokie-roberts/have-democrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/

What demographics would that be leekohler ??
As a member of the left it is my impression that the right castigates leftist politicians for all of the wrong reasons. They particularly go after silly things like birtherism or insinuations of being a Muslim or racial bias. They attack the first lady. Perhaps they do so because the real issues and the ones that really matter are owned by both sides of the aisle. Neither the Dems nor the Reps can go after the intrinsic conflicts of interest that plague both Dem and Rep governments. The reality is that both sides are delivering circuses for the masses.

birddog
04-25-2016, 10:01 PM
You are fkn GOOFY!

No, unlike Obama, I don't do other males!

maineman
04-25-2016, 10:01 PM

It looks like "child labor laws" is about it.I would disagree.

And tell your wife you think that women's suffrage was bad for the nation. You'll probably get even less pussy than you do now, if that's mathematically possible.

maineman
04-25-2016, 10:02 PM
No, unlike Obama, I don't do other males!you attack on Obama is unfounded, but as for you, at least not homo sapien males, eh?

Safety
04-25-2016, 10:04 PM

It looks like "child labor laws" is about it.

Privilege has a way of having laws that are not needed...

birddog
04-25-2016, 10:04 PM
at least not homo sapien males, eh Stevo?

Not ANY kind of males, especially homos like Obama! YUK!

del
04-25-2016, 10:06 PM
No, unlike Obama, I don't do other males!

good for you

stick to business at hand, then wash your hand

birddog
04-25-2016, 10:09 PM
good for you

stick to business at hand, then wash your hand

It's likely those who express nastiness like you do probably have the most experience with it. By the way, Moochelle is an extreme racist!

del
04-25-2016, 10:39 PM
It's likely those who express nastiness like you do probably have the most experience with it. By the way, Moochelle is an extreme racist!

and you're a bozo

got any more news, flash?

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 12:48 AM
you attack on Obama is unfounded, but as for you, at least not homo sapien males, eh?

Have you been drinking a little too much tonight?

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 12:50 AM

Mrs Obama Obama does appear to be quite racist. It must be a product of her environment.

Cletus
04-26-2016, 03:37 AM
I would disagree.

And tell your wife you think that women's suffrage was bad for the nation. You'll probably get even less pussy than you do now, if that's mathematically possible.

Alright, I will try this one time... Take your beef with T and leave it with T. I really don't give a shit about whether you two get along. I have said nothing offensive, either deliberately, or negligently to you in this thread, but if you really want to knock heads, you'll have to pull yours out of your ass first.

If you have got something to say to me, take it to PM. I suspect the entire board is about as tired of your petty little bullshit as I am.

Cletus
04-26-2016, 03:38 AM
Privilege has a way of having laws that are not needed...

I have no idea what you mean by that. I am not dismissing it, but the statement doesn't make sense to me.

Want to elaborate?

FindersKeepers
04-26-2016, 04:04 AM

"Telling it like it is" includes partisan whining now?

Is MO not mentally with-it enough not to give a commencement speech that doesn't focus on attacking those she "views" as having bad intentions toward her husband? What do you think the kids thought? What would you have thought at their age if a commencement speaker had taken YOUR moment to be a partisan hack?

FindersKeepers
04-26-2016, 04:05 AM

Clairvoyant? Nah.

Bitter? Absolutely.

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 04:34 AM

So that's what a women is related to in your narrow minded misogynist little world? Looks? I don't know you, but judging from the tone and intelligence of your post, I'd venture to say you aren't a Harvard educated lawyer.. You probably aren't fit to lick Bo's poop off the First Ladies shoe.... You have given credence to LBJ's famous quote.

LBJ in 1960: "If you can convince the lowest white man that he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket." (https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/d43ue/lbj_in_1960_if_you_can_convince_the_lowest_white/)

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 04:36 AM

You mean the reality of low voter turn out... Voter suppression and GERRYMANDERED districts? Talk to us in November peabrain.

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 04:38 AM

For sure... I believe our Republican "friends" are going to have reality slap them in the face in November.... Bye bye Senate... (have a big dent made in the Gerrymandered House..

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 04:43 AM
Threads like this always make be feel superior...and much higher up on the evolutionary tree.

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 07:41 AM
For sure... I believe our Republican "friends" are going to have reality slap them in the face in November.... Bye bye Senate... (have a big dent made in the Gerrymandered House..

Thanks to our very stupid immigration policy and open borders with mexico America could become the one party poor peoples dictatorship that liberals dream of.

so Im not going to sneer at the thought of a democrat victorty in november.

But when the party of the free ride kills the golden goose the reason for coming to America in the first pkace will disappear.

maineman
04-26-2016, 08:02 AM
Imagine how the indigenous Americans felt!

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 08:05 AM
Imagine how the indigenous Americans felt!

They were Stone Age primitives who didnt know any better

But we have no such excuse.

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 08:07 AM
Party of "free ride" what a joke... Most of those receiving assistance don't even vote.. and those that do have a good chance of being Republican..

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 08:11 AM
Party of "free ride" what a joke... Most of those receiving assistance don't even vote.. and those that do have a good chance of being Republican..

You just boasted that the dems were going to sweep the next election.

That requires hordes of hungry shoeless democrat voters bused in from their Section 8 housing hovels

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 08:34 AM
You mean the reality of low voter turn out... Voter suppression and GERRYMANDERED districts? Talk to us in November peabrain.

some people look for ways to explain away things which they don't like.

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 08:35 AM

Lol....

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 08:46 AM
You just boasted that the dems were going to sweep the next election.

That requires hordes of hungry shoeless democrat voters bused in from their Section 8 housing hovels

What makes you assume that the "hordes of Democratic" Voters are hungry and shoeless? You DO realize that the majority of Democrats HAVE Jobs and are NOT on Welfare?

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 08:51 AM
What makes you assume that the "hordes of Democratic" Voters are hungry and shoeless? You DO realize that the majority of Democrats HAVE Jobs and are NOT on Welfare?

Many of the democrats with jobs are still on welfare through food stamps abpnd the unEarned Income Tac Credit.

and they all expect government to give them more.

Tahuyaman
04-26-2016, 08:52 AM
I'm still wondering what these "racist lies" are that the First Lady is crying about?

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Many of the democrats who jobs are still on welfare through food stamps abpnd the unEarned Income Tac Credit.

and they all expect government to give them more.

Would you care to post a link to prove that??? AND not one from a RW blogger opinion piece?

decedent
04-26-2016, 08:55 AM
Michelle Obama has a penis, according to my favorite conservative political blogs.

What I'd like to know is how she pushed two babies out of her urethra.

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 09:00 AM
Would you care to post a link to prove that??? AND not one from a RW blogger opinion piece?

No link but you may remember the video of the black woman at an obumer rally in 2008 who said if she takes care of him by voting he will take care of her.

she wont have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying rent cause obama will take care of her.

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 09:07 AM
No link but you may remember the video of the black woman at an obumer rally in 2008 who said if she takes care of him by voting he will take care of her.

she wont have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying rent cause obama will take care of her.

So one Black woman saying something like that is PROOF positive that the vast majority of Democrats are on welfare.... I see.. Doesn't the fact that only 57% of ALL eligible voters ACTUALLY vote... kind of automatically show your statement to be the bull$hit it is?

http://www.statisticbrain.com/voting-statistics/

Mac-7
04-26-2016, 09:10 AM
So one Black woman saying something like that is PROOF positive that the vast majority of Democrats are on welfare.... I see.. Doesn't the fact that only 57% of ALL eligible voters ACTUALLY vote... kind of automatically show your statement to be the bull$hit it is?

http://www.statisticbrain.com/voting-statistics/

You are a very lazy lib who demands all your answers tied up in one neat little bite sized morsel.

But the real world does not work that way.

the black woman was very representative of the typical democrat voter.

Adelaide
04-26-2016, 09:14 AM

What an incredibly shallow thing to say.

Adelaide
04-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Michelle Obama has a penis, according to my favorite conservative political blogs.

What I'd like to know is how she pushed two babies out of her urethra.

Really?

Good grief.

Quicksilver
04-26-2016, 09:27 AM
You are a very lazy lib who demands all your answers tied up in one neat little bite sized morsel.

Translation = "I can't come up with proof of my statement.. so I'm going to insult you and insist you accept stupid sophomoric anecdotal evidence as proof" Nice try.... but epic fail..

Safety
04-26-2016, 09:28 AM

I guess this guy is very representative of the typical republican voter...

https://youtu.be/WbgRwH7GxUU

Was that an oath keeper at the end of the video providing security for the rally?

birddog
04-27-2016, 09:54 AM
When Moochelle and it's hideous family leaves the WH, it will need to be even more heavily fumigated than it was when the Clintons left!

maineman
04-27-2016, 10:01 AM
you really are a quite foul and distasteful person. I'm ashamed to think you come from my home in the Land of Lincoln.

Cigar
04-27-2016, 10:03 AM
you really are a quite foul and distasteful person. I'm ashamed to think you come from my home in the Land of Lincoln.

It kinda explains why those type of people will never see the inside of the Oval Office again.

Maybe we'll read about it in next years GOP Autopsy :wink:

Cigar
04-27-2016, 10:05 AM
When Moochelle and it's hideous family leaves the WH, it will need to be even more heavily fumigated than it was when the Clintons left!

Question; what exactly has the Obama Family personally done to you that would explain that comment ... other than being born Black?

Cigar
04-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Really?

Good grief.

The infiltration of some of The Racist Right has a foothold in this Forum ...

Cletus
04-27-2016, 11:36 AM
Question; what exactly has the Obama Family personally done to you that would explain that comment ... other than being born Black?

Race is a far bigger issue for Liberals than it is for Conservatives. You are the one who immediately assumes any criticism of Obama is because he is Black. For most people who are critical of him, his race has nothing to do with it. The fact that he is probably the worst President of their lifetimes has everything to do with it.

The guy sucks as President. It is going to take at least a generation, probably longer to clean up his fuckups.

birddog
04-27-2016, 11:40 AM

I'm just a big, warm, lovable fuzzball who tells the truth! Your praise means a lot to me.:rollseyes:

birddog
04-27-2016, 11:42 AM

Total incompetence and lies that the Obamas spew affects us all! What does color have to do with my comments, Mr. Racist?