PDA

View Full Version : Cycloe 12 of spells - Power symbols.

Brett Nortje
04-27-2016, 05:08 AM
Some of you might not be that good at science, so i have decided to make a system of magic for you that uses 'power symbols.' this would be where you etch something in the ground or tree trunks to invoke the power around you.

The first thing that comes to mind is summoning creatures or people. nature understands all languages, especially if they are often spoken, so, maybe english, french or chinese would do it for you? this would be where you write in the sand a name of something you are familiar with, like someone you know? this could be like a girl named "nicole," so you would want her to phone you or something, yes? this would mean you need to write her name on the ground in on a tree, bringing your relationship together through power symbols, as, all symbols are understood to some point by the world around us.

So, you would write it in a good language, and the clearer it is - comparing a stencil to a card board cut out - would result in the rest of the message being understood by the person's subconscious and the people around. then it could happen that they think of you and seek you, of course.

The rest of the message could be like a action or verbal wish. maybe you want nicole to go on a date with you? this would mean you would write something like "nicole will date me on saturday night." remember, as with all symbolism, repetition works. writing it on paper will bring about less change than writing it on a tree trunk or secondarily effective in the sand on the beach, yes? but, the harder it is to do, the more it will 'work.'

Then there is the objective of making it 'rhyme.' this is quite important as it will make it into a song, as everyone likes songs made about them! as with all magic, it is good to have a candle going, as this is the essence of fire, yes? so, light a candle and etch it into wood at home, and see the results.

Of course, some of you might wish for world peace, yes? this can be effected by chanting, etching or sending s.m.s.es. maybe you would want to send messages to a spirit - using the same spirit will suffice quite nicely, of course. so, you spell the spirit's name out in numbers where the numbers represent the letters on them - crossing over is fine. then you write your wish!

I hope you all understand this really works, all it needs it numbers of people behind it.

Brett Nortje
04-27-2016, 05:26 AM
It helps to have a avatar for your messages. mine is, as i really enjoyed the introduction to the game, bayonetta. this is the nature symbol name i use to summon things to other people's houses. yours might be mario brothers or winston churchill, nelson mandela or others, yes? it is always good to use a voice that has been repeated in the media a lot. make sure the right things have been written about them, yes?

Why do we need to make it rhyme? this would be where the first word is 'confused' with the third word, bringing them together, combining everything in between into the 'song.' of course, the more it rhymes, the more of a mixture it would make, like adding sugar and coffee to boiling water, the rhyming words will blend with all the other words of the 'verse.'

It is good to work out numerology in your 'spells.' this would be where you work out on your alphanumeric keypad how to make the words count up to a certain number that is 'powerful.' the most powerful numbers are two, six, nine and sixteen, maybe twelve too? then there are, for longer words, twenty two, twenty six, twenty eight, and thirty two all the way to forty. this would be where you see the letter [b] on your number [1] on your cell phone key pad, yes? this would add up to [1], plus the other numbers of the 'wording.' then, you could add numbers to them, it all works on addition, adding from left to right.

Brett Nortje
04-27-2016, 06:06 AM
Symbols act as faeries. faeries are involved in everything from particles to mountain to stars like our sun. if we were to observe that everything is alive, then we would see that by me saying it is a live, it is justified to say they are reactive, of course.

They are reactive as they are 'matter.' matter is the combination of mixtures of atoms and cells in living things or bonds in 'non living' things. for example, a membrane is made of liquids, and a bar of gold is made of solids, while gases are made of air. the constant force at work in 'solids' or 'matter' is fire. this is because the hyper atoms are held together by heat - too much heat they melt, too little heat they may 'crack' or 'ice up,' yes?

So, if you were to observe that the bonds holding the sand together, where you have etched your 'message' or power symbol spell, or, more accurately, wish, you would see the impression go out into the cosmos and all around the world. as if you were shouting, the closer you are to the shouting the better you will hear it, yes? this is because the 'volume of the shout' is rich close to the mouth, where the shout comes from. then, the waves of the shout dilute out into the air around it, eventually they will dilute so much that the impression on our ear drums will be so weak, of course.

Now, with this 'image' you will find that the 'message' is clear to you if you are close to it. the further away you are, the less you can see it. now, imagine the sound waves or shape of the message registering on the eyes of the things you want to 'summon?' this could be like a seed for some birds, or a piece of poop for some flies, yes? this wish also 'covers' the eyes of those that it is meant for, as they will 'feel' that there is a message for them. this is due to one world consciousness, where people feel energy of the various types, then relay them onto others through electro magnetism. this is where we have an aura, yes? this aura is there to help send emotions from person to person, so we can empathize with them, of course. this is where we can cut the tension with a knife, or feel the energy of a friday at the bus station - a lot of energy transmitted or relayed from person to person as if they were radio beacons, yes? this message might overpower all leaders to strive for world peace, or lowering the costs of oil, of course.

Brett Nortje
04-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Out there there is a lot of noise in the 'telepathy rounds.' everyone is talking and nobody is listening, well, the loud people anyways. these are the people that have spoken for so long to themselves that they become louder to themselves, and you need to hear the diatribe, yes?

I want to find out, since i have a filtering helmet, how to stop the figments from 'talking too much.' or, to be more honest, i want to curse some people's helmets so the figments only speak the truth. sure, it is fun to joke around with them, but, being faeries they just want to have fun, yes?

This may require aging the faeries? no, that doesn't sound right. maybe if we were to animate all the faeries, maybe with prayers, they would stop this nonsense? maybe we need to cast a truth spell that anyone can cast, and, have it last a while? [6]

A truth spell could be like a true seeing spell from dungeons and dragons, of course. this could be done by imagining your 'figments' as little spiders weaving webs in your mind, yes? this would mean you would need to clear the webs for a while, but how? [2] [5]

So, we need to sort reality from fantasy. this can be done by observing the 'nearest reactions' to us, and, then having them influence our minds through the energy of people, or, our figments. they really do know what is going on, as, being faeries, they interact with the world and then feel the changes through atomic vibrations, of course. [1]

Now, to deal with this, we need to 'feel' the faeries, bots or figments. this can be done by observing that they start with a little lie, then make a big lie. this spotting of little lies i am pretty good at, but, how do we get them not to lie? this might be done by imagining a spirit board and asking all of them at once! [6]

Brett Nortje
04-29-2016, 10:21 AM
It dawned on me that chinese and japanese symbol characters would be better for this type of magic as they collect a lot of information into one symbol, of course. this would see things like long words reflected with one symbol or picture as i call it.

Then, to make things better, you could comb the characters and words and make your own new ones.

Let's say that you see a line on the right over and over for the words you want to say - "like make it hot today." this would probably come down to four symbols or something, yes? if say there was a 'common line' in that message, say all the words of that one would have a line on the right, as my example goes, then drawing a line on the right of your single symbol would gravitate the whole message into a new word, say there is one at the bottom for three of the symbols too, yes?

As ou can see, it is easy to combine and filter out the lesser used symbols to make new words or sentences, yes?

MMC
04-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Symbols of Power, huh? Rhyme and music to, eh. I got a buddy he calls himself X.....short for Xzibit.

Remember now, X don't mark the spot. X.....spots the marks. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91kWpUNiwU

Brett Nortje
04-29-2016, 02:16 PM
It is true that gods speak, all the time. sun gods are reflected by stars in the night sky, of course. staring at them will reveal their message for you, as they will change color slightly and shape too!

So, even though i do not know what the colors mean, if you were to use the 'mood ring guide;'

https://www.bestmoodrings.com/blog/mood-ring-color-chart-meanings

Black

Fear, Nothing, Angst, Serious, Overworked, Stormy, Depressed, Intense

Yellow

Anxious, Cool, Cautious, Distracted, Mellow, So-So

Orange

Stressed, Nervous, Mixed, Confused, Upset, Challenged, Indignant

Green-Peridot

Mixed Emotions, Restless, Irritated, Distressed, Worried, Hopeful

Green-Light Green

Normal, Alert, No Great Stress, Sensitive, Jealous, Envious, Guarded

Blue-Green

Upbeat, Pleased, Somewhat Relaxed, Motivated, Flirtatious

Blue

Normal, Optimistic, Accepting, Calm, Peaceful, Pleasant

Indigo-Darker Blue

Deeply Relaxed, Happy, Lovestruck, Bliss, Giving

Violet-Burgandy

Love, Romance, Amorous, Heat, Mischievous, Moody, Dreamer, Sensual

Pink

Very Happy, Warm, Affectionate, Loving, Infatuated, Curious

It could show how people feel about you, how you should feel about yourself, or how the sun gods feel about you, of course.