PDA

View Full Version : Here's another side of Trump

AZ Jim
04-27-2016, 03:12 PM
He says raising kids is for women only.

http://fortune.com/2016/04/24/trump-act-like-wife/

del
04-27-2016, 03:16 PM
if the president ran a child care center, i'd care.

Cigar
04-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Wow ... sinking really fast with Da-Ladies ... November maybe too far for The Donald :laugh:

Adelaide
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Some of his comments from the past are pretty ridiculous. But, with a new perspective on this, I think most couples have to have discussions to determine the division of labor. If a wife is making significantly less money and it makes more sense for her to stay home and take care of the kids to avoid insane child care (which is now more costly than university degrees), then that is what makes sense. If one person in the relationship spends more time at home and has more time available (with or without kids) then she may take on more household duties. If it's reversed and the male makes less money or spends more time around the house then the reverse would make sense, and that's what some couples do.

Unfortunately, it just so happens it is usually the wife who makes less money.

Cigar
04-27-2016, 03:17 PM
if the president ran a child care center, i'd care.

The President does ... Look at the current Congress, or ask John Boehner or Paul Ryan :laugh:

Cigar
04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Some of his comments from the past are pretty ridiculous. But, with a new perspective on this, I think most couples have to have discussions to determine the division of labor. If a wife is making significantly less money and it makes more sense for her to stay home and take care of the kids to avoid insane child care (which is now more costly than university degrees), then that is what makes sense. If one person in the relationship spends more time at home and has more time available (with or without kids) then she may take on more household duties. If it's reversed and the male makes less money or spends more time around the house then the reverse would make sense, and that's what some couples do.

Unfortunately, it just so happens it is usually the wife who makes less money.

Someone has to keep those little sh!ts in line :laugh:

Mini Me
04-27-2016, 04:15 PM
The President does ... Look at the current Congress, or ask John Boehner or Paul Ryan :laugh:

Its a home for wayward children!!!!LOL!

Peter1469
04-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Hey honey, the kids are doing fine. Make me a sandwich and bring it to me in my study. :smiley: