PDA

View Full Version : Making day dreams lucid dreams to real awake dreams.

Brett Nortje
04-29-2016, 05:24 PM
I haver got a book on what dreams mean, written by experts, but i continuously get my time wasted by people connecting me to populism related rubbish where i go to school and stuff. i would love to have normals dream, when i am awake then, where i get to see these colors and objects that relate to my life as it is, not some mishmash of what people want me to see.

This is why i am making this thread. it is because the frustration i feel i think i can overcome with some real mental psychotic type day dreaming. being no stranger to day dreaming, which is also called "maladaptive day dreaming," would be where the dream would affect other people's emotions minds and bodies too. but, one step at a time!

So, we need to imagine something, then try to change it. this is easy to do with day dreams, as they are merely figments that we cannot help but alter. this is why god has such a hard time, he could just do anything, and that would mean changes all the time without being given this life, we would simply flit in and out of existence, yes? i am sure athiests would agree with me!

Now, we need to put our will against the world, yes? this would be where the collected mental agility, or, reason if you will, would be placed against each other's, yes?

This seems to be the first step!

Private Pickle
04-29-2016, 05:27 PM
I haver got a book on what dreams mean, written by experts, but i continuously get my time wasted by people connecting me to populism related rubbish where i go to school and stuff. i would love to have normals dream, when i am awake then, where i get to see these colors and objects that relate to my life as it is, not some mishmash of what people want me to see.

This is why i am making this thread. it is because the frustration i feel i think i can overcome with some real mental psychotic type day dreaming. being no stranger to day dreaming, which is also called "maladaptive day dreaming," would be where the dream would affect other people's emotions minds and bodies too. but, one step at a time!

So, we need to imagine something, then try to change it. this is easy to do with day dreams, as they are merely figments that we cannot help but alter. this is why god has such a hard time, he could just do anything, and that would mean changes all the time without being given this life, we would simply flit in and out of existence, yes? i am sure athiests would agree with me!

Now, we need to put our will against the world, yes? this would be where the collected mental agility, or, reason if you will, would be placed against each other's, yes?

This seems to be the first step!

It's called LSD.

Brett Nortje
04-29-2016, 05:43 PM
Next step would be to meet each other's minds, yes? this is done through telepathy easily, so we can be heard, yes? we have already established that, so, now we need the power of our voice to be represented. this would be where we would connect with another mind, through atomic energy connections, where the mind is giving off excess chemicals, that travel through the air with relays to the other mind, yes? this could be another approach to this type of thing.

Then, we make the chemicals, with mathematical methods, fight for dominance of the other mind. this will show who is stronger mentally! it will be emotional at first, but you could make out breathing eventually, as if you were breathing, the language side of the brain will be structured differently - in language - to your mind. this is why we must use, you guessed it, the premotor cortex! this is the operating system under the language side of the conscious side of the brain, of course.

To activate or interface with the right hand side of the brain, we need to experiment, by trial and error. this could be done by observing that all emotions are polarized too! if you as one being feel strong, the other being will feel weak, and, now there is physical back up for this notion. so you will find that if you want to make the other person feel great, either you must feel small, or, you need to share your feeling with them, of course. this can be done with mixing of emotions with them, they either blend in or stick out, and, the stronger feeling linked to a mind will overcome the other one, in theory.

So, if you want to get a emotion somewhere like a concert, or, if you are in the village and you want to feel the 'love parade' or something, you could search with g.p.s. coordinates to identify where they are. looking for someone will reveal them to you if they are giving off a signature that you 'want to feel.' after finding the location you want to feel, you need to maybe also use 'out of body imagination' of areas you know of to channel your energy there. then, you could go from room you know to room you know to find the emotional mixture that you want to feel, of course.

After feeling the emotions, you coul d try to understand the words that the emotions lead to, to hear what they are thinking, of course.

JDubya
04-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Yes?

waltky
04-30-2016, 07:03 PM
Will this help Uncle Ferd get the woman o' his dreams?