PDA

View Full Version : Warning: NYP: How Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 02:59 PM
NYP: How Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton (http://nypost.com/2016/04/30/how-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/)

The Post explains how Trump can beat Hillary. And no, it does not rely on an indictment.

Does anyone think that, in the debates, Hillary will be able to withstand the blunt-force trauma the braggadocious billionaire deployed to knock Jeb and his other rivals out of the race?

Trump won’t hesitate to hammer her, and everything from Monica Lewinsky and Bubba’s “bimbo eruptions” to Whitewater, to Benghazi will be on the table. He’ll also saddle her with the miserable Obama economy — seven straight years of anemic growth below 3 percent, the coal industry collapsing, a record number of able-bodied men and women out of the workforce. Millions will cheer.

In the last few primaries, Trump outperformed his poll numbers by 6 percent (New York) to 12 percent (Pennsylvania). Which indicates that — surprise — folks sometimes lie to pollsters even as they secretly admire Trump’s freewheeling positions on such hot-button issues as illegal immigration, Islamic terrorism and the Obama administration’s diplomatic ineptitude.

Finally, there’s this: What doesn’t take Trump down only makes him stronger and more popular. Every rival who’s rushed him headlong has been eliminated. Every time he says something that’s the “last straw,” his numbers jump.

In the end, of course, it will come down to turnout. Can Trump pick up enough disaffected Democrats in places like Pennsylvania and Ohio to offset the Democrats’ advantage among minorities and force them to play defense in states they normally take for granted?

domer76
05-01-2016, 03:07 PM
NYP: How Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton (http://nypost.com/2016/04/30/how-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/)

The Post explains how Trump can beat Hillary. And no, it does not rely on an indictment.

If she dies first he might stand a chance.

In the debates, he'll have to rely on the same diversionary tactics of insult to keep up. When it gets to policy matters, he'll look like the dumbfuck he is.

Quicksilver
05-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Don't you understand the we are EXPECTING Trump to fight dirty and talk about the emails, and with Womens Card, and yes even Monica.. as well as Benghazi and White Water and everything but the kitchen sink. He has telegraphed it... All Clinton has to do is roll her eyes and say.."There ya go again Donald" and let him act like the bully and buffoon he is.

You have to remember, the Geleral Electorate is a lot different than the rabid bunch of Trump followers in the Primary.. For the most part.. Americans are very uncomfortable with the nastiness that Trump will bring..

"There Ya go again"... NOW can we talk about the issues?" will be all that's needed.

Mark III
05-01-2016, 03:27 PM
The Clinton strategy has already been made known. Hillary herself will mainly stay "above the fray" while her surrogates , particularly Bill Clinton And Barack Obama , go after Trump's monumental unsuitability for the presidency. I imagine Obama in particular is going to have an incredible amount of fun attacking Donald Trump considering DT is the one who led the "birther" movement against the President a few years ago.

And how in hell are we going to elect someone who refused to accept proof for an answer?

Trump's bizarre and corrupt past is going to be EVISCERATED by not only Clinton and Obama, but a legion of others.

It will be a down and dirty campaign , but Trump is a sitting duck in many ways.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:29 PM

In the debates, he'll have to rely on the same diversionary tactics of insult to keep up. When it gets to policy matters, he'll look like the dumbfuck he is.

He has looked like a rambling fool on policy in the past. Certainly not in his last foreign policy speech. However, it hasn't hurt his poll numbers.

I think Hillary is sick. Like physically not well. I think Trump will aggravate that. She goes into coughing fits often these days. If she does that in a debate with him she is done, stick a fork in her.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:30 PM
The Clinton strategy has already been made known. Hillary herself will mainly stay "above the fray" while her surrogates , particularly Bill Clinton And Barack Obama , go after Trump's monumental unsuitability for the presidency. I imagine Obama in particular is going to have an incredible amount of fun attacking Donald Trump considering DT is the one who led the "birther" movement against the President a few years ago.

And how in hell are we going to elect someone who refused to accept proof for an answer?

Trump's bizarre and corrupt past is going to be EVISCERATED by not only Clinton and Obama, but a legion of others.

It will be a down and dirty campaign , but Trump is a sitting duck in many ways.

That is a reasonable response.

Mark III
05-01-2016, 03:32 PM
I read the whole NYP article, and it does not mention at all the fact that Trump has the worst character of any presidential candidate we have ever seen. The majority of Americans think the man is an assh-le. It's that simple. No one is going to overcome that albatross to become POTUS.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Don't you understand the we are EXPECTING Trump to fight dirty and talk about the emails, and with Womens Card, and yes even Monica.. as well as Benghazi and White Water and everything but the kitchen sink. He has telegraphed it... All Clinton has to do is roll her eyes and say.."There ya go again Donald" and let him act like the bully and buffoon he is.

You have to remember, the Geleral Electorate is a lot different than the rabid bunch of Trump followers in the Primary.. For the most part.. Americans are very uncomfortable with the nastiness that Trump will bring..

"There Ya go again"... NOW can we talk about the issues?" will be all that's needed.

Trump captures a board group of voters from both parties and independents. Calling them rabid is missing the point and is underestimating their political clout.

I agree with you on what Hillary needs to do in response to Trump's coming broadsides. Will it work? I don't think so.

Hillary, you hired private detectives to harass, threaten, and even kill the pets of women who claimed your husband was sexually involved with them, willingly or unwillingly. You are not fit to be president.

Rolling eyes and saying there you go again isn't going to cut it.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:35 PM
I read the whole NYP article, and it does not mention at all the fact that Trump has the worst character of any presidential candidate we have ever seen. The majority of Americans think the man is an assh-le. It's that simple. No one is going to overcome that albatross to become POTUS.

Clinton's character was worse. Trump has never raped a woman that we know of. I don't think he punched a woman in the face and said you better put ice on that.

AZ Jim
05-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Peter, just check out all of today's post's and it will be as clear to you how obsessed you have become on this issue. Relax man, you are not selling anything anymore than you are buying anyone else's schemes.

Mark III
05-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Clinton's character was worse. Trump has never raped a woman that we know of. I don't think he punched a woman in the face and said you better put ice on that.

Clinton was elected president twice. You are hallucinating if you think swing voters will be dissuaded by Bill Clinton's past in this election.

People who haven't looked into it are vastly underestimating what a corrupt past Trump has.

Common
05-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Personally I dont see Trump beating clinton in the general right now, but everything can change once the two candidates are chosen. If trump wins the nomination im voting for him

AZ Jim
05-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Peter1469 "Hillary, you hired private detectives to harass, threaten, and even kill the pets of women who claimed your husband was sexually involved with them, willingly or unwillingly. You are not fit to be president." My Gawd man! Have you lost you mind? Credible link please.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Peter, just check out all of today's post's and it will be as clear to you how obsessed you have become on this issue. Relax man, you are not selling anything anymore than you are buying anyone else's schemes.

I am not obsessed. Dismissed.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Clinton was elected president twice. You are hallucinating if you think swing voters will be dissuaded by Bill Clinton's past in this election.

People who haven't looked into it are vastly underestimating what a corrupt past Trump has.

Non-responsive to my comment.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 04:00 PM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) "Hillary, you hired private detectives to harass, threaten, and even kill the pets of women who claimed your husband was sexually involved with them, willingly or unwillingly. You are not fit to be president." My Gawd man! Have you lost you mind? Credible link please.

It is in the public record. Look it up or hire a secretary.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 04:03 PM
The Hill writes an article:
Five ways Trump will attack Clinton (http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/278220-five-ways-trump-will-attack-clinton)
1. 'Crooked Hillary'

Trump’s branding of his rivals has been lethal so far.

2. The woman card

Clinton will be looking to embrace the historic possibility of becoming the first woman president. Trump will be seeking to make that into a liability for her.

3. Physical health and conditioning

Trump has not shied away from attacks against his rivals’ physical appearance, whether it’sRand Paul (http://thehill.com/people/rand-paul)’s height, Marco Rubio (http://thehill.com/people/marco-rubio)’s sweat, John Kasich’s eating style or Carly Fiorina’s face.

When it comes to 68-year-old Clinton, the 69-year-old Trump plans to frame his younger rival as too old, too weak and too tired for one of the world’s most demanding jobs.

4. Foreign Policy

Trump lashed out at Clinton on national security and defense in his much-anticipated foreign policy speech in Washington this week.

The GOP front-runner said that “the legacy of the Obama-Clinton interventions will be weakness, confusion and disarray.”

5. Trade

U.S. global trade deals have been one of the surprise issues of the cycle in both parties.

Sanders has railed against the “disastrous trade deals” he says have cost the nation jobs and decimated the working class.

The trade deals have also been a linchpin of Trump’s message. He has sought to regionalize the issue at rallies across the country, pointing to local companies that have fled the U.S. for tax shelters abroad.

OGIS
05-01-2016, 04:03 PM

Dude. Don't encourage unhinged con(servative)-artists to think about Executive Action. They will say that you suggested it.

In the debates, he'll have to rely on the same diversionary tactics of insult to keep up. When it gets to policy matters, he'll look like the dumb$#@! he is.

Bringing on Sanders as VEEP candidate and a "think tank" of advisors would solve that problem.

OGIS
05-01-2016, 04:06 PM
The Hill writes an article:
Five ways Trump will attack Clinton (http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/278220-five-ways-trump-will-attack-clinton)

1. 'Crooked Hillary'

Trump’s branding of his rivals has been lethal so far.

2. The woman card

Clinton will be looking to embrace the historic possibility of becoming the first woman president. Trump will be seeking to make that into a liability for her.

3. Physical health and conditioning

Trump has not shied away from attacks against his rivals’ physical appearance, whether it’sRand Paul (http://thehill.com/people/rand-paul)’s height, Marco Rubio (http://thehill.com/people/marco-rubio)’s sweat, John Kasich’s eating style or Carly Fiorina’s face.

When it comes to 68-year-old Clinton, the 69-year-old Trump plans to frame his younger rival as too old, too weak and too tired for one of the world’s most demanding jobs.

4. Foreign Policy

Trump lashed out at Clinton on national security and defense in his much-anticipated foreign policy speech in Washington this week.

The GOP front-runner said that “the legacy of the Obama-Clinton interventions will be weakness, confusion and disarray.”

5. Trade

U.S. global trade deals have been one of the surprise issues of the cycle in both parties.

Sanders has railed against the “disastrous trade deals” he says have cost the nation jobs and decimated the working class.

The trade deals have also been a linchpin of Trump’s message. He has sought to regionalize the issue at rallies across the country, pointing to local companies that have fled the U.S. for tax shelters abroad.

Trump - Sanders 2016

AZ Jim
05-01-2016, 04:27 PM
I am not obsessed. Dismissed.Subjective appraisal of your state of mind doesn't work. Deny, deny, deny.....

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Trump - Sanders 2016

That would be interesting. I would vote for that ticket because it can take the US out of the grip of the Establishment. At least for a while.

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Subjective appraisal of your state of mind doesn't work. Deny, deny, deny.....

It is a political forum. Hillary is fair game.

Are you upset that I have no interest in the threads about bathroom confusion?

Quicksilver
05-01-2016, 05:45 PM
It is a political forum. Hillary is fair game.

Are you upset that I have no interest in the threads about bathroom confusion?

It's always the people who don't think they are crazy that are... In your case you definitely have a terminal case of CDS.. Clinton Derangement Syndrome..

Peter1469
05-01-2016, 05:47 PM
It's always the people who don't think they are crazy that are... In your case you definitely have a terminal case of CDS.. Clinton Derangement Syndrome..

Oh!

MisterVeritis
05-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Dude. Don't encourage unhinged con(servative)-artists to think about Executive Action. They will say that you suggested it.Bringing on Sanders as VEEP candidate and a "think tank" of advisors would solve that problem.She is unhealthily overweight and ugly. She can manage to die without any assistance.

domer76
05-01-2016, 08:44 PM
It is in the public record. Look it up or hire a secretary.

"It's in the public record"? WTF does that mean? That someone made the statement?

zelmo1234
05-01-2016, 09:17 PM
It is really not that hard. NY is his home state, and her adopted home. If he wins NY he is President.

If not it is likely that Rubio, or Kasich will be the VP if he wins FL and OH He is President. If he wins one of them, then he only needs one more of the toss up states.

Add to this that he is polling quite well in MI and PA. If one of those flip, he is President.

I don't think that there is any way that he will win the popular vote, but that is not how we elect a President.

There are only 11 states that really elect the President, the rest of us are just along for the ride, most of the time.

MMC
05-05-2016, 07:43 PM
:wink:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/61810-How-Donald-Trump-Can-Beat-Hillary-Clinton/page3

maineman
05-05-2016, 11:12 PM

you're an attorney. You should know better than to write such libelous statements about Clinton. Clinton never raped a woman that we know of either. I hardly ever feel the need to say this, but, in this instance, I am disappointed in you.

AZ Jim
05-05-2016, 11:53 PM
She is unhealthily overweight and ugly. She can manage to die without any assistance.Post a recent pic of you or STFU!!!!

OGIS
05-06-2016, 12:17 AM
you're an attorney. You should know better than to write such libelous statements about Clinton. Clinton never raped a woman that we know of either. I hardly ever feel the need to say this, but, in this instance, I am disappointed in you.

That explains a lot.

domer76
05-06-2016, 12:23 AM
That explains a lot.

The killer is that he rants against the government, but serves as a government paid attorney. A little cognitive dissonance must be at play

OGIS
05-06-2016, 09:28 AM
The killer is that he rants against the government, but serves as a government paid attorney. A little cognitive dissonance must be at play

http://saleshq.monster.com/nfs/saleshq/attachment_images/0000/0493/iStock_000004539539XSmall_crop380w.jpg?1275670552

Chris
05-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Trump will beat Hillary by running to the left of her.

Others see this: 6 Key Issues Where Trump Neutralizes Hillary or Runs to Her Left (http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/6-key-issues-where-trump-neutralizes-hillary-or-runs-her-left), How Donald Trump Could Beat Hillary Clinton (http://www.thenation.com/article/how-the-democrats-could-be-obliterated-in-the-fall-elections/): "In the general election, he could win by running to her left—and her right."

Trump is no conservative.

MMC
05-06-2016, 09:59 AM
In every region: In the East, 39 percent view her favorably; 53 percent view her unfavorably; in the Midwest, her ratings are 36 percent favorable to 62 percent unfavorable; in the South, 36 percent favorable to 60 percent unfavorable; in the West, 38 percent favorable to 54 percent unfavorable. Among women on the right and in the center:

Her ratings among Republican women are 9 percent favorable to 90 percent unfavorable; among independent women, they are 24 percent favorable to 65 percent unfavorable; among conservative women, 10 percent favorable to 88 percent unfavorable; among moderate women, 42 percent favorable to 50 percent unfavorable.

Among white and Hispanic women: Among white women, her ratings are 30 percent favorable to 65 percent unfavorable; among Hispanic women, they are 41 percent favorable to 56 percent unfavorable. Among women of all ages: Women younger than 55 have a 37 percent favorable to 58 percent unfavorable view of Clinton; women older than 55 have a 37 percent favorable to 60 percent unfavorable view. Among women of all incomes:

Her ratings among under-$60K-per-year households are 39 percent favorable to 56 percent unfavorable; among over-$60K-per-year households, they are 34 percent favorable to 61 percent unfavorable; among working women, they are 39 percent favorable to 59 percent unfavorable; among self-employed women, they are 28 percent favorable to 69 percent unfavorable; among retired women, 36 percent favorable to 51 percent unfavorable; among unemployed women, 42 percent favorable to 46 percent unfavorable.

By religion: Protestant Women have a 33 percent favorable to 63 percent unfavorable view of Clinton; among Evangelical women, it’s 31 percent favorable to 66 percent unfavorable; among non-Evangelical women, it’s 40 percent favorable to 54 percent unfavorable; among Catholic women, it’s 35 percent favorable to 59 percent unfavorable.

There are, in fact, very few segments of the female electorate who have an overall favorable view of Clinton, and she still has significant negatives in her narrow base: Jewish women hold a 54 percent favorable to 46 percent unfavorable view; among liberal women, it’s 68 percent favorable to 30 percent unfavorable; among Democratic women, it’s 71 percent favorable to 26 percent unfavorable; among African-American women, it’s 86 percent favorable to 10 percent unfavorable. Sixty-two percent of the remaining undecided voters, in a head-to-head contest between Clinton and Trump, are women. The opinion of Hillary among these undecided women is overwhelmingly negative: 6 percent favorable to 82 percent unfavorable.....snip~

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433596/hillary-clintons-low-ratings-among-women

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 10:05 AM
She is unhealthily overweight and ugly. She can manage to die without any assistance.
Post a recent pic of you or STFU!!!!Are you unable to find pictures of you little darlin without assistance?http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bea175/media/wrecking ball hillary_zpsve4m8e5o.jpg.html

Now, if you want a recent picture of me it is going to cost you. Tell me what you are willing to pay and I will tell you what it will buy you. But you do realize that a picture of me in no way changes the truth about Crooked Hillary. Don't you?

OGIS
05-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Trump will beat Hillary by running to the left of her.

Others see this: 6 Key Issues Where Trump Neutralizes Hillary or Runs to Her Left (http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/6-key-issues-where-trump-neutralizes-hillary-or-runs-her-left), How Donald Trump Could Beat Hillary Clinton (http://www.thenation.com/article/how-the-democrats-could-be-obliterated-in-the-fall-elections/): "In the general election, he could win by running to her left—and her right."

Trump is no conservative.

Excellent articles. And what I've been saying for months.

As a liberal, I would be FINE with either Bernie or The Donald as President.

And the con(servative)-artists on this board are going to be in for a rude awakening with the pragmatic President Trump.

And I will laugh.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 10:50 AM
As a liberal, I would be FINE with either Bernie or The Donald as President.

And the hyper-con(servative)-artists on this board are going to be in for a rude awakening with the pragmatic President Trump.

And I will laugh.
Do you believe any of us support Trump because he is conservative? That is amusing. We support him because he is willing to fight for a few basic things.

I look forward to the many conversations we shall have during Trump's eight years as President. I really look forward to having an American President and a legitimate Justice Department again.

maineman
05-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Do you believe any of us support Trump because he is conservative? That is amusing. We support him because he is willing to fight for a few basic things.

I look forward to the many conversations we shall have during Trump's eight years as President. I really look forward to having an American President and a legitimate Justice Department again.

will you shut your piehole for eight years of Hillary's presidency?

OGIS
05-06-2016, 11:55 AM
will you shut your piehole for eight years of Hillary's presidency?

Of course he won't. But I'm pretty sure that Shrillery is going down.

But he will find things to b1tch about under pragmatic liberal President Trump. That kind always does.

Chris
05-06-2016, 03:21 PM
An interesting take...

Why the media will lift Trump up and tear Clinton down (http://www.vox.com/2016/5/5/11589262/2016-general-election-is-going-to-suck)

...No institution needs a competitive election more than the media, especially what remains of the "objective" campaign media. Imagine writing this headline:

Trump, bad candidate, likely to lose

Now imagine writing it again and again for six months — and watching your web traffic dwindle into nothing. Sad!

The campaign press requires, for its ongoing health and advertising revenue, a real race. It needs controversies. "Donald Trump is not fit to be president" may be the accurate answer to pretty much every relevant question about the race, but it's not an interesting answer. It's too final, too settled. No one wants to click on it.

What's more, the campaign media's self-image is built on not being partisan, which precludes adjudicating political disputes. How does that even work if one side is offering up a flawed centrist and the other is offering up a vulgar xenophobic demagogue?

It would be profoundly out of character for reporters to spend the six months between now and the election writing, again and again, that one side's candidate is a liar and a racist and an egomaniac. It would be uncomfortable, personally and professionally....

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 03:22 PM
will you shut your piehole for eight years of Hillary's presidency?I have a remarkable imagination. But Hillary will lose.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Of course he won't. But I'm pretty sure that Shrillery is going down.

But he will find things to b1tch about under pragmatic liberal President Trump. That kind always does.
We agree that Crooked Hillary will lose.

President will not get a pass any more than President Bush 41 or 43 got a pass. President Trump will be an imperfect President. I am confident there will be plenty to discuss over the next eight years.

maineman
05-06-2016, 03:51 PM
I have a remarkable imagination. But Hillary will lose.

I understand that that is your opinion. You should understand the difference between opinion and fact.

OGIS
05-06-2016, 03:52 PM
An interesting take...

Why the media will lift Trump up and tear Clinton down (http://www.vox.com/2016/5/5/11589262/2016-general-election-is-going-to-suck)

Outstanding article.

Yes, it's gonna be a wonderful political year.

I'll get the popcorn and marshmallows.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 03:54 PM
I understand that that is your opinion. You should understand the difference between opinion and fact.I don't know. It seems that you are the one who is having difficulty with understanding the difference. I am doing just fine. For the record, when I lay claim to a future event and that seems like it is a fact (to you) realize that it can only be an opinion. I am always here to help.

OGIS
05-06-2016, 04:00 PM
I don't know. It seems that you are the one who is having difficulty with understanding the difference. I am doing just fine. For the record, when I lay claim to a future event and that seems like it is a fact (to you) realize that it can only be an opinion. I am always here to help.

At what point does patented condescension become implied ad hom?

You are... tedious.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 04:01 PM
At what point does patented condescension become implied ad hom?You are... tedious.Why thank you. Maineman is high maintenance. I am up to it.

Chris
05-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Outstanding article.

No, it's going to be more baloney that usual. You will see gradually a shift of anti Trumpets and anti-Hillarys to acceptance of both which will reveal, I think, that shallowness of party conformity that lacks all principle and conviction.

OGIS
05-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Why thank you. Maineman is high maintenance. I am up to it.

In a previous age you would have had to be in many duels. Would you have been up to those?

And I'm pretty sure that your face would be used as a bar rag in some drinking establishments I'm familiar with.

But I'm pretty sure you are safe, online, behind a server.

Safe and tedious.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 04:16 PM
In a previous age you would have had to be in many duels. Would you have been up to those?And I'm pretty sure that your face would be used as a bar rag in some drinking establishments I'm familiar with.Tedious.Duels? Possibly. I am not against killing someone who starts a fight with me.You are also high maintenance. Of course, you lack Maineman's Naval Officer credentials. That sets him apart and above you.

silvereyes
05-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Outstanding article.

Have I taught you nussing? Milk duds. Ya gotta have milk duds with popcorn. Sheesh.

silvereyes
05-06-2016, 04:21 PM
I don't know. It seems that you are the one who is having difficulty with understanding the difference. I am doing just fine. For the record, when I lay claim to a future event and that seems like it is a fact (to you) realize that it can only be an opinion. I am always here to help.

Are you pulling "facts" outta yer derriere again? I think you need a spanking.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Are you pulling "facts" outta yer derriere again? I think you need a spanking.While I appreciate the offer it is maineman who believes, occasionally, that my opinions of future events are facts.Now about that spanking? PM?

PolWatch
05-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Please keep the discussion civil. No provoking. No retaliation. No name calling.

silvereyes
05-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Please keep the discussion civil. No provoking. No retaliation. No name calling.

Wait. We are just getting to good part! Mr. V said I could spank him!

Common Sense
05-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Never underestimate the idiot vote. Trump appeals to them en mass.

The idiots may come out and make "merica" grrrrreat again. Who knows.

I hope Hillary takes the gloves off. There's just so much material to work with.

silvereyes
http://photobucket.com/user/fumdukker/media/l6118-l5672.jpg.html?filters[term]=Leather spanking&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=4

maineman
While I appreciate the offer it is maineman who believes, occasionally, that my opinions of future events are facts.Now about that spanking? PM?

I never believe they are facts... it does, however, seem that you are convinced they are every bit as good as facts.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Wait. We are just getting to good part! Mr. V said I could spank him!I am considering your gracious offer.

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 05:28 PM
I never believe they are facts... it does, however, seem that you are convinced they are every bit as good as facts. In planning, we identify all of those factors and conditions where assumptions are required to move the plan forward. As the plan's execution unfolds many things become clearer and assumptions can be replaced with either facts or risk assessments. I have not seen anyone like Trump before. He has used strategical surprise to defeat every one of his competitors. He did it while using almost no money. He appears to be fearless. And bold. He has enormous energy. Our enemy, Crooked Hillary, behaves old, worn out, and sick. She will try the Clinton Way, the politics of personal destruction. But it won't work. So she will lose.

OGIS
05-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Never underestimate the idiot vote. Trump appeals to them en mass.

The idiots may come out and make "merica" grrrrreat again. Who knows.

I hope Hillary takes the gloves off. There's just so much material to work with.

President Trump will either be the best thing to happen to America in decades, or an absolute disaster. Having been in business, and having known and worked with the real personalities of some fairly powerful and wealthy people, I suspect the former.

Trump is not an idiot. He is, in fact, a very smart guy. So daddy gave him $40m? Big deal. He kept it and increased it. Four reorganization BKs? Standard operating procedure; and as a percent of his total ventures they do not amount to much. He may, indeed, make America great again. It's happened before in history.

Problem is, is that it is usually interesting history. In the meaning of the Chinese curse.

I think that a big difference between Trump and other competent business people is that - for the purposes of the primary - Trump has turned off his verbal filters. I'm pretty sure that in a personal face off with, say, Putin or China over some trade deal, you would see a very different Donald Trump.

The above and a buck will get you a coffee at 7-11.

OGIS
05-06-2016, 05:43 PM
In planning, we identify all of those factors and conditions where assumptions are required to move the plan forward. As the plan's execution unfolds many things become clearer and assumptions can be replaced with either facts or risk assessments. I have not seen anyone like Trump before. He has used strategical surprise to defeat every one of his competitors. He did it while using almost no money. He appears to be fearless. And bold. He has enormous energy. Our enemy, Crooked Hillary, behaves old, worn out, and sick. She will try the Clinton Way, the politics of personal destruction. But it won't work. So she will lose.

Do you assume the existence of Black Swans and assign a probability?

MisterVeritis
05-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Do you assume the existence of Black Swans and assign a probability?Not for this exercise. There is a chapter in my book that discusses black swan events. One cannot really assign a probability. One can guess based on past events.

Chris
05-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Do you assume the existence of Black Swans and assign a probability?

Black Swans do exist. They were long ago discovered in Australia. Hume famously reference that when he introduced the problem with induction. It took a long time before Popper solved the problem.

MMC
05-06-2016, 07:18 PM
The Demos are getting really worried about Trump winning. They don't know how to handle him. Hillary is so desperate she even contacted Bush donors. Now her scandal jumps up and she awakes to find out she has been Guccified.

Obama scolds media about ‘reality show’ Trump coverage.....

President Obama scolded the media on Friday over its coverage of Donald Trump’s unorthodox campaign, entreating reporters to skip “the spectacle and the circus” of the 2016 race.

He urged reporters to instead dig into the candidates’ positions on the economy and the military.

The president went on to take a number of indirect shots at Trump. He said reporters need to apply “genuine scrutiny” about whether candidates offer up “completely implausible” policies or “take a position on international issues that could threaten war or has the potential of upending our critical relationships with other countries or would potentially break the financial system.”....snip~

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-scolds-media-about-reality-show-trump-172945560.html

Peter1469
05-06-2016, 07:22 PM
The Demos are getting really worried about Trump winning. They don't know how to handle him. Hillary is so desperate she even contacted Bush donors. Now her scandal jumps up and she awakes to find out she has been Guccified.

Obama scolds media about ‘reality show’ Trump coverage.....

President Obama scolded the media on Friday over its coverage of Donald Trump’s unorthodox campaign, entreating reporters to skip “the spectacle and the circus” of the 2016 race.

He urged reporters to instead dig into the candidates’ positions on the economy and the military.

The president went on to take a number of indirect shots at Trump. He said reporters need to apply “genuine scrutiny” about whether candidates offer up “completely implausible” policies or “take a position on international issues that could threaten war or has the potential of upending our critical relationships with other countries or would potentially break the financial system.”....snip~

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-scolds-media-about-reality-show-trump-172945560.html

And they are in shock. Because Trump is doing so well despite the pollsters and the "news" being in the tank for the felon.

Bo-4
05-07-2016, 10:32 AM
The writer has the polls all wrong.

Polls, however, can change. Already, one survey has Trump within 3 points, and a recent Rasmussen poll showed Clinton and Trump tied at 38 percent apiece. Trump has already picked up 5 points on Clinton in just the past month.

Clearly the Rasmussen (next to last in accuracy - 2012) poll was an outlier.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:46 PM

And who owns the Post?

MMC
05-07-2016, 03:57 PM
And they are in shock. Because Trump is doing so well despite the pollsters and the "news" being in the tank for the felon.

I was telling the people that Trumps unfavorable would start to come down and Hillary's would continue to rise. That it would start once he became the nominee. Some think Trump can push Hillary's unfavorables up over 80%

Hillary’s latest email lie didn’t even last a week (http://nypost.com/2016/05/06/hillarys-latest-email-lie-didnt-even-last-a-week/)
By Post Editorial Board

Does Hillary Clinton figure she can say whatever she wants as long as it’s not exposed as a lie that same day?

On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell asked her outright: “Have you been contacted — or your representatives contacted — by the FBI to set up an interview” over her e-mail mess?

Clinton gave a flat “no.”

Two days later, news broke that the FBI has already interviewed Clinton’s closest confidant, Huma Abedin, and other top aides. And officials close to the probe say Hillary’s to be interviewed in the next few weeks — which means she’s surely been contacted.....snip~

http://nypost.com/2016/05/06/hillarys-latest-email-lie-didnt-even-last-a-week/