PDA

View Full Version : Obama's early life

sparty
09-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Michelle did grow up poor, Obama did not.

10-part report raises questions about narrative of Obama's early life

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/20/10-part-report-raises-questions-about-narrative-obama-early-life/#ixzz271fq4wiE

"A newly published report raises questions about some established narratives in the early life of President Obama, suggesting the president's upbringing was one of privilege and not hardship

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/20/10-part-report-raises-questions-about-narrative-obama-early-life/#ixzz271fkoE57

GrassrootsConservative
09-20-2012, 10:58 AM
How profound. Guys how did we not see this coming?

sparty
09-20-2012, 11:45 AM
The left has been denying for years.

Do you know expensive it was to fly from Africa to Hawaii back in Obama's day/

IGetItAlready
09-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks Sparty.

Here's another pretty good attempt to explain Obama's life leading up to his entrance into the political arena.
It's worth a look and chuck full of quotes and supporting links to the claims made.

Discover the Networks - Barack Hussein Obama (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1511)

Chris
09-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Obama's a regular little changeling.

http://i.snag.gy/DW1E9.jpg

Thanks! I'll start reading...

patrickt
09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
The fictional president has the media covering for him.

bladimz
09-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Even the guy who "questioned" his background narrative admits that his childhood was at the very most, a difficult one. A difficult childhood makes a deep impression in every child that lives through it.

In "Dreams From My Father," he wrote: "In my legal practice, I work mostly with churches and community groups, men and women who quietly built grocery stores and health clinics in the inner city, and housing for the poor."
But a document filed with the Illinois Secretary of State shows the young lawyer represented some well-heeled clients. In one case, he represented a politically connected preacher and real estate developer, Bishop Arthur Brazier, who had failed to provide heating and running water to 15 apartments in the dead of winter. Obama's client had all the tenants forcibly removed from the building, yet paid only a $50 fine under Obama's legal counsel.There's really no discrepancies here. He was a lawyer. Lawyers need to make money too. And whatever this client's fine was, remember... it wasn't Obama who wrote that law.

shaarona
09-20-2012, 02:22 PM
The left has been denying for years.

Do you know expensive it was to fly from Africa to Hawaii back in Obama's day/

When did Obama ever fly to Africa and back to Hawaii?

Obama was not raised in an affluent family.. Take into account what an assistant bank president.. a female ... earned in Hawaii in the late 1960s and early 1970s..

shaarona
09-20-2012, 02:26 PM
The fictional president has the media covering for him.

Maybe the "media" is not so ignorant of salaries in the early 1960s and early 1970s.

My husband with his own business worked 12 hours a day 6 days week and his income was $17,000 in 1970.

sparty
09-20-2012, 02:29 PM
When did Obama ever fly to Africa and back to Hawaii?

Obama was not raised in an affluent family.. Take into account what an assistant bank president.. a female ... earned in Hawaii in the late 1960s and early 1970s..

Pardon me, he flew from Hawaii to Indonesia.

Obama did not have a relationship with his father as a child. Obama Sr. left to attend Harvard University, pursuing Ph.D. studies, when his son was still an infant. Obama's parents officially separated several months later, and ultimately divorced in March 1964, when their son was 2. In 1965, Obama Sr. returned to Kenya. In 1966, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, another East–West Center student from Indonesia. A year later, the family moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, where Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro Ng, was born. Several incidents in Indonesia left Dunham afraid for her son's safety and education so, at the age of 10, Barack was sent back to Hawaii to live with his maternal grandparents. His mother and sister later joined them."

http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-12782369

Damn, she was a crappy mother.

shaarona
09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Pardon me, he flew from Hawaii to Indonesia.

Obama did not have a relationship with his father as a child. Obama Sr. left to attend Harvard University, pursuing Ph.D. studies, when his son was still an infant. Obama's parents officially separated several months later, and ultimately divorced in March 1964, when their son was 2. In 1965, Obama Sr. returned to Kenya. In 1966, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, another East–West Center student from Indonesia. A year later, the family moved to Jakarta, Indonesia, where Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro Ng, was born. Several incidents in Indonesia left Dunham afraid for her son's safety and education so, at the age of 10, Barack was sent back to Hawaii to live with his maternal grandparents. His mother and sister later joined them."

http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-12782369

Damn, she was a crappy mother.

That is more accurate.. first and second grade at Catholic school in Jakarta and third grade in the Basuke International school there.

In 1967 Obama senior married a Jewish woman he met at Harvard and had two more sons

Trinnity
09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Of course. But the "new media" is NOT. hahaha

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
You didn't build that

In "Dreams From My Father," he wrote: "In my legal practice, I work mostly with churches and community groups, men and women who quietly built grocery stores and health clinics in the inner city, and housing for the poor.":but:

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Even the guy who "questioned" his background narrative admits that his childhood was at the very most, a difficult one. A difficult childhood makes a deep impression in every child that lives through it. There's really no discrepancies here. He was a lawyer. Lawyers need to make money too. And whatever this client's fine was, remember... it wasn't Obama who wrote that law. So, what you are saying is that Obama deliberately misrepresented himself as a street level by omitting the fact that he also represented wealthy people so that he could have wealth to. Excellent!

sparty
09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
That is more accurate.. first and second grade at Catholic school in Jakarta and third grade in the Basuke International school there.

In 1967 Obama senior married a Jewish woman he met at Harvard and had two more sons

Semantics.

Now go look at how much his Hawaiin private school costs.

shaarona
09-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Semantics.

Now go look at how much his Hawaiin private school costs.

He got a scholarship.

sparty
09-20-2012, 03:30 PM
He got a scholarship.

Seriously go to the website, I'm not doing your homework.
No private school 100% funds a kids high school education.

Please don't lie when the facts are there in print.

http://www.punahou.edu/page.cfm?p=1763

Tuition for the 2012 – 2013 school year for Grades K – 12 is $19,200.

coolwalker
09-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Even the guy who "questioned" his background narrative admits that his childhood was at the very most, a difficult one. A difficult childhood makes a deep impression in every child that lives through it.

There's really no discrepancies here. He was a lawyer. Lawyers need to make money too. And whatever this client's fine was, remember... it wasn't Obama who wrote that law.

It's called deception nimrod!

coolwalker
09-20-2012, 03:35 PM
He got a scholarship.

Can you prove that, especially since his records are closed?

sparty
09-20-2012, 03:42 PM

Ouch...that one has to hurt. ;)

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 03:43 PM

You're wasting your time. She will either ignore you are claim she has already posted the reference "three or four times."

It's called pathological....

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 03:44 PM
He got a scholarship.

Substantiate or shut up

sparty
09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Substantiate or shut up

I just don't get how they straight up lie.

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
I just don't get how they straight up lie.

Get used to it.

sparty
09-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Get used to it.

No, that's why I'm here now. ;)

patrickt
09-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey, President Obama grew up on the mean streets of private schools. He hung out with the shroom gang smoking dope and doing drive-by sneers. He had to spend afternoons with a tutor teaching him to be a communist and to be black. It was hell.

Mainecoons
09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
And apparently had plenty of money to buy that dope. Hmmm.

FRAUD

bladimz
09-20-2012, 06:32 PM
It's called deception nimrod!Nimrod??? GRRRRR!! Now you've gone too far!
Did you feel deceived... tsk, tsk. How very sad for you. :grin:

bladimz
09-20-2012, 06:38 PM
So, what you are saying is that Obama deliberately misrepresented himself as a street level by omitting the fact that he also represented wealthy people so that he could have wealth to. Excellent!Well, i guess you're right. In fact, i heard he also omitted the fact that some of his clients were black and others were white. Oh and one was asian. Wait that wasn't omitted.. or was it... oh well, darn. See? Now i can't remember. Anyway, he sure is a liar. And rich. Oh, man he was making money hand over fist.!

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Well, i guess you're right. In fact, i heard he also omitted the fact that some of his clients were black and others were white. Oh and one was asian. Wait that wasn't omitted.. or was it... oh well, darn. See? Now i can't remember. Anyway, he sure is a liar. And rich. Oh, man he was making money hand over fist.!

Idiotic diversion.

Stick to the point and stop playing the race card, racist.

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Hey, President Obama grew up on the mean streets of private schools. He hung out with the shroom gang smoking dope and doing drive-by sneers. He had to spend afternoons with a tutor teaching him to be a communist and to be black. It was hell.

Yeah, I feel his pain.....

bladimz
09-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Idiotic diversion.

Stick to the point and stop playing the race card, racist.I don't know. I thought that my comment was a pretty direct response to your comment. So. You know... if you want me to stick the point, you might want to try some of that yourself. (FandL finds opportunity to toss out the very popular conservative buzzword "race card" and dutifully does so. Shows skill. Has obviously done this many times before.)
Sorry. I couldn't find a good "race card" graphic, so i had to make my own.

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't know. I thought that my comment was a pretty direct response to your comment. So. You know... if you want me to stick the point, you might want to try some of that yourself. (FandL finds opportunity to toss out the very popular conservative buzzword "race card" and dutifully does so. Shows skill. Has obviously done this many times before.)
Sorry. I couldn't find a good "race card" graphic, so i had to make my own.

Clearly your thinking tool is broken.

I would have thought a mod would follow the new rules.....

You and Cary Grant must be very happy togther.

You're on ignore, troll

bladimz
09-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Clearly your thinking tool is broken.

I would have thought a mod would follow the new rules.....

You and Cary Grant must be very happy togther.

You're on ignore, troll
Ooof! A little sensitive, are we? I apologize. And i'm not even on tour.

Goldie Locks
09-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Lowest ranked professor...LMFAO!!!!!!!

Akula
09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
He got a scholarship.

Link?
Source?
Proof?

URF8
09-21-2012, 01:19 AM
The word of a leftist is no good because he or she thinks his or her noble objectives justify any vile means necessary to accomplish those objectives. Leftist should be spelled Liefest.

Carygrant
09-21-2012, 01:44 AM

But he was such a lovely baby --- weren't you chubby cheeks .Come and give Uncle Ray a big bear hug .

GrassrootsConservative
09-21-2012, 01:50 AM

But he was such a lovely baby --- weren't you chubby cheeks .Come and give Uncle Ray a big bear hug .

Words of an experienced pedophile.

sparty
09-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Words of an experienced pedophile.

Yeah, that was creepy.
But, how would Obama know who was/wasn't his relative, he was bounced around so much.

Stuck_In_California
09-21-2012, 07:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLpGmJ-cvY&feature=player_embedded