PDA

View Full Version : Jane Sanders : 'Bernie Has Brought People In' To Democratic Party

deym
05-04-2016, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mupi9VmPr-c

JVV
05-04-2016, 01:11 AM
I wonder if this is so.

I know a lot of people who would have been willing to join with the Democrats if they had chosen Bernie. But with Democrats rejecting Bernie and choosing the status quo candidate, I wonder how many of his Independent supporters will decide to ally themselves with Democrats.

Common
05-04-2016, 03:03 AM
I think thats completly incorrect, I believe bernie is getting the anti clinton more progressive wing of the democrat party. All the indications are independents are swinging more center right

Green Arrow
05-04-2016, 07:10 AM
I think thats completly incorrect, I believe bernie is getting the anti clinton more progressive wing of the democrat party. All the indications are independents are swinging more center right

Actually, the indications are that independents are voting for Sanders by wide margins.

Subdermal
05-04-2016, 08:10 AM

Bernie is pulling many progressives, to be sure. But he's also pulling the Dem version of anti-Establishment Trump voters, and enough of them may vote Trump to really put a dent in Dem Establishment efforts to win.

Because they are, I believe, the most motivated Dem voters. They are sick as well of what they see in Washington, and particularly disgusted by corruption.

And no one represents a corruption insider better than Hillary.