PDA

View Full Version : Devastating Anti-Trump General election Ad released - w/ All Republicans

Cigar
05-05-2016, 12:34 PM
https://youtu.be/_3ltoA6D5go

Whenever Donald Trump talks, all the Democrats need to do is hit record and let him be normal. :laugh:

Quicksilver
05-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Yeah... I saw that yesterday... BRUTAL..

Cigar
05-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah... I saw that yesterday... BRUTAL..

Can't blame Democrats for what Trump and other Republicans said from their own mouths ... :laugh: But watch them try. :grin:

Quicksilver
05-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Are you going to believe what they say? Or your lying eyes.. ?

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 01:18 PM
I love that ad. It was awesome. I cannot wait for the next one.

Quicksilver
05-05-2016, 01:34 PM
I love that ad. It was awesome. I cannot wait for the next one.

Don't worry.... there will be plenty more.... Depending how fairly Trump treats Clinton.... Sound familiar? lol!

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Don't worry.... there will be plenty more.... Depending how fairly Trump treats Clinton.... Sound familiar? lol!
So far so good. It was a record of Trump's easy defeat of all 16 of his rivals.

Trump is going to treat Hillary very fairly. I believe that frightens all of you. :grin:

Quicksilver
05-05-2016, 01:40 PM

Trump is going to treat Hillary very fairly. I believe that frightens all of you. :grin:

Not at all.... I am certain that Trump will be treated as fairly as he treats Clinton... I believe THAT frightens you.

Cigar
05-05-2016, 01:44 PM

Those were only Republicans Voters ...

America isn't made up of just Republican Voters, as the last two elections proved, but 9.5 and 5 Million Votes. :laugh:

FindersKeepers
05-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Can't blame Democrats for what Trump and other Republicans said from their own mouths ... :laugh: But watch them try. :grin:

You're right -- people are accountable for what they say, and the Donald has said some rough things.

But, the media has done this since day one -- try to hurt him by throwing his words back in his face -- and all it did was help him.

Trump has somehow convinced his supporters that those who attack him are jealous, envious, devious and downright mean.

It all comes back to that "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Mac-7
05-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Those were only Republicans Voters ...

America isn't made up of just Republican Voters, as the last two elections proved, but 9.5 and 5 Million Votes. :laugh:

How come obumer got so many less votes the 2nd time?

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Not at all.... I am certain that Trump will be treated as fairly as he treats Clinton... I believe THAT frightens you.
LOL. Do I appear frightened? Does Trump?

The only one with a leaky bladder is crooked Hillary.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Those were only Republicans Voters ... America isn't made up of just Republican Voters, as the last two elections proved, but 9.5 and 5 Million Votes. :laugh:I suspect I shall have to come looking for you after the November election sweeps Trump into office.

Standing Wolf
05-05-2016, 02:21 PM
You're right -- people are accountable for what they say, and the Donald has said some rough things.

But, the media has done this since day one -- try to hurt him by throwing his words back in his face -- and all it did was help him.

Trump has somehow convinced his supporters that those who attack him are jealous, envious, devious and downright mean.

It all comes back to that "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

For every pro-Trump voter who is thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity, hundreds or thousands, many of whom probably haven't bothered to vote in a general election in years, will be moved by those things to get up off the couch and go cast a vote to keep the man as far away from the halls of power as possible. Winning an election is a fine balance between saying what your own side wants to hear without scaring and/or disgusting the other side and motivating them to come out in droves just to toss another clod of dirt on your grave. Trump is so far over the line in that regard that it begins to resemble parody.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 02:23 PM
For every pro-Trump voter who is thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity, hundreds or thousands, many of whom probably haven't bothered to vote in a general election in years, will be moved by those things to get up off the couch and go cast a vote to keep the man as far away from the halls of power as possible. Winning an election is a fine balance between saying what your own side wants to hear without scaring and/or disgusting the other side and motivating them to come out in droves just to toss another clod of dirt on your grave. Trump is so far over the line in that regard that it begins to resemble parody.I am sure you believe all of that. Are you counting on people coming out to keep Trump out of office? Really?LOL.

FindersKeepers
05-05-2016, 02:25 PM
For every pro-Trump voter who is thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity, hundreds or thousands, many of whom probably haven't bothered to vote in a general election in years, will be moved by those things to get up off the couch and go cast a vote to keep the man as far away from the halls of power as possible. Winning an election is a fine balance between saying what your own side wants to hear without scaring and/or disgusting the other side and motivating them to come out in droves just to toss another clod of dirt on your grave. Trump is so far over the line in that regard that it begins to resemble parody. I don't really know that the American citizens will be all that fired up to vote for Hillary. Pew just released a new poll stating that 57% of those polled agreed with Trump's "America First" stance. A high percentage also feel as though immigrants should come to the country legally, so, will they forgive Trump his personality?

Cigar
05-05-2016, 02:25 PM
For every pro-Trump voter who is thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity, hundreds or thousands, many of whom probably haven't bothered to vote in a general election in years, will be moved by those things to get up off the couch and go cast a vote to keep the man as far away from the halls of power as possible. Winning an election is a fine balance between saying what your own side wants to hear without scaring and/or disgusting the other side and motivating them to come out in droves just to toss another clod of dirt on your grave. Trump is so far over the line in that regard that it begins to resemble parody.

Not everyone is as easily charmed by Donald The Snake as some ... :laugh:

http://www.picgifs.com/job-graphics/job-graphics/snake-charmer/slangenbezweerder6.gif

Cigar
05-05-2016, 02:26 PM
I am sure you believe all of that. Are you counting on people coming out to keep Trump out of office? Really?LOL.

Simple Question ... thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity?

FindersKeepers
05-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Not everyone is as easily charmed by Donald The Snake as some ... :laugh:

Interestingly, some were saying something similar back in 08 about Obama.

Voters are strange animals.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Simple Question ... thrilled and energized by the Donald's lies, exaggerations and downright stupidity?
Question? Who are you asking?

Am I thrilled with his leadership, energy, drive, and talent? Yes. Yes, I am.

Am I thrilled with the most important promises he has made? Yes. Yes, I am.

I will be satisfied with his first term when his wall is built and the illegals are being deported as fast as we can round them up. I will be delighted when the so-called Muslim refugees are sent back out of the country and he has ordered that no more Muslims can come here without vetting.

Everything else will be gravy.

Cigar
05-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Interestingly, some were saying something similar back in 08 about Obama.

Voters are strange animals.

Some Charmers just Hiss, Spit, Snap, Rattle and Slither ... other become Presidential Leaders.who are Legendary in American History :grin:

Which one will think The Donald will be? :laugh:

texan
05-05-2016, 02:37 PM
I wonder if they will run Ted's support of Trump in a few weeks?

FindersKeepers
05-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Some Charmers just Hiss, Spit, Snap, Rattle and Slither ... other become Presidential Leaders.who are Legendary in American History :grin:

Which one will think The Donald will be? :laugh:

I dunno.

I'm not convinced at this point that he'll even be President, much less one who is legendary. Barring another world war, or something else cataclysmic, I don't think we're going to be seeing any more "legendary" Presidents.

Chris
05-05-2016, 03:31 PM
If Cruz announces support for Trump but Cruz is a liar is he really supporting Trump?

Chris
05-05-2016, 03:31 PM
This is much worse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYKRRyMXyQ

texan
05-05-2016, 03:32 PM
If Cruz announces support for Trump but Cruz is a liar is he really supporting Trump?

Interesting riddle.