PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Did anyone catch Trumps diatribe yesterday in Oregon?

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 08:41 AM
The usual Trumpster... and if anyone wondered about his ability to become "Presidential".... we no longer have to wonder..

I have never heard such juvenile, and school yard clap trap come out of the mouth of a Presidential nominee. He is an embarrassment.

Yada yada..... Bill is a rapist... and Hillary went after his victims. What she did to those women was horrible!!

Yada Yada.... Elizabeth Warren is goofy... and she is NOT native American... blah blah blah..

No policies... no issues.... just reality show on steroids. You want this moron to have the nuclear codes?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-questions-whether-elizabeth-warren-is-native-american-amid-feud/ar-BBsJKru?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 08:44 AM
The usual Trumpster... and if anyone wondered about his ability to become "Presidential".... we no longer have to wonder.. I have never heard such juvenile, and school yard clap trap come out of the mouth of a Presidential nominee. He is an embarrassment. Yada yada..... Bill is a rapist... and Hillary went after his victims. What she did to those women was horrible!!Yada Yada.... Elizabeth Warren is goofy... and she is NOT native American... blah blah blah..No policies... no issues.... just reality show on steroids. You want this moron to have the nuclear codes?http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-questions-whether-elizabeth-warren-is-native-american-amid-feud/ar-BBsJKru?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP
Those were true statements.

Presidents don't have nuclear codes.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 08:58 AM
whatever MV.... The point I am making is the man is CRAZY.... and UNSTABLE... and hardly "Presidential".. You talk about Hillary needing to be locked up. This moron belongs in a padded room.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 09:09 AM
whatever MV.... The point I am making is the man is CRAZY.... and UNSTABLE... and hardly "Presidential".. You talk about Hillary needing to be locked up. This moron belongs in a padded room.You objected to Trump's true statements. Why?

No. Crooked Hillary needs to be executed, not locked up. I can understand why she will not be executed. But that will extend the length of time her damage to the nation will remain unresolved. Killing Crooked Hillary after trial and conviction is the only thing other than 40-50 years of time, that can begin to restore our ability to use human spies again.

What is "presidential?"

birddog
05-07-2016, 10:21 AM
whatever MV.... The point I am making is the man is CRAZY.... and UNSTABLE... and hardly "Presidential".. You talk about Hillary needing to be locked up. This moron belongs in a padded room.

You support Hillary, a lying, conniving, corrupt, murdering POS, and you have the gall to criticize Trump! You must be the CRAZY one!

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:23 AM
Those were true statements.Presidents don't have nuclear codes.

the guy with the football does, and he stands at the president's beck and call.

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:24 AM
You support Hillary, a lying, conniving, corrupt, murdering POS, and you have the gall to criticize Trump! You must be the CRAZY one!

Hillary has never murdered anyone. You'd be marginally more credible if you left the hyperbole at home.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Right. The President's SIOP advisor, not the President, is the conduit to the strategic nuclear forces. I know a great deal more about this but will leave it where it is.

Doublejack
05-07-2016, 11:22 AM
http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/donald-trump-president-camacho-idiocracy-slice-600x200.jpg

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 11:55 AM
I sincerely cannot believe that anyone would vote for someone that talked the way Trump does.. The Office of the President should be held by someone who is dignified and who can conduct themselves in a rational manner. How is Trump going to speak to foreign heads of state who Piss him off? The whole world is watching and I'm sure convinced that a sector of the American electorate has lost their freaking minds. It's embarrassing.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 12:06 PM
The usual Trumpster... and if anyone wondered about his ability to become "Presidential".... we no longer have to wonder..

I have never heard such juvenile, and school yard clap trap come out of the mouth of a Presidential nominee. He is an embarrassment.

Yada yada..... Bill is a rapist... and Hillary went after his victims. What she did to those women was horrible!!

Yada Yada.... Elizabeth Warren is goofy... and she is NOT native American... blah blah blah..

No policies... no issues.... just reality show on steroids. You want this moron to have the nuclear codes?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-questions-whether-elizabeth-warren-is-native-american-amid-feud/ar-BBsJKru?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

The bolded is 100% correct.

You can bucket carry as long as you wish, but you will be laughed at.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 12:18 PM
The next President of the United States:

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 12:22 PM
https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/bill-hillary-date-prison.jpg?w=640

maineman
05-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Right. The President's SIOP advisor, not the President, is the conduit to the strategic nuclear forces. I know a great deal more about this but will leave it where it is.and you'd love us all to believe that you are a unique font of wisdom on that and many other topics as well.

:rofl:

maineman
05-07-2016, 12:37 PM
The bolded is 100% correct.

You can bucket carry as long as you wish, but you will be laughed at."rapist"?? Really, Peter???

Sometimes you say things that make me doubt your claim of being an attorney.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 12:42 PM

Was there anything that he said that was false????

All you liberals are going to have to cowboy up!!! Trump is not going to back off because you call him names.

Hillary is going to have to justify everything that the press has let her skate on over the years.

It will be interesting to see how she responds.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 12:44 PM

What felonies has he committed?

And What is false about his statements. If being Presidential means that you have to let a felon get away with lying. Then I am glad that he is not conventional

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 12:46 PM
"rapist"?? Really, Peter???

What do you need us to post the I'm so sorry, but the Pussy was so good speech AGAIN?

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 12:47 PM

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 12:50 PM
You support Hillary, a lying, conniving, corrupt, murdering POS, and you have the gall to criticize Trump! You must be the CRAZY one!Take your medications like a good little boy.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 12:53 PM
The next President of the United States:

That could very well be. Though I hope that it is Trump wins the election.

I am not sure that the Country and take four more years of the same failed policies.

But with Trump being a progressive too? Not sure I will care much, as their really is not that much difference.

Now there is the possibility of a bunch of liberals jumping off the top floor if Trump is elected, so that is a bonus.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Take your medications like a good little boy.

So what did he say that was not true???

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 12:59 PM
and you'd love us all to believe that you are a unique font of wisdom on that and many other topics as well.:rofl:It is an area of deep expertise. I spent nearly five years in that world. I took it very seriously.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 01:15 PM
"rapist"?? Really, Peter???

Don't carry to much water for the Clintons. They are trash. And if you actually retired from the navy, as you claim, you are too old to be carry a lot of water around.....

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, has been publicly accused by many women of sexual misconduct; one woman (Juanita Broaddrick) has publicly accused him of rape, another (Kathleen Willey) states Clinton groped her without consent, and a third accuser (Paula Jones) states that Clinton sexually ...

Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations)

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 01:18 PM

Do you tongue bathe Bill before Hillary? Or the other way around?

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Don't carry to much water for the Clintons. They are trash. And if you actually retired from the navy, as you claim, you are too old to be carry a lot of water around.....

But that is all the vast Right wing conspiracy, Remember?

So Hilary had to amend her statement that Every Women has a right to be believed, accept for the ones that Bill Raped, those are liars.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 01:19 PM
5 times in 3 pages it was asked, what did Trump say that was untrue.

5 times in 3 pages that question was ignored.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Do you tongue bathe Bill before Hillary? Or the other way around?Real classy Pete.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Real classy Pete.
When you go to ridiculous lengths to defense the indefensible....

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 02:08 PM
What felonies has he committed?

And What is false about his statements. If being Presidential means that you have to let a felon get away with lying. Then I am glad that he is not conventional

Well... We don't know yet what the Clinton campaigns operatives have uncovered, do we..... I'm sure that lots and lots of things are waiting in the wings.. Just ripe for the telling.. We'll find out once the General gets into full gear.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Do you tongue bathe Bill before Hillary? Or the other way around?

You really are a vile SOB aren't you....

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 02:11 PM
5 times in 3 pages it was asked, what did Trump say that was untrue.

5 times in 3 pages that question was ignored.

ok... if you insist on my stating the obvious... ALL OF IT! So.. I'll ask you... please provide PROOF that any of it is true... I'll wait..

Cletus
05-07-2016, 02:23 PM

So, which of the things you cited is untrue?

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:27 PM

Does anyone need more proof the man is certifiable?

Put that man in a cage before he hurts someone....

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:29 PM

So even if true........is this any reason to qualify this man to be President?

Cletus
05-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Does anyone need more proof the man is certifiable?

Put that man in a cage before he hurts someone....

Can you answer the question Quicksilver refuses to answer?

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:31 PM

Well I say to maineman...........

Thank you for your service

maineman
05-07-2016, 02:35 PM
It is an area of deep expertise. I spent nearly five years in that world. I took it very seriously.

and no one else here ever got NEAR nuclear weapons. Just you... the wise one.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 02:35 PM
ok... if you insist on my stating the obvious... ALL OF IT! So.. I'll ask you... please provide PROOF that any of it is true... I'll wait..

You made the statement, back it up !!

maineman
05-07-2016, 02:36 PM

so...Peter... if some woman accused you of raping her, on the basis of her accusation, you would be OK if the world called you a rapist?

yes or no.

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Can you answer the question Quicksilver refuses to answer?

You mean all those things Trump said the Clinton's were and involved in?

The answer is more than likely............all.

But is that the way you determine what you use to judge the qualifications to be President?

Something that occurred more than 40 years ago.........and the same that is true for about 50% of the rest of the folks in America...........

The only thing these events may prove is who ignorant and easily led around by their nose many American's are.......... as in stupid

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:39 PM
so...Peter... if some woman accused you of raping her, on the basis of her accusation, you would be OK if the world called you a rapist?

yes or no.

Of course........ its called Texas justice........

"Let's give him a fair trial before we hang him."

hanger4
05-07-2016, 02:40 PM
So even if true........is this any reason to qualify this man to be President?

Who said these statements qualify Trump to be President ?? I mean other than you.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 02:47 PM
You really are a vile SOB aren't you....

I am not the one being so close to the Clintons..... Several here are.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 02:48 PM

yes or no.

I expect Bill doesn't like being called a rapist.

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Who said these statements qualify Trump to be President ?? I mean other than you.

Is that one of your smart snappy answers/replies?

hanger4
05-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Is that one of your smart snappy answers/replies?

You made the statement about qualifications, nobody else did.

maineman
05-07-2016, 02:52 PM

weasel away from answering a simple question. I really am disappointed in you.

You claim to be a lawyer. If you had a client who was, let's say, a city councilor, and someone stood up in a public meeting and called him a "rapist", and he had never been convicted of such a crime, wouldn't that be slander?

hanger4
05-07-2016, 02:57 PM

You claim to be a lawyer. If you had a client who was, let's say, a city councilor, and someone stood up in a public meeting and called him a "rapist", and he had never been convicted of such a crime, wouldn't that be slander?

Not if it was Juanita Broaddrick

maineman
05-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Not if it was Juanita Broaddrick

has she proven it? Unproven accusations are slanderous.

Cletus
05-07-2016, 03:05 PM
You mean all those things Trump said the Clinton's were and involved in?

The answer is more than likely............all.

But is that the way you determine what you use to judge the qualifications to be President?

Something that occurred more than 40 years ago.........and the same that is true for about 50% of the rest of the folks in America...........

The only thing these events may prove is who ignorant and easily led around by their nose many American's are.......... as in stupid

Post something coherent and I will respond to it.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 03:21 PM

In a slander trial the woman who says Clinton raped her could testify. Billy won't go there. "Put some ice on that."

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 03:24 PM

She has said it publicly often. Why has Bill not sued her pants off. :shocked:

Oops, did I just say that!

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 03:29 PM
I am not the one being so close to the Clintons..... Several here are.As a mod one would think you would be above such a perverted comment as you made and that is being discussed here, maybe it's too much to expect. Why not just peel off the "mod" title since you obviously don't honor it?

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 03:33 PM
As a mod one would think you would be above such a perverted comment as you made and that is being discussed here, maybe it's too much to expect. Why not just peel off the "mod" title since you obviously don't honor it?

You talk enough nonsense that you have zero room to talk.

Get serious and I won't treat you like the clown you are.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d4/f0/be/d4f0be9a9b612e9a14c9842e31d956c2.jpg

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Peter1469 I am NOT a mod. I represent only my own viewpoints. I may be a clown in your eyes (and others perhaps) but I feel vindicated of that charge when I compare your positions on this board to mine.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 03:44 PM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) I am NOT a mod. I represent only my own viewpoints. I may be a clown in your eyes (and others perhaps) but I feel vindicated of that charge when I compare your positions on this board to mine.

I post as a member.

If I am posting as a Mod I will use on of the tag things- I am sure that you have seen them.

If that answer helpful? Yes or no?

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 03:45 PM

Did I stutter in post #32??

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 03:46 PM
I post as a member.

If I am posting as a Mod I will use on of the tag things- I am sure that you have seen them.

If that answer helpful? Yes or no?

YOU are a MOD??? Seriously.. ?? What a joke

HoneyBadger
05-07-2016, 03:48 PM
You want this moron to have the nuclear codes?

Not really but I don't want the woman who defended a child rapist, left an ambassador to die in Libya and then lied about it, gave a "reset" button to Putin and sent highly classified information on a homebrew server in her bathroom to have ANY power over ANY citizen either.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 03:50 PM

Ya know Peter... I must have missed the trial... Please tell me.. was he found guilty of rape?? I thought that our justice system requires it before one can be called guilty... however.. IF you were a lawyer, and not just playing one on a message board.. you would know that.

The Xl
05-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Hillary Clinton has a significantly worse record than Trump, on top of making racist statements and having racist associations.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Hillary Clinton has a significantly worse record than Trump, on top of making racist statements and having racist associations.Link please?

The Xl
05-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Link please?

Super predators, Robert Byrd.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Hillary Clinton has a significantly worse record than Trump, on top of making racist statements and having racist associations.

Can you post a link showing her racist statements? As for racist associations.;. David Duke didn't endorse Clinton... did he....But he loves him some TRUMP... :grin:

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:06 PM
YOU are a MOD??? Seriously.. ?? What a joke

You are a partisan troll.

We should have a contest for the members to guess how many posts it will take you to say something intelligent.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Ya know Peter... I must have missed the trial... Please tell me.. was he found guilty of rape?? I thought that our justice system requires it before one can be called guilty... however.. IF you were a lawyer, and not just playing one on a message board.. you would know that.

Your intelligence is such that you completely missed the point....

Juanita Broaddrick says publicly every chance she gets that Bill raped her at least twice. If she were not telling the truth Bill could sue her for slander and win.

He has not sued her in the two decades she has been saying it.

MisterVeritis
and no one else here ever got NEAR nuclear weapons. Just you... the wise one.My job involved command and control, not babysitting. I tend to doubt you know even a fraction of what I do. On the other hand, my exposure to critical nuclear weapons design information was pretty shallow. I knew only what was necessary for me to select the right weapons and delivery systems for the job.

AZ Jim

We should have a contest for the members to guess how many posts it will take you to say something intelligent.Pete, you are treading on dangerous water. She is so much smarter than the "you" reflected here daily it's no contest. Best you tuck tail and run.

maineman
05-07-2016, 04:10 PM
She has said it publicly often. Why has Bill not sued her pants off. :shocked:

Oops, did I just say that!why would he? He is innocent of rape... why give a slanderous **** free airtime?

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:10 PM
You are a partisan troll. We should have a contest for the members to guess how many posts it will take you to say something intelligent.Peter, that implies far more than is likely. How would anybody win? We would all die waiting.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 04:12 PM

We should have a contest for the members to guess how many posts it will take you to say something intelligent.

You are so predictable O' mighty MOD.... hahahahahahaha

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Pete, you are treading on dangerous water. She is so much smarter than the "you" reflected here daily it's no contest. Best you tuck tail and run.

You are delusional. She has never demonstrated much above a solid 90 IQ.

You perhaps have show a bit more promise.

You guys can dish it out and then you shit the bed when you are put in your place.

lol

maineman
05-07-2016, 04:16 PM
My job involved command and control, not babysitting. I tend to doubt you know even a fraction of what I do. On the other hand, my exposure to critical nuclear weapons design information was pretty shallow. I knew only what was necessary for me to select the right weapons and delivery systems for the job. If you want to imply that having serving on a deployed warship with nuclear weapons in the magazine is merely "babysitting", I would beg to differ.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 04:18 PM

You guys can dish it out and then you shit the bed when you are put in your place.

lolSon, it takes more than you have to put QS or me in "our place".

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:21 PM
If you want to imply that having serving on a deployed warship with nuclear weapons in the magazine is merely "babysitting", I would beg to differ.
Of course, it was babysitting. That is a valuable job. My job was far higher up the food chain. Far, far higher. I am not bragging. It is what it is. I had different responsibilities than you did. I even had the opportunity to train a SIOP advisor. Now that was pretty cool. He was a submarine captain prior to my meeting him.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Of course, it was babysitting. That is a valuable job. My job was far higher up the food chain. Far, far higher. I am not bragging. It is what it is. I had different responsibilities than you did. I even had the opportunity to train a SIOP advisor. Now that was pretty cool. He was a submarine captain prior to my meeting him.Impotent old men who brag about their "supposed past lives" is pathetic.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Impotent old men who brag about their "supposed past lives" is pathetic.My credentials are solid. PM maineman and ask him if I know what I am talking about. He knows enough about what I did to confirm it. One can do a great deal in a 40 plus year working life. Not all of us were Maytag repairmen.

gamewell45
05-07-2016, 04:27 PM

Trump is nothing more then a glorified salesman. He has, with the help of his supporters, destroyed the republican brand. I for one agree with you that we shouldn't allow this moron to have access to the nuclear codes.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Son, it takes more than you have to put QS or me in "our place".

Thanks for the laugh.

But I will play along with the game. OK, I have not really put you both in your place several times already.....

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Trump is nothing more then a glorified salesman. He has, with the help of his supporters, destroyed the republican brand. I for one agree with you that we shouldn't allow this moron to have access to the nuclear codes.Establishment Republicans betrayed the voters. Trump is rebuilding what the Establishment Republicans tore down. It is his party now.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Impotent old men who brag about their "supposed past lives" is pathetic.

Now you are going to act like a butt-hurt Bill rape victim if he says some thing negative about you. Heal thy own self.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 04:34 PM
My credentials are solid. PM maineman and ask him if I know what I am talking about. He knows enough about what I did to confirm it. One can do a great deal in a 40 plus year working life. Not all of us were Maytag repairmen.I am almost 80. I have a background but I do not tout it here on this board. I take seriously the things I don't talk about here. If you know what you claim to know, you should shut up....Think about that debriefing.

AZ Jim
05-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Now you are going to act like a butt-hurt Bill rape victim if he says some thing negative about you. Heal thy own self.Peter, grow up and go away.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Peter, grow up and go away.

Request denied.

And at-ease with your crap.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Impotent old men who brag about their "supposed past lives" is pathetic.I probably should have been more polite and asked how old you are. I am 63. I am not as strong as I once was. I am not as fit as I once was. And, alas, I am no longer handsome. But I have all of my hair and everything works as it is supposed to. How are you?

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 04:46 PM

You guys can dish it out and then you $#@! the bed when you are put in your place.

lol

Since your IQ isn't much above room temperature, you will never have the pleasure of "putting me in my place"... A 90 IQ must be pretty daunting to YOU.. huh?

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Since your IQ isn't much above room temperature, you will never have the pleasure of "putting me in my place"... A 90 IQ must be pretty daunting to YOU.. huh?

Dangerous in the sense that when I say something a 90IQ type is likely to not truly understand it. And they tend to go off for silly reasons..., like..., well, never mind.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Well... We don't know yet what the Clinton campaigns operatives have uncovered, do we..... I'm sure that lots and lots of things are waiting in the wings.. Just ripe for the telling.. We'll find out once the General gets into full gear.

I agree, but every time Trump is confronted with what he has done in the past, he does not deny it, Hillary is denying that she said that she would put Coal miners and companies out of Business, and that was just in the last month.

Trump has been in the public eye for a long time, as has Hillary. The only difference is Hillary has had the protection of the media. Trump is going to shatter that protection by smacking her in the face with every issue.

The Clintons are scum of the earth by any standard. They use the disguise of a Charity to sell favors to foreign nations, some of they our enemies, only to enrich themselves, Living as only the very richest in the nation do.

Bill has abused Women his entire life and no telling what he has done to little Girls on his flights down to pedophile Island.

This is what the Left is supporting someone that would sell out the very country to profit themselves. Don't believe me?

What policies is Hillary proposing that would actually help the poor, middle class, and minorities that she pretends to support?

domer76
05-07-2016, 05:10 PM
I agree, but every time Trump is confronted with what he has done in the past, he does not deny it, Hillary is denying that she said that she would put Coal miners and companies out of Business, and that was just in the last month.

Trump has been in the public eye for a long time, as has Hillary. The only difference is Hillary has had the protection of the media. Trump is going to shatter that protection by smacking her in the face with every issue.

The Clintons are scum of the earth by any standard. They use the disguise of a Charity to sell favors to foreign nations, some of they our enemies, only to enrich themselves, Living as only the very richest in the nation do.

Bill has abused Women his entire life and no telling what he has done to little Girls on his flights down to pedophile Island.

This is what the Left is supporting someone that would sell out the very country to profit themselves. Don't believe me?

What policies is Hillary proposing that would actually help the poor, middle class, and minorities that she pretends to support?

And she killed Vince Foster with her bare hands....

Mister D
05-07-2016, 05:11 PM
I can't stand Clinton's rehearsed laughter.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:20 PM

And you sit there and pretend that all this crap has not been in the public eye for years.

Peter in the very post, posted the accusations of those people that Slick Willy has sexually assaulted. Hillary stated that every Women has the right to be believed.

Democrats and Liberals are just willing to excuse this, because the agenda, that is completely failing the country by the way, Must be protected, and Trump, even if he is the worst President in History, totally and completely destroys the Agenda of both parties.

People on the left are the lowest common denominator.

Just a few posts back the op demanded that we prove his statements are not true. He or She has made a statement, which we all know is false, and now refuses to justify it. This is why the left must be defeated politically, and people that actually want to help others, instead of control them need to be in charge.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 05:23 PM
I am almost 80. I have a background but I do not tout it here on this board. I take seriously the things I don't talk about here. If you know what you claim to know, you should shut up....Think about that debriefing.LOL. And that is why you call me, a youngster, an impotent old man? I have said nothing that could not be discovered. A few of the most sensitive things I was involved in have been declassified. Yet, the part I played, and those of others like me, was not. So I have remained silent. Much of what used to be classified when I played the role I did is not readily available on the Internet if you know what to look for. I assure you that every enemy we have knows far more than you do from open sources.The simple knowledge that I worked in nuclear command and control is not classified. Who would do it if not members of the military? I may have lost my ability to use line breaks again.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:27 PM

And here we have the Truth about Liberals.

They tell the public that Women that claim Rape have the right to be believed, but they don't mean it.

They don't even care. They support laws that will make it easier for creeps to assault and rape women and Children. Anyone that accuses one of their own of things that the entire world knows they did, just like you they will pretend that it does not happen.

That is why in my personal life and the life of my family, I am trying to eliminate any dealings with those on the left, and that includes some of my relation, because they can't be trusted and have no soul.

Until such a time that the poor, minorities, and lower middle class understand that? We will continue to decline. But they like the Conservatives are starting to wake up. That is why in actual votes Bernie is so close to Hillary, if not for the rigged system that the Democrats have, Bernie could very well win the Democratic nomination as an outsider.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:30 PM
As a mod one would think you would be above such a perverted comment as you made and that is being discussed here, maybe it's too much to expect. Why not just peel off the "mod" title since you obviously don't honor it?

What Hillary has been helping Bill abuse women for years. Her relationship with Huma is one of the worst kept Secrets in DC.

It is you on the left that keep electing these perverts that should be ashamed.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 05:34 PM

Average IQs to Bright IQs know that what you are quoting is posting as a member, not a mod.

Hint, the colored flags- Mod talk.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Link please?

http://sandrarose.com/2008/01/is-hillary-clinton-a-racist/

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/bill-clinton-made-racist-remarks-about-barack-obama-in-2008-report-498484

And let us not forget the people that brought up the Birther thing???? The Clintons

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

You belong to a party that is lies and deception to cover what they want and what they want is power and control over everyone. Including you.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Can you post a link showing her racist statements? As for racist associations.;. David Duke didn't endorse Clinton... did he....But he loves him some TRUMP... :grin:

I did, Now, can you please post the racist statements that Trump has made? Not the BS that the left is accusing him of, but his actual words. Because the differ greatly form what the scum on the left is trying to say that he said.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Pete, you are treading on dangerous water. She is so much smarter than the "you" reflected here daily it's no contest. Best you tuck tail and run.

Really, if she is so brilliant, why is she not posting the actual quotes from one Donald Trump instead of parroting the lies of the DNC??????????????

That is not intelligence, you could train and fucking mocking bird to do that.

Mister D
05-07-2016, 05:44 PM
I did, Now, can you please post the racist statements that Trump has made? Not the BS that the left is accusing him of, but his actual words. Because the differ greatly form what the scum on the left is trying to say that he said.

Last time I asked for this the best they could do was give me was an allegation in a book written by a disgruntled former employee.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
why would he? He is innocent of rape... why give a slanderous **** free airtime?

So because he likes the title of Rapist? You really have to bend over backwards to defend your leaders, why don't you find a party that at least does not require you to support people that have been involved in one scandal after another? And likely have committed the worst of crimes, including Treason. Why do you think Bernie is holding out.

He knows the Truth, and is just hoping against hope that someone in the DNC will grow a conscience

Mister D
05-07-2016, 05:46 PM
As for Clinton, I don't think she has any racist statements on record either. The "super predators" remark was an unfortunately good description of the anti-social savages a particular community continues to churn out.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:48 PM

OK so I am not a MOD. YOU and ONLY YOU made the accusations in the OP.

What is in the OP that is NOT TRUE and please post a link to back up your information

Not that I don't want to take your word but you are a liberal and they are lying pieces of crap.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 05:58 PM

You guys can dish it out and then you $#@! the bed when you are put in your place.

lol

Can you Imagine the bed wetting when Trump asks her to her face why she slandered Bills accusers. And protected him. What was the ambassador doing that she was willing to sacrifice his life. and what else was on her server that she deleted, was she selling national secrets?

They are pond scum and don't give a rats ass about the poor, or Minorities. LBJ publically announced the fact that the democrats needed to hide their open racism, and they have done a great job

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Son, it takes more than you have to put QS or me in "our place".

Not really, you both have avoided the facts and are running from the truth? That pretty much does it all by itself

You have no Moral compass or character, that is very clear to all of us.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:02 PM
My credentials are solid. PM maineman and ask him if I know what I am talking about. He knows enough about what I did to confirm it. One can do a great deal in a 40 plus year working life. Not all of us were Maytag repairmen.

Trust me you need to stop responding, they have no facts to stand on so as with every piece of crap liberal, they turn to character assignation. It is just the pond scum that they have evolved from.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Trump is nothing more then a glorified salesman. He has, with the help of his supporters, destroyed the republican brand. I for one agree with you that we shouldn't allow this moron to have access to the nuclear codes.

Actually, this is at least an original Thought.

And Yes Trump like Steve Jobs and Warren Buffet is and always has been the sales person for their companies. That is what they do, they are the hype men.

But at least he has succeeded in building something, Hillary only has a record of failure.

And I for one would rather have a moron, than a criminal

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Establishment Republicans betrayed the voters. Trump is rebuilding what the Establishment Republicans tore down. It is his party now.

I agree that the establishment destroyed the party? The Conservatives will vote for Trump because he destroys the Establishment, Because Trump is not a Conservative, it remains to be seen, if he can rebuild the party.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:15 PM
I am almost 80. I have a background but I do not tout it here on this board. I take seriously the things I don't talk about here. If you know what you claim to know, you should shut up....Think about that debriefing.

Well then you should be old enough to know better.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:16 PM
I probably should have been more polite and asked how old you are. I am 63. I am not as strong as I once was. I am not as fit as I once was. And, alas, I am no longer handsome. But I have all of my hair and everything works as it is supposed to. How are you?

Bastard! I am 50 and my hair is gone. Thus ends the friendship :)

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:18 PM
And she killed Vince Foster with her bare hands....

I know that most suicide victims shoot themselves several times and they try and crawl to the road for help? Just saying???

maineman
05-07-2016, 06:20 PM
So because he likes the title of Rapist? You really have to bend over backwards to defend your leaders, why don't you find a party that at least does not require you to support people that have been involved in one scandal after another? And likely have committed the worst of crimes, including Treason. Why do you think Bernie is holding out.

He knows the Truth, and is just hoping against hope that someone in the DNC will grow a conscience

he's not a rapist. some bimbo accused him of it, but there has never been an indictment, let alone a conviction. He is innocent of that crime, certainly.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 06:24 PM
he's not a rapist. some bimbo accused him of it, but there has never been an indictment, let alone a conviction. He is innocent of that crime, certainly.

This is amazing we have many women that have accused Bill, and those on the left will forgive him because of the agenda.

The only one they can't dismiss is Monica because he left DNA on her dress. So what in Gods name would make you think that all of these other Women. whom are Democrats, are lying. A man that would use the power of the Presidency to have sex with a 19 year old intern, is not someone that I would believe is telling the truth.

This I just can't understand??? You would dismiss the claims of women, who knew that when they came out with these allegations, they would be ruining their lives and you still stand by the scum bag who abused them

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 06:28 PM
This is amazing we have many women that have accused Bill, and those on the left will forgive him because of the agenda.

The only one they can't dismiss is Monica because he left DNA on her dress. So what in Gods name would make you think that all of these other Women. whom are Democrats, are lying. A man that would use the power of the Presidency to have sex with a 19 year old intern, is not someone that I would believe is telling the truth.

This I just can't understand??? You would dismiss the claims of women, who knew that when they came out with these allegations, they would be ruining their lives and you still stand by the scum bag who abused them

FFS... With all the sex scandals Republicans get actually caught in, an accusation that was never proven seems a bit of a stretch.. I can't wait until the Trumpster brings it up an a presidential debate.. He's not going to have a crazy rabid mob of followers cheering and cat calling... And he is going to look like the moronic bully he is..

domer76
05-07-2016, 06:30 PM
I know that most suicide victims shoot themselves several times and they try and crawl to the road for help? Just saying???

Where did you dig up that bullshit? From the same source that refers to the secret airfields in Mena?

maineman
05-07-2016, 06:58 PM

I stand by the innocence of any and every American until proven guilty in a court of law. It is truly distressing to me that one of the cornerstones of American jurisprudence is so irrelevant to you.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
I stand by the innocence of any and every American until proven guilty in a court of law. It is truly distressing to me that one of the cornerstones of American jurisprudence is so irrelevant to you.

It's only irrelevant to them when it concerns a Democrat.... or more specifically, a Democrat they know will be the next president.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 07:20 PM
It's only irrelevant to them when it concerns a Democrat.... or more specifically, a Democrat they know will be the next president.

"them" ?? is that the same as "ilk" ??

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 07:26 PM
FFS... With all the sex scandals Republicans get actually caught in, an accusation that was never proven seems a bit of a stretch.. I can't wait until the Trumpster brings it up an a presidential debate.. He's not going to have a crazy rabid mob of followers cheering and cat calling... And he is going to look like the moronic bully he is..

OK lets just look at any of the Sex Scandals that Republicans have been caught in? You can pick so to make it easy.

Then lets look at the evidence?

And then if you would not mind telling me where that politician is working today?

I look forward to having a conversation where you can educate me on how poorly the Clintons have been Treated.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Can you Imagine the bed wetting when Trump asks her to her face why she slandered Bills accusers. And protected him. What was the ambassador doing that she was willing to sacrifice his life. and what else was on her server that she deleted, was she selling national secrets?

They are pond scum and don't give a rats ass about the poor, or Minorities. LBJ publically announced the fact that the democrats needed to hide their open racism, and they have done a great job

Trump will also ask her why she hired private detectives to harass, threaten, and even kill the pets of Bill's victims.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 07:29 PM

Then his slander lawsuit is a slam dunk.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 07:30 PM

How about GWB and the Bush lied and people died???

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Trump will also ask her why she hired private detectives to harass, threaten, and even kill the pets of Bill's victims.

So you have proof of this? I mean other than some RW bloggers imagination..

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 07:35 PM

You will discount them all. (https://www.google.com/?client=opera#q=Hillaary+hired+private+detectives+ to+harass%2C+threaten%2C+and+even+kill+the+pets+of +Bill%27s+victims)

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 07:38 PM

The Democrats are in for a big surprise, The GOP has been scared to death to be called a Racist, Sexist, on any other ist or phob that the DNC can come up with, but Trump does not give a shit.

And just like those on this forum, the DNC will have to just though hoops and run cover. they will deny and of course all of the facts will keep coming out again and again.

Hillary will be forced to fake illness like she did when they wee trying to decide which Democrat come up with the video lie.

But this will bring about doubts. Trump is going to be the next President of the USA. I hope that he does a good job.

The Democrats will panic and their True Colors will come out, as they abandon all those that they have been pretending to nominate for the past 6 decades.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 07:40 PM
The Democrats are in for a big surprise, The GOP has been scared to death to be called a Racist, Sexist, on any other ist or phob that the DNC can come up with, but Trump does not give a shit.

And just like those on this forum, the DNC will have to just though hoops and run cover. they will deny and of course all of the facts will keep coming out again and again.

Hillary will be forced to fake illness like she did when they wee trying to decide which Democrat come up with the video lie.

But this will bring about doubts. Trump is going to be the next President of the USA. I hope that he does a good job.

The Democrats will panic and their True Colors will come out, as they abandon all those that they have been pretending to nominate for the past 6 decades.

Trump will go after her so hard she will have serious health issues and have to drop out of the race. The DoJ may even take pity on her and let her plead with no jail time. :smiley:

maineman
05-07-2016, 07:45 PM
How about GWB and the Bush lied and people died???

He DID lie. He and his team said "there is no doubt" that Saddam has stockpiles of WMD's. That was, on it's face, a lie. Doubt DID exist, even within the NIE's that Bush was given to read. There were doubts concerning the recency of the intelligence, the fact that much of it was sole sourced, that much of it relied on satellite photo interpretation. There were doubts. If team Bush had said "WE have no doubt".... that would not have been a lie. That would have been a statement of their opinion. When they phrase their sentence as THERE IS NO DOUBT... that is a declaration of fact. And the fact was inaccurate, and they knew it was inaccurate the moment they spoke it. Ergo... a lie. They also strongly suggested a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda that predated 9/11 which was false, and even after they were told it was false, they kept repeating it. Those two lies gave their plan its necessary sense of urgency. They couldn't wait. There were CERTAIN that Saddam had stockpiles of WMD's (maybe even nukes! EEEK! Mushroom clouds over American cities!!!!) AND they "knew" (wink wink) that Saddam had met with the 9/11 hijackers before the attack. Al Qaeda could be boarding airliners with nuclear weapons in their suitcases this very minute!!!!

But Bush wasn't under oath when he said any of that stuff, and lying, in and of itself, is not a crime, per se, so your question really is irrelevant to begin with. If Bush had been charged with a crime, I certainly would not state that he had been convicted of it even before the trial began, that is for sure.

Innocent of crimes until proven guilty.... a cornerstone of American jurisprudence and sacrosanct to many of us.... but not to all, obviously. That's really sad, that people can trash a cornerstone of the American way of life and still have the temerity to call themselves patriots.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Is it not amazing what the Democrats will go through to protect one of their own.

Barney Franks Runs an under aged Gay prostitution ring out of the basement of his home and returns to the House to a standing ovation from the Democrats.

The have NO soul and that is the fight for this country that is coming.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 07:50 PM
He DID lie. He and his team said "there is no doubt" that Saddam has stockpiles of WMD's. That was, on it's face, a lie. Doubt DID exist, even within the NIE's that Bush was given to read. There were doubts concerning the recency of the intelligence, the fact that much of it was sole sourced, that much of it relied on satellite photo interpretation. There were doubts. If team Bush had said "WE have no doubt".... that would not have been a lie. That would have been a statement of their opinion. When they phrase their sentence as THERE IS NO DOUBT... that is a declaration of fact. And the fact was inaccurate, and they knew it was inaccurate the moment they spoke it. Ergo... a lie. They also strongly suggested a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda that predated 9/11 which was false, and even after they were told it was false, they kept repeating it. Those two lies gave their plan its necessary sense of urgency. They couldn't wait. There were CERTAIN that Saddam had stockpiles of WMD's (maybe even nukes! EEEK! Mushroom clouds over American cities!!!!) AND they "knew" (wink wink) that Saddam had met with the 9/11 hijackers before the attack. Al Qaeda could be boarding airliners with nuclear weapons in their suitcases this very minute!!!!

But Bush wasn't under oath when he said any of that stuff, and lying, in and of itself, is not a crime, per se, so your question really is irrelevant to begin with. If Bush had been charged with a crime, I certainly would not state that he had been convicted of it even before the trial began, that is for sure.

Innocent of crimes until proven guilty.... a cornerstone of American jurisprudence and sacrosanct to many of us.... but not to all, obviously. That's really sad, that people can trash a cornerstone of the American way of life and still have the temerity to call themselves patriots.

So how do you think that he fooled all of those other world leaders, and What do you think he did to convince Former President Clinton to support and back him up???

I thought that he was an idiot??

Do you see that you have an issue? Either GWB was one of the most brilliant people on earth, or the information was wrong. Not to mention that they did find WMD's

hanger4
05-07-2016, 07:54 PM

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/hillary-clinton-haunted-by-efforts-to-destroy-bill/?page=all

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do _--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Trump will go after her so hard she will have serious health issues and have to drop out of the race. The DoJ may even take pity on her and let her plead with no jail time. :smiley:

How do you dream up this nonsense..?

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 07:58 PM
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/hillary-clinton-haunted-by-efforts-to-destroy-bill/?page=all

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do _--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html

A whole lot of conjecture... Not one shred of proof..

hanger4
05-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Not conjecture, they're accounts from campaign reporters, advisers and victims.

domer76
05-07-2016, 08:59 PM

She'll just kill Trump, just like she did Vince Foster

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 09:07 PM
How do you dream up this nonsense..?

No response I see.

Deny. A true fan.

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 09:09 PM

Participates in the scheme are not proof if one is sub 90 IQ. I get your point and guess you are not covering anything up. You're just dim (term of art).

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 09:20 PM

Yes,, conjecture and hearsay.... plus who knows who had what ax to grind.. Nothing proven... a lot of gossip.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 09:21 PM
No response I see.

Deny. A true fan.

WTF are you talking about Mighty Mod? You really seem to have a mental illness when it comes to the Clintons. I'm sure there's a pill for that..

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Participates in the scheme are not proof if one is sub 90 IQ. I get your point and guess you are not covering anything up. You're just dim (term of art).

Better than mentally Ill I guess... Have you talked to your shrink about it?

maineman
05-07-2016, 09:32 PM

has any court of law in the land seen fit to give them any credence whatsoever?

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Quicksilver, you come across as a hateful little person. And a dim one (term of art). If you can't tell the difference between me posting as a member and me posting as a mod- I suggest you cease responding to anything that I say that is in normal text. If I am speaking to you as a mod you will know it 100%, I promise.

You need to accept that people don't all think like you. And your attitude that people must believe as you do is frankly very far left on the IQ bell curve. Hugely left.

I will not respond to you anymore as a member of the forum.

maineman
05-07-2016, 09:40 PM
So how do you think that he fooled all of those other world leaders, and What do you think he did to convince Former President Clinton to support and back him up???

I thought that he was an idiot??

Do you see that you have an issue? Either GWB was one of the most brilliant people on earth, or the information was wrong. Not to mention that they did find WMD's

Of COURSE the information was wrong. We went to war to disarm Saddam of WMD's that he didn't have. OBVIOUSLY the information was wrong. The LIE had to do with Bush's statements that absolute certainty existed. Every single NIE he ever read about Iraqi WMD's and WMD programs had pages of caveats and qualifiers that pointed out the weakness of this source, the age and uncertainty of that source, the alternate interpretations of another source. The intelligence community was pretty damned sure that Saddam had WMD's but to say that there was NO DOUBT was a lie. To state with absolute certainty that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and to imply that Saddam had been in cahoots with Al Qaeda before 9/11 gave Bush all the urgency he needed to go to war before Hans Blix could finish his work and tell him what we now all know: Saddam did NOT have stockpiles of WMD's and there was no need to invade Iraq to rid the country of something that wasn't there to begin with. But the LIE was saying that we were absolutely certain that WMD's were there. We were not. Varying degrees of doubt existed and to suggest that there was NO doubt was a lie. Plain and simple. It's water over the dam... or, more appropriately, the blood of over 30K US casualties seeping into the sand... and there is nothing anyone will ever do to hold anyone accountable for what came to pass because of those lies.... but to say that the LIES themselves did not get told is revisionist history.

Quicksilver
05-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Quicksilver, you come across as a hateful little person. And a dim one (term of art). If you can't tell the difference between me posting as a member and me posting as a mod- I suggest you cease responding to anything that I say that is in normal text. If I am speaking to you as a mod you will know it 100%, I promise.

You need to accept that people don't all think like you. And your attitude that people must believe as you do is frankly very far left on the IQ bell curve. Hugely left.

I will not respond to you anymore as a member of the forum.

Wazza matta Petey? Got your panties wadded? Pull them out of your crack and get over it.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 09:44 PM
has any court of law in the land seen fit to give them any credence whatsoever?

The detectives ??

maineman
05-07-2016, 09:46 PM
The detectives ??

detectives are not a court of law. Did you ever take a civics class?

hanger4
05-07-2016, 09:54 PM
detectives are not a court of law. Did you ever take a civics class?

You have no idea what the topic of Quicksilver and my conversation is about.

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Of COURSE the information was wrong. We went to war to disarm Saddam of WMD's that he didn't have. OBVIOUSLY the information was wrong. The LIE had to do with Bush's statements that absolute certainty existed. Every single NIE he ever read about Iraqi WMD's and WMD programs had pages of caveats and qualifiers that pointed out the weakness of this source, the age and uncertainty of that source, the alternate interpretations of another source. The intelligence community was pretty damned sure that Saddam had WMD's but to say that there was NO DOUBT was a lie. To state with absolute certainty that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and to imply that Saddam had been in cahoots with Al Qaeda before 9/11 gave Bush all the urgency he needed to go to war before Hans Blix could finish his work and tell him what we now all know: Saddam did NOT have stockpiles of WMD's and there was no need to invade Iraq to rid the country of something that wasn't there to begin with. But the LIE was saying that we were absolutely certain that WMD's were there. We were not. Varying degrees of doubt existed and to suggest that there was NO doubt was a lie. Plain and simple. It's water over the dam... or, more appropriately, the blood of over 30K US casualties seeping into the sand... and there is nothing anyone will ever do to hold anyone accountable for what came to pass because of those lies.... but to say that the LIES themselves did not get told is revisionist history.

So when Clinton said that he was sure that Sadam had them and that he must be stopped, He was lying too?

Remember he had the same information??? So we can put that on Bill and Hillary's list of big lies too?

What the left will not acknowledge, because they have an agenda to support, is that Sadam was trying to deceive the world as well. He wanted everyone to think that Iraq was prepared to use them

Now acting on wrong information is not lying. it is being miss informed. But I will acknowledge that the information was false. Now if it was a GWB lie, that lets at least admit that he was brilliant, because he deceived the intelligence agencies of the world.

Now there is a lie I would like to confront. " I did not have Sexual relations with that women, Mrs Lewinsky" do you think that the person that told that lie, might lie about other women that he sexually assaulted??

zelmo1234
05-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Wazza matta Petey? Got your panties wadded? Pull them out of your crack and get over it.

I figured out what Quick Sliver Really is :)...... It is a metaphor for a F*$K Stain. So I think that I will just refer to you as FS from now on for short.

Stop acting like an idiot. Moderators get to post like everyone else. and if they ever start infracting for not posting in good faith, there will never be a liberal allowed to post here.

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:00 PM
You have no idea what the topic of Quicksilver and my conversation is about.

your post #144 was in response to ME, asshole. If you reply to a question posed by ME, and the answer shows what a fucking idiot you are, you can ALWAYS count on me to point that out. If you didn't want to get that sort of response, don't post #144. It really is that fucking simple. Capiche?

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:04 PM
So when Clinton said that he was sure that Sadam had them and that he must be stopped, He was lying too?

Remember he had the same information??? So we can put that on Bill and Hillary's list of big lies too?

What the left will not acknowledge, because they have an agenda to support, is that Sadam was trying to deceive the world as well. He wanted everyone to think that Iraq was prepared to use them

Now acting on wrong information is not lying. it is being miss informed. But I will acknowledge that the information was false. Now if it was a GWB lie, that lets at least admit that he was brilliant, because he deceived the intelligence agencies of the world.

Now there is a lie I would like to confront. " I did not have Sexual relations with that women, Mrs Lewinsky" do you think that the person that told that lie, might lie about other women that he sexually assaulted??

Did Clinton state the fact that there was no doubt, or did he express the opinion that he, himself, had no doubt?

I am not saying that acting on wrong information is lying, I am saying that claiming that - factually - there was absolute certainty concerning the existence of Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's was a lie. There was NOT absolute certainty. There WERE varying degrees of doubt within Bush's own intelligence organizations. Doubt DID exist. Ergo, when someone says "THERE IS NO DOUBT", that's a lie. Obfuscate about Lewinsky all you want. The lie about the blowjob did not cost 30K+ US casualties in Iraq.

valley ranch
05-07-2016, 10:07 PM
capisci?

hanger4
05-07-2016, 10:09 PM
your post #144 was in response to ME, asshole. If you reply to a question posed by ME, and the answer shows what a fucking idiot you are, you can ALWAYS count on me to point that out. If you didn't want to get that sort of response, don't post #144. It really is that fucking simple. Capiche?

You quoted this from me;

This was in response to Quicksilver and we were discussing whether or not Hillary hired detectives to to go after Bill's accusers.

Seems the fucking idiot is you. :grin:

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:10 PM
capisci?

http://grammarist.com/spelling/capiche/

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:12 PM
You quoted this from me;

This was in response to Quicksilver and we were discussing whether or not Hillary hired detectives to to go after Bill's accusers.

not at all. I understand who you were talking about. Has any court of law said that Hillary violated any laws by investigating her husband's accusers? I asked the question and you replied, "the detectives". Moron.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 10:17 PM
not at all. I understand who you were talking about. Has any court of law said that Hillary violated any laws by investigating her husband's accusers? I asked the question and you replied, "the detectives". Moron.
We weren't discussing whether it was legal or not. We were discussing whether not she hired them to go after Bill's accusers.

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:19 PM
We weren't discussing whether it was legal or not. We were discussing whether not she hired them to go after Bill's accusers.

and I asked if any court had given the accounts of those folks any credence? Your reply was "the detectives" Why answer a question when you have no intention of doing so in good faith? Just to be a prick? You do that every day... you don't have to go out of your way to demonstrate it.

hanger4
05-07-2016, 10:27 PM
and I asked if any court had given the accounts of those folks any credence? Your reply was "the detectives" Why answer a question when you have no intention of doing so in good faith? Just to be a prick? You do that every day... you don't have to go out of your way to demonstrate it.
The courts and credence are irrelevant to whether or not Hillary hired detectives.

Get civil maineman

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:29 PM
The courts and credence are irrelevant to whether or not Hillary hired detectives.

Get civil maineman

is there something wrong with hiring detectives? And wasn't another part of your pitch that she hired someone to kill one of the lady's pets? What did the detectives have to say about that? That is certainly a crime.... any credence to that either?

maineman
05-07-2016, 10:30 PM
and I am going to get more than civil.... I'm gonna get prone. Fun day tomorrow. G'nite!

hanger4
05-07-2016, 10:35 PM
is there something wrong with hiring detectives? And wasn't another part of your pitch that she hired someone to kill one of the lady's pets? What did the detectives have to say about that? That is certainly a crime.... any credence to that either?

No,

no,

don't know,

yes it's a crime if they did that.

Quicksilver disputed Hillary hiring detectives, I showed numerous sources that claim she did.

Peter1469
05-08-2016, 05:51 AM

There is an awful lot of chemical weapons in the region these days. I suppose they weren't in Iraq around the 2003 time frame.

Peter1469
05-08-2016, 05:55 AM
Warning: discuss the topic, not each other. TBs to follow.

Quicksilver
05-08-2016, 06:28 AM
I figured out what Quick Sliver Really is :)...... It is a metaphor for a F*$K Stain. So I think that I will just refer to you as FS from now on for short.

Stop acting like an idiot. Moderators get to post like everyone else. and if they ever start infracting for not posting in good faith, there will never be a liberal allowed to post here.

What a Klassy little snowflake you are Zelly...... Do you talk to your mother that way too? hahahahahahaha.... or maybe she IS a Fu@ckstain too? I'm guessing this is how she has taught you to talk? She must be very proud of you!!

Cletus
05-08-2016, 06:30 AM

We didn't invade Iraq because of the WMD threat. You really should read the Congressional Resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq. TheWMD issue was just one of a number of reasons and it wasn't even near the top of the list.

Quicksilver
05-08-2016, 06:33 AM
No,

no,

don't know,

yes it's a crime if they did that.

Quicksilver disputed Hillary hiring detectives, I showed numerous sources that claim she did.

Is there something illegal about hiring a private detective? There is a huge difference in that and harassment. AND keep in mind.. a PRIVATE detective is not official law enforcement.. They can LIE too.

hanger4
05-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Is there something illegal about hiring a private detective? There is a huge difference in that and harassment. AND keep in mind.. a PRIVATE detective is not official law enforcement.. They can LIE too.

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension ?? Already said it's not illegal.

Reckon the PI's Hillary hired to dig on Bill's accusers lied to Hillary ??

Peter1469
05-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension ?? Already said it's not illegal.

Reckon the PI's Hillary hired to dig on Bill's accusers lied to Hillary ??

Some of the tactics of the private detectives were illegal. Such as killing the pets of Bill's victims.

Quicksilver
05-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Some of the tactics of the private detectives were illegal. Such as killing the pets of Bill's victims.

And it's been proven that HRC told them to do that? IF they did indeed do that..

PolWatch
05-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Quicksilver has been thread banned for violation of forum rules. Do not respond to thread banned posters.

hanger4
05-08-2016, 07:17 AM
And it's been proven that HRC told them to do that? IF they did indeed do that..

Hillary hasn't even admitted to the hiring of the detectives.
As far as HC instructions to the detectives, I have no idea. There is this;

http://mobile.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58533

Mac-7
05-08-2016, 07:38 AM

where was the nuclear football when monica was giving bill blowjobs in the oval office?

maineman
05-08-2016, 09:12 AM
We didn't invade Iraq because of the WMD threat. You really should read the Congressional Resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq. TheWMD issue was just one of a number of reasons and it wasn't even near the top of the list.

the urgency of that singular issue drove the timing. and the kitchen sink nature of the resolution was to be expected. Bush himself said that we had one primary mission in Iraq and that was to disarm Saddam of his stockpiles of WMD's. If he had just waited a few months, he could have declared "mission accomplished" without suffering ANY US casualties, let alone 30K+.

maineman
05-08-2016, 10:44 AM
where was the nuclear football when monica was giving bill blowjobs in the oval office?to quote the Stones, "just a shout away".

maineman
05-08-2016, 10:57 AM
“Our mission is clear in Iraq. Should we have to go in, our mission is very clear: disarmament.”

President George W. Bush, March 6th, 2003

discerning minds will note that the word "mission" is singular in that statement.

zelmo1234
05-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Did Clinton state the fact that there was no doubt, or did he express the opinion that he, himself, had no doubt?

I am not saying that acting on wrong information is lying, I am saying that claiming that - factually - there was absolute certainty concerning the existence of Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's was a lie. There was NOT absolute certainty. There WERE varying degrees of doubt within Bush's own intelligence organizations. Doubt DID exist. Ergo, when someone says "THERE IS NO DOUBT", that's a lie. Obfuscate about Lewinsky all you want. The lie about the blowjob did not cost 30K+ US casualties in Iraq.

Why YES, YES he did.

So now what????

Also you might consider that in just 7 months in office he fooled the UN as well.

So if you want to keep up with the lied part, they you should at least acknowledge that Bush was in fact that smartest president that we have ever had..... Which I am not willing to do.

zelmo1234
05-08-2016, 04:36 PM

Yes if you hire them to strong arm people and threaten their families.

Or do you think it should be legal for me to use my old security team to suggest to other builders that they should not bid on a job???

zelmo1234
05-08-2016, 04:40 PM
What a Klassy little snowflake you are Zelly...... Do you talk to your mother that way too? hahahahahahaha.... or maybe she IS a Fu@ckstain too? I'm guessing this is how she has taught you to talk? She must be very proud of you!!

Actually I am so proud of my mother. A life long democrat and with the election of Obama, she has finally seen the light. She now hates liberals too. So my guess is she would not have waited so long.

And if what I said bothers you???? Stop acting like one! You want Respect Earn it. Liberals have been calling conservatives vile names for Decades, Trump just made it OK to repay them in kind. So I suggest that you Cowboy Up

zelmo1234
05-08-2016, 04:43 PM
the urgency of that singular issue drove the timing. and the kitchen sink nature of the resolution was to be expected. Bush himself said that we had one primary mission in Iraq and that was to disarm Saddam of his stockpiles of WMD's. If he had just waited a few months, he could have declared "mission accomplished" without suffering ANY US casualties, let alone 30K+.

That is very easy to say here in 2016, and looking back. But in 2001, just months after the worst attack on the USA in history, it was not nearly as clear.

And with Slick Willie out there telling everyone what a bad guy Sadam was? If he did not follow the path that he did, the Democrats would have had a Cow.

zelmo1234
05-08-2016, 04:47 PM
What is totally and completely amazing to me is just how hard liberals have to work to protect their hero's

They actually have take the side of their hero and believe the convoluted tails, and disregard, Facts, common sense, and the word of everyone else on the planet?

But you have to give them Credit for dedication.

domer76
05-08-2016, 04:53 PM
What is totally and completely amazing to me is just how hard liberals have to work to protect their hero's

They actually have take the side of their hero and believe the convoluted tails, and disregard, Facts, common sense, and the word of everyone else on the planet?

But you have to give them Credit for dedication.

Hillary killed Ron Brown, too. Shot the plane down herself.

iustitia
05-08-2016, 05:04 PM
I sincerely cannot believe that anyone would vote for someone that talked the way Trump does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBte-_JZ_vA

Peter1469
05-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Hillary killed Ron Brown, too. Shot the plane down herself.

That is a lie.

maineman
05-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Why YES, YES he did.

So now what????

Also you might consider that in just 7 months in office he fooled the UN as well.

So if you want to keep up with the lied part, they you should at least acknowledge that Bush was in fact that smartest president that we have ever had..... Which I am not willing to do.:yawn:

I can't tell if you really are this obtuse or if it's an act. Clinton expressed his personal opinion. Bush stated a matter of fact. The difference is subtle, no doubt, and it does require a level of understanding of the elegant nuances of the English language that My Weekly Reader aficionados don't usually possess, but the difference does, in fact, exist. No one is suggesting that pretty much everyone was pretty sure that Saddam probably had WMD's. I am saying, that when Team Bush repeatedly claimed absolute certainty - the total absence of all doubt - they were lying because they knew that varying degrees of doubt did exist. Those doubts were even contained within the caveats and qualifiers written into the NIE's that were delivered to Bush himself. There WAS some doubt within our own intelligence community. Therefore, the statement of FACT, "There is NO doubt" was a lie.

Can you wrap your brain around that, or not?

maineman
05-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Yes if you hire them to strong arm people and threaten their families.

Or do you think it should be legal for me to use my old security team to suggest to other builders that they should not bid on a job???if those threats did indeed happen, why has no court of law heard credible evidence of it?

Tahuyaman
05-08-2016, 05:50 PM

I agree that he's not a "presidential" figure, but he's not stupid, insane, crazy or unstable.

maineman
05-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Trump is certainly not stupid, but it seems to be he lacks the discipline to be president. He cannot keep from shooting from the hip in a wide variety of situations. He is convinced of his superior glibness that he engages his mouth before his brain, it seems.

Peter1469
05-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Trump is certainly not stupid, but it seems to be he lacks the discipline to be president. He cannot keep from shooting from the hip in a wide variety of situations. He is convinced of his superior glibness that he engages his mouth before his brain, it seems.

A lot of people like that. Many don't.

He is going to have to start making sense on issues for me to consider voting for him. He did foreign policy well. He has a long way to go.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 08:27 AM
A lot of people like that. Many don't.

He is going to have to start making sense on issues for me to consider voting for him. He did foreign policy well. He has a long way to go.

I do like someone who is candid and has the courage to tell me what he thinks without first having to consult focus ground ans polls.

However, Donald Trump doesn't appear to have a more than average grasp of many issues. A serious person interviewing to be the leader of the free world should be more informed.

It's been clearly demonstrated over the last seven years that the presidency of the United States is no place for OJT. We have also seen over the last seven years that an inflated ego does not translate into being a good leader.

It looks like we are facing the dilemma of choosing between two completely unacceptable candidates.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 08:31 AM

shooting from the hip is a good thing if your comments show that you are intelligent and well informed.

maineman
05-09-2016, 09:18 AM
shooting from the hip is a good thing if your comments show that you are intelligent and well informed.

like when he shot from the hip and said that women who had abortions should be punished?

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 03:57 PM
He said they should be punished IF abortion was banned by law.

I agree the idea that you do not create laws which you are not willing to enforce.

you should read my comment previously to the one you chose to quote, but that one probably doesn't allow you to misrepresent any of my views.

Green Arrow
05-09-2016, 04:18 PM
No, I'm pretty sure most of us ignore him.