PDA

View Full Version : How Many Lies Can You Count?

IGetItAlready
09-20-2012, 10:49 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/20/obama-slammed-on-fast-and-furious-in-spanish-language-tv-interview-shouldnt-you-fire-eric-holder/

Note: I'm not asking about deflections as the public school I attended never taught me to count THAT high.
But as far a lies, I've got him on:
1. Fast and Furious was started under the previous administration
2. We've turned over most of the documents
3. Having my DoJ investigate my DoJ wasn't a white wash

And I'm sure I've missed a few but have such a loathing for the man's voice I'm not watching again to do a more accurate count.
And who was he referring to when he said some high ranking DoJ officials should have known?
I vote for these two to be the debate moderators. They put the US MSM to shame.

Deadwood
09-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Not sure you misssed any, but the one about being started in the previous administration is an outright lie.

I liked her question "how many people have to die...."

He did NOT like that.....I bet she gets audited by the IRS for that

IGetItAlready
09-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Not sure you misssed any, but the one about being started in the previous administration is an outright lie.

I liked her question "how many people have to die...."

He did NOT like that.....I bet she gets audited by the IRS for that

Yeah, Obama's people are probably going through her trash as we speak.

Trinnity
09-21-2012, 05:56 AM
Good for Univision. They put our press to shame.

From the cited article:

“You told me during an interview that you and Mr. Holder did not authorize the Fast and Furious operation that allowed 2,000 weapons from the United States into Mexico and they were in the drug trafficking [cartels'] hands,” Univision co-host Jorge Ramos asked Obama, according to a translator, during the interview. “I think that up to 100 Mexicans might have died and also American agent Brian Terry. There’s a report that 14 agents were responsible for the operation but shouldn’t the attorney general, Eric Holder, he should have known about that and if he didn’t, should you fire him?”

Obama responded with similar talking points his administration has used time and again.

Listen to Obama get put on the spot, talk a lot, and spew nothing but bull:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVGIGXE1rAI

How come our press kisses his ass and NEVER holds him accountable??? He should be in PRISON and Holder too.

coolwalker
09-21-2012, 04:25 PM
"Those folks who were responsible have been held accountable."

Who...some poor secretary?

IGetItAlready
09-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Good for Univision. They put our press to shame.

From the cited article:

Listen to Obama get put on the spot, talk a lot, and spew nothing but bull:

How come our press kisses his ass and NEVER holds him accountable??? He should be in PRISON and Holder too.

I couldn't agree more Trinity.
If it were my kid both Holder and Obama would be charged with wrongful death and I would dedicate my life to seeing it happen.

Trinnity
09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
They both belong in prison, but since they have the power, they get to be Chi-thug criminals who're above the law. Time for a change. Hurry NOvember.

Stuck_In_California
09-21-2012, 05:13 PM
LIST OF OBAMA LIES 2012 - UPDATED - OBAMA LAUNDRY LIST OF LIES
> http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/