PDA

View Full Version : Senior Advisor Suggests Trump May Speak Every Night At Republican Convention

Mark III
05-07-2016, 01:01 PM
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/05/07/trump-advisor-suggests-trump-may-speak-every-night-rnc-convention/

Look for this year’s RNC Convention to take on the feel of President Camacho’s first speech from the movie, “Idiocracy.”

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA)

Senior advisor to Trump, Barry Bennett, has suggested that in breaking with tradition, where the nominee speaks on the last night of the convention, convention-goers may be treated to a nightly pep talk from the gilded toad.

Said Bennett (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/all-trump-all-the-time-adviser-says-he-could-speak-every-night-of-gop-convention/article/2590693):

“I think when it comes to the program a lot of us feel that we could juice up the format just a little,” Bennett told Masters in Politics. “More entertaining, more interesting. I don’t know why the candidate only speaks on acceptance night, why shouldn’t he speak every night from a different city? How come we are not doing broadcasts on Facebook or Google, why are we just relying on 45 minutes of network television time?”

Yes. That is what the convention has been missing all these years. It needs pizazz! Sex appeal! Maybe we can have a Jell-O wrestling match between Trump strumpets, Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter.

Mark III
05-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Speak every night ? Nah, he's not a narcissist (much) , lol.

domer76
05-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Speak every night ? Nah, he's not a narcissist (much) , lol.

He'll probably need to. Nobody else is showing up

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 01:07 PM
I do appreciate all of the work you do in bringing us the best, and most current information on Mister Trump. Will you continue to offer the same service to President Trump?

Mark III
05-07-2016, 01:10 PM
I know he is an embarrassment, but you are a big boy. You can hold up under it.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 01:11 PM
I know he is an embarrassment, but you are a big boy. You can hold up under it.Does this mean you will continue to provide the same level of support to President Trump?

Peter1469
05-07-2016, 01:55 PM
lol

SurelySimple
05-07-2016, 02:52 PM
I do appreciate all of the work you do in bringing us the best, and most current information on Mister Trump. Will you continue to offer the same service to President Trump?

What is it?

You find the information troublesome? Something you don't want you and others to know?

Stick your head in the sand much?

hanger4
05-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Much ado about nothing Mark III

hanger4
05-07-2016, 03:10 PM
What is it?

You find the information troublesome? Something you don't want you and others to know?

Stick your head in the sand much?

You should probably stop reading into posts things that aren't there. Kind a makes ya look silly.

MisterVeritis
05-07-2016, 04:05 PM
What is it?You find the information troublesome? Something you don't want you and others to know?Stick your head in the sand much?No. I love what Mark is doing. He provides the freshest, best news every hour on what soon-to-be-President Trump is doing. I hope he will continue during president Trump's eight years in office.