PDA

View Full Version : Another flip and where's the tax return Donald?

AZ Jim
05-09-2016, 10:46 AM
This guy is a pathological liar 1st class!
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/08/federal-minimum-wage-trump

Cigar
05-09-2016, 10:55 AM
It's really important to Donald that his supporters thinks he has Billions and Billions ... :laugh:

hanger4
05-09-2016, 10:59 AM
This guy is a pathological liar 1st class!
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/08/federal-minimum-wage-trump

He is a liar nodoubt. Why doesn't it bother you that Hillary is also ??

JDubya
05-09-2016, 11:09 AM

Not even close.

Cigar
05-09-2016, 11:20 AM

What did Hillary Lie about?

JDubya
05-09-2016, 11:23 AM

Don't you know?

Every single solitary word she has uttered from the day she spoke her first, has been an evil, dastardly lie meant to undermine 'Murika.

Cigar
05-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Don't you know?

Every single solitary word she has uttered from the day she spoke her first, has been an evil, dastardly lie meant to undermine 'Murika.

Before or after she became a politician :laugh:

Mark III
05-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Trump has already said that he pays very little in taxes. He said he doesnt want to give money to a government that misuses it.

I assume that is what he doesnt want Americans to find out, even though he said it himself.

This is what he said last August

"I fight like hell to pay as little as possible for two reasons. Number one, I'm a businessman. And that's the way you're supposed to do it," Trump said in an interview with CBS (http://www.cbsnews.com/live/)' "Face the Nation (http://www.cbsnews.com/face-the-nation/)." "The other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it."

Trump has not yet released his tax returns, but said he has "no major problem" with doing it. And he said he may tie a release of his tax returns to a release of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as secretary of state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-pay-as-little-as-possible-in-taxes/

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 11:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Safety
05-09-2016, 11:47 AM

You're going with the "they do it too" defense?

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Trump has already said that he pays very little in taxes. He said he doesnt want to give money to a government that misuses it.

I assume that is what he doesnt want Americans to find out, even though he said it himself.

This is what he said last August

"I fight like hell to pay as little as possible for two reasons. Number one, I'm a businessman. And that's the way you're supposed to do it," Trump said in an interview with CBS (http://www.cbsnews.com/live/)' "Face the Nation (http://www.cbsnews.com/face-the-nation/)." "The other reason is that I hate the way our government spends our taxes. I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it."

Trump has not yet released his tax returns, but said he has "no major problem" with doing it. And he said he may tie a release of his tax returns to a release of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as secretary of state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-pay-as-little-as-possible-in-taxes/

You might want to reread your post -- you claimed he said he "pays very little in taxes," but he actually said that he fights "...like hell to pay as little as possible..."

I guarantee you that he pays a lot more than you do. LOL

BTW, the IRS is currently auditing several years of his taxes (interesting they picked this time, no?) but that he'll release them when the IRS is done.

If he's bragging about paying the least possible (which every American tries to do), then it's something he's proud of -- not ashamed of.

Cigar
05-09-2016, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Then I assume you're not Voting for Hillary and are Voting for Trump ... who BTW, can't provide more than 8 seconds of Facts on anyones Fact-Check :grin:

Now go stand by that wall .. Mexico is sending a Check any minute now.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Another flip and where's the tax return Donald?
Trump's tax documents are with Obama's college transcripts.

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Then I assume you're not Voting for Hillary and are Voting for Trump ... who BTW, can't provide more than 8 seconds of Facts on anyones Fact-Check :grin:

Now go stand by that wall .. Mexico is sending a Check any minute now.

Why'd ya ask if'n ya didn'a wanna know?

I'm not sure about voting for Trump -- but I know damn straight I'll never vote for Hitlery.

No one in their right mind would.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 11:58 AM
You might want to reread your post -- you claimed he said he "pays very little in taxes," but he actually said that he fights "...like hell to pay as little as possible..."

I guarantee you that he pays a lot more than you do. LOL

BTW, the IRS is currently auditing several years of his taxes (interesting they picked this time, no?) but that he'll release them when the IRS is done.

If he's bragging about paying the least possible (which every American tries to do), then it's something he's proud of -- not ashamed of.

seeing as though he's an extremely wealthy guy, I'm sure that the IRS has been all over his tax situation for years and years.

I'm also sure that he doesn't do his taxes by himself in his home office or by using turbotax.

AZ Jim
05-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Another flip and where's the tax return Donald?

Trump's tax documents are with Obama's college transcripts.What the hell kind of answer is that? You'll go to any length to show your ignorance, eh?

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:07 PM
What the hell kind of answer is that? You'll go to any length to show your ignorance, eh?

You are predictable, maineman.......

AZ Jim
05-09-2016, 12:07 PM
Why'd ya ask if'n ya didn'a wanna know?

I'm not sure about voting for Trump -- but I know damn straight I'll never vote for Hitlery.

No one in their right mind would.*Transportation supervisor*...."Make room for FK on your short bus!"

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Odd response....

AZ Jim
05-09-2016, 12:26 PM
You are predictable, maineman.......Wrong chester, but then you are used to last place finishes.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Wrong chester, but then you are used to last place finishes.

that kind of response is a typical maineman response.

hanger4
05-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Not even close.

I laughed

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 12:37 PM
*Transportation supervisor*...."Make room for FK on your short bus!"

...says the guy who missed the bus completely. :roflmao:

hanger4
05-09-2016, 12:37 PM
You're going with the "they do it too" defense?

Nope, I'm not defending Trump as you nodoubt read. Just pointing out Mark III's double standards.

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 12:42 PM
What the hell kind of answer is that? You'll go to any length to show your ignorance, eh?

Why do you think his post was ignorant?

Neither tax returns nor college transcripts must be released by law.

Releasing either is completely voluntary.

Trump has said he'd release his returns once the audit is over.

Obama had his transcripts locked up tight -- never again to see the light of day.

Fascinating, no?

Safety
05-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Why do you think his post was ignorant?

Neither tax returns nor college transcripts must be released by law.

Releasing either is completely voluntary.

Trump has said he'd release his returns once the audit is over.

Obama had his transcripts locked up tight -- never again to see the light of day.

Fascinating, no?

If precedence is what guides us, then releasing tax returns is what presidential candidates do, releasing college transcripts are not. If a president's college transcripts are released without permission /=/ another president preventing his from being released.

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Wrong chester, but then you are used to last place finishes.

oh..... What is the "Chester" thing about? What made you think that was my name? I never was a fan of old TV westerns.

hanger4
05-09-2016, 12:49 PM

Ooooooh nothing Cigar, she's as pure as the driven snow.

Seriously ??

You want a list ?? or are you just being facetious ??

To save you time looking up facetious;

http://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&q=facetious&spell=1&sa=X

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:50 PM
If precedence is what guides us, then releasing tax returns is what presidential candidates do, releasing college transcripts are not. If a president's college transcripts are released without permission /=/ another president preventing his from being released.

Is there a record of the presidential candidates who refused to release their tax records?

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Is there a record of the presidential candidates who refused to release their tax records?

i answered it myself...

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web/PresidentialTaxReturns/

Tahuyaman
05-09-2016, 12:59 PM
If Donald Trump is reluctant to release his taxe info it's for one of two reasons. Either he contributes very little to various charities, or he doesn't want people to discover which charities he supports.

Its not because it would reveal cheating or fraud.

Green Arrow
05-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Where are the transcripts of Hillary's Wall Street speeches?

birddog
05-09-2016, 01:03 PM
No doubt Trump's tax records are more complicated and more subject to criticism than most. If Hillary would truly come clean with her email records, he should go ahead and release them.

FindersKeepers
05-09-2016, 01:08 PM

Does Precedence guide us?

Romney released his transcripts in an effort to get Obama to do so -- but Obama declined.

I don't get your final sentence.

Safety
05-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Does Precedence guide us?

Romney released his transcripts in an effort to get Obama to do so -- but Obama declined.

I don't get your final sentence.

I would think precedence does guide us, if not, every case would be different based upon how we are feeling that day.

Bush's transcripts were leaked, and somehow that meant that Obama must release his. The argument from the right over the last 7 years is that Obama locked his transcripts from being released, however, everyone's college transcripts are confidential until the person decides to release them. Yes, there was even a chain email floating around how Obama spent millions on lawyers to make sure his transcripts are kept locked away...

FindersKeepers
05-10-2016, 05:27 AM
I would think precedence does guide us, if not, every case would be different based upon how we are feeling that day.

Bush's transcripts were leaked, and somehow that meant that Obama must release his. The argument from the right over the last 7 years is that Obama locked his transcripts from being released, however, everyone's college transcripts are confidential until the person decides to release them. Yes, there was even a chain email floating around how Obama spent millions on lawyers to make sure his transcripts are kept locked away...

Yes, transcripts are confidential -- but so are tax returns. I must have missed the email that was going around -- but I remember Obama being asked to release his transcripts -- as Romney did -- but he declined.

Personally, I don't care about transcripts or tax returns, but one is just as valid (or invalid) as the other.

Captain Obvious
05-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Fools