PDA

View Full Version : LOL Clinton's release a BS Rapist Story we see here 17 pages / Trump says I raise you

texan
05-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Bill is a predator and Hillary is a lesbo! This couldn't get any better.

'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3427366/He-frilly-nightie-danced-playing-sax-Former-Miss-Arkansas-says-Bill-Clinton-bed-confided-Hillary-sex-women-fears-Hillary-vendetta-sleeps-loaded-semi-automatic.html#ixzz48CLSMECZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Peter1469
05-09-2016, 05:10 PM
go Hillary

hanger4
05-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Ya reckon the Clinton machine set up that story out of California ??

Crepitus
05-09-2016, 06:43 PM
I would imagine this has just as much basis in reality as the Trump rape story.

Common
05-09-2016, 07:16 PM
I ignore this crap its just dirty pool

Cigar
05-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Wow ... The First a Black Man, then Woman and Lebo President ... boy will you Cons feel Dry F.cked after November 8th :laugh:

What's next, a Hispanic President :grin:

Quicksilver
05-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Wow ... The First a Black Man, then Woman and Lebo President ... boy will you Cons feel Dry F.cked after November 8th :laugh:

Yeah.... and hopefully mass suicide..

Subdermal
05-09-2016, 09:11 PM

The 67 yr old classy grannie speaks. And then says she's going to start with personal attacks.

Again.. I believed that PERSONAL attacks against members is against the TOS... Guess I was wrong.. Since it appears to be ok... I will start.

Start?

:biglaugh:

Wow Peter.... Can't dispute what I said, so resorting to sexism and ageism is all you have? It really shows your lack of intellect... and basic decency for that matter... By the way.. I thought you weren't going to respond to me any more.... and I've also reported this post.. You are a disgrace.

You poor thing... You really are threatened by a smart woman aren't you.... You didn't even take the time to read and digest what I was saying.. Dismissed little one... You are not even a challenge to me..and a waste of my time..

Sorry.... I don't know who HOME schooled you.... but Fascism is radical Right.. Not left.. know you think you know better... and that you are smarter than everyone.... but you are definitely wrong.

You really don't know what you are talking about... I've come to realize that about this forum... So many are looney toons

What a Klassy little snowflake you are Zelly...... Do you talk to your mother that way too? hahahahahahaha.... or maybe she IS a Fu@ckstain too? I'm guessing this is how she has taught you to talk? She must be very proud of you!!

Better than mentally Ill I guess... Have you talked to your shrink about it?

Nothing escapes me.... especially someone's sore spot.

Since your IQ isn't much above room temperature, you will never have the pleasure of "putting me in my place"... A 90 IQ must be pretty daunting to YOU.. huh?

There - literally - are more than a hundred additional personal attacks in your viewable posts. You are an expert, gramma.

Also: I was TBed in your thread because I posted a comment advising you avoid chunky peanut butter after Chris had posted a warning - and didn't see the warning.

Not because you were subject to a question you didn't like. So wah wah some more, won't you?

JDubya
05-09-2016, 09:27 PM

These guys are used to feeling dry fucked.

That's why they are such a bunch of sore-asses.

Bo-4
05-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Old news .. yep, Sally Miller, yet another Clinton grifter.

Miller's Hometown Reporters Found Her "Unreliable" When She First Made Claims In 1990s, "No Major News Outlets Gave Credence To Her Account." In their 2001 book The Hunting of the President: The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton, reporters Joe Conason and Gene Lyons reported that Miller (then known by her married name Sally Miller Perdue) claimed during the 1992 presidential campaign that she had had an affair with Clinton, but that Clinton denied ever having met her and her story was ignored by major news organizations who did not find her credible. From The Hunting of the President:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/02/16/right-wing-media-run-with-unreliable-arkansas-w/208624

Bo-4
05-10-2016, 09:03 AM

Heheh yep!

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/300/img/photos/2015/09/25/73/65/Castro.JPEG-0fd8f.jpg

Quicksilver
05-10-2016, 09:06 AM
He would be a smart VP pic for Clinton.. but she already has the Hispanic vote sewed up.

Cigar
05-10-2016, 09:18 AM
He would be a smart VP pic for Clinton.. but she already has the Hispanic vote sewed up.

I agree ... sure better than Little Marco :laugh:

Tahuyaman
05-10-2016, 09:47 AM

Be careful what you wish for.