PDA

View Full Version : tPF Ben Rhodes Reveals How Obama Duped America Into The Dangerous Iran Deal

MisterVeritis
05-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Should every involved member of the Obama administration face charges and prison time for their treason?

"President Obama—with the help of an equally arrogant 38-year-old national security fabulist, Ben Rhodes—remade the Middle East to empower America’s most hated enemy."

"Rhodes and Obama knew that, for anyone but the hard-left to accept a deal with America’s bitter enemy in Tehran, a new narrative needed to emerge, even if it was relatively transparent nonsense. As Rhodes (http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/ben-rhodes-reveals-how-obama-duped-america-into-the-dangerous-iran-deal/) explained (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/the-aspiring-novelist-who-became-obamas-foreign-policy-guru.html?_r=0) to his bemused interviewer, David Samuels, in a New York Times Magazine profile this weekend, it was first necessary to lie to a corrupted and inexperienced American media about all sorts of things, beginning with the nature and intentions of the enemy Iranian regime."

I believe that the utterly worthless Republicans in the Senate, the pathetic Corker and ineffective McConnell should be included in this treason because they capitulated before Obama. They should be stripped of their offices and sent to prison. All of them including Obama.

Should the sycophants in the state-run media also be sent to prison? I believe they all should. Everyone involved in the State Department who was involved, everyone in the White House including the son of a bitch, plus the members of the Senate who capitulated should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Am I wrong?

Peter1469
05-10-2016, 06:18 PM
A deal that won't be looked at kindly in the history books. All that is left to be seen is whether the moderates in Iran can make the most out of the ending of the sanctions.

I don't recall. If there was no senate vote for it, it isn't a treaty. Just a memorandum of agreement.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2016, 06:43 PM
A deal that won't be looked at kindly in the history books. All that is left to be seen is whether the moderates in Iran can make the most out of the ending of the sanctions.

I don't recall. If there was no senate vote for it, it isn't a treaty. Just a memorandum of agreement.
There are no Iranian moderates. That was part of the lies.

Peter1469
05-10-2016, 06:46 PM
OK.

That is going off the reservation.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2016, 07:07 PM
OK.

That is going off the reservation.

What do you mean? It is very clear that obama's regime just made everything up including so-called provisions of the agreement. I believe everyoe involved should be charged, tried, and jailed for the rest of their lives.

MMC
05-10-2016, 07:27 PM
BO and his Team are taking the flak for it. Now the State Dept deleted the video. That Transparency problem they have.

UPDATE: "Glitch"; After Obama Administration Caught Lying About Iran Deal, State Department Deletes Video to Cover Up.....

In case you missed it over the weekend, National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes admitted in a lengthy New York Times Magazine profile that the Obama administration used the media to manipulate and lie to the American people about the nuclear deal with Iran. Here is one of the lies pushed by the administration, which David Reaboi highlighted yesterday at The Federalist (http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/ben-rhodes-reveals-how-obama-duped-america-into-the-dangerous-iran-deal/).

After the administration was caught lying, thanks to Rhodes, the State Department deleted video footage in the archives of the exchange Reaboi discusses. Fox News James Rosen reported on the deletion last night.

UPDATE: The State Department is arguing the footage of the exact statement under scrutiny went missing because of a "glitch." .....snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/05/10/after-obama-administration-caught-lying-about-iran-deal-state-department-deletes-video-to-cover-up-n2161098

Peter1469
05-10-2016, 07:40 PM
What do you mean? It is very clear that obama's regime just made everything up including so-called provisions of the agreement. I believe everyoe involved should be charged, tried, and jailed for the rest of their lives.

Iran has moderates. I don't doubt the rest- that the Obama regime sold the agreement on lies.

MisterVeritis
05-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Iran has moderates. I don't doubt the rest- that the Obama regime sold the agreement on lies.

But there are no moderates in power. It was all lies. And they have unintentionally admitted it was all lies. It is time for some serious criminal prosecutions up to and including Obama. Our government is waging a war against the American citizens. Why?

Tahuyaman
05-10-2016, 10:17 PM

that is the absolute truth.

There are times we agree.

Tahuyaman
05-10-2016, 10:18 PM

maybe within the citizenry, but no one in any position of power. If they were a moderaate, they are either in prison or were executed.

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 03:02 AM

Most of the history books will be written by guilt-ridden white liberal historians who will not allow themselves to say anything bad about obumer.

and most of the history books that clueless 20-something young students will read are the ones written by liberals.

Obumer has little to fear from the truth.

as for iran the $150 billion is theirs and the sanctions have been broken.

the mullahs are home free

Peter1469
05-11-2016, 04:47 AM
But there are no moderates in power. It was all lies. And they have unintentionally admitted it was all lies. It is time for some serious criminal prosecutions up to and including Obama. Our government is waging a war against the American citizens. Why?

The Iranian power structure is extremely complicated. It takes a flow chart to depict. After work I will try to find something.

There are more moderates in power after the deal was signed (they had elections recently).

Again, the Obama regime lied to the public about the deal.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2016, 09:28 AM
The Iranian power structure is extremely complicated. It takes a flow chart to depict. After work I will try to find something.

There are more moderates in power after the deal was signed (they had elections recently).

Sometimes complexity is used to shield who controls ultimate power.

I still want our utterly worthless Congress to hold hearings under oath. I believe the House should impeach the Monster. Then try him and jail him. That idiot Corker and the fool, McConnell need to lose their cushy jobs.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2016, 10:10 AM

Iran is still run completely by muslim extremists. This notion that There are "moderates" in positions of power in Iran is a myth.

Don't fall for a myth.

But yes, the Obama administration intentionally misrepresented the truth. (assisted by the media) about the agreement. That is indeed lying. The media knew this, but remained silent because of partisan concerns.

Peter1469
05-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Here is a visual description (https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/iran-fragile-coalition-defeats-hard-liners)of the political factions inside Iran:

https://www.stratfor.com/sites/default/files/styles/stratfor_full/public/main/images/iran-political-factions.png?itok=wlcxBPxJ

Despite the consensus among most moderates and some conservatives that Iran should open up its economy, reformists, pragmatic conservatives and traditionalist conservatives embrace social reform to different degrees. Though young voters demand greater social freedoms for men and women alike, the members of the coalition now ruling the Iranian parliament apparently do not see eye to eye on implementing many of those measures. The same is true of the media freedoms advocated by reformists, which have polarized the moderate conservative factions. It comes as no surprise, then, that Rouhani has been unable (or perhaps unwilling) to follow through with his pledge to release politicians of the banned Green Movement, even though the move would be popular among many Iranians.

In the end, security may be the only realm in which the agendas of all Iran's political groups fully align. Iran will maintain an active ballistic missile program regardless of whether a hard-liner, reformist or pragmatic conservative government is in place. This program is a critical component of Tehran's national security strategy, and no political leaders are pushing to dismantle it, despite the fact that it violates certain U.N. sanctions. The country's nuclear program will be similarly protected, an enduring source of tension (https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/irans-duplicitous-nuclear-strategy) between Iran and other members of the international community. Though reformists espouse greater engagement with the West, moderates and conservatives alike stand firmly behind the nuclear program, regardless of what impact it has on the country's relationships abroad.

Taken together, these points of contention suggest that despite the strong showing moderates had in the latest elections, economic and social change will be slow to follow. Rouhani and his allies have by no means cinched the next presidency. After all, many of the hard-liners who lost in the Feb. 26 elections did not lose by much, and several hard-liners remain popular, especially outside of Iran's densely populated cities. If Iran's new leaders cannot fulfill their mandate, and quickly, the tables may turn on them before the next electoral race even begins.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Here is a visual description (https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/iran-fragile-coalition-defeats-hard-liners)of the political factions inside Iran:

https://www.stratfor.com/sites/default/files/styles/stratfor_full/public/main/images/iran-political-factions.png?itok=wlcxBPxJ
That is all very cool. But the IslamoNAZIs still report to Mohammad Hitler.

Obama lied. Some city somewhere will be obliterated. Thanks, Democrats. Thanks, Obama. Thanks, Corker and McConnell.

donttread
05-11-2016, 04:21 PM

Once again what business does a society/government as controlling, interfering and war like as ours have sanctioning others?

MisterVeritis
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Once again what business does a society/government as controlling, interfering and war like as ours have sanctioning others?

I just shake my head.

donttread
05-11-2016, 04:52 PM

What do the "moderate rebels " in Syria stand for, for example? Do they allow stoning for having a FB account but only in the accused is over 18. Do they stipulate that husbands can only beat their women and children with their bare hands? Do they only drop everything to pray twice a day? I mean what are the real differences?

Common Sense
05-11-2016, 04:53 PM
It's clear that many here don't understand Iran at all.

Peter1469
05-11-2016, 05:10 PM
What do the "moderate rebels " in Syria stand for, for example? Do they allow stoning for having a FB account but only in the accused is over 18. Do they stipulate that husbands can only beat their women and children with their bare hands? Do they only drop everything to pray twice a day? I mean what are the real differences?

This thread is about Iran. I posted a pic that may assist with your question.

Subdermal
05-11-2016, 10:15 PM

...he says, while adding absolutely nothing to indicate that he's any different.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 04:26 AM
...he says, while adding absolutely nothing to indicate that he's any different.

What uber libs like Common Sense and his hero obama understand is that iran is the arch enemy of America.

for them whatever iran wants they want.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 06:19 AM

There are no Iranian Moderates who are currently in positions of power and authority in Iran.

There exists within the Iranian population many people who want to turn away from Radical Muslim Fundamentalism to embrace freedom and modernity.

Just like in America, there exists many people who want to END Affirmative Action, and pursue Dr. King's Dream of a Race-Neutral, merit based society. Yet every year, the number of new racial preference Pandering programs grows...

Just like in America, there exists many people who want Pragmatic and Environmentally Responsible Energy Solutions, but instead we spend Billions on destroying the coal industry, rather than improving it, ignore the promise of Algae based synthetic fuels and spend much more than we can afford building the less than unity REI (return on energy investment) solar voltaic cells, and the metal toxin nightmare of multi-tonne Lithium battery based cars...

Just like in America, a tiny minority of sexual-identity confused people force their personal sexual preferences into the faces, bathrooms, locker-rooms and lives of the vast majority of sexual-identity confident and conservative people who just want frail-self-Identity-and-confidence twelve year old girls to have a male-free place to see to their rapidly changing private needs...

This is what happens when a radical minority gains control of a society, and we are no different than Iran in many ways.

-

Common Sense
05-12-2016, 06:33 AM
What uber libs like Common Sense and his hero obama understand is that iran is the arch enemy of America.

for them whatever iran wants they want.

How can anyone take you seriously when you say stupid things like that?

MMC
05-12-2016, 06:37 AM
There are no Iranian Moderates who are currently in positions of power and authority in Iran.

There exists within the Iranian population many people who want to turn away from Radical Muslim Fundamentalism to embrace freedom and modernity.

Just like in America, there exists many people who want to END Affirmative Action, and pursue Dr. King's Dream of a Race-Neutral, merit based society. Yet every year, the number of new racial preference Pandering programs grows...

Just like in America, there exists many people who want Pragmatic and Environmentally Responsible Energy Solutions, but instead we spend Billions on destroying the coal industry, rather than improving it, ignore the promise of Algae based synthetic fuels and spend much more than we can afford building the less than unity REI (return on energy investment) solar voltaic cells, and the metal toxin nightmare of multi-tonne Lithium battery based cars...

Just like in America, a tiny minority of sexual-identity confused people force their personal sexual preferences into the faces, bathrooms, locker-rooms and lives of the vast majority of sexual-identity confident and conservative people who just want frail-self-Identity-and-confidence twelve year old girls to have a male-free place to see to their rapidly changing private needs...

This is what happens when a radical minority gains control of a society, and we are no different than Iran in many ways.

-

It only goes so far with that tiny minority of the special people. Oh and they wont go radical. As they can't afford to lose any more numbers.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 06:39 AM
How can anyone take you seriously when you say stupid things like that?

I didnt expect you to confess your true feelings.

Common Sense
05-12-2016, 06:45 AM
I didnt expect you to confess your true feelings.

Yeah, I secretly side with Iran or ISIS or AQ or NK and secretly pine for the destruction of the great satan Amedica! Death to Amedica!!! Alalalallalalalalaaaa!!!

STFU, dolt...

Oh, btw...I'll be in the US all next week. Lets grab a falafel together.

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 06:51 AM
Iran actually has a very complicated political system / structure.

Most people here are sub-ignorant on the issue.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:18 AM

Complex it might be, but it did not stop violent rhetoric lunatics like Ayatollah Khomeini and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from rising to totalitarian power over a large state practicing Islamo-Fascist Terrorism and pursuing Nuclear Arms.

In other Islamic States, which had similar potential, the local politics prevented such people from gaining totalitarian control.

It is my belief that Iran is uniquely DANGEROUS. Much more so than any other Nation within the collection of Islamic Nations.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't negotiate with them, or seek understanding, but it does mean we need to use extreme caution, restraint and proceed only in small steps which prove to be responded to in good faith by the Iranians.

So far, we have seen little of good faith from the Iranians.

-

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I secretly side with Iran or ISIS or AQ or NK and secretly pine for the destruction of the great satan Amedica! Death to Amedica!!! Alalalallalalalalaaaa!!!

STFU, dolt...

Oh, btw...I'll be in the US all next week. Lets grab a falafel together.

You like many liberals in this country think that America is the bigger villian than anti American radicals like ISIS.

its a common attitude on the left.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 07:24 AM

Yes, far too complicated for anyone other than Peter to understand

or at least according to Peter

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Complex it might be, but it did not stop violent rhetoric lunatics like Ayatollah Khomeini and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad from rising to totalitarian power over a large state practicing Islamo-Fascist Terrorism and pursuing Nuclear Arms.

In other Islamic States, which had similar potential, the local politics prevented such people from gaining totalitarian control.

It is my belief that Iran is uniquely DANGEROUS. Much more so than any other Nation within the collection of Islamic Nations.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't negotiate with them, or seek understanding, but it does mean we need to use extreme caution, restraint and proceed only in small steps which prove to be responded to in good faith by the Iranians.

So far, we have seen little of good faith from the Iranians.

-

Iran is slowly moderating. That will increase as western businesses set up shop.

I am not saying that they are not dangerous. They just are not the dragon so many make them out to be.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Iran is slowly moderating. That will increase as western businesses set up shop.

I am not saying that they are not dangerous. They just are not the dragon so many make them out to be.

Tell that to the murdered Kurds and Christians of Iraq and Syria.

Tell that to the victims of ISIS.

Those beheaded and burned alive, or forced into sex-slavery would likely tell you that Iran's involvement in the rise of ISIS proves just how dangerous they can be.

-

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:33 AM

Those beheaded and burned alive, or forced into sex-slavery would likely tell you that Iran's involvement in the rise of ISIS proves just how dangerous they can be.

-

Iran is fighting ISIL.

The Sunni - Shia thing. You know 1400 years of hatred and war.

Don't go full retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Cigar
05-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Should every involved member of the Obama administration face charges and prison time for their treason?

"President Obama—with the help of an equally arrogant 38-year-old national security fabulist, Ben Rhodes—remade the Middle East to empower America’s most hated enemy."

"Rhodes and Obama knew that, for anyone but the hard-left to accept a deal with America’s bitter enemy in Tehran, a new narrative needed to emerge, even if it was relatively transparent nonsense. As Rhodes (http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/ben-rhodes-reveals-how-obama-duped-america-into-the-dangerous-iran-deal/) explained (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/the-aspiring-novelist-who-became-obamas-foreign-policy-guru.html?_r=0) to his bemused interviewer, David Samuels, in a New York Times Magazine profile this weekend, it was first necessary to lie to a corrupted and inexperienced American media about all sorts of things, beginning with the nature and intentions of the enemy Iranian regime."

I believe that the utterly worthless Republicans in the Senate, the pathetic Corker and ineffective McConnell should be included in this treason because they capitulated before Obama. They should be stripped of their offices and sent to prison. All of them including Obama.

Should the sycophants in the state-run media also be sent to prison? I believe they all should. Everyone involved in the State Department who was involved, everyone in the White House including the son of a $#@!, plus the members of the Senate who capitulated should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Am I wrong?

Wan't The US already there ... in 2009? :laugh:

So who Duped you into thinking we weren't :laugh:

Common Sense
05-12-2016, 07:36 AM

-

Iran is fighting ISIS. I think you may be out of your depth here if you think Iran funds or supports ISIS.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:36 AM
Iran is fighting ISIL.

The Sunni - Shia thing. You know 1400 years of hatred and war.

Don't go full retarded.

Don't go Naive.

From time immemorial, one of the best ways to justify taking over a neighboring country, has been to secretly aid the growth of an ancient enemy faction's power.

-

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Don't go Naive.

From time immemorial, one of the best ways to justify taking over a neighboring country, has been to secretly aid the growth of an ancient enemy faction's power.

-

ISIL is contrary to Iranian control of the region.....

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 07:42 AM

-

I guess we just dont understand the nuances of Iran the way Peter does.

Oh well.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:42 AM
ISIL is contrary to Iranian control of the region.....

Which will be used to JUSTIFY Iran's taking over the territory...

THINK!

-

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:44 AM
I guess we just dont understand the nuances of Iran the way Peter does.

Oh well.

You are correct.

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Which will be used to JUSTIFY Iran's taking over the territory...

THINK!

-

Iran is not expanding its territory. Iran wishes to expand its influence.

This isn't World of Warcraft. This is real life. Let's try to be serious and not dream up fantastic and impossible scenarios.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:50 AM

This isn't World of Warcraft. This is real life. Let's try to be serious and not dream up fantastic and impossible scenarios.

Glib insults to Kurmugeon won't stop the bloodshed of ISIS, or the Iranian covert material and leadership support for ISIS.

It won't remove the Iranians from occupation of Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan to form a Regional Islamic Caliphate.

Denial of Iranian Covert Ops won't stop their manipulations of the Western Nations.

-

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Glib insults to Kurmugeon won't stop the bloodshed of ISIS, or the Iranian covert material and leadership support for ISIS.

It won't remove the Iranians from occupation of Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan to form a Regional Islamic Caliphate.

Denial of Iranian Covert Ops won't stop their manipulations of the Western Nations.

-

Iran is not supporting ISIL.

The Islamic State is dangerous. They will shift from nation creation to international terrorism as we degraded IS.

Keep it in the real world.

We can start up a thread in the Conspiracy forum to handle the Iranian / ISIL alliance. That could be a lot of fun.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 07:58 AM

The Islamic State is dangerous. They will shift from nation creation to international terrorism as we degraded IS.

We can start up a thread in the Conspiracy forum to handle the Iranian / ISIL alliance. That could be a lot of fun.

I cannot discuss why I know that Iran is aiding and abetting ISIS.

Many other Western Nations Intelligence Agencies, such as MI6 and Mossad, have made open statements about this problem.

It is NOT a wacko conspiracy theory, as you so casually dismiss it, it is a real world, significant problem resulting in the brutal deaths of thousands of innocents.

-

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 08:25 AM

Yes, the iranians are our friends.

right peter?

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 09:39 AM

Many other Western Nations Intelligence Agencies, such as MI6 and Mossad, have made open statements about this problem.

It is NOT a wacko conspiracy theory, as you so casually dismiss it, it is a real world, significant problem resulting in the brutal deaths of thousands of innocents.

-

That is why I suggested a thread in the Conspiracy forum. That is what it is for.

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Yes, the iranians are our friends.

right peter?

Incorrect.

1:1

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:22 PM
You are a genius. Help us understand Iran.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:24 PM

But in the end, Peter, the decisions are made by the IslamoNAZIs.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Wan't The US already there ... in 2009? :laugh:

So who Duped you into thinking we weren't :laugh:
Either this is so brilliant I am unable to comprehend it. Or it isn't.

I ned a translation into something I can understand. Is there anyone here who understand Cigar enough to rewrite it?

This is in response to my opening piece.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:30 PM
You are correct.
LOL. Sometimes I love your responses, even when I think you are wrong.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:31 PM

In WoW do territories exchange hands?

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 12:31 PM
But in the end, Peter, the decisions are made by the IslamoNAZIs.

With constraints.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:35 PM

Don't think of it as an alliance. Iran fought against Iraq for control of Iraq. How much easier could it be than to provide expertise in the finer arts of bomb making or in providing information intended to weaken Iraq?

We are not above using one enemy to weaken another.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:36 PM

-
I agree with your assessment.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 12:39 PM
With constraints.In the case this thread is addressing what constraints do you see that I cannot? The Iranian IslamoNAZIs recovered their 150 billion dollars in frozen assets. I doubt they will use the money to spruce up aging shopping malls in Tehran.The Obama regime has guaranteed they will have nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles. How do the constraints that you see have an impact on Obama's evil?

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 01:25 PM
LOL. Sometimes I love your responses, even when I think you are wrong.

Peter does have a way with words, doesnt he?

but in this case he's trying very hard to convince us that he knows more about iran than we do and that just isnt working.

the iranians are not moderates unless you count the few in hiding or in prison

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Don't think of it as an alliance. Iran fought against Iraq for control of Iraq. How much easier could it be than to provide expertise in the finer arts of bomb making or in providing information intended to weaken Iraq?

We are not above using one enemy to weaken another.

They were involved in combat in Iraq when I was there. They were supporting Shia. Not Sunnis.

American policy is so f'ed up because they act like there is no split between Sunnis and Shia. I don't know if it is arrogance or stupidity.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
They were involved in combat in Iraq when I was there. They were supporting Shia. Not Sunnis.

American policy is so f'ed up because they act like there is no split between Sunnis and Shia. I don't know if it is arrogance or stupidity.

We should be killing every isis and iranian fighter we can find

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 02:05 PM
In WoW do territories exchange hands?
WoW is a game. I don't know anything else about it.

Iran is not seeking to expand territory. It would make no sense to do so.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Peter does have a way with words, doesnt he?

but in this case he's trying very hard to convince us that he knows more about iran than we do and that just isnt working.

the iranians are not moderates unless you count the few in hiding or in prison
Peter may know more than I do about Iran. Iran was never one of my targets.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:07 PM

I understand the Sunni-Shia split and am grateful for it.

That does not mean they are above using one enemy to weaken another enemy.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:08 PM
WoW is a game. I don't know anything else about it.

Iran is not seeking to expand territory. It would make no sense to do so.

I have been playing Warcraft for nine year. Fun game.

Iran wanted Basra. Why has that changed?

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
I understand the Sunni-Shia split and am grateful for it.

That does not mean they are above using one enemy to weaken another enemy.

We will have to kill both of them sooner or later anyway.

might as well do it now

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 04:46 PM
We should be killing every isis and iranian fighter we can find
Toss in a side-order of regime change and it seems reasonable.

Common Sense
05-12-2016, 04:48 PM

Repetition is key.

Kurmugeon
05-12-2016, 05:41 PM
I agree with your assessment.

So does Mossad and MI6.

Iran needs a Pretext to invade and seize the Syrian and Iraqi Territory.

ISIS is very useful.

-

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 06:23 PM
So does Mossad and MI6.

Iran needs a Pretext to invade and seize the Syrian and Iraqi Territory.

ISIS is very useful.

-

Iran doesn't have the resources and will to invade and occupy Iraq and Syria.

Again. We are not playing a game here. Take this line of reasoning to the Conspiracy room.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Iran doesn't have the resources and will to invade and occupy Iraq and Syria.

Again. We are not playing a game here. Take this line of reasoning to the Conspiracy room.

They have adequate resources to take and hold Basra. Proxies work reasonably well against a weakened enemy.

donttread
05-13-2016, 06:44 AM
I just shake my head.

Shake it a little harder, I can't quite hear the rattle from here

donttread
05-13-2016, 06:48 AM
This thread is about Iran. I posted a pic that may assist with your question.

Natural mistake on my part. It's hard to keep track of all the brown people we are arming against each other and/or trying to kill and control.

So what are the moderate in Iran like. Are they for free love and peace?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Shake it a little harder, I can't quite hear the rattle from here
Much of what you say is goofy.

Kurmugeon
05-13-2016, 10:39 AM
They have adequate resources to take and hold Basra. Proxies work reasonably well against a weakened enemy.

It is a typical snide dismissal of something he doesn't want to contemplate.

That won't stop the creation of a vast and dangerous regional Islamic Caliphate.

Obama's bombing support for the Muslim Brotherhood, and the "Arab Spring" has done huge damage in many ways to peace and stability around the world. Just ask England, France, and Germany.

We have a traitor and saboteur who is working at the beck and call of our enemies in the White House.

-

domer76
05-13-2016, 11:48 AM
Much of what you say is goofy.

Oh, the irony!