PDA

View Full Version : Why is he voting for Donald Trump

valley ranch
05-10-2016, 09:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIdHNiYH0-4

Tahuyaman
05-10-2016, 10:14 PM
Because he says that he agrees with all of his ideas.

Safety
05-10-2016, 10:16 PM
LoL

Crepitus
05-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Why is he voting for Donald Trump
Brain tumor?

Some kinda chemical imbalance?

Brainwashed?

Ya'know, if we have to do this for everyone crazy enough to vote Trump we're gonna be here a while.

valley ranch
05-10-2016, 10:49 PM
He is at least as smart as you, maybe, just maybe a bit more.

del
05-10-2016, 10:53 PM
of course he is.

lol

valley ranch
05-10-2016, 11:20 PM

Doublejack
05-10-2016, 11:50 PM
It's not the message that's wrong or his views. It's the point that Trump has no intention or capability of actually making them happen.

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 02:21 AM
It's not the message that's wrong or his views. It's the point that Trump has no intention or capability of actually making them happen.

Sez you.

But most experts said he wouldnt run and they were wrong.

then they (you?) said he would not stay long.

he did.

then we were assured, ASSURED mind you, that trump would never get the nomination.

now you say that after winning the white house trump wont/cant do any of the things he promised.

but since the critics have been totally wrong so far how much are your predictions worth now?

Common
05-11-2016, 03:20 AM
A youtube post of a black man for Trump these are the responses from the left

1. Lol

2. Brain tumor?

Brainwashed?

Ya'know, if we have to do this for everyone crazy enough to vote Trump we're gonna be here a while.

3. of course he is.

lol

Safety
05-11-2016, 05:11 AM

1. Lol

2. Brain tumor?

Brainwashed?

3. of course he is.

lol

Sure, because:

A youtube video posted by a member who posts stuff like this.....

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/62484-What-s-do-you-see-as-a-difference-between-the-two-pictures
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/62654-The-Danger-of-the-%E2%80%9CBlack-Lives-Matter%E2%80%9D-Movement

received the response I deemed worthy. YMMV.

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 06:54 AM
Sure, because:

A youtube video posted by a member who posts stuff like this.....

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/62484-What-s-do-you-see-as-a-difference-between-the-two-pictures
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/62654-The-Danger-of-the-“Black-Lives-Matter”-Movement

received the response I deemed worthy. YMMV.

This is another example of how relations between the races have gotten worse under obama.

7 years ago a self proclaimed moderate black person like Safety would have engaged Valley Ranch with calm arguement against the video.

or perhaps even found something in the video to agree with

But after 7 years of divisiveness under obama there no communication possible anymore.

Safety
05-11-2016, 07:09 AM
This is another example of how relations between the races have gotten worse under obama.

7 years ago a self proclaimed moderate black person like Safety would have engaged Valley Ranch with calm arguement against the video.

or perhaps even found something in the video to agree with

But after 7 years of divisiveness under obama there no communication possible anymore.

Yes, because the source is taken into consideration after my experience here. Obama has nothing to do with it, member's actions are what counts. Why don't you take personal accountability for your actions and stop blaming it on whatever group you think has wronged you? Isn't that your mantra you say about blacks?

MMC
05-11-2016, 07:11 AM

Here is another that will too. :wink:

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2016/75/2016-03-16T003151Z_1_LYNXNPEC2F01C_RTROPTP_3_USA-ELECTION-RUBIO.JPG

Rubio: I Intend to Live Up to Pledge and Support Trump.....

“I’ve signed a pledge to say I’ll support him,” Rubio said. “I don’t want Hillary to be president.”

Tapper pressed him to be more specific, asking whether he intends to vote for Trump in the privacy of the polling booth.
“I intend to live up to the pledge,” Rubio repeated.....snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/05/10/rubio-i-intend-to-live-up-to-pledge-and-support-trump-n2161120

Common Sense
05-11-2016, 07:15 AM
Because he's gullible?

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Yes, because the source is taken into consideration after my experience here. Obama has nothing to do with it, member's actions are what counts. Why don't you take personal accountability for your actions and stop blaming it on whatever group you think has wronged you? Isn't that your mantra you say about blacks?

The "source" is the black guy in the video who is not a liberal and is not singing the praises of the first black president

7 years of obumer and criticism of obumer has stripped away your non partisan, moderate, colorblind veneer and exposed a hardened liberal that only sees one side.

Cigar
05-11-2016, 07:25 AM
LoL

I'm sure, if I bothered to look, could find a Hispanic on the internet who agrees all Illegals Mexicans are Rapist :laugh:

But what would that prove, that all Illegals Mexicans think alike? :rollseyes:

Next!

Safety
05-11-2016, 07:27 AM
The "source" is the black guy in the video who is not a liberal and is not singing the praises of the first black president

7 years of obumer and criticism of obumer has stripped away your non partisan, moderate, colorblind veneer and exposed a hardened liberal that only sees one side.

The source I'm referring to is the OP. Nothing has been stripped away, if it appears that it is more focused, it's only because of the constant countering of baseless soundbites from members like you.

Your post is nothing more than like a kid who gets bullied everyday, and when he decides to stand up for himself, you say, "see I told you he was aggressive".

Cigar
05-11-2016, 07:28 AM

Guess what Mac ... Obama still Kicked that Ass by 9.5 Million and 5 Million Votes. :grin:

... and he is today and always will be The 44th President of The United States :flag:

Deal with it or not, the facts will never change.

Safety
05-11-2016, 07:29 AM
I'm sure, if I bothered to look, could find a Hispanic on the internet who agrees all Illegals Mexicans are Rapist :laugh:

Next!

Which is the only reason why it was posted. Just like several other members who do the same.

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 07:30 AM

Next!

Do all illegal aliens have to be rapists before liberals will consider enforcing the immigration laws?

If only 1 out of 10 is a criminal of some description that represents a lot of unnecessary crimes being enabled by obama and the open borders/amnesty crowd.

Crepitus
05-11-2016, 07:56 AM

1. Lol

2. Brain tumor?

Brainwashed?

3. of course he is.

lol
Anybody here mention his color? Anyone?

oh! Just you!

Cigar
05-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Do all illegal aliens have to be rapists before liberals will consider enforcing the immigration laws?

If only 1 out of 10 is a criminal of some description that represents a lot of unnecessary crimes being enabled by obama and the open borders/amnesty crowd.

Somewhere today, about a 1000 Times, a Gun will be sold without ID

So tell me, are Mexican Rapists really a big concern for you?

Crepitus
05-11-2016, 08:05 AM

Of course they are! Those guns are going to law abiding citizens who choose not to buy their guns through regular sources just in case "the democrats" decide to take all the guns away. They will only be used for preventing crimes, not causing them. Guns are just harmless tools.

Just like certain members here.

MMC
05-11-2016, 08:50 AM

Yeah but the Demos don't like to go after the bangers consistently. Who help get that vote out for them. Just sayin.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2016, 08:51 AM

1. Lol

2. Brain tumor?

Brainwashed?

3. of course he is.

lol

Thats because some people don't have the ability to compose a relevant or rational thought.

Tahuyaman
05-11-2016, 08:53 AM

I can see that demonstrating any level of intelligence is not something you are concerned with.

Cigar
05-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Yeah but the Demos don't like to go after the bangers consistently. Who help get that vote out for them. Just sayin.

:rollseyes: this is the Trump mentality

Doublejack
05-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Sez you.

But most experts said he wouldnt run and they were wrong.

then they (you?) said he would not stay long.

he did.

then we were assured, ASSURED mind you, that trump would never get the nomination.

now you say that after winning the white house trump wont/cant do any of the things he promised.

but since the critics have been totally wrong so far how much are your predictions worth now?

That has not so much to do with Trump but an underestimation of the stupidity of the American voter imho.

Ransom
05-11-2016, 01:21 PM
That has not so much to do with Trump but an underestimation of the stupidity of the American voter imho.

You may be right, we saw that exact thing elect Obama in both 2008 and 2012.

Quicksilver
05-11-2016, 01:27 PM
What is the intention of the OP? What is it supposed to prove? One Black man says he is voting for Trump and suddenly Trump is going to run away with the Black vote? Is that what we are supposed to believe now?

suds00
05-11-2016, 02:57 PM
winning and doing what you said you'd do are two different things.some people will be disappointed

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 03:38 PM

They certainly are.

I dont want to have anyone's wife or daughter raped.

least of mine but yours either

if we cant prevent all rapes we should at least try.

and a good place to start is by removing illegal aliens from this country

Mac-7
05-11-2016, 03:40 PM
winning and doing what you said you'd do are two different things.some people will be disappointed

I'm sure I will be disappointed by some things a president trump might do.

but hopefully also delighted by his other actions