PDA

View Full Version : The Media--fooling no one but the Democrats these days

Mainecoons
09-21-2012, 01:21 PM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx

This is the wages of the outrageous bias from the ObamaMedia since 2008. Keep this in mind when these same folks assure you that Obama is winning.

Americans are clearly down on the news media this election year, with a record-high six in 10 expressing little or no trust in the mass media's ability to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly. This likely reflects the continuation of the trend seen in recent years, combined with the increased negativity toward the media that election years tend to bring. This is particularly consequential at a time when Americans need to rely on the media to learn about the platforms and perspectives of the two candidates vying to lead the country for the next four years.

roadmaster
09-21-2012, 02:00 PM
People will vote who they want to. If they can't see our economy is a disaster, more lay-offs coming then I can't help them. I know I now have four 20 something year olds living under my roof because of this. A friend of theirs with a 4 year college degree can't find but a store job. We just got word that another plant is closing in this area. I wanted Obama to succeed and affordable health care for all citizens but he messed that one up too. He fights more against us than for us of all races and religions except the ME.

Cigar
09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Feeling that Obama Heat? :evil:

Trinnity
09-21-2012, 02:38 PM
I met a man and his daughter in the grocery store last week and we got to talking about high grocery prices before the conversation turned to the election. He knew nothing about Romney, but said he's voting for him.

His complaint? He said "Obama promised us jobs and there aren't any".

The really sad part is his approximately 12 y/o daughter said "I wish I could vote too".

Obama is doooooomed.

Carygrant
09-22-2012, 02:06 AM
An interestingly different view re. the distribution of intelligence among God's favourite creatures .
I also despair at God's fickle , uncaring and quite arbitrary nature . Though in fairness , he has chosen to always smile on his favourites --- the British .

Aristophanes
09-22-2012, 02:46 AM
I met a man and his daughter in the grocery store last week and we got to talking about high grocery prices before the conversation turned to the election. He knew nothing about Romney, but said he's voting for him.

His complaint? He said "Obama promised us jobs and there aren't any".

The really sad part is his approximately 12 y/o daughter said "I wish I could vote too".

Obama is doooooomed.I wonder what the idiots who thought Owebama was going to pay their mortgages and fill up their gas tanks are doing right now?

Probably living in homeless shelters.

patrickt
09-22-2012, 07:10 AM
I wonder what the idiots who thought Owebama was going to pay their mortgages and fill up their gas tanks are doing right now?

Probably living in homeless shelters.

They'll vote for him again. People who voted for President Obama because he claimed to be black will vote for him again because he's still claiming to be black. The dead people who voted for him will obviously vote for him again. The dead never change their minds.

Calypso Jones
09-22-2012, 07:24 AM
When you allow the gov't into any aspect of your life and your living under their promise of 'helping, aiding, assisting, subsidizing' you, you are making yourself their slave. The Feds don't do anything for you that you don't pay for when it's all over with. They penalize you by taking your money first and your freedom along the way. Case in point, Obama's TAX credit for first time home buyers. These people are finding out last year that they are paying that 7500 back over the course of many years to the IRS. This is one of many examples. The so called assisting farmers is another one. These farmers are assisted right out of their land and their living.

patrickt
09-22-2012, 07:41 AM
We aren't slaves, yet, Calypso but those of us who pay taxes are sharecroppers. The leisure class sits on the curb drinking booze which we pay for. I explained to my children that the government takes from middle class people and doesn't give anything without strings attached.

Calypso Jones
09-22-2012, 07:49 AM
We aren't slaves, yet, Calypso but those of us who pay taxes are sharecroppers. The leisure class sits on the curb drinking booze which we pay for. I explained to my children that the government takes from middle class people and doesn't give anything without strings attached.

If you mean leisure class as in political elites. I'll go along with that. But i don't consider myself paying for business owners booze. I got my problems they got theirs and it all stems from a too powerful, usurping federal government.

Mainecoons
09-22-2012, 08:00 AM
I think he's referring to the welfare class but they don't bother with booze, they go straight to drugs. Why do you think their patrons on the left fight drug testing for welfaries with such vigor?

patrickt
09-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Feeling that Obama Heat? :evil:
I thought you would have been well aware of the fact that when you shit your pants it's only warm for a little while.

patrickt
09-22-2012, 10:02 AM
If you mean leisure class as in political elites. I'll go along with that. But i don't consider myself paying for business owners booze. I got my problems they got theirs and it all stems from a too powerful, usurping federal government.

The leisure class are folks who don't work. Most, but not all of them, live on the dole. Some are 30-years old and are still screwing around in law school that someone else is paying for. Some are still living with Mommy and some are still being supported by Daddy.Who else would be in the "leisure class".

If you work and the business owner is obviously working then the leisure class isn't involved.