PDA

View Full Version : FBI Chief says he's unfamiliar with Hillary's "Security Inquiry" Term

texan
05-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Just another lie among more lies from this no cored manchurian candidate.

Lib icon John Stewart

"She reminds me of Magic Johnson's talk show," Stewart told David Axelrod, in an interview at the University of Chicago. "Magic Johnson was a charming individual, but he wans't a talkshow host. When you watched his show, you could almost see Arsenio Hall's advice to him, in real time, rendering. He would sit and go: My first guest tonight, oh Arsenio said enthusiasm is something that would sell, my first guest tonight is Cher! But it never seemed real in his personality, but like an outfit designed by someone else, for someone else, to be someone else."

"And that is not to say that she is not preferable to Donald Trump, because at this point I would vote for Mr. T over Donald Trump, but she will be in big trouble if she can't find a way -- and maybe I'm wrong, maybe a real person doesn't exist underneath there. I don't know."

"There are politicians who are either rendering their inauthenticity in real enough time to apear authentic, and then there are politicians who are rendering their inauthenticity like if you have a Mac and you want to play a Microsoft game on it, there's this weird lag."

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 12:03 PM
link

Cigar
05-12-2016, 12:05 PM
link

Why Bother :laugh:

Mark III
05-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Why Bother :laugh:

How true.

texan
05-12-2016, 01:35 PM
OK first of all ONCE AGAIN for the adolescents here, you can see something on TV or hear it on the radio and post it. NOTHING I post is hard to find, but I do realize you people can be retards and void of the ability to find it in the far far deep internet sites traveled like ABC News and the other 400 news outlets that covered it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fbi-head-unfamiliar-security-inquiry-term-39045764

So ridiculous.........If it were something obscure I could see the question . This comment acts like we are posting in the infancy days when search engines were sparse.