PDA

View Full Version : Trump's longtime butler calls for Obama to be shot or lynched

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 01:05 PM
What a douchebag ... He needs a visit from the FBI.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/trump-butler-anthony-senecal-facebook-kill-obama

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0gcnVyZ22Ng/VhT3VsX8ctI/AAAAAAAAR80/v4J3l7zx1yU/w1200-h630-p-nu/westboro.jpg

FindersKeepers
05-12-2016, 01:12 PM

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/trump-butler-anthony-senecal-facebook-kill-obama

To be fair -- he's not putting out a call for Obama to be killed -- he's saying the military "should have" killed him.

This is no different from anyone declaring that someone else face a firing squad or the libs who used to advocate GWB's daughters being killed on the front lines in Iraq. The guys sounds a little unbalanced but he's not asking someone to kill the President.

You misrepresented that, didn't you, Bo?

To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed "president" !!!! This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!! Instead he still remains in office doing every thing he can to gut the America we all know and love !!!!! Now comes Donald J Trump to put an end to the corruption in government !!!! The so called elite, who are nothing but common dog turds from your front lawn are shaking in their boots because there is a new Sheriff coming to town, and the end to their corruption of the American people (YOU) is at hand !!!! I cannot believe that a common murder is even allowed to run (killery clinton) OR that a commie like bernie is a also allowed to also run !!!! Come on America put your big boy pants on---this election you have a choice---GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE !!!! Thank you !!!!

Safety
05-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Dear Mr. Trump's Butler,

That knocking you hear on the door isn't delivery, and you're not getting DiGiorno's.

Your friend,

Safety

Cigar
05-12-2016, 01:37 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0gcnVyZ22Ng/VhT3VsX8ctI/AAAAAAAAR80/v4J3l7zx1yU/w1200-h630-p-nu/westboro.jpg

I'd really be impressed if he said it to President Obama ... in person :grin:

AZ Jim
05-12-2016, 01:47 PM
*Ding Dong* Oooops that isn't Avon calling....

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 01:50 PM
FindersKeepers has debunked this lib lie.

Cletus
05-12-2016, 02:10 PM

What would Obama do... have Michelle beat the old man up?

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 02:35 PM
thread fail.

too gay for the 21st century.

texan
05-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Already starting to reach.

the next thing you know Motherjones and the likes will call Chaney Hitler.

Standing Wolf
05-12-2016, 02:58 PM
the next thing you know Motherjones and the likes will call Chaney Hitler.

Well that's just ridiculous.

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/r-cheneynaziposter.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:00 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually tell the truth?

I believe Obama should have been impeached, then tried, convicted and jailed. I even contacted my Representative. At that point the Monster had used executive orders to make laws and change laws.

Now he has committed the unconscionable act of ensuring that Iran will have plenty of money to fund its terrorism programs against the West and will have nuclear weapons. We are fighting Iran, even if only in secret wars. This is treason. The president should be executed for treason. All things must be done in accordance with our laws.

The FBI should investigate. Obama.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:06 PM
To be fair -- he's not putting out a call for Obama to be killed -- he's saying the military "should have" killed him.

This is no different from anyone declaring that someone else face a firing squad or the libs who used to advocate GWB's daughters being killed on the front lines in Iraq. The guys sounds a little unbalanced but he's not asking someone to kill the President.

You misrepresented that, didn't you, Bo?

Maybe a tad bit FindersKeepers .. but there's more. Seriously -- what a douchebag.

Thinks Hillary Clinton is a “LYING DECEIVING C**T !!!!!!!” and that Ferguson, Missouri, should be “carpet bombed.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/12/trump-s-butler-hates-negroes-wanted-to-carpet-bomb-ferguson-called-killery-clinton-a-c-t.html

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:07 PM

Perhaps, but the old fart needs to STFU .. agreed?

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:10 PM
thread fail.

Peter1469 - I came from another board or two where they demanded that the subject line mirrored the headline in linked story.

It's an old habit which i'll promise to break.

However, is everything you disagree with suddenly "gay" today?

Kinda interesting - any personal or closeted issues you would care to reveal to us kids?

;-)

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 03:12 PM
`
`
Not all old people are that senile.

FindersKeepers
05-12-2016, 03:14 PM

I think it would be prudent for him to do so.

But, I think we have a bit of "bad grandpa" coming out. Did you see that movie?

MisterVeritis
`
`
Not all old people are that senile.
He is thinking clearly.

Bo-4
Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually tell the truth?

I believe Obama should have been impeached, then tried, convicted and jailed. I even contacted my Representative. At that point the Monster had used executive orders to make laws and change laws.

Now he has committed the unconscionable act of ensuring that Iran will have plenty of money to fund its terrorism programs against the West and will have nuclear weapons. We are fighting Iran, even if only in secret wars. This is treason. The president should be executed for treason. All things must be done in accordance with our laws.

The FBI should investigate. Obama.

Apparently we have another old man yelling at a cloud?

Yep, in fact i believe it may have been you (correct me if i'm wrong) who has many times called for Hillary Clinton's execution.

Difference of course is that this is an anonymous chat forum where Trump's butler is right out there in the open on FB.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:15 PM
He is thinking clearly.

And there we have it!

:rofl:

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:19 PM
Apparently we have another old man yelling at a cloud?

Yep, in fact i believe it may have been you (correct me if i'm wrong) who has many times called for Hillary Clinton's execution.

Difference of course is that this is an anonymous chat forum where Trump's butler is right out there in the open on FB.
Yes. They have committed two different serious crimes. Obama's crimes are worse because they have done major damage to the Constitution. Regretfully Clinton's crimes might not have a death penalty. The state should still execute her. Maybe we can have a drone strike without a trial, since Obama seems to like those.

Obama should be executed for treason.

There is no difference unless one believes that we have the right to speak freely only if we can be anonymous.

Mark III
05-12-2016, 03:20 PM

This makes it better?

this character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!

lol. The only slack I will cut him as that he may be 90% senile.

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 03:21 PM
He is thinking clearly.
`
A lucid dream, no doubt.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:22 PM
`
A lucid dream, no doubt.
Clear thinking.

I suppose we can agree to disagree.

Mark III
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes. They have committed two different serious crimes. Obama's crimes are worse because they have done major damage to the Constitution. Regretfully Clinton's crimes might not have a death penalty. The state should still execute her. maybe a drone strike without a trial, since Obama seems to like those.

There is no difference unless one believes that we have the right to speak freely only if we can be anonymous.

Your blabberings make as much sense as someone who took out Trump and then said it was necessary to prevent a dictatorship.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:24 PM
I think it would be prudent for him to do so.

But, I think we have a bit of "bad grandpa" coming out. Did you see that movie?

Nope, but i just added it to my queue .. thanks! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSrAwfagG4

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 03:26 PM

Why?

hes not hurting anyone.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Yes. They have committed two different serious crimes. Obama's crimes are worse because they have done major damage to the Constitution. Regretfully Clinton's crimes might not have a death penalty. The state should still execute her. maybe a drone strike without a trial, since Obama seems to like those.

Resting my case right here.

Thanks!

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Your blabberings make as much sense as someone who took out Trump and then said it was necessary to prevent a dictatorship.
Only someone who cannot understand the difference between executing a lawless president and a political assassination would think as you do.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Resting my case right here.

Thanks!
I am always happy to oblige. Not that you will ever learn. But others might.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Clear thinking.

I suppose we can agree to disagree.

Don't you have a bit of "prepping" to take care of? ;-)

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aRAoYVA_460s.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Don't you have a bit of "prepping" to take care of? ;-)

Preparedness? Prepping? There are some people whose lifestyle choices obviate any preparations they have taken. They only play at preparedness. To understand more you will have to buy my book.

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Clear thinking. I suppose we can agree to disagree.
`
I don't like Obama, the politician. He's a lying, warmongering, corporate tool of a neocon. However, I wish him and his loved ones, no ill. Now to publicly call for a sitting president's assassination? There are other terms to describe such "clear thinking" but you are correct, we agree to disagree.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 03:33 PM
`
I don't like Obama, the politician. He's a lying, warmongering, corporate tool of a neocon. However, I wish him and his loved ones, no ill. Now to publicly call for a sitting president's assassination? There are other terms to describe such "clear thinking" but you are correct, we agree to disagree.
Who, in your opinion, called for an assassination?

Other than Mark III.
"Your blabberings make as much sense as someone who took out Trump and then said it was necessary to prevent a dictatorship."

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Who, in your opinion, called for an assassination? Other than Mark III. "Your blabberings make as much sense as someone who took out Trump and then said it was necessary to prevent a dictatorship."
`
I'm gifted. I can read between the lines.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Preparedness? Prepping? There are some people whose lifestyle choices obviate any preparations they have taken. They only play at preparedness. To understand more you will have to buy my book.

PM me with a link and i might think about it.

Revealing your identity or reposting in any manner would be douchebaggery and i'd not go there.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:38 PM
`

We all hear the dog whistles.

FindersKeepers
05-12-2016, 03:39 PM
`

I agree. I don't like his policies or his political philosophy, but I've always thought he and Michelle would make fun neighbors.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 03:42 PM
This makes it better?

this character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!

lol. The only slack I will cut him as that he may be 90% senile.

Its a strong opinion.

but obumers friend and mentor bill ayres actually beloned to a radical leftwing group responsible for the death of innocent people.

and who knows how many people the iranians will kill with their nuclear weapons.

and then there are the 4 dead Americans killed in bengazi.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Its a strong opinion.

but obumers friend and mentor bill ayres actually beloned to a radical leftwing group responsible for the death of innocent people.

and who knows how many people the iranians will kill with their nuclear weapons.

and then there are the 4 dead Americans killed in bengazi.

The BENGHAZI!! card is always awesome! ;-)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BKsV3uHpzpg/UX_5eYbPPqI/AAAAAAAAMRM/EU3pGMc0iqE/s1600/EMBASSY.png

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 03:51 PM
I agree. I don't like his policies or his political philosophy, but I've always thought he and Michelle would make fun neighbors.

Cool post, thanks!

I've said many times that as much as i thought GWB was an incompetent douchebag, i'd invite Bushie and Pickles over for a barbecue.

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 03:53 PM
`
One of the things I like about living where I am is that my nearest neighbor, is about a mile or so, down the road.....but I know what you mean. :)

FindersKeepers
05-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Cool post, thanks!

I've said many times that as much as i thought GWB was an incompetent douchebag, i'd invite Bushie and Pickles over for a barbecue.

Exactly. It helps that we can put our politics into perspective and see the the politicians for the people they are under all their power. And heck, ex-Presidents that politically oppose one another sit down to eat together and have a good time as well.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 03:57 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BKsV3uHpzpg/UX_5eYbPPqI/AAAAAAAAMRM/EU3pGMc0iqE/s1600/EMBASSY.png

Those were terrorists attacks by suicide bombers.

Not organized 13 hour assaults on a US compound.

zelmo1234
05-12-2016, 04:10 PM

So we could have watched him Cry??? What???

zelmo1234
05-12-2016, 04:13 PM
He should have just gone to Hollywood and made a move about the assignation, like the Democrats did with GWB

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 04:19 PM
`
In other words only Mark III has called for an assassination. Understood.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 04:21 PM
PM me with a link and i might think about it.

Revealing your identity or reposting in any manner would be douchebaggery and i'd not go there.

I cannot really do that.

I do believe you would like it. It helps people who want to be prepared without becoming preppers.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 04:22 PM
He should have just gone to Hollywood and made a move about the assignation, like the Democrats did with GWB

Well done!

zelmo1234
05-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Those were terrorists attacks by suicide bombers.

Not organized 13 hour assaults on a US compound.

You forgot a few things

0 Secret Servers to hid in bathroom

0 deaths blamed on a video

0 cover-ups

The left still does not understand that it is not about the murders it is about the cover-up

Well actually the do, they just lie.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Why?

hes not hurting anyone.

Suggesting lynchings or shootings is not helpful to the general discourse.

But this is normal day to day rantings from Trumpkins.

Cletus
05-12-2016, 04:46 PM

Do you know anything about any of those incidents?

If you did, you would be ashamed and embarrassed to post that nonsense... at least, you should be.

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Only someone who cannot understand the difference between executing a lawless president and a political assassination would think as you do.

Nope, Mark III just said it like it is.

Can you possibly stop yammering and seemingly advocating violence against your political opponents?

Hope springs

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 04:57 PM
I cannot really do that.

I do believe you would like it. It helps people who want to be prepared without becoming preppers.

What if i were to PM my personal email address.

Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) right?

Bo-4
05-12-2016, 04:59 PM

Typos forgiven but i believe you are talking about a Brit-made film

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2385758

AeonPax
05-12-2016, 04:59 PM
In other words only Mark III has called for an assassination. Understood.
`
Historically speaking, 'Mark III' was a torpedo....if my WWII memory serves me correct.

Chris
05-12-2016, 05:04 PM
`
Historically speaking, 'Mark III' was a torpedo....if my WWII memory serves me correct.

Correct (just looked it up).

Canon makes a Mark III camera.

Mac-7
05-12-2016, 05:04 PM

It didnt bother me.

obumer went to howard university and praised the black lives matter wackos who are on video calling for the murder of cops.

Peter1469
05-12-2016, 05:22 PM
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) - I came from another board or two where they demanded that the subject line mirrored the headline in linked story.

It's an old habit which i'll promise to break.

However, is everything you disagree with suddenly "gay" today?

Kinda interesting - any personal or closeted issues you would care to reveal to us kids?

;-)

You modify story headlines all the time. To make them sound clownish.

Mini Me
05-12-2016, 05:33 PM
thread fail.

Pete, be BOLD with thread failures, like this;

THREAD FAIL!

KILL SWITCH ENGAGED!!!!

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 06:52 PM

A lawful execution is not a lynching. Do you understand that? Nor is death by firing squad carried out under color of law. You need to update your playbook.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 06:54 PM
What if i were to PM my personal email address.

Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) right?

I do not trust you. Maybe one day I will.

zelmo1234
05-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Typos forgiven but i believe you are talking about a Brit-made film

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2385758

Funded By???????????

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Nope, Mark III just said it like it is.

Can you possibly stop yammering and seemingly advocating violence against your political opponents?

Hope springs
Do you understand the difference between violence and justice?

zelmo1234
05-12-2016, 07:00 PM
We I will say it again liberals.

You all better Cowboy up for this election. The tactics that you have been using for decades, are going to come back to in spades.

Just wait until good old Crooked Hillary and Trump face off.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 07:04 PM
`
Deflection.

Cigar
05-12-2016, 07:31 PM
One of the best things about Barack Obama becoming President ... it allowed the truth to come out in people. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 07:36 PM
One of the best things about Barack Obama becoming President ... it allowed the truth to come out in people. :laugh:
What truth is that Cigar, that blacks and white liberals are racists?

exotix
05-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Today

On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-butler-thinks-obama-should-be-hung

Anthony Senecal, who worked as Donald Trump's butler for 17 years before being named the in-house historian at the tycoon's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, has repeatedly published posts on his Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/anthonypetersenecal) that express profound hatred for President Barack Obama and declare he should be killed.

On Wednesday, Senecal put up a post that read:

'To all my friends on FB, just a short note to you on our pus headed "president" !!!!

This character who I refer to as zero (0) should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term !!!!!

Instead he still remains in office doing every thing he can to gut the America we all know and love !!!!!

Now comes Donald J Trump to put an end to the corruption in government !!!!

The so called elite, who are nothing but common dog turds from your front lawn are shaking in their boots because there is a new Sheriff coming to town, and the end to their corruption of the American people (YOU) is at hand !!!!

I cannot believe that a common murder is even allowed to run (killery clinton) OR that a commie like bernie is a also allowed to also run !!!!

Come on America put your big boy pants on---this election you have a choice---GET YOUR ASS OUT AND VOTE !!!!

Thank you !!!! '

Trump’s Butler Hates ‘Negroes,’ Wanted to ‘Carpet Bomb’ Ferguson, Called ‘Killery’ Clinton a ‘C**t’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/12/trump-s-butler-hates-negroes-wanted-to-carpet-bomb-ferguson-called-killery-clinton-a-c-t.html

Designate Muslim areas as Nuclear Bomb Sites

Donald Trump and his longtime butler Anthony Senecal

http://www.motherjones.com/files/imagecache/top-of-content-main/trump-senecal.jpg

exotix
05-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Just In

Trump disavows longtime butler

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-butler-barack-obama/index.html

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Just In

Trump disavows longtime butler

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-butler-barack-obama/index.html

I love his comment about the White Mosque. There are rumors that Barack Hussein O has lots of male Muslim visitors at all hours of the day and night.

exotix
05-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Just In

Secret Service now investigating Trumps' butler

http://nypost.com/2016/05/12/secret-service-investigating-trumps-ex-butler/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEB9e0_ePCQ

del
05-12-2016, 08:03 PM
I love his comment about the White Mosque. There are rumors that Barack Hussein O has lots of male Muslim visitors at all hours of the day and night.

there are rumors that you take it up the ass on a regular basis at boy scout jamborees.

go figure, huh?

AZ Jim
05-12-2016, 08:06 PM
I love his comment about the White Mosque. There are rumors that Barack Hussein O has lots of male Muslim visitors at all hours of the day and night.Like you say, RUMORS!!

Chris
05-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Threads on same topic merged.

exotix
05-12-2016, 09:49 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/zv1ml1.jpg

Trump lie ... Senecal still on payroll

http://i65.tinypic.com/1rdt2v.jpg

JDubya
05-12-2016, 09:53 PM
The butler did it.

JDubya
05-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Just In

Secret Service now investigating Trumps' butler

http://nypost.com/2016/05/12/secret-service-investigating-trumps-ex-butler/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEB9e0_ePCQ

Let's hope their investigation includes a nice long, slow and extremely thorough cavity search.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 10:18 PM
there are rumors that you take it up the ass on a regular basis at boy scout jamborees.

go figure, huh?

Really? Cool.

MisterVeritis
05-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Like you say, RUMORS!!
Of course, they are rumors. Ditto the Chicago bath house rumors. And the ongoing drug rumors. And the separate vacation rumors.

del
05-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Really? Cool.

you look pretty funny in the pictures

domer76
05-12-2016, 11:21 PM

go figure, huh?

It's no rumor. It's been confirmed.

domer76
05-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Of course, they are rumors. Ditto the Chicago bath house rumors. And the ongoing drug rumors. And the separate vacation rumors.

Hillary killed Vince Foster and Ron Brown because they found out about the Mena drug smuggling.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Do you know anything about any of those incidents?

If you did, you would be ashamed and embarrassed to post that nonsense... at least, you should be.

Yep .. do you Cletus?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:07 AM
No big deal what he said eh?

Careful what you say with regard to a sitting president folks - there are indeed limits to free speech.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/politics/donald-trumps-longtime-butler-calls-for-violence-against-obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?_r=0

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:21 AM
you look pretty funny in the pictures

Do you have a link? I would love to see them.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:23 AM
It's no rumor. It's been confirmed.

You are confusing me with the president. :grin:

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:24 AM
No big deal what he said eh?

Careful what you say with regard to a sitting president folks - there are indeed limits to free speech.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/politics/donald-trumps-longtime-butler-calls-for-violence-against-obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?_r=0

It has to be a lawful execution even if it involves a lawless president.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:26 AM
It has to be a lawful execution even if it involves a lawless president.

There's another one.

Hey - I said many times that Bush & Cheney were war criminals.

But not once did i call for their executions.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:26 AM

This thread is not about anyone else but the butler ... but nice try.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:28 AM

:studying: Confirmed

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:30 AM

Dude ... he gave a LIFE INTERVIEW and Owned Up to what he said.

Why can't you?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:31 AM
There's another one.

Hey - I said many times that Bush & Cheney were war criminals.

But not once did i call for their executions.

Had you called for an investigation, trial, conviction, and execution there would be nothing wrong with your statement. It is impolite to skip right to the execution. We have one member, markIII, who implied an assassination. Assassinations, while they do solve a political problem, are generally considered bad form.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:34 AM
Dude ... he gave a LIFE INTERVIEW and Owned Up to what he said.

Why can't you?
What does this mean? I have little doubt that you have a cogent thought, somewhere. It seldom arrives in your messages both complete and understandable. Although I have asked for translations so far no one has stepped up. So communication of your thoughts falls upon you.

iolo
05-13-2016, 07:35 AM
In fairness to Mr Trump as he swings in his tree - the British aristocracy would have been extremely surprised if they were held responsible for what their servants thought, except, of course, that over here it tended towards the very extreme left when they gave up forelock-tugging, rather than good ole American stuff like racist murder!

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:35 AM

This thread is not about anyone else but the butler ... but nice try.

You are the one who raised the issue, Cigar.

iolo
05-13-2016, 07:37 AM

You are the one who raised the issue, Cigar. As the world knows, everyone except the KKK and Hitler is racist.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:45 AM
As the world knows, everyone except the KKK and Hitler is racist.
Is this what passes for wisdom in your neighborhood?

exotix
05-13-2016, 07:49 AM
John McGraw ~ http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/man-punched-protester-trump-rally-hints-violence-article-1.2560288

http://i63.tinypic.com/hvox1s.jpg

Anthony Senecal ~ http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36283242

http://i67.tinypic.com/11ki1wn.jpg

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:52 AM
I Love It ... One Skinny Black Community Organizer has made The National Racist lose their collective minds .... :biglaugh:

It's a wonderful thing to witness :laugh:

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:54 AM
I Love It ... One Skinny Black Community Organizer has made The National Racist lose their collective minds .... :biglaugh:

It's a wonderful thing to witness :laugh:

I suppose Barack Hussein O's Marxism and Islamofascism supporting has nothing to do with objections to Der Fuhrer's tyranny.

This is why Trump will be the next president.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:59 AM
I suppose Barack Hussein O's Marxism and Islamofascism supporting has nothing to do with objections to Der Fuhrer's tyranny.

This is why Trump will be the next president.

:grin: Won't Change a single The Fact That Barack Hussein Obama is, and always will be The 44th President of The United States ... now and long after you're dead and maggot food.

iolo
05-13-2016, 08:05 AM

You wouldn't understand, kid - grown-up stuff.

iolo
05-13-2016, 08:06 AM

This is why Trump will be the next president. You and he will be happy, ranting to one another in the Bin.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:13 AM
:grin: Won't Change a single The Fact That Barack Hussein Obama is, and always will be The 44th President of The United States ... now and long after you're dead and maggot food.
But you see, Cigar, you, and other black racists like you, believe that objections to Obama are a result of his being half-black. In fact, our objections to his policies are derived from the fact that they are anti-American, unconstitutional, and tyrannical. President Trump can repair some of the damage Der Fuhrer, or if you prefer, Der Black Fuhrer has done to the nation. But Trump cannot repair all of it. The real repair will require an Article V convention of states to propose amendments.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:15 AM

You wouldn't understand, kid - grown-up stuff.
Right. I love delusion as much as the next guy. How do you remain delusional day by day? It has to require an extraordinary effort.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 08:28 AM
But you see, Cigar, you, and other black racists like you, believe that objections to Obama are a result of his being half-black. In fact, our objections to his policies are derived from the fact that they are anti-American, unconstitutional, and tyrannical. President Trump can repair some of the damage Der Fuhrer, or if you prefer, Der Black Fuhrer has done to the nation. But Trump cannot repair all of it. The real repair will require an Article V convention of states to propose amendments.

Really, I didn't know that, who did you hear that from ... ?

Chris
05-13-2016, 08:32 AM

You have to admit that liberal ploy is effective for instead of talking about his anti-American, unconstitutional, and tyrannical policies, you need to stop to defend yourself against false accusations.

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 08:32 AM

Seeing the first black president in the white house will always be a source of pride for Cigar even if obama was a lazy incometent wimp who was not respected by other world leaders

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Really, I didn't know that, who did you hear that from ... ?
I just shake my head.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:39 AM
You have to admit that liberal ploy is effective for instead of talking about his anti-American, unconstitutional, and tyrannical policies, you need to stop to defend yourself against false accusations.
I do not take on Cigar's racist foolishness to defend myself from baseless charges. Racism and bigotry charges are so overused by all leftists they have lost all meaning. Cigar is a real racist but he will never see his racism because he is a radical leftist with somewhat more skin pigmentation than me. He gives himself a pass because of his "right" beliefs and his "right" skin color. But others, who are not racists, will read what I have written and some will be persuaded by my words.

I routinely discuss O's Marxism and support for Islamofascism.

exotix
05-13-2016, 08:43 AM
Seeing the first black president in the white house will always be a source of pride for Cigar even if obama was a lazy incometent wimp who was not respected by other world leaders
Take your meds before posting.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:40 AM

Care to compare approval ratings abroad Bush vs Obama - a vast majority hated cowboy diplomacy.

He's hated by our enemies .. a good thing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obamas-approval-ratings-around-world-2015-6

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Take your meds before posting.

Irony?

iolo
05-14-2016, 06:54 AM

As you know, a normal conservative politician is detested by you racists because he is 'black'. Your crazy ranting makes your Country look ridiculous. Have you no patriotic feeling at all, you weirdo Nazis?

iolo
05-14-2016, 06:55 AM

Right. I love delusion as much as the next guy. How do you remain delusional day by day? It has to require an extraordinary effort.

No effort at all child. I just live in the same world as all the other grown-ups. You'll understand when you are five.

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 07:00 AM
As you know, a normal conservative politician is detested by you racists because he is 'black'. Your crazy ranting makes your Country look ridiculous. Have you no patriotic feeling at all, you weirdo Nazis?

Ad hom attack.

Godwin alert.

False position with the conservative president of America.

Post fail.

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 07:00 AM
No effort at all child. I just live in the same world as all the other grown-ups. You'll understand when you are five.

Ad hom.

Nothing more.

Ransom
05-14-2016, 07:02 AM
Obama's mentor and pastor wanted our entire nation damned.

Move on, Reachers.

iolo
05-14-2016, 07:28 AM
'Hom' stands for 'man', kiddiewinks, not squealing babies.

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 07:53 AM
'Hom' stands for 'man', kiddiewinks, not squealing babies.

We use to have some quality British posters. Where did they do?

zelmo1234
05-14-2016, 07:59 AM

OK

Here we have one of the LIES and DEFLECTIONS that I am talking about in the Thread Shut up You.

Nowhere was race brought into this until this douche bag brought it up.

And he goes on after calling Conservatives Racist for not liking Obama's Unconstitutional order and threat to the states. He goes on to use the NAZI term. Completely showing his lack of understanding that the one acting like a NAZI in this case is the Administration.

For educational purposes I will post the definition of NAZI again so the dolts on the left will understand that the NAZI's were in fact socialist of the left.

Na·zi
[ˈnätsē]

NOUN

historical

a member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party.

derogatory

a person with extreme racist or authoritarian views.

a person who seeks to impose their views on others in a very autocratic or inflexible way:
"I learned to be more open and not such a Nazi in the studio"

ADJECTIVE

of or concerning the Nazis or Nazism.

Quicksilver
05-14-2016, 08:01 AM
I'm wondering if Trump shouldn't tap his former butler as his running mate? Look at the votes he'll pick up!!
'

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 08:09 AM
He is a troll. Just pat him on the head and smile.

OK

Here we have one of the LIES and DEFLECTIONS that I am talking about in the Thread Shut up You.

Nowhere was race brought into this until this douche bag brought it up.

And he goes on after calling Conservatives Racist for not liking Obama's Unconstitutional order and threat to the states. He goes on to use the NAZI term. Completely showing his lack of understanding that the one acting like a NAZI in this case is the Administration.

For educational purposes I will post the definition of NAZI again so the dolts on the left will understand that the NAZI's were in fact socialist of the left.

Na·zi
[ˈnätsē]

NOUN

historical

a member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party.

derogatory

a person with extreme racist or authoritarian views.
a person who seeks to impose their views on others in a very autocratic or inflexible way:
"I learned to be more open and not such a Nazi in the studio"

ADJECTIVE

of or concerning the Nazis or Nazism.

Bo-4
05-14-2016, 08:44 AM

I'll pass on your opinion on what justice is - now and forever.

Bo-4
05-14-2016, 08:48 AM
I'm wondering if Trump shouldn't tap his former butler as his running mate? Look at the votes he'll pick up!!
'

Nah, he's already got a lock on white nationalists, Sovereign Citizens, militia members, the KKK, Birthers, Baggers and Blowhards.

*Poster's note: Many fit into all seven categories :)

MisterVeritis
05-14-2016, 02:22 PM
Whatever you are drinking, you have had way more than you should have.

MisterVeritis
05-14-2016, 02:25 PM
How do you remain delusional day by day? It has to require an extraordinary effort.

I have no interest in being delusional. I will leave it to the experts.

MisterVeritis
05-14-2016, 02:26 PM
'
I am not surprised that you wonder.

MisterVeritis
05-14-2016, 02:29 PM

I'll pass on your opinion on what justice is - now and forever.
I made no reference to my opinions of violence and justice. Your response indicates a substantial comprehension problem. It is okay though. There is no cause for alarm. Leftists are not required to comprehend. To do so routinely would harm your Leftist standing.

iolo
05-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Whatever you are drinking, you have had way more than you should have.

Jesus! - I'd need some powerful stuff to believe the crap you racists favour! :)

iolo
05-15-2016, 09:00 AM
How do you remain delusional day by day? It has to require an extraordinary effort.

I have no interest in being delusional. I will leave it to the experts.

I have never been delusional, child. I leave it to you four-year-old fantasists. Heil Trump!

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Jesus! - I'd need some powerful stuff to believe the crap you racists favour! :)
I believe you are drinking your bathwater.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 09:09 AM
I have never been delusional, child. I leave it to you four-year-old fantasists. Heil Trump!
It is not surprising that you are unaware.

You live in the Socialist Paradise of Britain, don't you? Heil Trump may be what you are accustomed to, given your advanced, decaying state of socialism. Here we say, Trump for President or we say Trump 2016.

I am always willing to help out the less advantaged members.

iolo
05-15-2016, 09:31 AM
We use to have some quality British posters. Where did they do?

Got pissed off with right-wing nonsense, probably.

iolo
05-15-2016, 09:34 AM
It is not surprising that you are unaware.

You live in the Socialist Paradise of Britain, don't you? Heil Trump may be what you are accustomed to, given your advanced, decaying state of socialism. Here we say, Trump for President or we say Trump 2016.

I am always willing to help out the less advantaged members.

Socialist paradise my imperial arse - where do you weirdoes live, Mars? Just because you long for Hitler's Gerrmany, you can't turn sane people into racist ranters. And incidentally, I do not believe in the United Kingdom under your quislings, ta.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 09:48 AM
Got pissed off with right-wing nonsense, probably.

One got upset over being attacked when he defended pedophilia. He was good (other than that issue).

One was a sock. He was the best.

The other worked in China and got nabbed by the Chinese sensors.

None ran away over right wing or left wing views.

iolo
05-16-2016, 09:47 AM
One got upset over being attacked when he defended pedophilia. He was good (other than that issue).

One was a sock. He was the best.

The other worked in China and got nabbed by the Chinese sensors.

None ran away over right wing or left wing views.

And one left over the spelling of 'censors', doubtless. :) But as one with mild dyslexia it is not for me to criticize! From the list you give, I can see how delighted you are to get me - but as a dedicated opponent of the UK I hardly count! What's more, I have never seen much sense in the football-team-you're-another view of political discussion. It is just more puke for McCarthy's slaves to blather about.