PDA

View Full Version : Clinton distrust renews Democrats’ pessimism about General Election....

MMC
05-13-2016, 06:50 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA.....Gallop Poll, first things that come to mind when Hillary Clinton is mentioned. Dishonest and Liar, and now a New Poll showing people think Trump is more Honest than Hillary. Even in Battleground states. Yesterday the Demos sounded the alarms for Hillary. Now the Demos are pessimistic about her chances to win. To top it off.....there isn't anything she can do to stop her unfavorables from climbing. While Trump's continues to decrease.

Even the Demos know Trumps onslaught against her hasn't even really hit full swing. Know Hillary's polling numbers will be going down. Sanders did damage to her with her ties to Wall Street and that money she picked up. Now her Team is trying to get Demos to pressure Sanders to drop out. Since he reinforces she is dishonest and a liar. Sanders says she will damage the Demos beyond repair. He is in it to win it. What say ye?

From suspicion over the Clintons’ Whitewater dealings to 2008 claims of having braved “sniper fire” in Bosnia to now, where she faces questions over her use of a secret email server to conduct business in the State Department, Hillary Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/) has earned a level of distrust that’s almost unprecedented for a major political party presidential nominee.

New polling shows voters rate Donald Trump as more honest than Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/), underscoring deep questions that have been swirling for decades around the former secretary of state and current front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.

But the Quinnipiac poll highlights nagging issues even more troubling than Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/)’s poor performance against Mr. Trump. Voters in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania see Mr. Trump as much more trustworthy, and it’s not even close.

The problems extend beyond those battleground states. A Gallup Poll released in February found that, for 21 percent of U.S. adults, the terms “dishonest” and “liar” were the first things that came to mind when asked about Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/).

The honesty problem coincides with a massive free fall in Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/)’s favorability ratings. In April 2013 64 percent of Americans viewed the former first lady favorably. In April 2015 that number was 48 percent......snip~

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/11/hillary-clinton-distrust-renews-democrats-pessimis/

Common
05-13-2016, 07:13 AM
All politicians I consider untrustworthy, some more than others. Unfortunately for Hillary she has had decades of misteps and lies that her and her husband who she always will be connected to in public service have been caught in.

No one that has even a remote glimmer of intelligence believes that benghazi and the emails are pure republican poppycock and have no substance at all. EVERYONE knows shes lied about both.
Admitting it would be worse than death for the partisans.

Is trump trustworthy probably not, I say probably because hes never been a politician so we wont know in that sense unless he gets elected.

I am solidly voting for Donald Trump

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Clinton has been the target of a deliberate and relentless smear campaign by the GOP for the last 30 years.. Nothing has ever been found or proven BUT... it has still had it's desired effect.. that being to create a misconception and believe that there "JUST MIGHT" be something to it. Most of the American electorate is painfully uninformed and tends to believe what they hear in 30 second sound bites.. Good work GOP.. Now you have TRUMP.... how does that grab ya..

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:17 AM
I sure wish I know who ... because I sure as hell don't ever see them in real life.

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 07:19 AM
RCP shows Clinton with 54.5% unfavorable in polls. Trump is winning this race with 63.7% unfavorable. This election is a race to the bottom for both parties!

Last week RCP showed Clinton with a 6.5 lead....this week her lead has dropped to 5.7

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

MMC
05-13-2016, 07:23 AM
All politicians I consider untrustworthy, some more than others. Unfortunately for Hillary she has had decades of misteps and lies that her and her husband who she always will be connected to in public service have been caught in.

No one that has even a remote glimmer of intelligence believes that benghazi and the emails are pure republican poppy$#@! and have no substance at all. EVERYONE knows shes lied about both.
Admitting it would be worse than death for the partisans.

Is trump trustworthy probably not, I say probably because hes never been a politician so we wont know in that sense unless he gets elected.

I am solidly voting for Donald Trump

Whats really got the Demos worried is Trump is up on Hillary in Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania with the trust issue. Trump is up by double digits. Like the piece says.....It's not even close. The best part is the Demos know is going to get worse.

They can't handle Trump. They thought playing the womens card would doom Trump in. But he just keeps breaking down those barriers they put out there and then when the Media tries to bring him down. He jumps on them and puts their asses in check. They knock him down and gets up hitting them harder and harder.

For politics......I have never seen this shit before. Repubs smack him he smacks them back all over the place. The Demos smack him and hits back causing them to pull their hair out. The Media tries to shame him and he gets up and smacks them back shaming them.

The dude is like the Incredible Hulk.....the Angrier he gets, he just keeps going YUUUUUUUUUUGE! :laugh:

In Florida 29 percent of voters say Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/) is honest, compared to 38 percent for Mr. Trump. In Ohio it’s 27 percent to 35 percent, and in Pennsylvania just 30 percent of voters say they consider Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-clinton/) an honest candidate. Thirty-nine percent of Keystone State voters said Mr. Trump is honest......snip~

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 07:33 AM
Americans usually get the government they DESERVE.... this old saying would never be more true if Trump elected.

MMC
05-13-2016, 07:46 AM
RCP shows Clinton with 54.5% unfavorable in polls. Trump is winning this race with 63.7% unfavorable. This election is a race to the bottom for both parties!

Last week RCP showed Clinton with a 6.5 lead....this week her lead has dropped to 5.7

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Trumps unfavorable will go down after the Conventions. While Hillary's will continue to rise.

Some think he can drive Hillary's over 80% especially with all that will be coming out over the Donors issue and her time at State.

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 07:59 AM
You conservatives are out cranking the propaganda machine hard this morning.

MisterVeritis
Americans usually get the government they DESERVE.... this old saying would never be more true if Trump elected.
We have already had the government we deserved. We have had seven plus years of growing tyranny in the Obama regime. Trump is the antidote.

MisterVeritis
You conservatives are out cranking the propaganda machine hard this morning.

Right. Stay optimistic Lefties.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:01 AM
Trumps unfavorable will go down after the Conventions. While Hillary's will continue to rise.

Some think he can drive Hillary's over 80% especially with all that will be coming out over the Donors issue and her time at State.

Good for you!! And your side will win!! But what exactly are YOU personally going to win?

I will vote for what is better for this country, and what is better for the middle class.. I always have, even though I am not middle class. Trumps election will not personally, affect me. He can overturn R vs W if he wants.. No skin off my nose.. I'm long past having that as a worry. Deport ll million people? I'll be fascinated watching how he plans to do that.. as well as how he will get funding to build that wall. Ban Muslins? Again.. no personal loss for me. Repeal Obamacare? Who cares... I have Medicare... and Bushes nice Part D supplememt..

My main concern is Medicare and Social Security.. and Trump has stated he won't cut those.. and in fact will expand them. I plan to sit back and watch the chaos and destruction while I live comfortably on MY entitlement and retirement savings.. Good Luck for those of you who don't have any of that.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:03 AM
Good for you!! And your side will win!! But what exactly are YOU personally going to win?

I will vote for what is better for this country, and what is better for the middle class.. I always have, even though I am not middle class. Trumps election will not personally, affect me. He can overturn R vs W if he wants.. No skin off my nose.. I'm long past having that as a worry. Deport ll million people? I'll be fascinated watching how he plans to do that.. as well as how he will get funding to build that wall. Ban Muslins? Again.. no personal loss for me. Repeal Obamacare? Who cares... I have Medicare... and Bushes nice Part D supplememt..

My main concern is Medicare and Social Security.. and Trump has stated he won't cut those.. and in fact will expand them. I plan to sit back and watch the chaos and destruction while I live comfortably on MY entitlement and retirement savings.. Good Luck for those of you who don't have any of that.
When the economy collapses Medicare and Social Security will disappear. That is where we are heading. Clinton will get us there sooner. Trump can slow, but not stop the coming collapse.

Common
05-13-2016, 08:03 AM
Clinton has been the target of a deliberate and relentless smear campaign by the GOP for the last 30 years.. Nothing has ever been found or proven BUT... it has still had it's desired effect.. that being to create a misconception and believe that there "JUST MIGHT" be something to it. Most of the American electorate is painfully uninformed and tends to believe what they hear in 30 second sound bites.. Good work GOP.. Now you have TRUMP.... how does that grab ya..

The electorate isnt as stupid this election and the democrats always need them to be

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:07 AM
When the economy collapses Medicare and Social Security will disappear. That is where we are heading. Clinton will get us there sooner. Trump can slow, but not stop the coming collapse.

I personally don't agree with that..and will vote for Clinton.. . BUT... if you are right..Well then it makes no difference to me... either way... Right? I'll likely be long gone before any of that happens anyway.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Well then it makes no difference to me... either way...
I see. So you have no need of medicare nor social security? Awesome.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:11 AM
I see. So you have no need of medicare nor social security? Awesome.

As I said... I am already collecting both... By the time they are gone... I will be too... And You?

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 08:15 AM
While gloating about all the negatives that might surface about Clinton, Trump supporters might want to look at their candidate's closet. Mud slinging seems to concentrate on the personal issues and without a record, Trump is very vulnerable in this area. The repubs have always been able to rely on the religious right, until now. I don't see these folks lining up to vote for someone with Trump's baggage.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:17 AM
As I said... I am already collecting both... By the time they are gone... I will be too... And You?
I plan to live to 100. 37 more years.

In another year, I believe I will have converted much of my wealth into hard assets that can survive the collapse. Some things must occur in sequence.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:17 AM
While gloating about all the negatives that might surface about Clinton, Trump supporters might want to look at their candidate's closet. Mud slinging seems to concentrate on the personal issues and without a record, Trump is very vulnerable in this area. The repubs have always been able to rely on the religious right, until now. I don't see these folks lining up to vote for someone with Trump's baggage.

It is still early.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:18 AM
Good for you. I'm very well positioned too... however, the majority of Americans are not... Guess it sucks to be them huh?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:20 AM
Good for you. I'm very well positioned too... however, the majority of Americans are not... Guess it sucks to be them huh?
Yes. And that is why Trump will be the next President. It will be good to have an American President again.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Yes. And that is why Trump will be the next President. It will be good to have an American President again.

If he does get elected.... It won't matter... Looks like the Democrats will take back the Senate, and even if they don't they will block anything he wants to do.... In addition, Ryan will STILL be Speaker... he's not going to let Trump get anything passed he personally doesn't agree with... Ryan is FOR comprehensive immigration reform.. He is against banning Muslims.. Trump can sit in the oval office and bloviate all he wants... He will be powerless..

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 08:25 AM
I don't think that Clinton will be charged with anything concerning the e-mails. The main problem isn't the DOJ providing cover for her but when these items were classified. How can someone be charged for being careless with Top Secret items, when they were not Top Secret until AFTER the fact? Poor judgement? No doubt, but not illegal. Powell & Kerry have both admitted they handled similar items in the same fashion so this is beginning to look like nothing but another political witch hunt.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes... just another part of at 30 year witch hunt... BUT unfortunately it has had it's desired effect.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:30 AM
If he does get elected.... It won't matter... Looks like the Democrats will take back the Senate, and even if they don't they will block anything he wants to do.... In addition, Ryan will STILL be Speaker... he's not going to let Trump get anything passed he personally doesn't agree with... He can sit in the oval office and bloviate all he wants... He will be powerless..

I have a few observations. First, and most importantly, we have seven plus years worth of examples of a lawless president running amok doing harm to the nation. The Congress did nothing to stop the Lawless One. Trump can choose to do the same.

Second, it looks like the Congress is going to fall in line within Trump's Republican party. Trump will have Congressional support.

Third, it only looks like the Democrats will take back the Senate because you want it to look that way. However, should it occur, two years later it would likely revert to Republican control.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:30 AM
I don't think that Clinton will be charged with anything concerning the e-mails. The main problem isn't the DOJ providing cover for her but when these items were classified. How can someone be charged for being careless with Top Secret items, when they were not Top Secret until AFTER the fact? Poor judgement? No doubt, but not illegal. Powell & Kerry have both admitted they handled similar items in the same fashion so this is beginning to look like nothing but another political witch hunt.
They were always top secret. She lied.

Safety
05-13-2016, 08:37 AM
They were always top secret. She lied.

That's not how it works. They were given the classified rating after the fact, not before.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 08:45 AM
That's not how it works. They were given the classified rating after the fact, not before.

Now don't go bothering a Republican with facts....

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 08:46 AM
How many sitting Senators have endorsed Trump?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:49 AM
Let's see, who should I believe? How many special access programs have you been in? Or how many sensitive compartmented information compartments have you been in?

Clinton, as a cabinet secretary was an original top secret classification authority. Do you know what that means?

As a general rule information originated within a special access program is treated as classified material until someone makes the determination that the information does not require protection. It is not the other way around. A spy's name and position within a foreign government is not unclassified until someone declares it a top secret.

Clinton and the sycophants lied. Have you ever noticed the weasel words she uses? She says her emails were not marked classified. Of course not. Classified material is marked confidential, secret or top secret. Clinton can never be trusted. Ever.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:52 AM
Now don't go bothering a Republican with facts....
Quick, I will ask you the same question I asked Safety. How many special access programs have you been in? How many sensitive compartmented information compartments have you been in?

If you don't know what those are without looking them up take your time and look them up. I will check back.

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 08:52 AM
Let's see, who should I believe? How many special access programs have you been in? Or how many sensitive compartmented information compartments have you been in?

Clinton, as a cabinet secretary was an original top secret classification authority. Do you know what that means?

As a general rule information originated within a special access program is treated as classified material until someone makes the determination that the information does not require protection. It is not the other way around. A spy's name and position within a foreign government is not unclassified until someone declares it a top secret.

Clinton and the sycophants lied. Have you ever noticed the weasel words she uses? She says her emails were not marked classified. Of course not. Classified material is marked confidential, secret or top secret. Clinton can never be trusted. Ever.

This ^^^ looks suspiciously like questioning the meaning of 'is'.

MMC
05-13-2016, 09:13 AM

Not all of them and that would be wrong.....and the State IG and IC IG won their review over that matter. She had emails that were classified TS back then from Origination and they still carry the same classification today.....now May 13th 2016. Last update was April 23rd of 2016. Before then April 11th 2016.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:47 AM
This ^^^ looks suspiciously like questioning the meaning of 'is'.
That does have Clinton's fingerprints all over it. BJ Clinton lied. Hillary Clinton lied. Democrats, love the Clinton lying machine. It will not stop the FBI.

PolWatch
05-13-2016, 09:50 AM
That does have Clinton's fingerprints all over it. BJ Clinton lied. Hillary Clinton lied. Democrats, love the Clinton lying machine. It will not stop the FBI.

You're dancing around the question.....just like Clinton.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
You're dancing around the question.....just like Clinton.

Nonsense. You are too partisan to accept the answer. Clinton lied as Clintons always lie. The information was always top secret. It was never unclassified even if Clinton had it stripped of its markings and sent to her. Clinton was an original classification authority. She had a responsibility to know what information required protection. You inability or unwillingness to understand such a simple truth will not stop the FBI.

MMC
05-13-2016, 11:30 AM

How is Trump vulnerable......considering he doesn't have the time in like Hillary.

Trump know he doesn't have as much in his closet as Hillary does. So he is quite content with letting the mudslinging....begin.

Green Arrow
05-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Clinton has been the target of a deliberate and relentless smear campaign by the GOP for the last 30 years..

Yes, she has.

The worst part is she keeps giving them more material.

Quicksilver
05-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Yes, she has.

The worst part is she keeps giving them more material.

The fact that she is BREATHING is what gives them more material. Even if she wasn't, they would still be making $hit up..

Kurmugeon
05-13-2016, 02:44 PM
We have already had the government we deserved. We have had seven plus years of growing tyranny in the Obama regime. Trump is the antidote.

Maybe.

We don't really know what Trump will do.

We do know what Hillary is, and what her Progressive-Fasicst agenda will bring. Not much different than what Obama has done... maybe a bit less Muslim-Immigration, and a bit more Anti-Male, Gender Pandering, but otherwise.... Meh.

Well,

So, let's give Trump a chance.

The real Hope from the 2016 election lies outside the Presidency anyway:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/62257-Trump-it-is-some-reservations-but-better-than-Hillary-Hope-is-outside-Presidency!?highlight=Trump

MMC
05-13-2016, 04:11 PM
The fact that she is BREATHING is what gives them more material. Even if she wasn't, they would still be making $hit up..

No one needs to make anything up.....you forget Hillary is Incompetent.

AZ Jim
05-13-2016, 04:41 PM
Ok! Here's my honest appraisal of the situation under discussion. I believe 100% of the "noise level" surrounding Hillary Clinton is probably unfounded but crafted to create doubt and suspicion in the voting population. As a result her chance of success in this campaign has been diminished. My greatest fear is the surrendering America, our goodwill, our reputation, our actual safety to a man who is actually a "successful" businessman but a failed human. If somehow Clinton were to bail out and leave Sanders as the only opportunity to defeat this disaster, Trump, then I support that. If I had my real choice I would have loved either Joe Biden or Elisabeth Warren but then again the "dirty tricks" would have fired up. I would think as Americans you who so passionately tout Trump would consider how he is playing you, and what his victory would mean to your country. I am old. I won't be here to inherit what the results of this careless act of support for Trump, many of you will.

Green Arrow
05-15-2016, 01:52 PM
Ok! Here's my honest appraisal of the situation under discussion.

Honest, driven by a search for truth? Or driven by partisan leanings?

I believe 100% of the "noise level" surrounding Hillary Clinton is probably unfounded but crafted to create doubt and suspicion in the voting population.

Driven by partisan leanings. Question asked and answered.

As a result her chance of success in this campaign has been diminished.

That's an ancient art called "politics."

My greatest fear is the surrendering America, our goodwill, our reputation, our actual safety to a man who is actually a "successful" businessman but a failed human.

Right, because you are a partisan and refuse to look at this event with 20/20 vision that is unclouded by partisan pap.

If somehow Clinton were to bail out and leave Sanders as the only opportunity to defeat this disaster, Trump, then I support that. If I had my real choice I would have loved either Joe Biden or Elisabeth Warren but then again the "dirty tricks" would have fired up. I would think as Americans you who so passionately tout Trump would consider how he is playing you, and what his victory would mean to your country.

What would his victory mean, exactly? And what would Clinton's victory mean? How is he playing Republicans but not playing you?

I am old. I won't be here to inherit what the results of this careless act of support for Trump, many of you will.

Likewise, you won't be here to inherit the careless act of supporting Clinton. I'm screwed either way.

Ransom
05-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Ok! Here's my honest appraisal of the situation under discussion. I believe 100% of the "noise level" surrounding Hillary Clinton is probably unfounded but crafted to create doubt and suspicion in the voting population. As a result her chance of success in this campaign has been diminished. My greatest fear is the surrendering America, our goodwill, our reputation, our actual safety to a man who is actually a "successful" businessman but a failed human. If somehow Clinton were to bail out and leave Sanders as the only opportunity to defeat this disaster, Trump, then I support that. If I had my real choice I would have loved either Joe Biden or Elisabeth Warren but then again the "dirty tricks" would have fired up. I would think as Americans you who so passionately tout Trump would consider how he is playing you, and what his victory would mean to your country. I am old. I won't be here to inherit what the results of this careless act of support for Trump, many of you will.

The FBI's is making a lot of noise....clear as well is your deafening silence.