PDA

View Full Version : Obama to deport hundreds of illegal immigrants

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:02 AM
Clinton and Sanders both slam the plan as inhumane, yet we've been told thousands of times that Obama is soft on deportation.

What say you border hawks?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-immigration-raids-20160512-snap-story.html

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Clinton and Sanders both slam the plan as inhumane, yet we've been told thousands of times that Obama is soft on deportation.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-immigration-raids-20160512-snap-story.html

Its too little, too late.

but better than nothing

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:11 AM
Its too little, too late.

but better than nothing

How did i know THAT was coming?

LoL

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:14 AM
Some people you can never satisfy .. that's why I say F'ck'em :laugh:

Common
05-13-2016, 07:16 AM
Its pure EYEWASH hes let in the hundreds of thousands run over the border and stay here. I believe not one word of any report by the media whos in his zipper about him doing anything but enhance illegal immigration

Read the article I posted
Border Patrol union says directive provides open invitation to undocumented immigrants

Border Patrol agents’ union representatives say a directive from the Department of Homeland Security is providing an open invitation to undocumented immigrants wanting to enter the United States. But Customs and Border Protection said that is not the case and there have been no stand-down directives issued.

According to National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd, the directive said Border Patrol agents should not issue a notice to appear at deportation hearings to undocumented immigrants who tell agents they have been in the country since January 2014, even if they cannot provide proof.

Another directive issued in November states that an undocumented immigrant’s removal will hinge on the judgment of an immigration officer. “[If] the alien is not a threat to the integrity of the immigration system or there are factors suggesting the alien should not be an enforcement priority.”

Agents have dubbed this technique as a ‘catch and release’.

http://www.kvoa.com/story/31952939/n4t-investigators-border-patrol-union-says-directive-provides-open-invitation-to-undocumented-immigrants

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:18 AM

Let's see. Barack Hussein O allows one hundred thousand illegal alien children to enter the US. He has the border patrol babysit them, secretly transports them to communities (probably all in Republican voting districts), drops them on local schools where local property owners must be taxed to teach them, provides welfare benefits to them, and then, several years later makes a big deal about detaining and deporting one hundred of them.

That is good news.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:28 AM
Let's see. Barack Hussein O allows one hundred thousand illegal alien children to enter the US. He has the border patrol babysit them, secretly transports them to communities (probably all in Republican voting districts), drops them on local schools where local property owners must be taxed to teach them, provides welfare benefits to them, and then, several years later makes a big deal about detaining and deporting one hundred of them.

That is good news.

Link please

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:28 AM
Link please

Don't be stupid.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:31 AM

That is good news.

:grin:
I here he's planing on sending them to your neighborhood.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:31 AM

That would be poetic justice :)

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 07:33 AM
Don't be stupid.

Oh okay, this will be appropriately dismissed as speculative hogwash.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:37 AM

That is good news.

You are a day late and thousands of dollars short. We already have them.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Oh okay, this will be appropriately dismissed as speculative hogwash.

If you cannot keep up with recent events what hope is there for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9J22eGlqpk&spfreload=10

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:40 AM

That is good news.

You are a day late and thousands of dollars short. We already have them.

Good, you just made my day.

I hope they give you all the happiness and pleasure a racist deserves.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:42 AM
Good, you just made my day.

I hope they give you all the happiness and pleasure a racist deserves.
This is why Trump will be president. Leftists, especially radical leftists, want illegals to invade and supplant American citizens.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 07:47 AM
This is why Trump will be president. Leftists, especially radical leftists, want illegals to invade and supplant American citizens.

Naaa .. just people like you. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 07:50 AM

Right. Productive Americans. Got it. Do you feel better now? Trump has widened his position on immigration. The panel he is setting up will review the Muslim and illegal immigration in addition to the current immigration laws. Those laws were established to create a one-party system for the United States. I believe his panel will recommend that we return to an immigration policy that helps Americans rather than harms American citizens for the benefit of the Democratic party.

AeonPax
05-13-2016, 07:58 AM
How did i know THAT was coming?LoL http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/ (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/)
`
Realistically, that's a drop in the bucket when you compare that to anywhere between 12 and 20 million Latino's already here.

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 07:59 AM

What do you want to do with mistervertitis and other Americans like him?

a concentration/reeducation camp perhaps?

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 08:00 AM
Don't be stupid.
Right back atcha Hack.

Don't make statements like that without something to back it up. Just makes you look retarded.

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 08:02 AM
What do you want to do with mistervertitis and other Americans like him?

a concentration/reeducation camp perhaps?
"Reeducation" implies they have some to start with.

I'm thinking just send 'em back to school, starting with like 2nd grade.

Common
05-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Hilarious and it didnt go unnoticed. Bo-4 must have been flabbergasted at the link and article I provided because he and other all in for hillys couldnt find an intelligent response.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Right back atcha Hack.

Don't make statements like that without something to back it up. Just makes you look retarded.
Actually, not. If you were informed you would already know. The fact that you do not just makes you look retarded.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:06 AM
"Reeducation" implies they have some to start with.

I'm thinking just send 'em back to school, starting with like 2nd grade.
Shall we compare our formal educations? How about our life's experiences?

Let's begin with our masters degrees. Shall we? You first.

FindersKeepers
05-13-2016, 08:11 AM

Good for Obama -- I wonder if the libs will call him a racist for doing so?

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Actually, not. If you were informed you would already know. The fact that you do not just makes you look retarded.
Nice try, no prize. Keep swinging though.

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 08:14 AM
Shall we compare our formal educations? How about our life's experiences?

Let's begin with our masters degrees. Shall we? You first.
Sure, why not? I won't believe you and you won't believe me so lets go for it.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Sure, why not? I won't believe you and you won't believe me so lets go for it.
Me. Masters degree. Computer resources and information systems management.

You?

Crepitus
05-13-2016, 08:27 AM

You?
Me? I don't believe you. Last week you were a nuclear engineer, the week before that some sort of strategist, and so on and so forth.

Beat it liar. With the exception of a few of our more gullible conservative members we've all seen through you ages ago. You're an "expert" on whatever we happen to be discussing that day. NOBODY believes you anymore.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:05 AM
Me? I don't believe you. Last week you were a nuclear engineer, the week before that some sort of strategist, and so on and so forth.

Beat it liar. With the exception of a few of our more gullible conservative members we've all seen through you ages ago. You're an "expert" on whatever we happen to be discussing that day. NOBODY believes you anymore.
I have NEVER been, nor claimed that I was a nuclear engineer. I was an engineer for nearly 15 years. I was a network communications engineer and later a systems engineer. I rose through the engineering ranks to a high-level management ranking.

I was also a nuclear warfighter on a Joint Staff. I served in a joint billet for almost five years.

Understanding strategy, the art of winning a nation's wars, is a hobby. For that matter so are small wars. I spent several years of a 20 year Army career learning a grat deal about small wars, revolutions, and the unconventional warfare. I attended the foreign internal defense course. I also attended the Defense Intelligence Agency College Collection Manager's course. And I attended the Combat Developer's Course.

I also started two companies, the first as I was ending my military career.
If you can find anyplace where I have claimed to be a nuclear engineer, please post it.

Do try to keep up.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:24 AM
If you cannot keep up with recent events what hope is there for you?

Billo the Clown is the number one purveyor of phony immigration scare tactics.

Truth is, Obama has been WAY tougher on deportations than Bushie was.

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/wp-content/uploads/interior2.jpg

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Right back atcha Hack.

He's famous for that .. gets seriously old.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:25 AM

Still got nothing huh?

Sad :(

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:26 AM

The Obama Regime changed the definitions. They wanted to inflate their numbers so fools would believe they were doing more than they actually are.
They lied.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:26 AM

We can dream ;-)

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:27 AM
Still got nothing huh?

Sad :(

I gave you a video. Did you miss that? Sad.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:29 AM

I can't top that, except you forgot the times he was an astronaut and brain surgeon. :grin:

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:30 AM
I have NEVER been, nor claimed that I was a nuclear engineer. I was an engineer for nearly 15 years. I was a network communications engineer and later a systems engineer. I rose through the engineering ranks to a high-level management ranking.

I was also a nuclear warfighter on a Joint Staff. I served in a joint billet for almost five years.

Understanding strategy, the art of winning a nation's wars, is a hobby. For that matter so are small wars. I spent several years of a 20 year Army career learning a grat deal about small wars, revolutions, and the unconventional warfare. I attended the foreign internal defense course. I also attended the Defense Intelligence Agency College Collection Manager's course. And I attended the Combat Developer's Course.

I also started two companies, the first as I was ending my military career.
If you can find anyplace where I have claimed to be a nuclear engineer, please post it.

Do try to keep up.

Stop it yer killin' me!

:rofl:

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 09:31 AM

Neither bush or obumer deported enough illegals

MisterVeritis
I can't top that, except you forgot the times he was an astronaut and brain surgeon. :grin:
Crep lied/misremembered and you pile on. Awesome. Expected. Goofy. Wrong. But still awesome.

Do you wonder why I don't trust you?

Bo-4
Hilarious and it didnt go unnoticed. Bo-4 must have been flabbergasted at the link and article I provided because he and other all in for hillys couldnt find an intelligent response.

I'm not a Hilly .. I posted a deportation graph above comparing Bush vs Obama - not even close.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Neither bush or obumer deported enough illegals
Obama, to inflate his numbers included turning people back at the border as a "removal" or deportation. The Customs and Border Patrol Union has endorsed Trump.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Stop it yer killin' me!

:rofl:
There are things I forgot to add. I attended two Intelligence courses. I set the record, at that time, for the highest score ever achieved in the tactical intelligence staff officer's course. I was first in my class in the strategic signals intelligence course. Those just don't seem that important any longer.

I received the President's Award for Innovation as an engineer. That came with a nice plaque and a $10,000 cash award. If I remember anything else I will happily add it.

What have you done?

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 09:40 AM

100's huh? LOL

I say they are here illegally and should be deported...

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:43 AM
100's huh? LOL

I say they are here illegally and should be deported...

Yes Pickles .. HUNDREDS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/obama-to-deport-hundreds-of-mothers-and-children-fleeing-violence-in-central-america-a7028071.html

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Obama, to inflate his numbers included turning people back at the border as a "removal" or deportation. The Customs and Border Patrol Union has endorsed Trump.

I understand.

but the liberals we are arguing with do not know and dont want to know.

so I dont bother wrestling with them over phony government numbers

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Yes Pickles .. HUNDREDS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/obama-to-deport-hundreds-of-mothers-and-children-fleeing-violence-in-central-america-a7028071.html

So...he is deporting .00000000001% of the illegals in the U.S. and this makes him tough on immigration?

You're doing it wrong! ;)

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 09:54 AM
So...he is deporting .00000000001% of the illegals in the U.S. and this makes him tough on immigration?

You're doing it wrong! ;)

He's deported more illegals than all previous US presidents COMBINED .. catch up.

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:01 AM
There are things I forgot to add. I attended two Intelligence courses. I set the record, at that time, for the highest score ever achieved in the tactical intelligence staff officer's course. I was first in my class in the strategic signals intelligence course. Those just don't seem that important any longer.

I received the President's Award for Innovation as an engineer. That came with a nice plaque and a $10,000 cash award. If I remember anything else I will happily add it.

What have you done?

I won a Nobel Peace Prize in physics and was CNN Hero of the Year.

Cut it out dude .. nobody likes a braggart who makes shit up.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:02 AM
He's deported more illegals than all previous US presidents COMBINED .. catch up.

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

Obama lies about everything. Why are you so gullible?

Cigar

INB4 The Standard Typical Denial :laugh:

MisterVeritis
I won a Nobel Peace Prize in physics and was CNN Hero of the Year.

Cut it out dude .. nobody likes a braggart who makes $#@! up.

It is not bragging if you have done it. I did.

Other than suck up Obama's spit what have you done?

Cigar
05-13-2016, 10:03 AM

Beat me ... :angry:

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:03 AM
INB4 The Standard Typical Denial :laugh:
I do not have to ask why you are so gullible. Leftist. Skin color.

This is why Trump will be the next President.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:05 AM

These are DHS numbers - study up .. stop digging butt nuggets of truthiness and stop believing what O'Reilly and Trump tell you.

http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/

Cigar
05-13-2016, 10:07 AM
These are DHS numbers - study up and stop digging butt nuggets of truthiness.

http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/2015/02/25/tracking-obamas-deportation-numbers/

But But But The DHS Lies ... Donald Trump will speak the Truth :laugh:

Cigar
05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
I how no one here slits their throat on Tuesday November 8th :laugh:

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
These are DHS numbers - study up .. stop digging butt nuggets of truthiness and stop believing what O'Reilly and Trump tell you.

The Obama regime changed the definitions. They lied. It is what they do.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:09 AM

Dissemble all you want. Trump will still be President.

I look forward to having an American President again.

Cigar
05-13-2016, 10:10 AM
The Obama regime changed the definitions. They lied. It is what they do.

You know those sneaky Kenyans :grin:

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:10 AM

Hilarious isn't it? The Trump File :grin:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:12 AM
It is not bragging if you have done it. I did.

Other than suck up Obama's spit what have you done?

I just told you .. every bit as believable as your phony resume huh? ;-)

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:23 AM
I just told you .. every bit as believable as your phony resume huh? ;-)
Now do you see why I cannot trust you?

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Now do you see why I cannot trust you?

Blowhards aren't to be taken seriously so it doesn't matter a whipstitch whether you trust me or not.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:27 AM
You know those sneaky Kenyans :grin:

OR his sneaky mother who planted phony birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers and moved their knowing her son would someday be president.

Mac-7
05-13-2016, 10:30 AM
OR his sneaky mother who planted phony birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers and moved their knowing her son would someday be president.

If the birth notice was planted it would have been by the woman an ungrateful obumer smeared as a typical white person - his grandmother.

because mom would have been far away and much too dingy to even think of it.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:31 AM
Blowhards aren't to be taken seriously so it doesn't matter a whipstitch whether you trust me or not.
Okay. We are done.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Okay. We are done.

Excellent!

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/iEtG4.gif

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 10:44 AM

Our border agents are ordered to quit doing their job. Thousands of people a day are allowed to enter the country illegally. The children of these illegals are supported by the taxpayer.

Then you deport a couple hundred and claim to be tough on illegal immigration? Uh, right.....

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 10:44 AM

You seem to think that's some sort of accomplishment... That just means Obama isn't failing as bad as the others....but he is still failing. Talk about catching up...

And BTW it's "almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century".

Mr. Right
05-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Our border agents are ordered to quit doing their job. Thousands of people a day are allowed to enter the country illegally. The children of these illegals are supported by the taxpayer.

Then you deport a couple hundred and claim to be tough on illegal immigration? Uh, right.....

Er... correct.. get back to us when the headline reads, "Obama admin to deport hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens." MMMkay?

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 10:49 AM
You seem to think that's some sort of accomplishment... That just means Obama isn't failing as bad as the others....but he is still failing. Talk about catching up...

And BTW it's "almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century".

Nothing will ever be good enough for border paranoids - unless Trump becomes president and then the DHS numbers will show astounding success!

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:51 AM

You really should stop your lying:

"
Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.
On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.
The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

The shift in who gets tallied helped the administration look tough in its early years but now may be backfiring politically. Immigration advocates plan protests across the country this week around what they say will be the 2 millionth deportation under Obama — a mark expected to be hit in the next few days. And Democratic strategists fret about a decline in Latino voter turnout for this fall's election."
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Nothing will ever be good enough for border paranoids - unless Trump becomes president and then the DHS numbers will show astounding success!

Good enough? To bury your head in the sand and call this a non-issue is truly moronic. And why? To score some political points for Obama? Seriously?

This issue transcends whomever is president and will for quite some time regardless of whether Trump wins or not...

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 10:53 AM

our borders can be secured without doing it Trump's way. Our borders are intentional left unsecured.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 10:58 AM
our borders can be secured without doing it Trump's way. Our borders are intentional left unsecured.
...or our borders can be secured doing it Trump's way. I prefer Trump's way. It is specific and concrete (okay, I recognize the pun).

exotix
05-13-2016, 11:08 AM
http://www.colorlines.com/sites/default/files/images/infographics/2011/02/deportation_obama_020111.gif

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 11:11 AM
http://www.colorlines.com/sites/default/files/images/infographics/2011/02/deportation_obama_020111.gif
Are you and Bo-4 sharing the same bathroom?

The definitions changed so comparisons between regimes are invalid. But let's go with your numbers as it pisses off the aggrieved minority groups.

exotix
05-13-2016, 11:13 AM
Are you and Bo-4 sharing the same bathroom?

The definitions changed so comparisons between regimes are invalid. But let's go with your numbers as it pisses off the aggrieved minority groups.Better call conservative media and tell'em to revamp it more suited to your delusions ... LOL

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Better call conservative media and tell'em to revamp it more suited to your delusions ... LOL

I think that was one of the conclusions in the LA Times story. How can you be both soft on illegal aliens and the Deporter-in-Chief at the same time? You can do it by lumping things together. If you turn someone around at the border but don't let them come in is that a removal? Not really. But Obama wants his numbers to look high so he adds them into the mix. Suddenly it looks like he is deporting all 11 million illegal aliens every year. Let's go with that given that the Hispanics are pissed off at how many of them are being deported.

Of course, when he wants to look soft on removing illegals he does not include the numbers turned back at the border.

But let's use his hard on illegals numbers as we have an election coming up and Trump needs to win it.

exotix
05-13-2016, 11:26 AM
I think that was one of the conclusion in the LA Times story. How can you be both soft on illegal aliens and the Deporter-in-Chief at the same time? You can do it by lumping things together. If you turn someone around at the border but don't let them come in is that a removal? Not really. But Obama wants his numbers to look high so he adds them into the mix. Suddenly it looks like he is deporting all 11 million illegal aliens every year. Let's go with that given that the Hispanics are pissed off at how many of them are being deported.

Of course, when he wants to look soft on removing illegals he does not include the numbers turned back at the border.

But let's use his hard on illegals numbers as we have an election coming up and Trump needs to win it.What's the GOP plan again ?

domer76
05-13-2016, 11:33 AM

You?

On-line doesn't count.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 11:37 AM
On-line doesn't count.

Oh hell domer - read on and he'll tell you about his Nobel Peace Prize and landing on the moon. :D

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 11:45 AM
...or our borders can be secured doing it Trump's way. I prefer Trump's way. It is specific and concrete (okay, I recognize the pun).

We don't need to invent or create a new way to secure our borders.

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 11:48 AM

Let's say that number is accurate. Has that kept pace with the number of people entering the country illegally?

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 11:49 AM
Let's say that number is accurate. Has that kept pace with the number of people entering the country illegally?

Why do you need constant hand holding?

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Why do you need constant hand holding?

I just have this need to confront the issues based on the facts. I know that's an odd concept for you, but......

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:07 PM
What's the GOP plan again ?
LOL. Let the phony number stand. We know they are phony. But Hispanics don't. They are pissed.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:08 PM
We don't need to invent or create a new way to secure our borders.
Fortunately, it is not up to you.

exotix
05-13-2016, 12:09 PM
LOL. Let the phony number stand. We know they are phony. But Hispanics don't. They are pissed.I asked a simple question ... what's the GOP plan to deal with illegals ?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:10 PM
On-line doesn't count.
I got this degree prior to on-line. Are you aware that we have not always had the Internet?

But I was asked to co-teach a Masters level course concerning use of this brand new thing called the internet. I accepted. It was fun. I kept the signed plaque.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:11 PM
I asked a simple question ... what's the GOP plan to deal with illegals ?
Build the wall. Identify, detain, and deport them. Do you believe the answer has changed?

exotix
05-13-2016, 12:12 PM
Build the wall. Identify, detain, and deport them. Do you believe the answer has changed?So what you're saying is, is that it requires Big. Govt .... is this what you're saying ?

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Fortunately, it is not up to you.

If it was up to me, I'd start by enforcing current law and make our immigration officials do their job. I know, that's unrealistic or unreasonable.

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 12:13 PM
So what you're saying is, is that it requires Big. Govt .... is this what you're saying ?

The States could pitch in if it makes you feel better?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:14 PM
So what you're saying is, is that it requires Big. Govt .... is this what you're saying ?

Do you have a fetish? Do you understand the difference between "big" government and limited government performing its Constitutional requirements? Just ask if the concepts are bewildering to you.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:15 PM
If it was up to me, I'd start by enforcing current law and make our immigration officials do their job. I know, that's unrealistic or unreasonable.

And it does not work. A physical barrier will.

exotix
05-13-2016, 12:16 PM
The States could pitch in if it makes you feel better?Yes ?
Say for instance, what's Texas doing about its floodgate of raping, murdering with calves-the-size-of-cantaloupes-from-carrying-drugs illegals ?

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Build the wall. Identify, detain, and deport them. Do you believe the answer has changed?

You realize that 2/3 of Americans and most congressional republicans find the Trump's wall to be a farce?

It won't happen nor will Mexico pay for it, but you (as always) are free to dream.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/sorry-donald-pew-poll-finds-large-majority-oppose-border-wall/

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:17 PM
I asked a simple question ... what's the GOP plan to deal with illegals ?
By the way, this is how you should ask questions. Originally you asked What is the GOP plan to my comment of letting the phony numbers stand.

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Yes ?
Say for instance, what's Texas doing about its floodgate of raping, murdering with calves-the-size-of-cantaloupes-from-carrying-drugs illegals ?

Is that English? Are you here illegally?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:18 PM
You realize that 2/3 of Americans and most congressional republicans find the Trump's wall to be a farce?

It won't happen nor will Mexico pay for it, but you (as always) are free to dream.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/sorry-donald-pew-poll-finds-large-majority-oppose-border-wall/
And yet it will be built. Let's see what the polls say after it is completed.

exotix
05-13-2016, 12:18 PM
Do you have a fetish? Do you understand the difference between "big" government and limited government performing its Constitutional requirements? Just as if the concepts are bewildering to you.In other words, the congressional GOP has no plan because it requires Big Govt. ... yes ?

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 12:20 PM
And yet it will be built. Let's see what the polls say after it is completed.

No it won't, and neither will an outlaw on abortion or any of your other zany ideas. ;)

exotix
05-13-2016, 12:20 PM
Is that English? Are you here illegally?Are you avoiding your own inquisition because you're certifiable ? ... http://i63.tinypic.com/v8aq8.gif

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:21 PM
In other words, the congressional GOP has no plan because it requires Big Govt. ... yes ?
How do you miss things so completely? The Establishment Republicans, that utterly worthless lot, have no plan to defend our borders because the national Chamber of Crony Capitalism (okay, I made that last part up -- Commerce) gives them donations if they will leave the border open.

Hence Trump.

Tahuyaman
05-13-2016, 12:22 PM
And it does not work. A physical barrier will.

how do you know it doesn't work? We haven't attempted to do so.

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 12:22 PM
Are you avoiding your own inquisition because you're certifiable ? ... http://i63.tinypic.com/v8aq8.gif

My inquisition? Dafuq?

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:24 PM
No it won't, and neither will an outlaw on abortion or any of your other zany ideas. ;)
Well, you have already lost your first bet with me. Trump is the presumptive nominee.
Trump will select the next three or four justices. If he brilliantly selects four Scalias then we will see a devolution of power back to the states where it belongs. Roe V Wade could be overturned. And the Federal meddling in marriage could also be overturned. I would like to see the Commerce Clause restored to its original size.

But first there will be a beautiful wall.

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 12:25 PM
In other words, the congressional GOP has no plan because it requires Big Govt. ... yes ?

In fairness Obama has played the "Executive Order" one too many times for Congress to be a concern for Trump...

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 12:26 PM
how do you know it doesn't work? We haven't attempted to do so.

Right. If there is no barrier people can walk across while politicians diddle. A barrier slows them down.

AZ Jim
05-13-2016, 12:32 PM
Don't be stupid. Don't make unsupported claims.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Well, you have already lost your first bet with me. Trump is the presumptive nominee.
Trump will select the next three or four justices. If he brilliantly selects four Scalias then we will see a devolution of power back to the states where it belongs. Roe V Wade could be overturned. And the Federal meddling in marriage could also be overturned. I would like to see the Commerce Clause restored to its original size.

But first there will be a beautiful wall.

In the highly unlikely event he wins, he'll do none of those things.

He's a New York Democrat that has Trumpkins completely bamboozled!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435273/donald-trump-liberal-conspiracy-theorist

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 12:35 PM

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435273/donald-trump-liberal-conspiracy-theorist

You should vote for him because as we all know Hillary is a through and through neocon...

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 01:08 PM
Don't make unsupported claims.

Try to keep up.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 01:09 PM

We have less than a year to find out. Stay confident Lefty.

Bo-4
05-13-2016, 01:30 PM
You should vote for him because as we all know Hillary is a through and through neocon...

Not to worry Pickles. Unless something changes i plan on doing just that.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2016, 01:38 PM
Cool. A Lefty vote for Trump.

Private Pickle
05-13-2016, 01:48 PM

What would change? Hillary finally coming out?