PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously kn

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html)

Bill took at least 26 trips on the "Lolita Express." A private plane owned by a convicted pedophile. Some of the trips were to "Pedophile Island" where under aged girls were on the menu.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book (http://conchitasarnoff.com/) on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." (http://conchitasarnoff.com/) “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

zelmo1234
05-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Oh! boy Now they are going to have to start running cover on this. You know that Bill was likely down there trying to help these poor young women out.

It is not like he has a reputation of attacking women

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 11:00 AM
I believe those girls were compensated for their time.

MisterVeritis
05-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html)

Bill took at least 26 trips on the "Lolita Express." A private plane owned by a convicted pedophile. Some of the trips were to "Pedophile Island" where under aged girls were on the menu.

It is a lifestyle choice.

gamewell45
05-14-2016, 12:01 PM

The question that comes to mind is there any proof that Clinton violated any law by flying on the plane and/or did he engage in any illegal activities. If not then this is a non-story and needs to be discarded into the trash.

On the other hand, if there is concrete proof that Clinton did in fact violate any laws by flying on the plane and/or engaged in any illegal activities, then we should be calling for him to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

MMC
05-14-2016, 12:05 PM

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M383ff588f7a5ccef0e476e5c3ace87d6o0&w=299&h=199&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M92d10cfb8ec6526dc585bbd2159a7520o0&w=306&h=152&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

AZ Jim
05-14-2016, 12:07 PM
It's fox "news" with another anti Hillary propaganda piece. I believe none of it.

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 12:42 PM
The question that comes to mind is there any proof that Clinton violated any law by flying on the plane and/or did he engage in any illegal activities. If not then this is a non-story and needs to be discarded into the trash.

On the other hand, if there is concrete proof that Clinton did in fact violate any laws by flying on the plane and/or engaged in any illegal activities, then we should be calling for him to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No. It is not illegal to accept free rides on the "Lolita Express." It is something his and Hillary's fans should consider when they vote. Why was he pals with a pedophile?

gamewell45
05-14-2016, 12:55 PM
No. It is not illegal to accept free rides on the "Lolita Express." It is something his and Hillary's fans should consider when they vote. Why was he pals with a pedophile?

If that is the case, people will have to make their own decision; some will say it's election year politics and other may change their vote. The problem for them is everyday, we are hearing more bad things about Trump so if someone runs on a third party ticket they may actually have a shot at winning.

Peter1469
05-14-2016, 12:57 PM
If that is the case, people will have to make their own decision; some will say it's election year politics and other may change their vote. The problem for them is everyday, we are hearing more bad things about Trump so if someone runs on a third party ticket they may actually have a shot at winning.

These flights didn't occur during the election season.....

It is part of Bill's character.

sachem
05-14-2016, 06:22 PM
These flights didn't occur during the election season.....

It is part of Bill's character.Or lack thereof.

Dr. Who
05-14-2016, 10:24 PM

I suspect that where there is smoke there is fire. Unless women are willing to come forward, it is a case of being known for the company that one keeps. If one has repeatedly kept company with a now convicted sex offender who provided teenage girls for the sexual pleasures of powerful men, it's not a stretch to imagine that one has taken advantage of such services, particularly when this same person apparently took advantage of the ambitions of a young woman working in the Whitehouse.

OGIS
05-14-2016, 11:46 PM
I believe those girls were compensated for their time.

Wasn't that what Jim Baker said?

OGIS
05-14-2016, 11:47 PM

Isn't that what Josh Duggar said? Hey, religious freedom....

OGIS
05-14-2016, 11:52 PM

I read Clinton as a sociopath and a womanizer from day one. It's all there in his face and demeanor. As I've mentioned before, I have had experience with helping to put away a relative for pedophilia, and yes, there are indicators. They are not totally clear with Clinton, but more than a hint is there.

OGIS
05-14-2016, 11:54 PM
I suspect that where there is smoke there is fire. Unless women are willing to come forward, it is a case of being known for the company that one keeps. If one has repeatedly kept company with a now convicted sex offender who provided teenage girls for the sexual pleasures of powerful men, it's not a stretch to imagine that one has taken advantage of such services, particularly when this same person apparently took advantage of the ambitions of a young woman working in the Whitehouse.

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 05:23 AM
Yeah!

We could get another I'm so sorry but the pussy was so good speech from slick willie.

Quicksilver
05-15-2016, 05:59 AM
Hey.... kids..... Bill Clinton isn't running for President.. NONE of this matters.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:01 AM

I don't know.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:01 AM

Who?

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Hey.... kids..... Bill Clinton isn't running for President.. NONE of this matters.

Of course it matters. With Hillary you get Bill.

Also, if it were not for Bill, Hillary would be an old senior partners at a nothing law firm in Little Rock.

You can't separate them. That is why this thread is in the 2016 Election forum. :smiley:

Quicksilver
05-15-2016, 06:06 AM
What I find interesting is that when a woman is running for president, her husband's past behavior, true or not is a real point of discussion. What does this have to do with her? Does anyone really give a rat's a$$ what Trump's wife has done? Not really.. It simply doesn't matter. This is misogyny in aces.. do you all even realize that this really turns women voters off..??

Quicksilver
05-15-2016, 06:10 AM

Also, if it were not for Bill, Hillary would be an old senior partners at a nothing law firm in Little Rock.

You can't separate them. That is why this thread is in the 2016 Election forum. :smiley:

Oh stop.... Misogyny is not becoming to you.

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 06:11 AM

Right the Wife of a Pedophile that has helped him abuse women in the past is not important at all. You keep telling yourself that.

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 06:14 AM
What I find interesting is that when a woman is running for president, her husband's past behavior, true or not is a real point of discussion. What does this have to do with her? Does anyone really give a rat's a$$ what Trump's wife has done? Not really.. It simply doesn't matter. This is misogyny in aces.. do you all even realize that this really turns women voters off..??

But in this case we know for a Fact that Hillary tried to strong arm women that Bill Sexually assaulted into shutting up.

So we can assume it would only be worse with her as President.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:17 AM

Don't generalize this. It is specific with Bill and Hillary. Bill brought them into national power. Hillary wouldn't have done that on her own. It has nothing to do with gender. She has the charisma of a post.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:17 AM

That is a deflection. It allows you to avoid the issue.

Quicksilver
05-15-2016, 06:38 AM
But in this case we know for a Fact that Hillary tried to strong arm women that Bill Sexually assaulted into shutting up.

So we can assume it would only be worse with her as President.

And you have proof of this? Seriously.. we have been over and over this nonsense.. You are convinced of your erroneous beliefs and nothing will dissuade you... So I'm not going to bother trying as it's pointless

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 07:01 AM
And you have proof of this? Seriously.. we have been over and over this nonsense.. You are convinced of your erroneous beliefs and nothing will dissuade you... So I'm not going to bother trying as it's pointless

Well that is a relief.

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 08:22 AM

No I have to add the yny, to the ist, and phobs

This will be the cry coming out from Camp Hillary.

The problem is Nobody likes her so they don't care. If she was not such an nasty piece of work it might have an effect.

Trump on the other hand people seem to like. And the Press can't control him so he is going to get a pass and Democrats around the nation are going to wonder why..

It will be funny to watch.

And of course I don't think we have ever had a spouse that was the President of the USA before. So that could be the case.

And last of course we see the lie of the left. Think about what they did when then found out that Cruz's wife worked for Goldman. They are all over her.

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 08:24 AM

Well Peter and myself have posted proof over the last 2 weeks. It is documented she went on TV and lied about these women I posted the clips, she hired PI's to dig up dirt and even kill a family pet.

This is all documented. Liberals will pretend that it is not. but it most certainly is.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:25 AM

And also, of course, that con(servative)-artists still think there is some mileage in this particular line of attack.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 08:26 AM
The nasty harpy will not be able to escape her past by crying misogyny and it isn't fair. :wink:

zelmo1234
05-15-2016, 08:29 AM
I can't wait until she cry's

You are only being mean to me because I am a women

Trump will say no it is because you are a liar, a Cheat, have committed crimes against the country and a bitch.

She is likely to have a heart attack right there.

OGIS

That's a bit more than disingenuous. Do you truly think that Ivana Trump will be making policy decisions with President Trump? When wading through con(servative)-artist bovine fecal matter, does it really help things along by sounding like them?

MisterVeritis

That is precisely where the Left is taking us. Those of you on the Left are defining your deviant behavior as normal. Sex with little boys, or little girls, is simply a lifeestyle choice. Maybe BJ Clinton identified as a ten-year-old on the days he flew to Lolita Island.

Quicksilver
05-15-2016, 08:30 AM
The nasty harpy will not be able to escape her past by crying misogyny and it isn't fair. :wink:

We will soon enough see WHO will be able to escape their past... So far Hillary has done pretty well... Time will tell about Trump. Who by the way LOVES to cry "UNFAIR"... every time he is attacked.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 08:32 AM
I read Clinton as a sociopath and a womanizer from day one. It's all there in his face and demeanor. As I've mentioned before, I have had experience with helping to put away a relative for pedophilia, and yes, there are indicators. They are not totally clear with Clinton, but more than a hint is there.

Did you vote for BJ (twice)?

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 08:33 AM
hey.... Kids..... Bill clinton isn't running for president.. None of this matters.
lol.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 08:33 AM
That is precisely where the Left is taking us. Those of you on the Left are defining your deviant behavior as normal. Sex with little boys, or little girls, is simply a lifeestyle choice. Maybe BJ Clinton identified as a ten-year-old on the days he flew to Lolita Island.

Certainly a top goal of the hard left. :smiley:

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:34 AM
Right the Wife of a Pedophile that has helped him abuse women in the past is not important at all. You keep telling yourself that.

And if we can hold the families of turrists responsible for the sins of the turrists and kill them, (such as El Presidente Trump will do) then we can certainly hold the families of pedophiles responsible for the sins of the pedophiles. Seems more than fair.

It will be fun watching con(servative)-artists jump up and down with the same standards are used on them.

But I agree, seriously: having a pedophile near the center of power is not a good thing. This is why I would never vote for Ted Cruz or Josh Duggar for dogcatcher.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:38 AM
Don't generalize this. It is specific with Bill and Hillary. Bill brought them into national power. Hillary wouldn't have done that on her own. It has nothing to do with gender. She has the charisma of a post.

Correct.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:40 AM
No I have to add the yny, to the ist, and phobs

Stroke-like typing detected.

And last of course we see the lie of the left. Think about what they did when then found out that Cruz's wife worked for Goldman. They are all over her.

And, again, we see the pedophile theme.

Common
05-15-2016, 08:45 AM

The question that has dogged me since the Lewinsky fiasco is how does a woman, stay with a man that has degraded her in front of the entire world. This isnt a case of some husband getting caught in a club or motel with a younger woman.

This is a guy with dozens of allegations of infidelity that has oral sex with a woman 23 yrs his jr in the OVAL OFFICE while his secretary covers for him.

Says alot about hillarys character and ambitions

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:47 AM

>>>>"Those of you on the Left are defining your deviant behavior as normal."

Whoa. Josh Duggar is a left winger? Who knew?

And, btw, such transparent Hasty Generalization is, for you, somewhat low-hanging fruit on the Derp tree, is it not? You are cleverer than that. Too early? Perhaps you need more coffee?

>>>>"Sex with little boys, or little girls, is simply a lifeestyle [sic] choice."

No, it isn't. Though it does seem to have quite a few linkages (though not a complete intersect by any means) with highly religious lifestyles.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:50 AM
Did you vote for BJ (twice)?

No. I've generally "wasted my vote" (but been able to hold my head up) and voted Libertarian for the last dozen or so election cycles. Though I was stupid enough to vote for Bush once.

You?

OGIS
05-15-2016, 08:53 AM
The question that has dogged me since the Lewinsky fiasco is how does a woman, stay with a man that has degraded her in front of the entire world. This isnt a case of some husband getting caught in a club or motel with a younger woman.

This is a guy with dozens of allegations of infidelity that has oral sex with a woman 23 yrs his jr in the OVAL OFFICE while his secretary covers for him.

Says alot about hillarys character and ambitions

Totally agree.

sachem
05-15-2016, 09:49 AM
Who?Just nod yes.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 10:28 AM

Tell you what - since you're all about the tit for tat here - you can have Baker and Duggar. We'll say they're dirty as hell.

Now you say it about Bill.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 10:30 AM

Ew.

Good enough.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 10:33 AM

And if we can hold the families of turrists responsible for the sins of the turrists and kill them, (such as El Presidente Trump will do) then we can certainly hold the families of pedophiles responsible for the sins of the pedophiles. Seems more than fair.

It will be fun watching con(servative)-artists jump up and down with the same standards are used on them.

But I agree, seriously: having a pedophile near the center of power is not a good thing. This is why I would never vote for Ted Cruz or Josh Duggar for dogcatcher.

To try to insinuate Cruz into your web is illustrative of your base dishonesty, and calls into question the remainder of your statements.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 10:36 AM

>>>>"Those of you on the Left are defining your deviant behavior as normal."

Whoa. Josh Duggar is a left winger? Who knew?
No one on the right is defining Duggar's deviancy as the new normal. People on the right say Duggar's deviancy is deviancy.

But Leftists want us to embrace the deviancy of their core constituents and redefine it as normal behavior.

And, btw, such transparent Hasty Generalization is, for you, somewhat low-hanging fruit on the Derp tree, is it not? You are cleverer than that. Too early? Perhaps you need more coffee?
What do you believe was hasty? Coffee is always good.

>>>>"Sex with little boys, or little girls, is simply a lifeestyle [sic] choice."

No, it isn't. Though it does seem to have quite a few linkages (though not a complete intersect by any means) with highly religious lifestyles.
It is for BJ Clinton.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 10:40 AM
No. I've generally "wasted my vote" (but been able to hold my head up) and voted Libertarian for the last dozen or so election cycles. Though I was stupid enough to vote for Bush once.

You?
I did not "waste" my votes. I voted for Reagan. I did not care for Bush 41 but voted for him. I voted for Bush 43 but not for McCain or Romney. I believed Obama would greatly damage the nation, which he did. But I equally believed McCain, and Romney in turn, would damage the nation only at a slower rate. It was better for a democrat to destroy the nation.

And he, the Monster, combined with a supine Establishment Republican party has led to Trump.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Tell you what - since you're all about the tit for tat here - you can have Baker and Duggar. We'll say they're dirty as hell.

Now you say it about Bill.

Dirty as hell. And I have never said he wasn't.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Dirty as hell. And I have never said he wasn't.

Your story is that Cruz is a pedo. You haven't done more than peck around the edges of such an allegation with Clinton.

The first claim is reprehensible; the second is a matter of association and reputation. Yet you're all in on the first one. We know who you are, OGIS.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 11:52 AM

Need some help holding up that Broad Brush?

>>>"Those of you on the Left are defining your deviant behavior as normal."

What is my deviant behavior, sir? Be specific, or shut up with the Hasty Generalizations and Straw Men.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Your story is that Cruz is a pedo. You haven't done more than peck around the edges of such an allegation with Clinton.

The first claim is reprehensible; the second is a matter of association and reputation. Yet you're all in on the first one. We know who you are, OGIS.

Apparently, OGIS is making up for his days of being a right wing drone by being a left wing drone.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 11:54 AM
On an aside, there is a movie worth watching on Netflix, if anyone is interested. It stars Patrick Wilson - who is great in it. It's called Zipper.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 11:55 AM

What is my deviant behavior, sir? Be specific, or shut up with the Hasty Generalizations and Straw Men.

Continually calls Cruz a pedo based upon what amounts to a hunch yet sees no irony in his objection here.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Apparently, OGIS is making up for his days of being a right wing drone by being a left wing drone.

A man's gotta know his limitations - particularly someone with major limitations.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Ew.

Good enough.

I'm so happy that I passed your little politically correct litmus test. Bite me.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 12:00 PM
To try to insinuate Cruz into your web is illustrative of your base dishonesty, and calls into question the remainder of your statements.

Again, I have gotten the exact same vibes from Cruz as I got with Clinton. Your partisanship blinds you to simple, self-evident signs. Perhaps I am wrong, but I would rather trust the evidence of my own senses and past experience than blindly rely on the "bu..bu..buts" of a partisan political Tool such as yourself.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 12:02 PM
Looks like Mister V has some vibes about OGIS. Fair enough, right?

OGIS
05-15-2016, 12:08 PM

Arf! Arf! Arf!

Wagwagwagwagwag.....

OGIS
05-15-2016, 12:10 PM
On an aside, there is a movie worth watching on Netflix, if anyone is interested. It stars Patrick Wilson - who is great in it. It's called Zipper.

It's so interesting how con(servative)-artists are constantly obsessed and fascinated with the seamy undersides of life.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Wagwagwagwagwag.....

Sheesh...I'm starting to get some vibes about this guy too.

OGIS
05-15-2016, 12:20 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by OGIS http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1553773#post1553773)

Continually calls Cruz a pedo based upon what amounts to a hunch yet sees no irony in his objection here.

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!

wagwagwagwag....

http://littledogtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Little-Dog-Tips-Matilda-chihuahua-minpin-mix-1.png

My hunch (and yes, it is) about Cruz is based on:
1) seeing innumerable video of him, and of his family, and interactions between the two;
2) my past experiences of identifying, outing and seeing the conviction of a child predator;
3) linking certain subtle characteristics noted in both cases.

MisterVeritas, on the other hand, apparently thinks that he can identify and assign sexual proclivities based on the perceived (and assumed) political positions of people he has never met, never seen, and never heard in conversation.

Yuuuuge difference.

NEXT!

(btw, you should get that mange looked at.)

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 01:46 PM

Leftists want us to embrace the deviancy of their core constituents and redefine it as normal behavior.

You whine too much. That is your deviant behavior. Of course, for you that is normal.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2016, 01:49 PM
It's so interesting how con(servative)-artists are constantly obsessed and fascinated with the seamy undersides of life.
We observe them. You live them.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 01:51 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by OGIS http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1553773#post1553773)

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!

wagwagwagwag....

http://littledogtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Little-Dog-Tips-Matilda-chihuahua-minpin-mix-1.png

1) seeing innumerable video of him, and of his family, and interactions between the two;
2) my past experiences of identifying, outing and seeing the conviction of a child predator;

MisterVeritas, on the other hand, apparently thinks that he can identify and assign sexual proclivities based on the perceived (and assumed) political positions of people he has never met, never seen, and never heard in conversation.

Yuuuuge difference.

NEXT!

:laugh: Oh, I see. Your hunch is based upon your careful study of Youtube videos and some pedophile you once knew. IOW, your hunch is based on...well your hunch. He just has that look to him, huh?

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 02:21 PM
I am wrong.

That's the only part of your statement that I think we can accept.

Do not alter a member's post to change the meaning.

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 02:24 PM

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!

wagwagwagwag....

Yuuuuge difference.

NEXT!

Protip: the videos aren't 'innumerable'. That you cannot count past 3 does not make the number innumerable.

And that finely tuned 'sense' you have is nothing more than leftist confirmation bias - hopefully not seasoned with experience on this particular matter.

Mister D
05-15-2016, 03:05 PM
Protip: the videos aren't 'innumerable'. That you cannot count past 3 does not make the number innumerable.

And that finely tuned 'sense' you have is nothing more than leftist confirmation bias - hopefully not seasoned with experience on this particularly matter.

wait a minute...he studied those Youtube videos very carefully!

Subdermal
05-15-2016, 03:11 PM

But they're innumerable. He should still be at it.

decedent
05-15-2016, 03:13 PM
Why would Bill Clinton go anywhere with Donald Trumps pal, Jeffrey Epstein?

OGIS
05-16-2016, 12:00 AM
That's the only part of your statement that I think we can accept.

Reported. Taking another poster's words out of context, not furnishing elipses, and adding a period is a clear case of misrepresentation of another poster's statement and a bad faith post. Typical of a typical con(servative)-artist: misrepresenting what another person says. This is what they do - constantly. Like vampires, the light of truth is their enemy.

OGIS
05-16-2016, 12:01 AM

Arf! Arf!

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 11:06 AM
Oh! boy Now they are going to have to start running cover on this. You know that Bill was likely down there trying to help these poor young women out.

It is not like he has a reputation of attacking women

Bill Clinton is revered by liberals and the media. He can get away with anything.