PDA

View Full Version : tPF Who You Should Vote For by ME!

zelmo1234
05-14-2016, 03:50 PM
So we are nearing the home Stretch of the 2016 Election. And it looks like no matter what Bernie Does in the last primary contests, Hillary will Be Selected by the DNC.

And Unless the sky falls Donald will be the GOP's offering in this anti establishment year.

So who should you vote for?

Well If you liked the Policies of GWB and think that is the direction The country was going under his leadership. Then you should vote for Hillary Clinton. She will be tougher on Terrorism than Obama, And is likely to use some of the same policies as Bill. So GWB support would = Clinton.

If Obama is your guy and you like the direction of the government then you would want to vote for Hillary Clinton. While she is likely to move to the right on the economy and security, but in many policies she will keep the direction of this Administration going. Support of Obama = Clinton

If you think that the ACA is great for the country? And this is your major Issue You need to Flip a Coin because nobody knows what these 2 are going to do! It is likely that each will have a national care system. Neither will keep things as they are.

If you are a Die Hard Constitutional Conservative and the lesser of 2 evils is not for you, and you are willing to let the Democrats have the Supreme Court for the next 3 decades. Then you need to vote for a 3rd party and for GOP members in the house and Senate. Trump under no definition of the word is a Conservative. Constitutional Only = Third Party / GOP House and Senate.

If you think that Government is broken and that our Politicians over the past few Decades have sold out the country. If you think that government cares more about themselves than the people and if you want to see some payback for what they have done. Trump is your Guy. Same goes for those that are pissed at their party for not doing what they said so Broken Government/ Pissed = Trump

If Jobs and the economy is your #1 thing and you want to see more jobs and more people working?
Then Hillary is not your person. She will be too close to what we have now. And will keep the ACA mandates. You could vote 3rd party, but those will likely be politicians. So I think that if your issue is jobs and the economy that is going to = Trump

If your issue is national security / ending illegal immigration Then you are a Trumpist. Hillary will be even weaker on the border than Obama is today. And while you may not get your wall, Trump will be much harder on Immigration than Obama. Hillary has already proven as the SoS that she is weak in matters of national security. So if Security/Immigration is your deal that = Trump

If Tax Reform is your deal and you want to see a Fair Tax Code Your Screwed. Wait for 2020

If you think that the size of Government and the Cost of Government and the Reach of Government is too large? You have to choose between 3rd party that would put Hillary in Office. And Trump. Make no mistakes on this one. Other than Education, Trump is not likely to make Government smaller So if this is your issue, you have a tuff choice.

If you are a States Rights Federalist, then the further into the cycle we get the more Trump is talking about States issues.. If you think that the Federal Government is way to nosey, then you are voting for Trump.

And if you are a 2nd Amendment supporter you are voting for Trump. Hillary would be a nightmare for the 2nd so if you like your Guns that = Trump

That is the way I see things

valley ranch
05-14-2016, 05:51 PM
I think that's about right! You can't have everything, with Clinton you have nothing.

AZ Jim
05-14-2016, 06:19 PM
So if you are pissed about the past, vote for Trump and fuck up the future.

zelmo1234
05-14-2016, 06:42 PM
So if you are pissed about the past, vote for Trump and $#@! up the future.

Well doing the same thing that we have been doing in the past will not change anything will it.

And we don't know what Trump would do as a President. He would be Good, might be awful. But he would be different than anything that we have ever had.

For example if Kasich or any of the establishment Republicans would have won, I likely would have voted 3rd party like I did with Romney. But Trump while Progressive, blows the GOP establishment UP and I like that.

So while Trump and myself differ in policy. I like the fact that he as defeated what I believe is wrong with my party.

How do you think someone that wants to change from what we have now should vote?

Crepitus
05-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Personally I think we need a binding "none of the above" option.

Peter1469
05-15-2016, 06:05 AM
Personally I think we need a binding "none of the above" option.

Agree. If in elections there was a large none of the above block, it could help politicians resist the corruption of the major parties.

Crepitus
05-15-2016, 07:53 AM
Agree. If in elections there was a large none of the above block, it could help politicians resist the corruption of the major parties.
Huh? No, it would insure that we got a real candidate instead of a freakshow.