PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think Conservatives can't get anymore Hillarious

Cigar
05-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Senator: Parents should be able to sue government for bathroom crimes
Senate Judiciary Chairman Josh McKoon, R-Columbus, a leading proponent of “religious liberty” legislation, is calling on state attorney generals across the country to fight the Obama administration’s directive on public school bathrooms.

He also plans to file legislation to waive the government’s sovereign immunity from lawsuits if the Obama directive is implemented.

The White House’s guidance last week directed public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms that match their gender identity, intensifying the debate over LGBT rights that’s already raging as the Obama administration battles North Carolina over the policy.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/senator-parents-should-be-able-to-sue-state-over-b/nrNZc/

http://i.stack.imgur.com/D5RMK.jpg (http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/31502/have-more-u-s-senators-been-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-tr)

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Sovereign immunity?
:biglaugh:

http://meshar.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/widestance.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_--YjWiyF8eE/SGiy4j-ncWI/AAAAAAAAChE/5rB0tEPjEz8/s400/pmacraig.png

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 12:53 PM

Senate Judiciary Chairman Josh McKoon, R-Columbus, a leading proponent of “religious liberty” legislation, is calling on state attorney generals across the country to fight the Obama administration’s directive on public school bathrooms.

He also plans to file legislation to waive the government’s sovereign immunity from lawsuits if the Obama directive is implemented.

what's going to hapoen when a sex preditor rapes or molests a child in a public restroom? A government agency is going to get sued and the taxpayers are going to be fleeced yet again.

Cigar
05-16-2016, 12:55 PM
what's going to hapoen when a sex preditor rapes or molests a child in a public restroom? A government agency is going to get sued and the taxpayers are going to be fleeced yet again.

I'm guessing the same thing will happen as it did before today. :laugh:

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 01:09 PM

Can you link us to a tranny raping or molesting a child in a public restroom?

No, you can't .. but i can link you to plenty of straight men in drag who've done that.

Of course, your right wing sources will claim that they gained entry by claiming they were transgender.

What a joke.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:18 PM
So, sexual predators are not going to exploit this?

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:19 PM
The idiocy of the left in infinite.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing the same thing will happen as it did before today. :laugh:

did we really have this need to adjust societal norms to placate a few tranny's?

donttread
05-16-2016, 01:24 PM

The White House’s guidance last week directed public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms that match their gender identity, intensifying the debate over LGBT rights that’s already raging as the Obama administration battles North Carolina over the policy.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/senator-parents-should-be-able-to-sue-state-over-b/nrNZc/

http://i.stack.imgur.com/D5RMK.jpg (http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/31502/have-more-u-s-senators-been-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-tr)

Banks of one holers coming to a store near you soon

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 01:24 PM

Exploit WHAT exactly?

Though very uncommon, straight pervs in drag have been perving ladies restrooms for decades.

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Banks of one holers coming to a store near you soon

One holers?

LoL

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:26 PM
Exploit WHAT exactly?

Though very uncommon, straight pervs in drag have been perving ladies restrooms for decades.

so the solution is to normalize it?

Cigar
05-16-2016, 01:27 PM
did we really have this need to adjust societal norms to placate a few tranny's?

You don't have to do any adjusting ... neither do I ... if we have to Pee, we already know where to go. :laugh:

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:30 PM
The left develops a solution to a problem which doesn't exist, thus causing a problem, then cries foul when sane, rational people call them on it.

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 01:37 PM

That makes no sense. It wouldn't affect the so inclined straight pervs in drag one iota.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm glad I'm not a left wing goof-ball.

Bo-4
05-16-2016, 01:40 PM
The left develops a solution to a problem which doesn't exist, thus causing a problem, then cries foul when sane, rational people call them on it.

Read up

http://www.npr.org/2016/05/15/477954537/when-a-transgender-person-uses-a-public-bathroom-who-is-at-risk

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Lol.......

Cigar
05-16-2016, 01:45 PM

If the Right had it's way, they'd remove the word "equality" from existence :laugh:

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Read up

One thing she can say for certain: Based on her survey of 93 transgender and gender non-conforming people in Washington, D.C. (http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Herman-Gendered-Restrooms-and-Minority-Stress-June-2013.pdf), in 2008 and 2009, they themselves are at risk in restrooms.

http://www.npr.org/2016/05/15/477954537/when-a-transgender-person-uses-a-public-bathroom-who-is-at-risk

Lol.....

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 01:50 PM
If the Right had it's way, they'd remove the word "equality" from existence :laugh:

No, the right would return normalcy to what's considered normal.

Cigar
05-16-2016, 02:03 PM

This was once Normal also ... :laugh:

http://harrisstagelines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stage_coach_harris_Stage_lines.jpg

gamewell45
05-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Of course it could back fire as Ann Coulter found out.

http://bizstandardnews.com/2016/05/12/ann-coulter-arrested-for-using-womens-bathroom/

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 02:34 PM

http://harrisstagelines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/stage_coach_harris_Stage_lines.jpg

Idiocy is your normal condition.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 03:42 PM
The idiocy of the left in infinite.
Thank goodness. We needed something to fill the void.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 04:43 PM
That makes no sense. It wouldn't affect the so inclined straight pervs in drag one iota.

Sure it would, it is no longer illegal if the identify as a women. You just gave them a get out of jail free card.

This law and Obama's letter have not nor have they ever been about Trans Genders, they were doing what they wanted all along, and nobody cared.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 04:46 PM
that is some serious funny right there. would have liked to be a fly on the wall.

I had a chance to meet Ann at a fund raiser but was not able to attend. I think she is funny most of the time.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 05:13 PM
There has never been security in public restrooms - nothing ever actually preventing any kind of predator from hiding in restrooms. They don't generally choose restrooms because there is too much traffic in public restrooms and a very high likelihood of being caught and arrested, not to mention being attacked by a bunch of angry women.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 05:17 PM
There has never been security in public restrooms - nothing ever actually preventing any kind of predator from hiding in restrooms. They don't generally choose restrooms because there is too much traffic in public restrooms and a very high likelihood of being caught and arrested, not to mention being attacked by a bunch of angry women.

There is not security in my home, but I don't commit crimes there?

What the left does not understand is all you have to do is identify as a women and you are legal to be there tucking in your shirt, and letting your junk hang out.

Pretending this is about Trans Genders is not going to make that any different.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 05:38 PM

If that was true what difference, at this point, would it make?

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 06:07 PM
There has never been security in public restrooms - .

so let's make it worse.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 06:26 PM

That makes no sense.

Now you're getting it. Normalizing that which is abnormal makes no sense.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 06:28 PM
so let's make it worse.
Exactly how does it make it worse? The only people who will use the ladies room are females or the transgendered, who were using them anyway. This whole thing stems from schools and the application of Title IX of the Educational Amendments Act of 1972 because transgendered kids have been abused when using same (birth) sex facilities. It's never been a big issue with adults. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

Mac-7
05-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Exactly how does it make it worse? The only people who will use the ladies room are females or the transgendered, who were using them anyway. This whole thing stems from schools and the application of Title IX of the Educational Amendments Act of 1972 because transgendered kids have been abused when using same (birth) sex facilities. It's never been a big issue with adults. This is just being blown way out of proportion.

Schools are allowed to have dress codes.

require boys to dress like boys and girls to dress like girls when they are at school.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 06:36 PM
Exactly how does it make it worse? The only people who will use the ladies room are females or the transgendered, who were using them anyway.

you're sure about this? If that was the case, why is a new law needed?

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 07:03 PM
you're sure about this? If that was the case, why is a new law needed?
Like I said, it's all overblown. It is a school issue that has been ridiculously politicized. The right freaks out and the left passes new laws or vice versa. Rince and repeat. Politicians never let facts get in the way of a hot button topic. They will all maximize and inflame every issue. It's what they do. If they can't push the public's buttons, they have nothing to distract the public from what they are really doing. The media loves it. It's an unending source of revenue. The public is being bamboozled with non-issues.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Schools are allowed to have dress codes.

require boys to dress like boys and girls to dress like girls when they are at school.And what does what happens in schools have to do with public restrooms everywhere? I imagine that every school must have at least one single use restroom to meet with the laws regarding the handicapped. If they don't they should install one. Problem solved. How many transgendered kids does anyone think there may be in any given school - one or two? I mean really. This is ridiculous. People are literally foaming at the mouth, imagining all sorts and politicians are passing laws and states are using up valuable time and resources opposing them, for what? The amount of money being spent arguing, fretting, getting hyperbolic and writing bills, could be far better spent addressing real issues, but that's not what politicians do. They never let an inflammatory issue go to waste.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 07:14 PM

Not with them yeller wheels....

Tahuyaman
05-16-2016, 07:17 PM
Like I said, it's all overblown.

Actually, these laws are an example of back-lash. Leftists just can leave well enough alone. The angry malcontents always want to throw their lifestyle in everyone's face. This is what you get when people finally say "enough".

If people wanted to simply assimilate with the mainstream of society no one would say a thing, but no...... They just can't do that.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Actually, these laws are an example of back-lash. Leftists just can leave well enough alone. The angry malcontents always want to throw their lifestyle in everyone's face. This is what you get when people finally say "enough".

If people wanted to simply assimilate with the mainstream of society no one would say a thing, but no...... They just can't do that.
The backlash is being created both by the media and politicians. The public is simply being used. This was a school issue that should have remained a school issue. Instead it has become a national issue. Every politician who has added to the fire is guilty of manipulating this issue for political gain. I wonder how much money has now been expended on all of this BS? I'm fairly sure more than the perhaps $25K or less per school to install a single use restroom which would serve both the transgendered and the handicapped.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 08:10 PM
This is a lie. It is not your lie but it is a lie.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 08:20 PM
This is a lie. It is not your lie but it is a lie.
You really can't see a boy who looks like a girl being abused in the boy's restroom?

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 08:29 PM
Not with them yeller wheels....

Well with them Yeller wheels and that fancy shirt, it might have been the first Gay pride parade :)

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 08:33 PM
You really can't see a boy who looks like a girl being abused in the boy's restroom?

Hell I can see a boy dressed and acting like a boy being abused in the boy restroom it is what boys do.

Kids got stuffed in lockers in my school. Kids are cruel. But if they don't pick on him in the restroom it will be the hall or the gym.

It is going to happen time to cowboy up buttercup.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Hell I can see a boy dressed and acting like a boy being abused in the boy restroom it is what boys do.

Kids got stuffed in lockers in my school. Kids are cruel. But if they don't pick on him in the restroom it will be the hall or the gym.

It is going to happen time to cowboy up buttercup.
They are not going to cowboy up. They are cowgirls.

Mac-7
05-16-2016, 10:04 PM
And what does what happens in schools have to do with public restrooms everywhere? I imagine that every school must have at least one single use restroom to meet with the laws regarding the handicapped. If they don't they should install one. Problem solved. How many transgendered kids does anyone think there may be in any given school - one or two? I mean really. This is ridiculous. People are literally foaming at the mouth, imagining all sorts and politicians are passing laws and states are using up valuable time and resources opposing them, for what? The amount of money being spent arguing, fretting, getting hyperbolic and writing bills, could be far better spent addressing real issues, but that's not what politicians do. They never let an inflammatory issue go to waste.

I guess every liberal from obumer on down is determined to tear America apart in every way they can.

homosexuals are the aggressors here

they are the ones demanding that schools let boys defecate and shower with the girls or obama will cut education funds to the state.

are you blaming this on conservatives who stubbornly refuse to go along?

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 10:10 PM
I guess every liberal from obumer on down is determined to tear America apart in every way they can.

homosexuals are the aggressors here

they are the ones demanding that schools let boys defecate and shower with the girls or obama will cut education funds to the state.

are you blaming this on conservatives who stubbornly refuse to go along?
I thought that I was being clear here. All politicians, regardless of stripe are guilty of creating this mental illness. The solution in schools is relatively inexpensive - a single use restroom. As to showers - sorry, there is no money for separate showers. The transgendered kid can take a sponge bath in the single use restroom. End of story. OMG.

Mac-7
05-16-2016, 10:15 PM
I thought that I was being clear here. All politicians, regardless of stripe are guilty of creating this mental illness. The solution in schools is relatively inexpensive - a single use restroom. As to showers - sorry, there is no money for separate showers. The transgendered kid can take a sponge bath in the single use restroom. End of story. OMG.

All politicians are not equally guilty.

homosexuals are pushing an agenda and the public is pushing back through conservative politicians.

the guilt here belongs entirely with the homosexuals

Mac-7
05-16-2016, 10:24 PM
Single use bathrooms are a solution.

but while it may avoid a civil war of angry words they will be expensive.

in affect .001% of the students are costing the education system money that must be tsken away from all the other students education.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 10:33 PM
Single use bathrooms are a solution.

but while it may avoid a civil war of angry words they will be expensive.

in affect .001% of the students are costing the education system money that must be tsken away from all the other students education.
They can equally be used by the disabled. Do you have a problem with them as well? How about disabled teachers? Teachers don't use the student restrooms. There should be a single use restroom for disabled teachers and that restroom can also be used by transgendered kids. I would be rather surprised in this day and age if there isn't already a single use restroom on the main floor of the school for the disabled.

Mac-7
05-16-2016, 10:36 PM
They can equally be used by the disabled. Do you have a problem with them as well? How about disabled teachers? Teachers don't use the student restrooms. There should be a single use restroom for disabled teachers and that restroom can also be used by transgendered kids. I would be rather surprised in this day and age if there isn't already a single use restroom on the main floor of the school for the disabled.

Are there any schools in America not following tne law under the Americans With Disabilites Act already?

I think they probably all are.

Dr. Who
05-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Are there any schools in America not following tne law under the Americans With Disabilites Act already?

I think they probably all are.
Then as you can see, this is a ridiculous tempest in a teapot. Give the transgendered kids access to the disabled facility. It's not like it's receiving a great deal of traffic, if any. The whole thing has become political for no reason whatsoever. It's like people are not interested in a solution, they are just interested in a fight.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 04:51 AM
Then as you can see, this is a ridiculous tempest in a teapot. Give the transgendered kids access to the disabled facility. It's not like it's receiving a great deal of traffic, if any. The whole thing has become political for no reason whatsoever. It's like people are not interested in a solution, they are just interested in a fight.

Are there special private showers for children in wheelchairs?

of course not.

the gay/heddonist crowd are simply trying to break down every solal norm they can including having any distinction between normal children and the sexusl deviants.

Giving a child of any age the inchallened right to invade the privacy of the opposit sex is destabilizing and that is the goal.

so giving in to their demands will not be the end but only the beginning of new controversies involving homosexuals and other sexual misfits

donttread
05-17-2016, 07:26 AM

Again a whole bank of one holers is the answer

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 08:34 AM
Again a whole bank of one holers is the answer

A very expensive answer that will not make the homosexuals stop complsoning

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 11:23 AM

You misspelled Hilarious.

maineman
05-17-2016, 11:30 AM

how would they exploit this anymore than they could have long before the law was passed?

again... you have sat down in a public bathroom in a stall next to a "man" who didn't have a penis but a vagina but dressed like a man and identified as a man more times than you can count. The same goes for women.... penis carrying men who identify as a woman and dress like a woman have been sitting down next to women in public restrooms for decades. Where have all these rapes and molestations been before now?

maineman
05-17-2016, 05:40 PM
and.... silence from the peanut gallery.