PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Needs To Attack Trump On The Birther Issue

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:08 PM
I wouldn't even fool around with this clown.

Trump claims to be a serious person. In October of 2008 , Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who was the Hawaii Director of Health , personally inspected Barack Obama's original long form birth certificate in the Hawaii state archives. The birth certificate was in a large black binder, exactly where it was supposed to be. Fukino's inspection was reported in the news at that time.

Donald Trump either should have known that, or learned about it, before he undertook to make himself into the leader of the "birther" movement in 2011. He did ZERO due diligence, because if he did he would have learned about Fukino, which anyone with half a brain and 10 minutes on Google could have done and can do.

Instead, we heard from Trump that he sent a detective team to Hawaii to "investigate" . Trump is seen on a morning show video at the time saying that the detectives were discovering "amazing" things about Obama's birth and that Trump would soon reveal them to the nation. As we know, that never happened. Most knowledgeable people say Trump never sent any detectives anywhere.

His infatuation with birtherism in and of itself disqualifies Trump to be president of the United States. It was wrong headed, ill informed, dishonest, unpatriotic, sloppy, conspiratorial , and half-assed. If I were Clinton I would put the facts into a video and run it as much or more than any other campaign commercial. Trump has no answer for this. he is a sitting duck.

I am sure there are people in the Clinton campaign who realize this.

__________________________________________________ __________
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/t/ex-hawaii-official-denounces-ludicrous-birther-claims/#.VzpPpiG2aFo

April 11, 2011

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue.

"It’s kind of ludicrous at this point," Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, said in a rare telephone interview with NBC.
Fukino, sounding both exasperated and amused, spoke to a reporter in the aftermath of Donald Trump's statements on the NBC Today show last week (http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42469703/ns/today-today_news/t/trump-i-have-real-doubts-obama-was-born-us/) questioning whether Obama has a legitimate birth certificate.

Trump, who says he is considering a run for president, repeated his claims on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday, saying that "nobody has any information" about the president's birth and that "if he wasn't born in this country, he shouldn't be president of the United States."

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

As the top Hawaiian official in charge of state health records in 2008, when the issue of Obama's birth first arose, Fukino said she thought she had put the matter to rest. Contacted by NBC, Fukino expanded on previous public statements and made two key points when asked about Trump's recent comments.

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

del
05-16-2016, 06:11 PM
when do you think hillary will release the goldman sachs transcripts?

before or after her trial?

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:14 PM
when do you think hillary will release the goldman sachs transcripts?

before or after her trial?

Go ahead and ask her.

It is something to watch people "defend" Trump. Without exception their response to something about Trump is to bring up something about Clinton. No one can defend Trump on his own merits. He is the worst presidential candidate we have ever seen.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 06:15 PM
I think so too?

http://newstarget.com/2016-05-12-no-mainstream-media-trump-didnt-start-the-obama-birther-movement-hillary-clinton-did.html

But then again, she might not want to bring it up?

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Note: it is not going to work.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:25 PM
I think so too?

http://newstarget.com/2016-05-12-no-mainstream-media-trump-didnt-start-the-obama-birther-movement-hillary-clinton-did.html

But then again, she might not want to bring it up?

Clinton did not start the rumor, nor did her campaign. But in any case, birtherism became a chew toy of the right for 5 years, not the Democrats, and Trump is still responsible for his incredible irresponsibility. Without checking with the state government of Hawaii, which would have TOLD him that they had verified Obama's birth certificate, he launched a crusade to delegitimize the nation's first non-white president. It's not Clinton's fault Trump did what he did, it's his.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:27 PM
Note: it is not going to work.

It's not going to work with YOU. Big deal. It will work very well with undecided moderate voters.

del
05-16-2016, 06:34 PM
Go ahead and ask her.

It is something to watch people "defend" Trump. Without exception their response to something about Trump is to bring up something about Clinton. No one can defend Trump on his own merits. He is the worst presidential candidate we have ever seen.

if you had the brains god gave a haddock, you'd notice there was no defense of trump, just a question about the harpy.

carry on with your rumpswabbery

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:39 PM
if you had the brains god gave a haddock, you'd notice there was no defense of trump, just a question about the harpy.

carry on with your rumpswabbery

Evidently I have more brains than you do. The subject was Trump. Coming on a thread about Trump's political malpractice and attacking his opponent is a defense of Trump. You have ample opportunity to attack Clinton to your heart's desire on threads made for that purpose.

You are obviously extremely bitter that Bernie is not gonna see the top of the mountain. It regularly poisons your perspective on the rest. That's your fricking problem, not mine.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 06:40 PM
Clinton did not start the rumor, nor did her campaign. But in any case, birtherism became a chew toy of the right for 5 years, not the Democrats, and Trump is still responsible for his incredible irresponsibility. Without checking with the state government of Hawaii, which would have TOLD him that they had verified Obama's birth certificate, he launched a crusade to delegitimize the nation's first non-white president. It's not Clinton's fault Trump did what he did, it's his.

Actually Her Campaign staff what the first one to bring it up, that we know.

It was stupidity, but that is not what people are voting for.

The problem that the left is going to have is Trump is going to hit back and they have never had that before, and he is going to use the Democrats policy of character assignation.

The next problem that they are going to have is both Hillary and Trump are morally bankrupt in other words on the scale of humans they are both pieces of shit. So because neither has the character that god gave a goose. it will not be an issue.

70% of the nation thinks we are heading in the wrong direction. Hillary is more of the same.

Trump, destroys the establishment and politics as we know it. That is his appeal.

The independent voters don't trust or like either one of them the Number one and two issues that they care about are the Economy and Unemployment. they like Trump on both of those issues.

She is in trouble in Ohio, PA and FL 2 of the three states wins the Presidency.

The DNC is going to have to learn and learn quickly that you can't assonate the character of a person that has none

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 06:47 PM
It's not going to work with YOU. Big deal. It will work very well with undecided moderate voters.

It will not work on them either.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 06:56 PM

The problem that the left is going to have is Trump is going to hit back and they have never had that before, and he is going to use the Democrats policy of character assignation.

The next problem that they are going to have is both Hillary and Trump are morally bankrupt in other words on the scale of humans they are both pieces of $#@!. So because neither has the character that god gave a goose. it will not be an issue.

70% of the nation thinks we are heading in the wrong direction. Hillary is more of the same.

Trump, destroys the establishment and politics as we know it. That is his appeal.

The independent voters don't trust or like either one of them the Number one and two issues that they care about are the Economy and Unemployment. they like Trump on both of those issues.

The DNC is going to have to learn and learn quickly that you can't assonate the character of a person that has none

All you right wingers and libertarians on this site make the fatal mistake of thinking the rest of the country is just like you. I'm sure it doesn't bother you that Trump spent the better part of a year promoting a vicious, AND ALREADY DISPROVEN, lie about the President of the United States. To you it's fine. The saner portion of the country will not feel that way. Trump wants to be president and he couldn't even pick up the phone and ask the Hawaii Dept of Health what information they had about the birth cerificate? He's incompetent, and / or a liar about this and he is disqualified.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 07:00 PM
All you right wingers and libertarians on this site make the fatal mistake of thinking the rest of the country is just like you. I'm sure it doesn't bother you that Trump spent the better part of the year promoting a vicious, AND ALREADY DISPROVEN, lie about the President of the United States. To you it's fine. The saner portion of the country will not feel that way. Trump wants to be president and he couldn't even pick up the phone and ask the Hawaii Dept of Health what information they had about the birth cerificate? He's incompetent, and / or a liar about this and he is disqualified.

actually I thought it was stupid but it was his money.

The problem that you have, is that Trump is no more of a scumbag that Clinton.

He ran a birhter protest that was stupid. Hillary has been lying about Benghazi and costing the tax payers millions

The Xl
05-16-2016, 07:04 PM
Hillary has far more issues than birtherism, which can also be tied to her 08 campaign.

Green Arrow
05-16-2016, 07:05 PM
I doubt they'll push it too much, their own birtherism will be exposed.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2016, 07:07 PM
All you right wingers and libertarians on this site make the fatal mistake of thinking the rest of the country is just like you. I'm sure it doesn't bother you that Trump spent the better part of a year promoting a vicious, AND ALREADY DISPROVEN, lie about the President of the United States. To you it's fine. The saner portion of the country will not feel that way. Trump wants to be president and he couldn't even pick up the phone and ask the Hawaii Dept of Health what information they had about the birth cerificate? He's incompetent, and / or a liar about this and he is disqualified.

It is not going to work. :grin:

What will you do when your only list of plays is utterly invalid?

The Xl
05-16-2016, 07:08 PM
I doubt they'll push it too much, their own birtherism will be exposed.

Yeah that.....

This whole thing is fucking amusing. We have a somewhat shady, douchy billionaire with a somewhat suspect past running, and he might actually win because the person he's running against is somehow more douchy and unlikable.

I'm going to get lulz out of all of this, especially when it comes to the debates.

del
05-16-2016, 07:14 PM
Evidently I have more brains than you do. The subject was Trump. Coming on a thread about Trump's political malpractice and attacking his opponent is a defense of Trump. You have ample opportunity to attack Clinton to your heart's desire on threads made for that purpose.

You are obviously extremely bitter that Bernie is not gonna see the top of the mountain. It regularly poisons your perspective on the rest. That's your fricking problem, not mine.

so you don't believe she'll release them either

Peter1469
05-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Hillary has far more issues than birtherism, which can also be tied to her 08 campaign.

The birther movement came from her campaign. A big time PA lawyer and Democratic operative ran the operation.

The Xl
05-16-2016, 07:24 PM
The birther movement came from her campaign. A big time PA lawyer and Democratic operative ran the operation.

Right. So I'm not sure why tying Trump to birtherism is a winning strategy in their minds.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Like I'm going to believe what a gaggle of conspiracy theorists and delusionary right wingers have to say about it.

When they drop this nuclear bomb on Trump, most likely from the hand of President Obama, don't say you weren't warned in advance.

The Xl
05-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Like I'm going to believe what a gaggle of conspiracy theorists and delusionary right wingers have to say about it.

When they drop this nuclear bomb on Trump, most likely from the hand of President Obama, don't say you weren't warned in advance.

You're completely delusional and beyond reasoning with.

zelmo1234
05-16-2016, 07:31 PM

That is fine but in many a thread they and I have posted proof of this

The problem is you liberals are programed to believe what they tell you to. The truth has never had anything to do with what liberals believe.

It makes life much less trying for you. Good Dog! her is your treat

Mister D
05-16-2016, 07:32 PM
You're completely delusional and beyond reasoning with.

It is somewhat disturbing that someone like Hillary Clinton could evoke such devotion.

The Xl
05-16-2016, 07:34 PM
It is somewhat disturbing that someone like Hillary Clinton could evoke such devotion.

It borders on mental illness.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 07:34 PM
Right. So I'm not sure why tying Trump to birtherism is a winning strategy in their minds.

The Republicans kept up birtherism for 5 years, a good part of that time with Trump as their defacto leader. Hillary Clinton kept it up for ..... no amount of time. She never mentioned it.

You guys are delusional.

Whoever started the rumor among Democrats dropped it, probably because Obama demonstrated he was born in Hawaii. As the OP shows, even after the state of Hawaii had an official find the original birth certificate and release that information to the national news media, the right wingers and tea party nut cases kept up with it and even dreamed up more conspiracies.

You have no case and no argument for anything you are saying. You just hate Hillary Clinton. Seek therapy.

Mister D
05-16-2016, 07:37 PM
It borders on mental illness.

No joke.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 07:43 PM
No joke.

Why do you bother to post , since you add so little to any discussion that isn't about non white inferiority or your desire to relive the 16th century.

Mark III
05-16-2016, 07:47 PM
That is fine but in many a thread they and I have posted proof of this

The problem is you liberals are programed to believe what they tell you to. The truth has never had anything to do with what liberals believe.

It makes life much less trying for you. Good Dog! her is your treat

You guys have such a limited viewpoint. I feel sorry for you.

Mister D
05-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Why do you bother to post , since you add so little to any discussion that isn't about non white inferiority or your desire to relive the 16th century.

That's nice, Mark. Hey, do Donald trump's farts smell bad? You should probably start a thread about it.

Ransom
05-17-2016, 06:33 AM

This complete and utter projection argument was brought to you by the Mark III...... and he approved this message.

while bucket carrying for corruption and liars, member MarkIII manages to grunt out 'limited viewpoint' to other members?

:biglaugh:

You simply cannot make this up

birddog
05-17-2016, 10:05 AM
This complete and utter projection argument was brought to you by the Mark III...... and he approved this message.

while bucket carrying for corruption and liars, member MarkIII manages to grunt out 'limited viewpoint' to other members?

Deflection and blaming opposition thinkers of what he is more guilty of is a characteristic of a libtard like little markie! :grin:

Tahuyaman
05-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Clinton Needs To Attack Trump On The Birther Issue
That might be a bad idea, because she's vulnerable on that one too.

Peter1469
05-24-2016, 04:46 PM
Clinton Needs To Attack Trump On The Birther Issue

That might be a bad idea, because she's vulnerable on that one too.

And it was a Clinton campaign staffer from Pennsylvania who started it.

Tahuyaman
05-24-2016, 05:18 PM
And it was a Clinton campaign staffer from Pennsylvania who started it.

She'll deny that of course.

Mister D
05-24-2016, 07:35 PM

Pretty much confines himself to anti-trump threads. Does not see irony.

Mister D
05-24-2016, 07:36 PM

I know, right? That was incredible.

Professor Peabody
05-25-2016, 06:17 PM

The next problem that they are going to have is both Hillary and Trump are morally bankrupt in other words on the scale of humans they are both pieces of $#@!. So because neither has the character that god gave a goose. it will not be an issue.

It was Hillary Clinton supporters that started the birther movement.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

texan
05-25-2016, 07:56 PM
I wouldn't even fool around with this clown.

Trump claims to be a serious person. In October of 2008 , Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who was the Hawaii Director of Health , personally inspected Barack Obama's original long form birth certificate in the Hawaii state archives. The birth certificate was in a large black binder, exactly where it was supposed to be. Fukino's inspection was reported in the news at that time.

Donald Trump either should have known that, or learned about it, before he undertook to make himself into the leader of the "birther" movement in 2011. He did ZERO due diligence, because if he did he would have learned about Fukino, which anyone with half a brain and 10 minutes on Google could have done and can do.

Instead, we heard from Trump that he sent a detective team to Hawaii to "investigate" . Trump is seen on a morning show video at the time saying that the detectives were discovering "amazing" things about Obama's birth and that Trump would soon reveal them to the nation. As we know, that never happened. Most knowledgeable people say Trump never sent any detectives anywhere.

His infatuation with birtherism in and of itself disqualifies Trump to be president of the United States. It was wrong headed, ill informed, dishonest, unpatriotic, sloppy, conspiratorial , and half-assed. If I were Clinton I would put the facts into a video and run it as much or more than any other campaign commercial. Trump has no answer for this. he is a sitting duck.

I am sure there are people in the Clinton campaign who realize this.

__________________________________________________ __________
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42519951/ns/politics-more_politics/t/ex-hawaii-official-denounces-ludicrous-birther-claims/#.VzpPpiG2aFo

April 11, 2011

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue.

"It’s kind of ludicrous at this point," Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, said in a rare telephone interview with NBC.
Fukino, sounding both exasperated and amused, spoke to a reporter in the aftermath of Donald Trump's statements on the NBC Today show last week (http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42469703/ns/today-today_news/t/trump-i-have-real-doubts-obama-was-born-us/) questioning whether Obama has a legitimate birth certificate.

Trump, who says he is considering a run for president, repeated his claims on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday, saying that "nobody has any information" about the president's birth and that "if he wasn't born in this country, he shouldn't be president of the United States."

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

As the top Hawaiian official in charge of state health records in 2008, when the issue of Obama's birth first arose, Fukino said she thought she had put the matter to rest. Contacted by NBC, Fukino expanded on previous public statements and made two key points when asked about Trump's recent comments.

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

You obviously do not have a marketing degree.............It takes a clown to know a clown? Not a good idea nor does it make ANY SENSE.

texan
05-25-2016, 08:00 PM
BTW she needs to not crawl all the way into the gutter but show some friggin balls and mix it up. Go on some programs that are unscripted, take on the questions and fire back.

Or she can "rely on her surrogates" to attack him, she can hide behind Debbie Wasserman Schultz and continue be the manchurian candidate that everyone dislikes.

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 10:23 PM
It would be a hoot if Hillary tried to exploit the birther issue. Even Trump would crush her on that one.