PDA

View Full Version : tPF Hillary’s Lead Over Trump Has Completely Evaporated

OGIS
05-16-2016, 11:00 PM
I wonder if this perception will increase Bernie's chances?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os1cdoKKEAQ

del
05-16-2016, 11:04 PM

i doubt it. the whole thing has been wired from jump street.

i won't vote for her, and most of the sanders people that i know won't vote for her either.

maineman
05-16-2016, 11:32 PM
i doubt it. the whole thing has been wired from jump street.

i won't vote for her, and most of the sanders people that i know won't vote for her either.

So you'll vote for Trump?

Mark III
05-16-2016, 11:34 PM

What chances? Bernie Sanders has not been touched (by negativity) in this campaign , for reasons we have talked about before. For that reason any poll showing Sanders against a Republican is inherently unreliable.

Ethereal
05-17-2016, 02:28 AM
If I vote, and that's a big if, it will be for Gary Johnson.

That said, Trump seems to be a substantial impediment to unfettered globalist plutocracy raping America, so I'm kind of rooting for him in a way.

I won't donate to him and I won't vote for him, but I stand with him and his supporters in opposition to globalist tyranny, which Hillary Clinton represents more than any other politician in America.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 04:59 AM
I won't donate to him and I won't vote for him

naturally.

if you do you run the risk thst he might win and then ypu couldnt tell everyone how much wiser you are than them.

you would have to accept blame for any trump policy that fails.

yes gary johnson is the safe choice for all the folks like you posting here.

Johnson stands no chance of winning which means you can chirp I Told You So for 4 more happy years.

MMC
05-17-2016, 06:25 AM
It was only a matter of time and its going to keep getting worse for Hillary. Just sayin.

Common
05-17-2016, 06:38 AM
Hillary got the nomination wrapped up, Debbie Wasserman Shultz made sure of that.

Thats no longer the question or the issue. The issue for her is can she beat trump and her chances get less not more as time goes on

Subdermal
05-17-2016, 08:06 AM

It increases the chance that Bernie voters will vote Trump.

MMC
05-17-2016, 08:06 AM
Hillary got the nomination wrapped up, Debbie Wasserman Shultz made sure of that.

Thats no longer the question or the issue. The issue for her is can she beat trump and her chances get less not more as time goes on

Yep she only needs like around 150 delegates and Kentucky is up with Oregon. So she could pick up around 60 of them tonight.

Cigar
05-17-2016, 08:12 AM

What do Sanders Voters and Trump Voters have in common? :huh:

Subdermal
05-17-2016, 08:14 AM

No one is surprised that you're baffled by the statement.

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 08:37 AM
Given Hillary's rather dismal record at anything she has actually done (Rose Law Firm, failure in getting health care passed when Bill was in office, no record of accomplishments as Senator, failures in the Middle East, getting her ass kicked by a semi senile old Red) one can't help but wonder if her "supporters" are actually under the impression that Bill will actually be running the show if she is elected. No one in their right mind can say "she would make a wonderful president because of all her past accomplishments"

MMC
05-17-2016, 08:37 AM

They both can't stand Hillary. :tongue:

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 08:39 AM

Neither of them are Hillary

Cigar
05-17-2016, 08:43 AM
Neither of them are Hillary

That doesn't answer the question

Cigar
05-17-2016, 08:43 AM
They both can't stand Hillary. :tongue:

... and?

MMC
05-17-2016, 09:17 AM
... and?

That's all that's needed.

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 09:41 AM
That doesn't answer the question
Sure it does, the question was what do they have in common and neither are Hillary is a perfectly correct answer. If X number of Sander's voters refuse to vote to Hillary and Sander's has been forced out of the running then the only thing left (assuming they want a chance to elect the president) is to vote for Trump.

maineman
05-17-2016, 09:41 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 10:15 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Perhaps, after all, as is clearly evident on this forum the United States is over populated with total idiots who don't know anything beyond "gibmes me free sh!t"

Cigar
05-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Perhaps, after all, as is clearly evident on this forum the United States is over populated with total idiots who don't know anything beyond "gibmes me free sh!t"

CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA ... :grin:

The Sage of Main Street
05-17-2016, 10:58 AM
It was only a matter of time and its going to keep getting worse for Hillary. Just sayin. Little Bo Peep lost her sheep and had to become a call girl for Wall Street.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 11:09 AM

That said, Trump seems to be a substantial impediment to unfettered globalist plutocracy raping America, so I'm kind of rooting for him in a way.

I won't donate to him and I won't vote for him, but I stand with him and his supporters in opposition to globalist tyranny, which Hillary Clinton represents more than any other politician in America.

Well said. I'm essentially of the same mind.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 11:10 AM
naturally.

if you do you run the risk thst he might win and then ypu couldnt tell everyone how much wiser you are than them.

Johnson stands no chance of winning which means you can chirp I Told You So for 4 more happy years.

And there is actually nothing wrong with that.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 11:12 AM

Exactly.

nathanbforrest45
05-17-2016, 11:27 AM

And if Hillary is elected we won't even have the change any longer.

Cigar, what are your people going to do to get your free sh!t when you have made it impossible for white people to get a job in the United States. Who is going to pay for your free sh!t then?

Lets all make no mistake, when Cigar talks about "change" he is talking about the rise of black control and enslavement of whites.

Deny it but we all know what you really and truly want.

MMC
05-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Little Bo Peep lost her sheep and had to become a call girl for Wall Street.

So did BO the Peep.....Just sayin. :laugh:

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:17 PM

Hatred and disgust for the corrupt and plutocratic political Establishment.

I'll make a prediction: if Trump chooses a "dirty" establishment VEEP, then we may very likely see a repeat of the McBird scenario.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 12:42 PM

Yes indeed.

as the percentage of minorities has increased our standing in the world has gone down.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:42 PM

Gratuitous name calling.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 12:43 PM
Hatred and disgust for the corrupt and plutocratic political Establishment.

I'll make a prediction: if Trump chooses a "dirty" establishment VEEP, then we may very likely see a repeat of the McBird scenario.

It depends on who the professional politician is.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:44 PM

Cigar, what are your people going to do to get your free sh!t when you have made it impossible for white people to get a job in the United States. Who is going to pay for your free sh!t then?

Lets all make no mistake, when Cigar talks about "change" he is talking about the rise of black control and enslavement of whites.

Hasty Generalization, threadjack, and general racist derp that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Cigar
05-17-2016, 12:45 PM
Hasty Generalization, threadjack, and general racist derp that has nothing to do with the discussion.

They're not feeling the Love anymore :laugh:

hanger4
05-17-2016, 12:48 PM

I'll vote for Trump if Hillary is still there on Nov. 8 ? Her flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security bothers me more than Trumps bombasity. If HC is gone then probably Gary Johnson also.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Yes indeed.

as the percentage of minorities has increased our standing in the world has gone down.

Correlation does not mean causation.

I'm pretty sure that every mass murderer in US history has eaten bread. Therefore, bread causes people to commit mass murder.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Little Bo Peep lost her sheep and had to become a call girl for Wall Street.

Colorfully put, but essentially correct.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 12:53 PM

And yet here you are.

Mister D
05-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Correlation does not mean causation.

I'm pretty sure that every mass murderer in US history has eaten bread. Therefore, bread causes people to commit mass murder.

Given the facts of course it does. Many of our migrants, particularly Latin Americans, are poor and poorly educated. What do you think that does to our standings in terms of average income and wealth? How do you think it impacts our ranking in terms of education? Do you think it has a positive impact?

Son, two stupids don't make a smart. Because you feel you were conned by conservatives doesn't mean you need to play the part of progressive lunatic.

The Xl
05-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Trump is going to dismantle Clinton. As unlikable and potentially shady as Trump may be, the Clintons are worse, and he's going to further expose them.

TrueBlue
05-17-2016, 01:00 PM

Nope. Not a chance. He's done as it's the delegates and Super Delegates that tell the story and he is so tremendously far behind Hillary that he could never catch up to her at this point. And if he tries to sway delegates at the convention as he has said he's going to do, it would only create a great division for the Democratic Party that would effectively help Trump. That is not what true Democrats want. They want for him to gracefully bow out of the race now and give his full support to Hillary and tell his followers to do the same. That would be something very worthy of note for time to come if only he was thinking clearly.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 01:01 PM
It depends on who the professional politician is.

If they are in the pockets of the plutocrats, then we will have a repeat of Dallas.

Mark III
05-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Trump is going to dismantle Clinton. As unlikable and potentially shady as Trump may be, the Clintons are worse, and he's going to further expose them.

potentially shady as Trump may be

:rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rolls eyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes:: rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollse yes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes::r ollseyes::rollseyes:

OGIS
05-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Given the facts of course it does. Many of our migrants, particularly Latin Americans, are poor and poorly educated. What do you think that does to our standings in terms of average income and wealth? How do you think it impacts our ranking in terms of education? Do you think it has a positive impact?

Mac's post said "...as the percentage of minorities has increased our standing in the world has gone down."

I interpreted that to mean "prestige" and the way the world views us. And I'm pretty sure that has much more to do with our international stance than the number of illegals that swim across the border.

Son, two stupids don't make a smart. Because you feel you were conned by conservatives doesn't mean you need to play the part of progressive lunatic.

You started off fine, then shifted to derp mode. B-bye.

Mister D
05-17-2016, 01:10 PM
Mac's post said "...as the percentage of minorities has increased our standing in the world has gone down."

I interpreted that to mean "prestige" and the way the world views us. And I'm pretty sure that has much more to do with our international stance than the number of illegals that swim across the border.

You started off fine, then shifted to derp mode. B-bye.

That was such an odd interpretation one has to wonder if you're being deliberately obtuse.

For the record, our standing has gone down substantially. Mac is correct.

OGIS
05-17-2016, 01:10 PM

We have had unlikable and shady presidents before. We survived. Even with the most powerful position in the world there are informal organizational constraints.

Chris
05-17-2016, 01:20 PM

Mister D TBed by OGIS so please do not respond further in this thread.

Subdermal
05-17-2016, 01:23 PM
And yet here you are.

Gratuitous name calling, pot.

Chris
05-17-2016, 01:26 PM

nathanbforrest45 TBed by OGIS so please do not respond further in this thread.

Chris
05-17-2016, 01:28 PM

Subdermal TBed by OGIS so please do not respond further in this thread.

Ethereal
05-17-2016, 01:46 PM
naturally.

I can't and I won't vote for someone who says bigoted things about Muslims, attacks the first Amendment and free trade, and wants to deport millions of peaceful people living in America.

That said, I will stand with him and his supporters in their opposition to plutocrats who want to turn America into a globalist plantation.

So if that means lending my voice to him on particular issues, then that's what I'll do.

And I will do everything I can to undermine support for Hillary Clinton.

But if you're trying to make me feel bad for standing by my principles, then you're wasting your time.

I will never apologize for that.

The Sage of Main Street
05-18-2016, 09:56 AM
So did BO the Peep.....Just sayin. :laugh: That lawn jockey lost his shorts.

Mac-7
05-18-2016, 11:43 AM
I can't and I won't vote for someone who says bigoted things about Muslims, attacks the first Amendment and free trade, and wants to deport millions of peaceful people living in America.

That said, I will stand with him and his supporters in their opposition to plutocrats who want to turn America into a globalist plantation.

So if that means lending my voice to him on particular issues, then that's what I'll do.

And I will do everything I can to undermine support for Hillary Clinton.

But if you're trying to make me feel bad for standing by my principles, then you're wasting your time.

I will never apologize for that.

Naturally.

Why should this election be different than any others?

You can always find something not to like in the republican and the democrat.

so you vote for some guy with ZERO chance to win.