PDA

View Full Version : Ann Romney's Plane Makes Emergency Landing.....

MMC
09-22-2012, 10:27 AM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/6CDF0ImaIaBUbIP83mfL.A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzE1O2NyPTE7Y3c9NDUwO2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xMzM7cT04NTt3PTE5MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2012-09-21T210148Z_1_CBRE88K1MF700_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Ann Romney's airplane made an emergency landing in Colorado on Friday after its cabin filled with smoke, the campaign of her husband, Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney, said.
Everyone on board the private plane was safe, a campaign spokesman said.

The cause was believed to be an electrical fire, Romney campaign press secretary Andrea Saul said in a tweet.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/ann-romneys-plane-emergency-landing-safe-report-210148087.html
Reuters – 17 hrs ago<<<<<

:shocked:.....:shocked:.....:angry: When ya gots Millions. Ya Best be Flyins First Class! :wink:

Peter1469
09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
The smoke goes through each cabin, even 1st class. :smiley:

I have been on a couple of flights that were scary. Once coming in for a landing in Columbia, SC, I told my wife that we were going way to fast to land. When we were about to touch down the captain hit the "after burners" and shot back up - as soon as he was over the trees he banks hard like some darn Navy pilot and circled back around. I almost crapped my pants.

When I was in the 101st we got into a helicopter at DZ1 went up about 500 meters and the engines cut out. We auto-rotated down and hit fairly hard. That actually wasn't scary because I had no clue what was going on. But I was just a private then.

MMC
09-22-2012, 02:39 PM
The smoke goes through each cabin, even 1st class. :smiley:

I have been on a couple of flights that were scary. Once coming in for a landing in Columbia, SC, I told my wife that we were going way to fast to land. When we were about to touch down the captain hit the "after burners" and shot back up - as soon as he was over the trees he banks hard like some darn Navy pilot and circled back around. I almost crapped my pants.

When I was in the 101st we got into a helicopter at DZ1 went up about 500 meters and the engines cut out. We auto-rotated down and hit fairly hard. That actually wasn't scary because I had no clue what was going on. But I was just a private then.

Myself I have never had a problem when it came to flying. But when I was younger and before I got married I always carried my Chute on board with me. As I wasn't trusting anything Civilian Like.

MMC
09-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Still with Romney he has millions. I would be making sure things are Top Notch if my OL is flying on the thing.

Carygrant
09-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Did you watch her at the Convention? No wonder even Mutant wants out .

patrickt
09-22-2012, 05:05 PM
When I'm in a situation where I have absolutely no control I tend to relax because I also have no responsibility. I was on a plane that roared down the runway. The young man next to me was on his first flight and he shut off the blood to my fingers squeezing my hand. Suddenly, the brakes came on, smoke poured off the tires, the pilot came on and said, "Ooops. We're going to try that again." My guess is he'd forgotten to set the flaps.

MMC
09-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Did you watch her at the Convention? No wonder even Mutant wants out .

Now Mr Grant.....Romney has been in luv with that Woman for his entire life. What more could a man ask? A woman that gives hims sons, devoted her time to the family, is 100% loyal to him and in luv with him. A Woman that is even of his faith and believes in him.

Tell me what is wrong with a Woman that sticks up for her man? Sticks with him thru thick and thin. Even when he gave up his inheritance and went out out to make it on his own, rather than have his father hand him a Buisness to run.

Most men I know would luv to have a Woman that would give so much, knowing that both make one in the real crux of things.

patrickt
09-22-2012, 05:31 PM
You're talking to a Brit whose getting a wife from the Ukraine, MMC. I wouldn't expect a fool like Grunt to understand.

Carygrant
09-22-2012, 05:40 PM
You're talking to a Brit whose getting a wife from the Ukraine, MMC. I wouldn't expect a fool like Grunt to understand.

That marks you as the Racist we all knew you were .
Does Obamas colour upset you as well ?
You really are a Hilly Billy , Patrick .

Incidentally , she spent several years in the US and speaks far better English than you -- based on your Posts .

MMC
09-22-2012, 05:56 PM

Yeah and that point illustrates what? I know many US Servicemen that married Vietnamese Woman and Filipinos, I knew many servicemen that married Japanese Woman. As well as Some Americans that married Ukrainian and Russian Women.

Ever been to Brighton Beach, East Coast? Ukrainian and Russian women a plenty that come into the US.

Guess the real point is it's not about Mr Grant and his Personal Shiznit. Unless he wants to make it so.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 07:46 AM
So is the Campaign :)

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=MMC;137569]Yeah and that point illustrates what? I know many US Servicemen that married Vietnamese Woman and Filipinos, I knew many servicemen that married Japanese Woman. As well as Some Americans that married Ukrainian and Russian Women.

Ever been to Brighton Beach, East Coast? Ukrainian and Russian women a plenty that come into the US.QUOTE

Hi MCC ,
Be very careful what you say on Brighton Beach . If you don't know , it is controlled by Russians that you never want to meet , for those guys and their war dogs own the whole area and are considered the most violent bunch on the planet . The Mafia do not dare go near them in anger .
One of their closest Russian links are the Tambov gang which now Putin heads since joining them in the early nineties .
Try and get the CIA to bust them .
Not a prayer .

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=MMC;137569]Yeah and that point illustrates what? I know many US Servicemen that married Vietnamese Woman and Filipinos, I knew many servicemen that married Japanese Woman. As well as Some Americans that married Ukrainian and Russian Women.

Ever been to Brighton Beach, East Coast? Ukrainian and Russian women a plenty that come into the US.QUOTE

Hi MCC ,
Be very careful what you say on Brighton Beach . If you don't know , it is controlled by Russians that you never want to meet , for those guys and their war dogs own the whole area and are considered the most violent bunch on the planet . The Mafia do not dare go near them in anger .
One of their closest Russian links are the Tambov gang which now Putin heads since joining them in the early nineties .
Not a prayer .

Same thing in Orlando, Fl.

MMC
09-24-2012, 10:01 AM

Hi MCC ,
Not a prayer .

Thanks Mr Grant.....I am aware. Still.....they don't own the streets. Never will.....also most kids that pull a trigger at the ages of 7,8, and 9, don't have a conscience either! Just saying!