PDA

View Full Version : Trumpkins who beat and urinated on Hispanic man get their sentences

Bo-4
05-17-2016, 12:22 PM
So one gets 1.5 years and the other 3. Is that enough? Bo says no.

BOSTON (Reuters) - Two Boston brothers accused of urinating on and beating a homeless Mexican man and telling police “Donald Trump was right: All these illegals need to be deported,” were sentenced to prison on Monday, prosecutors said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-hate-crime_us_573b15a0e4b077d4d6f3fa3d?utm_hp_ref=polit ics

Private Pickle
05-17-2016, 12:34 PM
Those punishments seem legit to me.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 12:35 PM

BOSTON (Reuters) - Two Boston brothers accused of urinating on and beating a homeless Mexican man and telling police “Donald Trump was right: All these illegals need to be deported,” were sentenced to prison on Monday, prosecutors said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-hate-crime_us_573b15a0e4b077d4d6f3fa3d?utm_hp_ref=polit ics

Do they have a criminal history?

prior convictions?

if so then I'm ok with the sentence.

but for a first offense thats too much.

exotix
05-17-2016, 12:41 PM
What's the word from Trump ? ... LOL

Bo-4
05-17-2016, 12:48 PM
Those punishments seem legit to me.

Sorry, but pissing on someone and beating them senseless with a metal pole is 5 years minimum if i'm the judge.

Witnesses told police that the two men beat the victim with a metal pole repeatedly and walked away laughing, according to a press release from the Suffolk County District Attorney's office. The victim told police that he awoke to the men urinating on him. He was brought to Boston Medical Center to be treated for a broken nose and serious bruising across his ribs, among other injuries, the press release said.

Not to mention it was clearly a hate crime - Thugs the both of them, and you'd change your tune if it'd been black Obama supporters in Chicago who did that to a white guy.

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_371w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/08/19/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/brothers.jpg

Bo-4
05-17-2016, 12:50 PM
What's the word from Trump ? ... LOL

Wonder if he paid their legal bills?

Private Pickle
05-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Sorry, but pissing on someone and beating them senseless with a metal pole is 5 years minimum if i'm the judge.

Witnesses told police that the two men beat the victim with a metal pole repeatedly and walked away laughing, according to a press release from the Suffolk County District Attorney's office. The victim told police that he awoke to the men urinating on him. He was brought to Boston Medical Center to be treated for a broken nose and serious bruising across his ribs, among other injuries, the press release said.

Not to mention it was clearly a hate crime - Thugs the both of them, and you'd change your tune if it'd been black Obama supporters in Chicago who did that to a white guy.

https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_371w/Boston/2011-2020/2015/08/19/BostonGlobe.com/Metro/Images/brothers.jpg

No I wouldn't... Not sure why you think that... Regardless something tells me the judge took the extenuating circumstances into account. Assault rarely carries prison terms unless there is a history there.

donttread
05-17-2016, 12:52 PM

If someone did that to me I think they'd want more prison time, because I'd be waiting fwhen they got out

birddog
05-17-2016, 12:54 PM
If the Mexican was illegal, he is primarily responsible for being here. I do agree they should not have beat him so severely. 90 days in a local jail should have been about right.

leekohler2
05-17-2016, 12:55 PM
No I wouldn't... Not sure why you think that... Regardless something tells me the judge took the extenuating circumstances into account. Assault rarely carries prison terms unless there is a history there.

Really? I knew a guy when I was in college who did time for assault, and he had had no priors. He did end up back in prison eventually.

Private Pickle
05-17-2016, 12:57 PM
Really? I knew a guy when I was in college who did time for assault, and he had had no priors. He did end up back in prison eventually.

Must have been extenuating circumstances. I have a buddy they has been charged with assault 7 times and did jail time but never prison.

Mac-7
05-17-2016, 12:58 PM
B
If the Mexican was illegal, he is primarily responsible for being here. I do agree they should not have beat him so severely. 90 days in a local jail should have been about right.

The mexican giys claims he isnt illegal now.

i guess that means he got amnesty or married a citizen.

but he does not appear to have done much with the gift he received

leekohler2
05-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Must have been extenuating circumstances. I have a buddy they has been charged with assault 7 times and did jail time but never prison.

Sad thing is, he ended up back for life for the murder of his GF- even made America's Most Wanted. The creepiest part was that he lived in the room across the hall from me for a summer. :shocked:

Private Pickle
05-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Sad thing is, he ended up back for life for the murder of his GF- even made America's Most Wanted. The creepiest part was that he lived in the room across the hall from me for a summer. :shocked:
Yikes.

leekohler2
05-17-2016, 01:17 PM
Yikes.

Yeah, it was really sad.

Bo-4
05-17-2016, 01:28 PM

He wasn't illegal, but even if he was .. he would have deserved it and -- 90 days?

You're somethin' else Birdie.

:rolleyes:

Bo-4
05-17-2016, 01:29 PM
B

The mexican giys claims he isnt illegal now.

i guess that means he got amnesty or married a citizen.

but he does not appear to have done much with the gift he received

And there's ANOTHER one!

Sad :(