PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Vote Rep or Dem

Chris
05-18-2016, 10:05 AM
https://i.snag.gy/hDFOCZ.jpg

:D

Cigar
05-18-2016, 10:22 AM
I Vote Democratic because I know Democrats are not "immovable ideological objects".

I Vote Democrat because I know I don't have to get my way every time all the time.

I Vote Democratic because I already read everyday what Republicans think of me personally, even without ever meeting me.

But why I really Vote Democratic is because I Feel Like it, and I don't have to ask anyone's permission.

Green Arrow
05-18-2016, 10:24 AM
But why I really Vote Democratic is because I Feel Like it, and I don't have to ask anyone's permission.

No need to waste any keystrokes. This is the most honest answer.

Cigar
05-18-2016, 10:47 AM

At the End-of-the-day, thats what everyone (those who are allowed to Vote) ever did and ever will do.

Chris
05-18-2016, 11:02 AM
At the End-of-the-day, thats what everyone (those who are allowed to Vote) ever did and ever will do.

(and those who see value in voting)

birddog
05-18-2016, 11:22 AM

The ONLY one.

Subdermal
05-18-2016, 12:15 PM
I usually vote Republican because that candidate usually is the one who best represents my views, and is also the guy who can win - and I usually view the alternative as such a horrible option that I cannot justify making a 3rd party vote to make a statement, as I consider there to be too much at stake.

This has remained my stance solely because this last cycle has proven to me that the GOP's structure is not so absolutely corrupt as to prevent an outsider candidate from gaining the nomination, as that clearly has happened.

If I were a Democrat, I would not feel this way, as it is clear to me right now that the Hillary should not be nominee; that the Superdelegate system was put in place to give full control to the Dem Establishment regarding who is nominated.

Cigar
05-18-2016, 12:29 PM
(and those who see value in voting)

Why would you Vote if you didn't see any value?

Chris
05-18-2016, 12:43 PM
Why would you Vote if you didn't see any value?

That's just it, I don't. Why do you? Other than coming on a forum and prancing about shouting we won?

Cigar
05-18-2016, 12:56 PM
That's just it, I don't. Why do you? Other than coming on a forum and prancing about shouting we won?

Sure as hell beats whining and b!tching for 8 years :laugh:

Chris
05-18-2016, 01:10 PM
Sure as hell beats whining and b!tching for 8 years :laugh:

Unless you lose. Or'd you vote for Bush?

AZ Jim
05-18-2016, 01:19 PM
I have never failed to vote and I don't intend to quit now. I'll vote Democrat but I am in a red state...so....

Cigar
05-18-2016, 01:21 PM
I have never failed to vote and I don't intend to quit now. I'll vote Democrat but I am in a red state...so....

Watch your Back ... you never know ... the way things are going, you can get a shank from a Repb or Dem :laugh:

Green Arrow
05-18-2016, 02:02 PM
I usually vote Republican because that candidate usually is the one who best represents my views, and is also the guy who can win - and I usually view the alternative as such a horrible option that I cannot justify making a 3rd party vote to make a statement, as I consider there to be too much at stake.

Unless you live in a swing state, your vote can't affect the outcome.

suds00
05-18-2016, 03:27 PM
everyone whines whether they vote or not

Tahuyaman
05-19-2016, 12:05 AM
I Vote Democratic because I know Democrats are not "immovable ideological objects".

I Vote Democrat because I know I don't have to get my way every time all the time.

I Vote Democratic because I already read everyday what Republicans think of me personally, even without ever meeting me.

Too funny.

Chris
05-19-2016, 10:41 AM
everyone whines whether they vote or not

But voting implies you sanction the system and so should have no right to turn around and complain about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jnf9GILjFM