PDA

View Full Version : tPF Why should Hillary release the transcripts of her speech?

AZ Jim
05-18-2016, 05:35 PM
To satisfy republicans? I think not. Don't do it Hillary.

Private Pickle
05-18-2016, 05:39 PM

Aren't you interested in what she had to say? As someone who intends to vote for her would it matter what she said?

AZ Jim
05-18-2016, 05:47 PM
No. It was a speech. I am not the least bit interested in it. No matter what it's content, agents for GOP would pick through it and find things they could blow out of proposition and make hay with. Don't give them the opportunity Hillary.

Private Pickle
05-18-2016, 05:48 PM
No. It was a speech. I am not the least bit interested in it. No matter what it's content, agents for GOP would pick through it and find things they could blow out of proposition and make hay with. Don't give them the opportunity Hillary.

That to me says that you're a political hack. A party line voter that really isn't interested in the facts but simply that whomever you are voting for has a "D" in front of their name.

That's your call... I couldn't live like that but more power to you...

del
05-18-2016, 06:01 PM

i can see how a hack would think that's a good idea.

AZ Jim
05-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Faced with a Trump on one side, it's easy to defend a Democrat in this case. Call me a hack or whatever but I am voting my way, not yours.

del
05-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Faced with a Trump on one side, it's easy to defend a Democrat in this case. Call me a hack or whatever but I am voting my way, not yours.

i don't particularly give a shit how you vote, assuming you last until the election.

JDubya
05-18-2016, 11:04 PM
i don't particularly give a shit how you vote, assuming you last until the election.

And nobody particularly gives a shit about who you consider to be a hack or what you think constitutes one.

del
05-18-2016, 11:05 PM
And nobody particularly gives a shit about who you consider to be a hack or what you think constitutes one.

i can tell by the way you chase me around and tell me so.

Tahuyaman
05-18-2016, 11:20 PM

maybe it would give Bernie Sanders less ammo? He's the one complaining the loudest.

Tahuyaman
05-18-2016, 11:21 PM
That to me says that you're a political hack. A party line voter that really isn't interested in the facts but simply that whomever you are voting for has a "D" in front of their name.

That's your call... I couldn't live like that but more power to you...

That at sums it up nicely.

Mac-7
05-19-2016, 02:18 AM
maybe it would give Bernie Sanders less ammo? He's the one complaining the loudest.

There you go.

unfortunately Jim thinks bernie is a republican

JDubya
05-19-2016, 10:08 AM
i can tell by the way you chase me around and tell me so.

If by "chase (you) around" you meant that I take advantage of every opportunity I find to dish out the same shit to you that you do to me, you might have something there.

The difference between what you do and what I do, is that I do it out of some prior provocation by you. You on the other hand, are just a troll with nothing worthwhile to say.

So, pot, kettle, etc.