PDA

View Full Version : tPF Give yourself a 10 minute wake up call

AZ Jim
05-19-2016, 01:08 PM
This Seth Meyers is all factual, and the sheer oddity of the contents alone makes it's presentation humorous. Before you dismiss it as comedy, listen to the entire video and see the unmasking of Donald Trump toward the latter parts of the video.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Seth-Meyers-Why-Trump-Fake-Publicist-Charade-Matters-379782401.html

AZ Jim
05-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Why did I know those who need this information most, won't look at the evidence of their lying candidate? Go ahead and remain in the dark, later you'll pay.

del
05-19-2016, 02:21 PM
:biglaugh:

we can't all be as far up hillary's ass enlightened as you, grasshopper

FindersKeepers
05-19-2016, 02:36 PM
Why did I know those who need this information most, won't look at the evidence of their lying candidate? Go ahead and remain in the dark, later you'll pay.

I didn't hear any earth-shattering information there, my friend. The John Miller thing reminded me of Obama's tall tales in his book about a young woman he dated in college - the white girl who he had a fight with outside a theater. The woman came forward and said Obama made it all up. To which Obama replies that he had created a "composite" from many of his girlfriends and wove them together. Keep in mind that Dreams From my Father was billed as non-fiction.

Politicians lie.

The part where Trump backpedals on Super PAC funding reminds me of the nasty fight he and Hitler had over Obama's claims that he was morally against taking money from lobbyists and PACs. Hitlery's little minnions did their job and uncovered that Obama had taken more than 2 million from lobbyists and PACs.

Politicians lie.

You seem to have just discovered this proclivity of theirs.

AZ Jim
05-19-2016, 02:45 PM
I didn't hear any earth-shattering information there, my friend. The John Miller thing reminded me of Obama's tall tales in his book about a young woman he dated in college - the white girl who he had a fight with outside a theater. The woman came forward and said Obama made it all up. To which Obama replies that he had created a "composite" from many of his girlfriends and wove them together. Keep in mind that Dreams From my Father was billed as non-fiction.

Politicians lie.

The part where Trump backpedals on Super PAC funding reminds me of the nasty fight he and Hitler had over Obama's claims that he was morally against taking money from lobbyists and PACs. Hitlery's little minnions did their job and uncovered that Obama had taken more than 2 million from lobbyists and PACs.

Politicians lie.

You seem to have just discovered this proclivity of theirs.I assure you I most likely knew of that tendency long before you did. If these facts don't alarm you, I tried.

FindersKeepers
05-19-2016, 03:00 PM
I assure you I most likely knew of that tendency long before you did. If these facts don't alarm you, I tried.

If I got alarmed over political lies -- I'd have been hiding under my bed the last few decades.

Oh -- and the part about the ISIS flags on phones? That was true.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A//www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/fant-bilder-av-avkappede-hoder-pa-asylskeres-mobiler/3423170286.html&edit-text=

Only -- it wasn't on the outside -- such as on a case as Meyer's falsely suggested when he showed the "rhinestone" phone case. The photos were found in the phones' stored images. You thought Meyer was a good guy? He wanted you to draw the wrong conclusion. And, you did.

You're getting yourself way too worked up over this. You keep bringing up inconsequential things that can quickly be applied to other candidates -- some of whom you've likely voted for in the past.

To what avail?

It's all silliness.

AZ Jim
05-19-2016, 03:07 PM
If I got alarmed over political lies -- I'd have been hiding under my bed the last few decades.

Oh -- and the part about the ISIS flags on phones? That was true.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A//www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/fant-bilder-av-avkappede-hoder-pa-asylskeres-mobiler/3423170286.html&edit-text=

Only -- it wasn't on the outside -- such as on a case as Meyer's falsely suggested when he showed the "rhinestone" phone case. The photos were found in the phones' stored images. You thought Meyer was a good guy? He wanted you to draw the wrong conclusion. And, you did.

You're getting yourself way too worked up over this. You keep bringing up inconsequential things that can quickly be applied to other candidates -- some of whom you've likely voted for in the past.

To what avail?

It's all silliness.My focus was on the bigger issues not the cell phone comment. As to this silliness, it's the next four years for all Americans fate we are talking, if you think they won't be ramifications should that fool, Trump, be elected you are wrong.

Chris
05-19-2016, 03:13 PM
:biglaugh:

we can't all be as far up hillary's ass enlightened as you, grasshopper

del thread banned by AZ Jim so please do not respond further in this thread.

FindersKeepers
05-19-2016, 03:21 PM
My focus was on the bigger issues not the cell phone comment. As to this silliness, it's the next four years for all Americans fate we are talking, if you think they won't be ramifications should that fool, Trump, be elected you are wrong.

Finally -- I agree with something -- yes, there WILL be ramifications if TRump is elected.

But, there will also be ramifications if Hillary is elected -- and that one is a warmonger for sure. She probably won't be too much different -- in practice -- than Trump when it comes to immigration and social policies. Her husband just berated Black Lives Matter members -- saying they support murderers.

We've been there -- done that with the Clintons. It was Bill who signed the Iraqi Freedom Act into law, which stated that Saddam had to be removed. Hillary reiterated that just before the war.

Both of our current candidates are disliked.

Greatly.

AZ Jim
05-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Both disliked is a fact. I worry about our PR and image in the world and we're already getting feedback on that, trump is responsible for all of that. Anyhow I reckon you and I cannot solve it....