PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern exposes Brain-Dead obama supporters

Libhater
09-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Listen to the interviews of these obama supporters and tell me whether you think its time we give people a simple American history test and check their ID's before allowing them to vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ

Shoot the Goose
09-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Obama supporters only care about free-stuff. They know all-things free-stuff really well.

patrickt
09-22-2012, 05:19 PM
A few years ago a guy being interviewed on another radio program said, "None of this is my fault. I didn't vote for Bush. I voted for Kirby." Without really thinking the host corrected him and said, "Kerry." The man was enraged. "Don't tell me who I voted for. I voted for Kirby." I checked the also-ran parties and none had a Kirby.

A liberal was raging one day recently about President Nixon, who I consider a liberal, and I said, "At least he ended the war in Vietnam." "He did not. That was President Carter. President Nixon started it." "Started it? Really? Remember hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" "I don't know what you're talking about.

If we simply had the test that immigrants have to take to attain citizenship we'd have 5% of the people voting. According to the liberals we have millions who are so stupid they can't get a photo ID when the government provides one free.

Goldie Locks
09-22-2012, 05:20 PM
OMG...these people are voters!!!! They negate my informed vote every fucking time.

Goldie Locks
09-22-2012, 05:31 PM
How do these people get through life???

Shoot the Goose
09-22-2012, 06:13 PM

A: Free stuff ............... ;)

Carygrant
09-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Ow Herd Sternum .
Gumble bumble dimmy dum more drugs . My name is nonker nanker and I am one of them . A brain dead .

patrickt
09-22-2012, 06:46 PM

On the dole.

WalterSobchak
09-22-2012, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvvKvI3nr4k

Goldie Locks
09-22-2012, 08:17 PM
So, Howard is going to vote for Ubama because he thinks he's the lesser of two evils....LOL...That's good Walter. That's a real endorsement.

WalterSobchak
09-22-2012, 10:30 PM
So, Howard is going to vote for Ubama because he thinks he's the lesser of two evils....LOL...That's good Walter. That's a real endorsement.

LOL, that's the ONLY reason why you all are voting for Romney! LMAO

roadmaster
09-22-2012, 10:57 PM
This man makes me sick. Sorry won't watch his video.

Captain Obvious
09-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Howard Stern is a great American.

roadmaster
09-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Howard Stern is a great American.

Like you.

Captain Obvious
09-23-2012, 09:27 AM
True

Libhater
09-23-2012, 11:18 AM
This man makes me sick. Sorry won't watch his video.

I can see why you wouldn't want to watch a bunch of clueless/ignorant/stupid obama voters, since doing so might dim the weak light that is now currently fading from within your own head.

IGetItAlready
09-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Just listened to this clip and my kids overheard it and were utterly stunned.
One son asked me, "who are these idiots" and another shook his head and said, "these people are stupid".
It's one thing when a tenth grade and a seventh grade boy come from the next room to call out grown adults as the idiots they are but then my fourth grade daughter says to me, "dad, these people don't know what they're talking about".
Makes me on the one hand a proud father and yet at the same time fearful for the future of the nation they will inherit.

I just don't understand how people can take their civic responsibility serious enough to cast a vote yet do so in utter ignorance.
But then again, I'm sure most morons of the caliber we just heard will wake up on November 7th and say, "Oh, that was yesterday? Damn, I missed it again".
We can only hope.

patrickt
09-23-2012, 04:29 PM
I have been told, repeatedly, that the only reason I'm not voting for President Obama is that he's black. For racist liberals race is all that matters.

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 04:37 PM
I found out this afternoon that my very dear friend whom i love greatly, as a dear friend just sos you don't get the wrong idea, is voting for Obama. She says it is because of women issues. I sez fine T. What about the unborn babes issues...do ya think about THOSE any?? I love her but she's a freakin' idiot.

Goldie Locks
09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I found out this afternoon that my very dear friend whom i love greatly, as a dear friend just sos you don't get the wrong idea, is voting for Obama. She says it is because of women issues. I sez fine T. What about the unborn babes issues...do ya think about THOSE any?? I love her but she's a freakin' idiot.

I think it shows how shallow some women can be, no offence to your friend, that she is voting one issue and one issue only. That the most important thing in her life is herself. Screw the economy, jobs, the debt, nothing is more important than birth control, morning after pills, abortion and sterilization. Pretty sad really.

head of joaquin
09-24-2012, 01:31 PM
I think conservatives invoking Howard Stern as their intellectual bellwether is about the best the tea baggers can do.

Fartman is the GOP!

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/fartman.jpg

head of joaquin
09-24-2012, 05:59 PM
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/fartman.jpg

He's presidential timber -- on the GOP side.

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 06:02 PM
He's actually voting for Obama.