PDA

View Full Version : Trump further disqualifies himself--damning call-in to Morning Joe 05/20/16

Cigar
05-20-2016, 08:33 AM
https://youtu.be/oxR142IpMc0

Then, just before the end of the show, Kasie Hunt and Joe both had to show the Clinton campaign's instant response to Trump's BIG LIE of the day about his "objection" to engaging in Libya.

Quotation of Trump from 2011 saying (paraphrased): "We need to go in there and take this guy (Kaddafi) out".

Trump on Gaddafi in 2011: U.S. Should ‘Immediately Go into Libya, Knock This Guy Out’

https://youtu.be/QnZFQiDR4hQ

All anyone needs to do is Fact Check Anything that comes out of Donald Trumps (2) Mouths :laugh:

It takes less than 10 Seconds to prove Trump is a Lying Sack of Sh!t :grin:

Mark III
05-20-2016, 08:42 AM
The election may come to how willing the media is to do their job. So far, not much.

Cigar
05-20-2016, 08:49 AM
The election may come to how willing the media is to do their job. So far, not much.

Documented Facts Don't Matter Anymore ...

Unproven Accusations Carry More Weight ...

Common
05-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Trump mustve humped hillary while willy was playing dressup and cruising womens bathrooms for victims

Mark III
05-20-2016, 09:23 AM
Trump mustve humped hillary while willy was playing dressup and cruising womens bathrooms for victims

Is that really all you got?

Cigar
05-20-2016, 09:24 AM

Don't worry, I won't Ban you like a Puzzy Would ... I'll let you have all the rope you want. :grin:

Mark III
05-20-2016, 09:25 AM
It was cute how Trump pretended yesterday that he was the only one ( and the first one) to say they thought the Egyptian plane breakup had been terrorism.

Cigar
05-20-2016, 09:42 AM
It was cute how Trump pretended yesterday that he was the only one ( and the first one) to say they thought the Egyptian plane breakup had been terrorism.

"You're absolutely, 100% wrong!!!" . . .https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/donald-trump-univision-fued.jpg

Donald ("Undisturbed by philosophy, unfazed by science, unbound by thought") Trump is saying: "Listen, folks, I knowwhat I said. I said 'A plane got blown out of the sky. And if anybody thinks it wasn’t blown out of the sky, you are 100 percent wrong. You're 100 percent wrong!!!' . . . But, guys, if that turns out not to be the case, . . . what I said was more of a suggestion than an actuality, alright?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-missing-egyptair-aircraft-blown-sky/story?id=39242934

birddog
05-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Trump did not say "kill Gadaffi," but called for him to be knocked out of power.

That was not an example that produced a lie! Certainly not anything like Hillary lying to grieving parents about why their sons died in Benghazi!

Cigar
05-20-2016, 09:57 AM
Trump did not say "kill Gadaffi," but called for him to be knocked out of power.

That was not an example that produced a lie! Certainly not anything like Hillary lying to grieving parents about why their sons died in Benghazi!

That's what (paraphrased) means :rollseyes:

maineman
05-20-2016, 10:12 AM

today he claims he would not have gone into Libya, in 2011, he said we should. What do YOU call that?

Cigar
05-20-2016, 10:23 AM
today he claims he would not have gone into Libya, in 2011, he said we should. What do YOU call that?

Keeping it Real, Telling it Like it is but Politically Incorrect :laugh:

birddog
05-20-2016, 10:56 AM

If you have the context correct, which is a big if, perhaps he changed his mind as more information has been gained by him.

domer76
05-20-2016, 11:20 AM
If you have the context correct, which is a big if, perhaps he changed his mind as more information has been gained by him.

Tell us, what does Trump's butthole smell like? You have first hand experience.

birddog
05-20-2016, 11:22 AM

I don't know. I'm just a patriot who believes in the Constitution! Try it some time!

domer76
05-20-2016, 11:24 AM
I don't know. I'm just a patriot who believes in the Constitution! Try it some time!

lol

Neither you nor Trump has any clue about the contents of the Constitution

MisterVeritis
05-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Don't worry, I won't Ban you like a Puzzy Would ... I'll let you have all the rope you want. :grin:
That is no way to speak about AZ Jim and Trueblue.

birddog
05-20-2016, 12:18 PM
lol

Neither you nor Trump has any clue about the contents of the Constitution

An ignorant post like that does not deserve a response!

domer76
05-20-2016, 12:46 PM
An ignorant post like that does not deserve a response!

Yet, you just did!

lol

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2016, 01:07 PM

Probably a lot better than Hillary's kootchie

birddog
05-20-2016, 01:17 PM
Yet, you just did!

lol

I'm surprised you are smart enough to realize that! My compliments.

maineman
05-20-2016, 03:30 PM

did you listen to the two links in the OP? Yes or no?

Safety
05-20-2016, 05:57 PM

Would you give the same leeway to "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

zelmo1234
05-20-2016, 06:28 PM
The Democrats are going to have a ruff election cycle, They have never had a GOP candidate that used their tactics against them, and they can't even imagine someone in the GOP would be immune to their personal attacks.

And the media is tired of Trump making them look like idiots every time they try and set him up.

And if it works? Welcome to the new normal Democrats.

domer76
05-20-2016, 06:43 PM
The Democrats are going to have a ruff election cycle, They have never had a GOP candidate that used their tactics against them, and they can't even imagine someone in the GOP would be immune to their personal attacks.

And the media is tired of Trump making them look like idiots every time they try and set him up.

Trump is demonstrating that HE is the idiot. He has the policy awareness of an orangutan. It's just that his fellow orangutans don't care that he's an idiot.

maineman
05-20-2016, 06:52 PM
and if it doesn't?

welcome to oblivion republicans.

birddog
05-20-2016, 07:59 PM

yes

birddog
05-20-2016, 08:02 PM

The libs are getting nervous and crazy around here! Hilarious!

This is much different than 4 years ago. Hillary is not as smooth a liar as Barry, and Trump is not a wimp like Romney.:grin:

maineman
05-20-2016, 08:34 PM
The libs are getting nervous and crazy around here! Hilarious!

This is much different than 4 years ago. Hillary is not as smooth a liar as Barry, and Trump is not a wimp like Romney.:grin:

I am a lib, and I am certainly not nervous. Can you name one liberal here who is?

maineman
05-20-2016, 08:57 PM
I didn't think you could.

maineman
05-20-2016, 08:59 PM
birddog???

birddog
05-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Would you give the same leeway to "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

No.

birddog
05-21-2016, 07:18 AM
I didn't think you could.

Liberals tend to lie, that's their nature, so no need to mention anyone.

maineman
05-21-2016, 07:26 AM
Liberals tend to lie, that's their nature, so no need to mention anyone.

in other words, you just made that shit up and now can't back it up. got it.

did you ever watch the two videos in the OP, by the way?

Safety
05-21-2016, 07:32 AM
No.

LoL, at least you're honest.

zelmo1234
05-21-2016, 07:36 AM
In defense, one statement is a little different than the other.

Bill Clinton's was under oath as well as to all of the American people as a sitting President.

But if Trump's statement disqualifies him, they Hillary's statement that they landed in Bosnia under Sniper fire, or the Video, or Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, all would disqualify her as President