PDA

View Full Version : The Real Terrorist Threat

Elibe
09-19-2011, 11:47 AM
http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/02/09/some_good_news_about_islamic_terror

islam is not a threat...it is the anarchists and seperatists that are the danger.

look at the stats:

The report is produced by Europol, which is the criminal intelligence agency of the European Union. In 2009, there were fewer than 300 terrorist incidents in Europe, a 33 percent decline from the previous year. The vast majority of these incidents (237 out of 294) were conducted by indigenous European separatist groups, with another forty or so attributed to leftists and/or anarchists. According to the report, a grand total of one (1) attack was conducted by Islamists. Put differently, Islamist groups were responsible for a whopping 0.34 percent of all terrorist incidents in Europe in 2009. In addition, the report notes, "the number of arrests relating to Islamist terrorism (110) decreased by 41 percent compared to 2008, which continues the trend of a steady decrease since 2006."

Mister D
09-19-2011, 12:13 PM
There is no such thing as Islamophobia.

As for "the stats", what do they prove? In any case, 2009 was a pretty bloody year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2009

Conley
09-19-2011, 12:45 PM
The stats don't prove anything but I admit I am surprised that only one is classified like that.

MMC
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Then there was going after the Nephew of Van Gogh. Then they went after that Muslim Chick who came here to the US. Then there was the attack on the UK Airport.. Also there are many they have threatened in the EU. Enough to take the threats seriously. Where those people have picked up and moved. Most to here.

If I was a Cartoonist......I would have kept putting out more pics of their So called Prophet. If I was a writer i would put out more pieces on Muslims in general. I would put their whole History back out into the world. I would pound and pound on their azzes showing that the incompetant fucks have never had the brain capacity nor intelligence, nor know-how to take what is not theirs, and never thru any Military Conquest.

They are lucky that the Persians adopted their religion. if they would have never converted to Islam in the first place. All the Goat-hearding Kings of the Sand would be proven as to what they really are. Just like 90% of the US politicans. Nothing but some wanna-bes.

Moreover screw what the French Interpol has to say. I wouldn't trust anything the French have to save. If anything when Sarkosy and France speaks. We should all be yelling to the French to do one thing. STFU! Bunch of panzy-assed putz fuchs who need to soak in a tub and learn what soap is all about. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/rant.gif

wingrider
09-19-2011, 11:47 PM
somehow I just knew that his thread was gonna be about the Tea Party... glad to see it isn't.. cause acccording to our VP The Tea Party are terrorists and hostage takers.. go figure.

MMC
09-20-2011, 12:22 AM
somehow I just knew that his thread was gonna be about the Tea Party... glad to see it isn't.. cause acccording to our VP The Tea Party are terrorists and hostage takers.. go figure.

Give me a break there is no way that this Europol knows anything that MI-6 was dealing with. Nor half of those other European Intel Agencies.. Also they don't even consider Eastern Europe.

Conley
09-20-2011, 08:32 AM

Biden said that? He's such a moron. How he ended up VP I'll never know.

Mister D
09-20-2011, 08:33 AM

yeah there was a big flare up over that.

Conley
09-20-2011, 08:45 AM

yeah there was a big flare up over that.

I don't click on any headline with Biden in...guess I missed this one. He has put his foot in his mouth so many times he makes Dan Quayle sound like Patrick Stewart doing Shakespeare...

MMC
09-20-2011, 08:46 AM

He ended up VP cuz he went against Hillary.....

Conley
09-20-2011, 08:47 AM

Weell...he still has a long, long history of saying stupid and racist chit.

Mister D
09-20-2011, 09:15 AM

I thought it was because he takes train back to Scranton every night.

Conley
09-20-2011, 09:16 AM

I thought it was because he takes train back to Scranton every night.

:D :D

Elibe
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM

As for "the stats", what do they prove? In any case, 2009 was a pretty bloody year.

the prove that the fear mongering is just that

nationalists are a bigger danger

Mister D
09-20-2011, 12:18 PM

Yep no worries about Islamist terrorism. Go back to sleep, Elibe.

Pendragon
09-20-2011, 12:26 PM
No, you are correct Elibe.

Iimmigration has been going on for hundreds of years but now the angry underclasses must find somewhere to vent their anger.

The easily misled ones are told by the ruling elite to blame the dark man.

Tis truly a shame!

Mister D
09-20-2011, 12:46 PM
No, you are correct Elibe.

Iimmigration has been going on for hundreds of years but now the angry underclasses must find somewhere to vent their anger.

The easily misled ones are told by the ruling elite to blame the dark man.

Tis truly a shame!

Wow that was a ridiculous post.

The underclass is dark and foreign. IOW, it is the product of migration from the undeveloped, non-white world. No, this is actually a VERY recent development in European history. Furthermore, the elite encourages this migration!

MMC
09-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Nah.....were Sicillian. We just like to pick on everybody. Including our own. ::) >:D

Elibe
09-20-2011, 01:42 PM

why are you so rude?

Mister D
09-20-2011, 01:45 PM

why are you so rude?

Those who express valid concerns regarding Islamist violence you dismiss as mentally ill (Islamophobia) fear mongerers. Come again?

Elibe
09-20-2011, 04:23 PM
personal insults just make you look bad

stick to the discussion and youll do better

so why should we be afraid of islam when its the nationalists who are responsible for more violence?

we have seen the enemy and it is us!

Mister D
09-20-2011, 06:25 PM

so why should we be afraid of islam when its the nationalists who are responsible for more violence?

You reap what you sow, sir.

All you've shown is that they are more responsible for "terrorism" in a small corner of the world (which conveniently leaves out Europe) in a single year. So you haven't demonstrated that "the nationalists" are a greater threat. Moreover, we may now ask how many foiled plots have there been in Europe precisely because of heightened awareness? Do you think European security agencies take the threat of Islamic terror seriously? I do. How many people were murdered by these "nationalists" in Europe?

Us? Are you a European? Who is afraid of Islam?

Conley
09-20-2011, 06:32 PM

All you've shown is that they are more responsible for "terrorism" in a small corner of the world (which conveniently leaves out Europe) in a single year. So you haven't demonstrated that "the nationalists" are a greater threat. Moreover, we may now ask how many foiled plots have there been in Europe precisely because of heightened awareness? Do you think European security agencies take the threat of Islamic terror seriously? I do. How many people were murdered by these "nationalists" in Europe?

Wait, aren't the stats for Europe? How did they leave them out?

Mister D
09-20-2011, 06:40 PM

All you've shown is that they are more responsible for "terrorism" in a small corner of the world (which conveniently leaves out eastern Europe) in a single year. So you haven't demonstrated that "the nationalists" are a greater threat. Moreover, we may now ask how many foiled plots have there been in Europe precisely because of heightened awareness? Do you think European security agencies take the threat of Islamic terror seriously? I do. How many people were murdered by these "nationalists" in Europe?

Wait, aren't the stats for Europe? How did they leave them out?

My mistake. I edited the comment. Eastern Europe was left since it is only the E.U. that is under consideration. The Us is also left out. Hasan's murder spree was in 2009.

Conley
09-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Ah, gotchya. Yeah, I'm sure that would make a difference.