PDA

View Full Version : Investigation uncovers the dead vote

Peter1469
05-24-2016, 06:34 PM
Investigation uncovers the dead vote (http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/)

A Los Angeles investigative reporter (so a 90% chance he is a lib) uncovered hundreds of dead votes in Southern Cali.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A comparison of records by David Goldstein, investigative reporter for CBS2/KCAL9, has revealed hundreds of so-called dead voters in Southern California, a vast majority of them in Los Angeles County.

“He took a lot of time choosing his candidates,” said Annette Givans of her father, John Cenkner.

Cenkner died in Palmdale in 2003. Despite this, records show that he somehow voted from the grave in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010.

But he’s not the only one.

CBS2 compared millions of voting records from the California Secretary of State’s office with death records from the Social Security Administration and found hundreds of so-called dead voters.

Specifically, 265 in Southern California and a vast majority of them, 215, in Los Angeles County alone.

The numbers come from state records that show votes were cast in that person’s name after they died. In some cases, Goldstein discovered that they voted year after year.

Across all counties, Goldstein uncovered 32 dead voters who cast ballots in eight elections apiece, including a woman who died in 1988. Records show she somehow voted in 2014, 26 years after she passed away.

It remains unclear how the dead voters voted but 86 were registered Republicans, 146 were Democrats, including Cenkner.

“He’s a diehard Democrat, and I was thinking that if somebody was voting under his name, he’s probably rolling in his grave if they were voting Republican,” Givans said.

Subdermal
05-24-2016, 07:05 PM
There is so much I'd say if I was really interested in pissing off Democrats, but I'll just point out one thing.

The diehard Democrat - Annette Givans - claims that her father (another diehard Democrat, according to his daughter) would really be rolling in his grave if his vote went to the GOP.

Let's be real here. We know that's not where his vote went - but it's also not the point I want to make.

What's enlightening is this 'diehard Democrat' isn't pissed off that her dead Dad was voting at all; just the possibility that his vote went Republican.

They show you who they are, if you pay attention.

Crepitus
05-24-2016, 07:13 PM
There is so much I'd say if I was really interested in pissing of Democrats, but I'll just point out one thing.

The diehard Democrat - Annette Givans - claims that her father (another diehard Democrat, according to his daughter) would really be rolling in his grave if his vote went to the GOP.

Let's be real here. We know that's not where his vote went - but it's also not the point I want to make.

What's enlightening is this 'diehard Democrat' isn't pissed off that her dead Dad was voting at all; just the possibility that his vote went Republican.

They show you who they are, if you pay attention.

Actually the story says it is unclear how they voted so no, we don't know where the votes went.

Now look at it this way:. Do you really think the democrats needed to cheat to win in los Angeles county? I think it more likely those votes went the other way.

Subdermal
05-24-2016, 08:24 PM
Actually the story says it is unclear how they voted so no, we don't know where the votes went.

Ya, I know what the story said. But that doesn't mean that I don't know where the votes went. They went to the party that lives by the BAMN motto.

Now look at it this way:. Do you really think the democrats needed to cheat to win in los Angeles county? I think it more likely those votes went the other way.

You need only view the closeness of the vote to understand that your speculation is not logical. Cheating is the perview of the ideology that has lost integrity. Cigar demonstrated - amply - that it is a BAMN thing. No integrity necessary.

Crepitus
05-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Ya, I know what the story said. But that doesn't mean that I don't know where the votes went. They went to the party that lives by the BAMN motto.

You need only view the closeness of the vote to understand that your speculation is not logical. Cheating is the perview of the ideology that has lost integrity. Cigar demonstrated - amply - that it is a BAMN thing. No integrity necessary.

The do know that most of the time people who adamantly accuse others of a crime like cheating are themselves the guilty ones.

I'm also pretty sure that LA county votes aren't very close.

krunch
05-26-2016, 07:22 AM
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A comparison of records by David Goldstein, investigative reporter for CBS2/KCAL9, has revealed hundreds of so-called dead voters in Southern California, a vast majority of them in Los Angeles County.
“He took a lot of time choosing his candidates,” said Annette Givans of her father, John Cenkner.
Cenkner died in Palmdale in 2003. Despite this, records show that he somehow voted from the grave in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2010.
But he’s not the only one.
CBS2 compared millions of voting records from the California Secretary of State’s office with death records from the Social Security Administration and found hundreds of so-called dead voters.
Specifically, 265 in Southern California and a vast majority of them, 215, in Los Angeles County alone.
The numbers come from state records that show votes were cast in that person’s name after they died. In some cases, Goldstein discovered that they voted year after year.
Across all counties, Goldstein uncovered 32 dead voters who cast ballots in eight elections apiece, including a woman who died in 1988. Records show she somehow voted in 2014, 26 years after she passed away.
It remains unclear how the dead voters voted but 86 were registered Republicans, 146 were Democrats, including Cenkner.
“He’s a diehard Democrat, and I was thinking that if somebody was voting under his name, he’s probably rolling in his grave if they were voting Republican,” Givans said.
She said her dad always voted at the polls, only now records show someone else may be casting his vote.
“It just astounds me. I don’t understand how anybody can get away with that,” she said.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/...pkqHSQ.twitter (http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/23/cbs2-investigation-uncovers-votes-being-cast-from-grave-year-after-year/#.V0TdOpkqHSQ.twitter)

It seems any attempt to pass voter ID legislation is met with the same claims: it’s racist, it’s expensive and inconvenient, it disproportionately disenfranchises Democrat voters and the deceased, and it addresses a problem that does not exist. That is, there is no voter fraud, and claims to the contrary serve only as cover for other less noble motives.

http://twitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/fear-the-voting-dead-190x190.jpg

Cigar
05-26-2016, 07:25 AM
Interviews with The Dead at 6:00pm

Common
05-26-2016, 07:33 AM
Interviews with The Dead at 6:00pm

It seems any attempt to pass voter ID legislation is met with the same claims: it’s racist, it’s expensive and inconvenient, it disproportionately disenfranchises Democrat voters and the deceased, and it addresses a problem that does not exist. That is, there is no voter fraud, and claims to the contrary serve only as cover for other less noble motives.

iolo
05-26-2016, 07:34 AM
In this case they bring their gravestones, so it is okay.

Cigar
05-26-2016, 07:34 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/DvtsYOKrqPZg4/giphy.gif

Common
05-26-2016, 07:39 AM

Why are you making it personal cigar, you reported me in another thread for asking you to speak english and I asked if you were inebriated. Are you trying to troll me for having an opinion you disagree with ?

Standing Wolf
05-26-2016, 07:54 AM
Cigar doesn't attempt to discuss anything in an intelligent, grownup manner in the threads he starts. Why would anyone expect him to do so in the threads he just pops up on as a non-contributing poster?

FindersKeepers
05-26-2016, 08:06 AM
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) —....

This must be an error.

The Left has publicly stated that voter fraud doesn't really happen. It's all in conservatives' imaginations.

Mac-7
05-26-2016, 08:55 AM

Great response.

I think it shows that democrats are cheating and thats ok with cigar.

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 09:03 AM
I love how liberals always claim vote fraud isn't an issue because very little discovered.

In order for it to be effective and get the results they want, doesn't it need to be undiscovered?

When it is discovered, they say it's trivial and had no impact. If it's trivial and has no impact, why is it attempted in the first place?

krunch
05-26-2016, 11:29 AM
This must be an error.

The Left has publicly stated that voter fraud doesn't really happen. It's all in conservatives' imaginations.

My bad!

Peter1469
05-26-2016, 04:22 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

Tahuyaman
05-26-2016, 07:26 PM
This must be an error.

I don't know why the Democrats would engage in vote fraud in California of all places. They own the state. The Republican Party is totally irrelevant there. California is run by the far left. Why do you think they are in such dire straights there?

Peter1469
05-27-2016, 04:50 AM
I don't know why the Democrats would engage in vote fraud in California of all places. They own the state. The Republican Party is totally irrelevant there. California is run by the far left. Why do you think they are in such dire straights there?

I don't think he is contesting that. He is stating that the left always claims that there is no voting fraud.