PDA

View Full Version : Maine Claim: HomoMarriage may win statewide vote

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 04:29 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/21/14011601-for-1st-time-gay-marriage-may-win-statewide-vote?lite

well. it is maine. We'll see. It will be interesting to watch.

JohnAdams
09-23-2012, 05:59 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/21/14011601-for-1st-time-gay-marriage-may-win-statewide-vote?lite

well. it is maine. We'll see. It will be interesting to watch.

Who cares? I'm sorry but if the people in that state vote, and through that vote choose too implement that, who the hell is anyone from another state to tell them different? Oh that's right I forgot, I"m supposed to be entitled as an Ohioan to impose my own religious views upon the people of the state of Maine....get the picture yet folks?

Those who would sit in another state, insisting and demanding that the people and citizens of an entirely different state adhere to their own political and religious views, are just as dangerous to the liberties and freedoms of this republic as those on the left who seek to bypass the electoral system to impose such tyrannical laws as obamacare upon this republic.

Calypso Jones
09-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Relax John before you lose what few teeth you have left. I didn't say they couldn't do it. I'm saying this ought to be interesting. You libs just go balistic on your hot button issues.

and maybe you didn't get the memo. CaryGrant says that we are all global neighbors now. So whatever happens here is of import there. So. get the picture?

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 01:42 AM
And Cary will be delighted to see Maine taking such an enlightened step .

I might have to be nice for a change which is daunting .

Mister D
09-24-2012, 07:42 AM
You might feel more welcome. :wink:

Larry Dickman
09-24-2012, 07:55 AM
North Easters are very odd. With the exception of New Hampshire, the entire region is weak and progressive.

bajisima
09-24-2012, 08:06 AM
North Easters are very odd. With the exception of New Hampshire, the entire region is weak and progressive.

I agree. New Hampshire folk are an exceptional breed if I do say so myself! LOL

patrickt
09-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Who cares? I'm sorry but if the people in that state vote, and through that vote choose too implement that, who the hell is anyone from another state to tell them different? Oh that's right I forgot, I"m supposed to be entitled as an Ohioan to impose my own religious views upon the people of the state of Maine....get the picture yet folks?

Those who would sit in another state, insisting and demanding that the people and citizens of an entirely different state adhere to their own political and religious views, are just as dangerous to the liberties and freedoms of this republic as those on the left who seek to bypass the electoral system to impose such tyrannical laws as obamacare upon this republic.

I agree with JohnAdams and Calpyso Jones response was ridiculous. I don't find the vote in Maine to be particularly interesting. They can do what they want and the best of luck to them. I am not interested in marriage but I do feel that all Americans have a right to equal protection under the law.

Cigar
09-24-2012, 08:25 AM
fear :)

Carygrant
09-24-2012, 09:04 AM
You might feel more welcome. :wink:

Is welcome /unwelcome a feature of virtual reality ?
I come here in preference to video games and I find private verbal dog baiting to be very releasing .