PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump LIVE in Anaheim

OGIS
05-25-2016, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2gS6fc84yc

Mr. Right
05-25-2016, 03:17 PM
I read somewhere that Anaheim P.D. were not going to coddle protesters.

Mark III
05-25-2016, 03:18 PM
Wouldn't it be fair to describe his stump speech in Anaheim today as "babbling"?

Yes it would.

People flock to this nonsense. It should rightfully make Americans fear for the future of the country.

Cigar
05-25-2016, 03:24 PM

Trust me, Anaheim ain't that tough :laugh:

OGIS
05-25-2016, 03:30 PM

Ayup. I was planning on going to Mall of Orange today, but the bus goes right by the location where he is speaking (Anaheim Convention Center).

FindersKeepers
05-25-2016, 03:36 PM

Neither are the protesters.

texan
05-25-2016, 04:05 PM
Wouldn't it be fair to describe his stump speech in Anaheim today as "babbling"?

Yes it would.

People flock to this nonsense. It should rightfully make Americans fear for the future of the country.

I fear people that vote like you and act like these idiot politicians are improving anything except their own pocketbooks. They get rich and the people you care about get poorer. But somehow in your wisdom you are worried about Donald Trump. A guy that has amassed what he has isn't an idiot. He isn't gonna blow up the world. He is going to add some business sense to a stupid situation. We need some deals changed and cut.

Hillary Clinton isn't going to provide it and neither is the Bern. I like Bernie but he is about taking most things away and redistributing. That isn't going to work.

Lastly, you can hate Trump that is fine, but stop pissing down my back and telling me its raining on some other politician..

Private Pickle
05-25-2016, 04:11 PM

Never been to Anaheim have you? It's completely controlled by Mexican gangs. The Surenos and MS-13 are the big boys but there are tons of street level gangs like the Vatos Locos, Anaheim Brown Pride, Kurupted Familia and Headhunters 13.

Peter1469
05-25-2016, 04:51 PM
The protesters are off the reservation now. Horse cops en masse pushing back.

OGIS
05-25-2016, 05:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KMM9W3kes

OGIS
05-25-2016, 05:57 PM
That's a whole lotta cops.

Professor Peabody
05-25-2016, 06:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0KMM9W3kes

I'm a little disappointed, why aren't they carrying shock batons?

http://www.stun-gun-defense-products.com/buy-stun-gun/images/D/SWPFTB12R-diagram.JPG

300 Lumen light to temporarily blind 'em followed by 12 million volts to make 'em sorry for throwing rocks at horses.

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 06:18 PM

Yes it would.

Well, it is his usual stump speech. Nothing new or different. But yes, for some reason millions of people love it.

I think it's quite entertaining.

OGIS
05-25-2016, 07:27 PM
Well, it is his usual stump speech. Nothing new or different. But yes, for some reason millions of people love it.

I think it's quite entertaining.

Tsk. Amateurs.

Now THIS is entertainment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilXVkgmJk2E

Yeah, I went there. Godwinned my own thread.

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 07:40 PM
That's not entertaining.

texan
05-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Just remember these "protesters" are mostly paid by the democratic party, many primarily paid and bused in by the SEIU (among other groups). My son owns a business 5 minutes from there (not a political person) and said there are people getting off busses down the street from his office.

I watched today on TV and these massive violent protests were a whole 200 people deep, LOL!

Hey Mexicans, you want me to pay attention to your complaints (which are highly questionable to start with)? Put your foreign flags down and be American, if you are not American and have the gonads to protest GFY.

OGIS
05-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Just remember these "protesters" are mostly paid by the democratic party, many primarily paid and bused in by the SEIU (among other groups). My son owns a business 5 minutes from there (not a political person) and said there are people getting off busses down the street from his office.

I watched today on TV and these massive violent protests were a whole 200 people deep, LOL!

Hey Mexicans, you want me to pay attention to your complaints (which are highly questionable to start with)? Put your foreign flags down and be American, if you are not American and have the gonads to protest GFY.

If I was Trump, I would pay money to have this going on. The blowback means more votes for him.

Just sayin...

Tahuyaman
05-25-2016, 10:26 PM
If I was Trump, I would pay money to have this going on. The blowback means more votes for him.

Just sayin...

I think you got one right here.

MMC
05-26-2016, 05:35 AM
Neither are the protesters.

Especially, if they are from the leftness. Limpwrists and all.

MMC
05-26-2016, 05:44 AM
That's a whole lotta cops.

They arrested 14, they said this morning. So once again the left gets away with getting violent at a Repub event.

Its about time the Right shows up at a Hillary event. Protest and get violent with those that would sell out the country. Busting heads at Hillary event would be a whole lot easier to due to all the limp wrists that Cult of Hillary carries as members. After the first wave of attacks. Most of the Hillary Cult fans.....would be laid out all over the ground.

I can already hear their whines and cries and Smell their fear. :evil: